Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WILD WEST COIN | X11 POW / POS | - 4.747.000 total coins. PoW is OVER!  (Read 84049 times)
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 02:48:18 PM

Is there something wrong with suchpool or is this coin just that hard to mine? only 300 coins since launch with 9mhash pointed at it.
I got near 8k with 140MH/s since launch..

So, that should answer to your question

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hash77away

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:49:22 PM

Is there something wrong with suchpool or is this coin just that hard to mine? only 300 coins since launch with 9mhash pointed at it.
I got near 8k with 140MH/s since launch..

So, that should answer to your question

at the current price it does not really worth the hype

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6iaE1S1iYBynTmadBPMTwPyQLxZ76o3P7
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:52:20 PM

formule for newbies

low supply + good volume btc + community up + price low = easy make money  Grin
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:06:03 PM

formule for newbies

low supply + good volume btc + community up + price low = easy make money  Grin
It's cheap. Whoever buys now, will be making a lot of money in 4-5 days Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:09:32 PM

why price on bittrex.com down?

I'd like to meet the people who are buying this coin.. I would like to shake their hand

In what sense?

the same way I would congratulate and admire a bronze finalist in the special olympics

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:12:26 PM

I'd like to meet the people who are buying this coin.. I would like to shake their hand

In what sense?

the same way I would congratulate and admire a bronze finalist in the special olympics
Missed the launch? Sad

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:18:34 PM

In what sense?

need not congratulate me I will bend my BTCS as I did in

WC - AC - CINNI - XLB  Grin
bobby1776

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:25:49 PM

In what sense?

Missed the launch? Sad

okay maybe i was harsh, and honestly, i have no way to predict what a price will do.  I did however dump all my west from launch around 6700 sats.  I may have to eat my words later, I suppose.. but my original comment was really directed to the individual who was buying off the sell book up to and over 7k sats.  Impressive feat of strength

bobby1776

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:27:04 PM

In what sense?

need not congratulate me I will bend my BTCS as I did in

WC - AC - CINNI - XLB  Grin

I admit, it is a fun game to play.. very addictive for sure Smiley

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:28:56 PM

In what sense?

Missed the launch? Sad

okay maybe i was harsh, and honestly, i have no way to predict what a price will do.  I did however dump all my west from launch around 6700 sats.  I may have to eat my words later, I suppose.. but my original comment was really directed to the individual who was buying off the sell book up to and over 7k sats.  Impressive feat of strength
I've mined about 7k so far. If we compare this coin's volume, with other coin's volume, it has a potential.
( http://prntscr.com/3j5jv6 )

With such low coin supply, the price is really funny right now. Whoever is buying now, will be making "big" money in few days, weeks, tops.

This coin isn't older than 18 hours. You can understand what's going to happen Smiley

After the storm, sun comes.

XLB is near ending PoW phase.
SC is 6-7 days old.
DRM has 16-30M coins in total. ( Check its price )

bobby1776

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:37:40 PM

In what sense?

Missed the launch? Sad

okay maybe i was harsh, and honestly, i have no way to predict what a price will do.  I did however dump all my west from launch around 6700 sats.  I may have to eat my words later, I suppose.. but my original comment was really directed to the individual who was buying off the sell book up to and over 7k sats.  Impressive feat of strength
I've mined about 7k so far. If we compare this coin's volume, with other coin's volume, it has a potential.

With such low coin supply, the price is really funny right now. Whoever is buying now, will be making "big" money in few days, weeks, tops.

This coin isn't older than 18 hours. You can understand what's going to happen Smiley

SC is 6-7 days old.

It just seems like a "fun" coin.  (DRM actually only has 1.8M pow coins and was 0% premine.. just sayin).  I will say WOW to some of the hash this coin got.. are there really that many x11 rigs to rent.. was every video card in china spinning on west last night?  Single accounts pushing over 400m/770m/1g!  things that make ya go hmmm

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:44:09 PM

In what sense?

Missed the launch? Sad

SC is 6-7 days old.

It just seems like a "fun" coin.  (DRM actually only has 1.8M pow coins and was 0% premine.. just sayin).  I will say WOW to some of the hash this coin got.. are there really that many x11 rigs to rent.. was every video card in china spinning on west last night?  Single accounts pushing over 400m/770m/1g!  things that make ya go hmmm
I personaly invested ~140MH/s in this coin. Glad I found cheap rigs. Had to rent them 1 hour before the launch tho Smiley
miningrentals.com has about 80 X11 rigs. There were like 10-12 free rigs/farms 2 hours after the launch.

Lots of people jumped on it.

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:57:42 PM

...this coin is dirty cheap...with this Insane network MH/s and low volume of coins it will be in no time 20.000 satoshies
dmpotter

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:07:45 PM

In what sense?

Missed the launch? Sad

SC is 6-7 days old.

I personaly invested ~140MH/s in this coin. Glad I found cheap rigs. Had to rent them 1 hour before the launch tho Smiley
miningrentals.com has about 80 X11 rigs. There were like 10-12 free rigs/farms 2 hours after the launch.

I've always wanted one of these

dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:09:35 PM

Well still no stake in my wallet. HMMM broken???
ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:12:04 PM

Well still no stake in my wallet. HMMM broken???

Is POS only starting after block 10k? 

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:14:03 PM

In what sense?

Missed the launch? Sad

SC is 6-7 days old.

Old style ftw, dude.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Tunnel_Boring_Machine_(Yucca_Mt).jpg

dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:19:29 PM

Can someone explain why this is needed in the code?

Doesn't this contradict itself?

static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 1 * CENT; // 1% per year
static const int64_t MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE = 0.15 * COIN;   // 15% annual interest

dmpotter

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:24:25 PM

In what sense?

Missed the launch? Sad

SC is 6-7 days old.

Old style ftw, dude.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Tunnel_Boring_Machine_(Yucca_Mt).jpg

You think the wife would believe me, if I said I needed one to dig out the Koi pond?
littletinymonkey

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:29:20 PM

It's my first time mining x11 (switched from DOGE)... I THINK It's working. I'm mining at ~5.75 Mh/s and I seem to be getting about 3 accepted shares an hour. Does that seem right to anyone?

https://i.imgur.com/atICiK7.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: