Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:19:24 AM

Guys, a little bit of pacience. Dev has been working hard on the distribution and probably has also a full-time job apart from developing KTK. Hive him some breath and sleep and I am sure he will be back to provides with necessary fixes.

this space is intentionally left blank
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 10:21:20 AM

As I have a life outside this forum and coin, and the fact yesterday was my brothers wedding. Which I'm sure just a few will at least appreciate is a higher priority  Roll Eyes

You will always get dumping, that's not my concern. People got them for free and complain when the price goes down, you people dumped. Why is it so hard to hold, if the price is low. Just keep them and wait, it's beyond me why some find that so hard to do.

I've said numerous times when an update is ready it will be released, IF no one can be bothered to read, then that's your fault. I'll scoop the cheap coins up  Kiss

The POS is getting looked at and takes time unfortunately, but of course no one in crypto has any patients, has to be done yesterday.

tobyliciously, I couldn't careless about your opinion bud. Because like arseholes everyone's got one!  Wink

~32 hours now since the one and only dev left the building, leaving a non-working system for everyone. Now dev, please explain to everyone when and if you decide to come back how you figured this would be a good idea. This time I will not care if you get defensive and think I "accuse" you because, well I do.

The people who have sat on their coins, will be rewarded. I've not looked at the total number that would class it to be 'dumped to death', but that just means more coins to those who still have 50%.

you have not lost much, the coin was dumped to death on sharecoin even before the second list was checked

i hope it will recover, but for now it seems like a doa

only 30K per stake why they dumped so easily Cry
hold 50% to get 4K

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:24:52 AM

As I have a life outside this forum and coin, and the fact yesterday was my brothers wedding. Which I'm sure just a few will at least appreciate is a higher priority  Roll Eyes

You will always get dumping, that's not my concern. People got them for free and complain when the price goes down, you people dumped. Why is it so hard to hold, if the price is low. Just keep them and wait, it's beyond me why some find that so hard to do.

I've said numerous times when an update is ready it will be released, IF no one can be bothered to read, then that's your fault. I'll scoop the cheap coins up  Kiss

The POS is getting looked at and takes time unfortunately, but of course no one in crypto has any patients, has to be done yesterday.

tobyliciously, I couldn't careless about your opinion bud. Because like arseholes everyone's got one!  Wink

~32 hours now since the one and only dev left the building, leaving a non-working system for everyone. Now dev, please explain to everyone when and if you decide to come back how you figured this would be a good idea. This time I will not care if you get defensive and think I "accuse" you because, well I do.

The people who have sat on their coins, will be rewarded. I've not looked at the total number that would class it to be 'dumped to death', but that just means more coins to those who still have 50%.

you have not lost much, the coin was dumped to death on sharecoin even before the second list was checked

hold 50% to get 4K

You got good style man!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Bruce Red

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:26:48 AM

Am i too late for this regester?
I would like to have some ktk.

amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:28:01 AM

Am i too late for this regester?
I would like to have some ktk.

Yes you are too late, but you can still buy it very cheap here: https://sharexcoin.com/market/KTK_BTC
tobyliciously

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:32:09 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 10:43:11 AM by tobyliciously

Wouldn't have hurt to mention this little detail earlier. But of course nothing is your fault, right?

So you have no concern over, and feel to responsibility if people loose hope for your own project. Good to know. Investors are just stupid and impatient, I guess.

Also good to know. I'll leave you right to it then.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.
Teddy: Te6JXLV87SK7bS3ha2fXDqR67bFsQJc7gF
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:37:25 AM

When will the fixed wallet be released?
a83748619

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:38:13 AM

pmed u.
#52   I will keep keep all coins in my wallet more than 30 days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:42:28 AM

Well, I retract my previous statement. Glad you're still here.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 10:44:16 AM

Wouldn't have hurt to mention this little detail earlier. But of course nothing is your fault, right?

So you have no concern over, and feel to responsibility if people loose hope of your own project. Good to know. Investors are just stupid, I guess.

Dude get over yourself!!

If you don't like it here, you can take your stake (if you've received one) and go dump it and buy yourself a coin you like.

This project is unlike anything else I've come across. We've got a freaking awesome community and a freaking awesome dev.

Go spread your FUD somewhere else.
tobyliciously

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:58:44 AM

So you have no concern over, and feel to responsibility if people loose hope of your own project. Good to know. Investors are just stupid, I guess.

Dude get over yourself!!

If you don't like it here, you can take your stake (if you've received one) and go dump it and buy yourself a coin you like.

This project is unlike anything else I've come across. We've got a freaking awesome community and a freaking awesome dev.

Just like I mentioned, I'll leave dev (and yourself) right to it since my concerns as a stakeholder and early investor (previously planned for a long time) clearly is worth 0. Don't you worry, I won't be posting any more "fud" around these parts.

WhatDisk

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:59:02 AM

hold 50% to get 4K

Many people only see the immediate benefits
So
Dump  is very normal
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 11:15:48 AM

Dude get over yourself!!

Just like I mentioned, I'll leave dev (and yourself) right to it since my concerns as a stakeholder and early investor (previously planned for a long time) clearly is worth 0. Don't you worry, I won't be posting any more "fud" around these parts.

Sorry if I came across brusque. You just need to learn to be patient man.

The stake was given to you for FREE. No initial investment was required from you to be part of this project. Any amount of money you invested on top of your 30000 KTK is your sole responsibility.

You would have a right to complain if you had gotten your stake through a paid IPO, advertised by the dev at the start of the project. We're not doing any work/coding/design and we didn't have to spend time and effort to get the stake.

Sorry again for the outburst.
tobyliciously

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:28:41 AM

Dude get over yourself!!

Sorry if I came across brusque. You just need to learn to be patient man.

The stake was given to you for FREE. No initial investment was required from you to be part of this project. Any amount of money you invested on top of your 30000 KTK is your sole responsibility.

You would have a right to complain if you had gotten your stake through a paid IPO, advertised by the dev at the start of the project. We're not doing any work/coding/design and we didn't have to spend time and effort to get the stake.

Sorry again for the outburst.

It's alright, I respect your opinion (and you seem like a good guy).

ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:39:10 AM

I'm still missing my Krypt Koins!

I've written days ago a pm with my address, but received no answer and no "Koins"! What is going wrong here  Huh Huh Huh

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:43:57 AM

MintPal vote # 120

We're doing better than our rivals, but still need more voters to really make a mark before the summer ends.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:44:29 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 11:56:12 AM by prix

I have problems with KTK withdrawals from ShareXcoin.
I wrote request to technical support.

Edit: my request was processed and i got the money, it's all ok now.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:51:29 AM

MintPal vote # 120

We're doing better than our rivals, but still need more voters to really make a mark before the summer ends.

I'm voting every hour Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
charles33200

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:54:14 AM

My two new POS blocks Smiley : http://cryptoblox.com/block/c2378aa79499e0a3ce48f0ba7a2696a084784678be8894d62c85104a5a288f61 and http://cryptoblox.com/block/ddc30e223534ca5d6c5edc283fec4071a0d32c2accefc2fb46c25482ae585125

My pull request (which fixes the POS) is waiting for acceptance : https://github.com/kryptkoin/KryptKoin/pull/3
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 11:56:19 AM

Update

The wallet is being compiled now, will be available soon. The commit charles33200 posted, we did try that although other code was also added, my fault. Should be good to go now, after final test and will release.

Remaining stakes will be sent out today. Will confirm once completed.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: