Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413519 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:03:31 PM

Guys, please twit @MintPalExchange and ask them to add KryptKoin. They are now adding lesser known coins without voting, so we might actually get lucky if enough people twit.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:35:09 PM

KryptDay payments for the votes have been sent. We spent only 4330KTK - that is definitely too low, if want to get to Mintpal before the end of August.
We need more votes, show KTK more support!

this space is intentionally left blank
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:03:45 PM

KryptDay payments for the votes have been sent. We spent only 4330KTK - that is definitely too low, if want to get to Mintpal before the end of August.

There is no point to push mintpal any more, they are now trying to compete with bittrex and they would add any coin they can profit, mintpal sucks even more now
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:18:13 PM

Guys, please twit @MintPalExchange and ask them to add KryptKoin. They are now adding lesser known coins without voting, so we might actually get lucky if enough people twit.

Yea I also noticed they've added a couple of relatively unknown coins. I think that's a good idea.
Just sent them a tweet to add KTK  Smiley
Would be great if more people could do it.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:20:03 PM

There is no point to push mintpal any more, they are now trying to compete with bittrex and they would add any coin they can profit, mintpal sucks even more now

I agree that there is not a big need to push for mintpal any more. Bittrex is a big exchange. There is no real big need for new exchanges because we do not have that High of volume. Yes it will give us a little more exposure to new traders but I am willing to bet a large % of traders have accounts with all of the big exchanges. Now of course I hope we get listed on mintpal and cryptsy but it is not as big of thing any more.
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:34:58 PM

I agree that there is not a big need to push for mintpal any more. Bittrex is a big exchange. There is no real big need for new exchanges because we do not have that High of volume. Yes it will give us a little more exposure to new traders but I am willing to bet a large % of traders have accounts with all of the big exchanges. Now of course I hope we get listed on mintpal and cryptsy but it is not as big of thing any more.

The thing is, getting listed on a new exchange is sometimes enough to provoke the spark required to take a coin to the next level in terms of volume. Mintpal would obviously be nice but I think we should give Cryptsy a try. Polo would be nice too.
Also it's a shame people are not voting that often on Allcoin. I'm voting on there 4-10 times a day.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:38:35 PM

Yea I also noticed they've added a couple of relatively unknown coins. I think that's a good idea.
did that too.
It seems both additions for today are already made.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:08:01 PM

did that too.
It seems both additions for today are already made.

Mintpal will add tons of new coins in the upcoming week, there will be apsolutly no point in getting there, bittrex is bigger, and if overall volume splits on 2 big exchanges coin will lose
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:46:15 PM

Mintpal will add tons of new coins in the upcoming week, there will be apsolutly no point in getting there, bittrex is bigger, and if overall volume splits on 2 big exchanges coin will lose

This last issue is debatable, as having more exposure would grab new clients too. However, observing what happened to ZS, I tend to agree with your statement.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:09:31 PM

This last issue is debatable, as having more exposure would grab new clients too. However, observing what happened to ZS, I tend to agree with your statement.

As for ZS i will state again it is brought down with purpose, someone will get rich there(dirty rich), but in our case going on mintpal will kill it, even on bittrex we have some members that try to lower price at any cost.
opus.224

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:13:23 PM

As for ZS i will state again it is brought down with purpose, someone will get rich there(dirty rich), but in our case going on mintpal will kill it, even on bittrex we have some members that try to lower price at any cost.

Fully agree! MintPal in most cases is coin killer.

littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:38:51 PM

Hi KTK members, I am a bagholder of KTK, and I received my stake.
I vote KTK on mintpal whenever I log on my mintpal account, yet I have observed the voting is slower than a few weeks ago.
I saw mintpal notice that voting will be pulled out starting from Sept. 1. I just want people to know, it takes nothing to vote, while in order to get listed before deadline, KTK members should be more active!
Historical

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:39:46 PM

Another exchange is not very important now.
Someone who is getting easy coins through giveaways, faucets, etc. will almost always dump.
I think that pool constantly makes some pressure, and those dumpers will be "eaten" after day, two or three.
We have to make more promotions, also including giveaways, and continue to mining on multipool and constantly push price
All things are going good, we have ongoing development, Tommy is working on online wallet, there is also working on marketplace, android, wp plugin, etc..
Remember, distribution was for a period of month and half, to avoid many dumpers, but some are always present.
This is long-term coin, so we have only to continue to work calm.
That's my opinion.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:49:48 PM

Another exchange is not very important now.
Someone who is getting easy coins through giveaways, faucets, etc. will almost always dump.
I think that pool constantly makes some pressure, and those dumpers will be "eaten" after day, two or three.
We have to make more promotions, also including giveaways, and continue to mining on multipool and constantly push price
All things are going good, we have ongoing development, Tommy is working on online wallet, there is also working on marketplace, android, wp plugin, etc..
Remember, distribution was for a period of month and half, to avoid many dumpers, but some are always present.
This is long-term coin, so we have only to continue to work calm.
That's my opinion.

I agree, some more promotions would be great and getting the KTK name out there a bit more is essential.

I'll be on cryptsy chat tomorrow for a bit doing a giveaway.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:51:57 PM

It is happening to most of altcoins on Mintpal .
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:19:15 PM

Most coins are only created to be pump and dump coins, people make there money and move on. To actually create something special is becoming harder by the day. If a coin has real world uses or is supported by someone famous/well know then it has a better chance. What we need to ensure is that the fight we have doesn't diminish and we carry on pushing this coin all the way!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:25:43 AM

Most coins are only created to be pump and dump coins, people make there money and move on. To actually create something special is becoming harder by the day. If a coin has real world uses or is supported by someone famous/well know then it has a better chance. What we need to ensure is that the fight we have doesn't diminish and we carry on pushing this coin all the way!

+1  The problem with the crypto world is it seems to travel at 100mph, and we all expect things like yesterday. Out in the real world it can take months/years to build a company.
We just all have to commit and pledge to stick and take one day at a time, if we all agree to that, everything else will fall into place in time. I am willing for the long haul, other coins will come and go, but our determination with some innovation will be the factor.
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:51:55 AM

The same "constant dumping" has been happening to TRUSTcoin. The dumping process does not use sell orders, but instead sells directly to buy orders to lower the price. Here's stafur's post from TRUSTcoin thread:

I can try to take a stab at it, but defer to the dev to please chime and correct me if I misspeak. Here's my understanding of what happened:

1. There was a market-bot running on bittrex which was pushing down the value of the coin.

2. To find out what address was behind the bot the dev requested some addy's from the community.

3. Using those addys the dev was then able to construct a tree that led to 5 possible culprit addresses that the bot was running off of.

4. Since the bot is now offline and the addresses and their derivative coins have been identified, bittrex is now good and there is no longer a threat to the coins on bittrex.

5. Price is low thanks to that bot, and others now have an opportunity to invest on the coin at PoW prices and can now take advantage of the PoS.

And, here's mitchellmint's explanation, Trustcoin's dev:

BitTrex cannot lock an account for this sort of market manipulation.  I talked with a representative from BitTrex to discuss my options, which were nearly none.  

We caught someone buying high and selling low.  We started to profit from it, tweeted to help others profit, and then the market went silent, the bot was turned off.  We also notice enormous Sell Walls that were not there before.  We asked the community to follow a plan.

The premine is PoSing safely in a Vault 2.18 Million

We took a pause to see who was causing the price drop.  Now that it is identified I can only say... MOVING on.

By the way, you can find "the two digits buy and sell orders" on both KTK and TRUST on Bittrex, usually the first buy and sell order:
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KTK
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRUST

Interesting observation.
But I just cannot understand why would someone buy high and sell low, and what is the benefit of such manipulation...

I don't know the reason too. That's why I called it "the strange dumping".
PTseller
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:08:46 AM

KryptKoin Giveaway start from tomorrow

https://twitter.com/vineetsonkar/status/487810482380619776
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:18:48 AM

The same "constant dumping" has been happening to TRUSTcoin. The dumping process does not use sell orders, but instead sells directly to buy orders to lower the price. Here's stafur's post from TRUSTcoin thread:

I can try to take a stab at it, but defer to the dev to please chime and correct me if I misspeak. Here's my understanding of what happened:

1. There was a market-bot running on bittrex which was pushing down the value of the coin.

2. To find out what address was behind the bot the dev requested some addy's from the community.

3. Using those addys the dev was then able to construct a tree that led to 5 possible culprit addresses that the bot was running off of.

4. Since the bot is now offline and the addresses and their derivative coins have been identified, bittrex is now good and there is no longer a threat to the coins on bittrex.

5. Price is low thanks to that bot, and others now have an opportunity to invest on the coin at PoW prices and can now take advantage of the PoS.

And, here's mitchellmint's explanation, Trustcoin's dev:

BitTrex cannot lock an account for this sort of market manipulation.  I talked with a representative from BitTrex to discuss my options, which were nearly none.  

We caught someone buying high and selling low.  We started to profit from it, tweeted to help others profit, and then the market went silent, the bot was turned off.  We also notice enormous Sell Walls that were not there before.  We asked the community to follow a plan.

The premine is PoSing safely in a Vault 2.18 Million

We took a pause to see who was causing the price drop.  Now that it is identified I can only say... MOVING on.

By the way, you can find "the two digits buy and sell orders" on both KTK and TRUST on Bittrex, usually the first buy and sell order:
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KTK
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRUST

Interesting observation.
But I just cannot understand why would someone buy high and sell low, and what is the benefit of such manipulation...

I don't know the reason too. That's why I called it "the strange dumping".

Logic goes out the door with traders.   Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: