Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WILD WEST COIN | X11 POW / POS | - 4.747.000 total coins. PoW is OVER!  (Read 84049 times)
FaraonBTC

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:48:45 PM

I have 30 active connections to WildWestCoin network and I to see well the trades on BitOnyx, you seen as speculators sell his coins, it is long-term investments coin, I mine this coin in PoS and have my 15% per year and I will promote this coin too then we will have good design soft, it is very potential coin, because price is very low and it is not going to die like this want competitors  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wild West Marshal

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:14:38 PM

I had correspondence with wildwestcoin original developer and I will have access to GitHub repository soon for full support this coin..
RichHans

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:53:40 AM

I had correspondence with wildwestcoin original developer and I will have access to GitHub repository soon for full support this coin..
The original dev is irresponsible person, I'd like to meet him in life  Cool
1000BTC

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:20:18 AM

C-cex volumes now in top cryptocoincharts list, need to add C-cex and Poloniex and any small exchange from cryptocoincharts it is not hard  Smiley
SlyAbram

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:51:00 PM

C-cex volumes now in top cryptocoincharts list, need to add C-cex and Poloniex and any small exchange from cryptocoincharts it is not hard  Smiley
New dev needs to make a new release before..
We need to think about new services for WildWestCoin, as btcjam.com, WEST have a good interest rate, many banks have low interest rate and given't a 100% guarantys, we have a privilege Grin
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

Wild West Marshal, what's your schedule? What's your plan? Would please explain what you are doing for this coin now?
CBRF3

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:06:43 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 09:01:51 PM by CBRF3

Wild West Marshal, what's your schedule? What's your plan? Would please explain what you are doing for this coin now?

Exactly no info at all or proof given he only seems to be spreading false info and claiming to have already gotten full okay and github info and all blockchain stuff from original Dev many pages back ( weeks ago more like around 1 1/2 months ago ) to only now say he is in talks with original Dev to get the stuff he already said he had. I am sorry either you have taken over coin as a Dev or have not why did you make such claims many pages back  ( weeks ago more like around 1 1/2 months ago ) to only now say you are in chats with original Dev for ability to do job you already said you had taken care of. You flat out said you had all the block chain info and github info like 15 pages or more ago and now you mysteriously are just in talks with original Dev to get this stuff you said before you already had. Marshal you are full of BS and are spreading lies and people have already seen this you gave false info to get value up and dumped and screwed everyone invested then fled and went overseas on vacation before you done anything for coin.

The stunt you ( Wild West Marshal / Sherif ) pulled with the overseas vacation / cruise killed your credibility add to it killed the coin the Dev can't start then disappear when things just get started and after a large influx in value then vanish only to be heard from a few weeks later backtracking claiming new info he already claimed he had or done weeks ago these really worry people and cause issues with your credibility on so many levels do you not understand this.

Wild West Marshal / Sherif you claimed to already have all the GitHub info and all block chain info weeks ago and now claim are just now trying to get this info how do you respond to this also how do you justify disappearing directly after the value went up  and claim it was a planned vacation. I am sorry why did you take on the job / task if you already knew you would be gone shortly after starting the job / task knowing any false move could destroy the coin yet you did these things anyways. Why for god sakes did you hype things up and act to be here for good for this coin and then talk so highly about stuff only to do these things any person with a right mind would see these as red flags and the BS / scam alarm would go off so you are nothing but a scam artist in my eyes and are full of BS and like it or not you killed this coin with the false info / backtracking and then the disappearing trick you pulled after value went up.

I wonder Wild West Marshal / Sherif are you the type to claim to own a ferrari and such yet only plan / dream to buy one  in future after you said you owned or own one. I am from mid south United States and we often use the the term ( show me states ) or often referred to as ( the put out or shut up state of mind ). The facts are you have not put out nor have you showed anyone or anything as proof of your claims and have also made very weird / odd business moves that in many areas of the world would get you killed or atleast beaten to an inch of your life.
Wild West Sherif

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:50:02 PM

We are at the stage of consultation for this project from other developers, we need more time because we have another job, I'm sorry for delay but wenew in this project and it would be good to attract the original developer and other developers, this is a great theme that can be develop life and make the coin most popular, especially among Americans, 99.99% I can say during this month project will be fully functional with a new design for all OS  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
CowboyMarlboro

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:05:26 PM

Guys, I also decided to study this interesting project, I did some work, we have a 100% working Wallet on all Windows, I did Setup pack, you can downloads and Setups actual Wallet on your PC and mine west coins in 15% PoS some time Wink
I will make my release, if you don't mind?  Grin

Download links:

]Download WildWestCoin.exe from FileFactory.com
Download WildWestCoin.rar from FileFactory.com
Download WildWestCoin.zip from FileFactory.com

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3jirszu290ef4yl/WildWestCoin.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rv99hw3u8qi30pz/WildWestCoin.rar

CowboyMarlboro

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:19:50 PM

With corrections  Angry

Download links:

]http[Suspicious link removed]
http://www.filefactory.com/file/392l4zd87tc3/WildWestCoin.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5f2albtdimhx/WildWestCoin.zip

http://www.4shared.com/file/_BfWw2yCba/WildWestCoin.html
http://www.4shared.com/rar/gbdHWf1sba/WildWestCoin.html
http://www.4shared.com/zip/SuazefZhba/WildWestCoin.html

https://mega.co.nz/#!kZwiACAT!H3K9yyUZJGMjyvSKdExHu65VqBVjJsHQo2j5DJX31tc
https://mega.co.nz/#!1c51HYKa!Bb5axipvmWCwAe6-XzuavuVbhoe7xMwe2PfhgQOBzSQ
https://mega.co.nz/#!gFg20SzJ!Gj-We8hTRoES-MWxz82Hs5ZLMm9aSRU2gyvN3p1074I

CowboyMarlboro

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:26:10 PM

This forum is crazy  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
CBRF3

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:15:27 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 02:49:17 AM by CBRF3

Guys, I also decided to study this interesting project, I did some work, we have a 100% working Wallet on all Windows, I did Setup pack, you can downloads and Setups actual Wallet on your PC and mine west coins in 15% PoS some time Wink

Download links:

dude who are you no one knows who you are so likely noone will download or risk viruses and such by downloading your special wallet you made you are a newbie with 0 rep / cred of any kind I for one will never download and install anything on my machine from non reputable people nor would I risk doing so with a possible valuable coin or any coin to be honest ( not saying wild west coin is valuable or will become valuable ) and such I would recommend people to use the original Wild West coin wallet it works perfectly and does everything as it should.

We don't need new windows wallets for wild west coin there is already the original wild west wallet and it works flawlessly so you making and adding stuff sounds a bit iffy and worries me and I am sure worries others also especially given you are a nobody with 0 cred / rep. Sorry if this bugs you but I call it as I see it and well you are saying you made new wallets for windows when there is already fully functional wallet for windows this just sounds off in my book.

are you part of Wild West Sherif / Marshals Dev team or are you an alt account of one of them or are all of you actually one person learn this people don't listen to stuff from nobodies especially when it comes to making money if you and them had some rep / cred things may have went different but as it is you all are nobodies with 0 cred / rep and may actually all be the same person in all actuality one person using multiple newbie accounts which is what it looks like to me.

I want to add you all ( Wild West Sherif & Marshal along with CowboyMarlboro ) seem to have the same difficulties comprehending ENGLISH and typing it and seem to have the same typing / language barrier almost identically pointing to all of you being 1 person this is not meant to be an insult or anything but pointing out you all 3 seem to have identical typing / comprehension issues with ENGLISH language which makes me and I am sure many others very uneasy about trusting you or any of your alter ego / newbie profiles I see a few others on here that seem iffy like they are also your other profiles / accounts things seem a bit fishy.

people look at the typing patern and comprehension issues and tie accounts together that look like identical typing / chat style and you will see 4-6 maybe more of these newbie accounts seem like they are all same person I find this very odd and fishy do you not.
RichHans

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:56:41 PM

dude..

You are scut, you write to all the nasty things, you are coin killer, you're a competitor? I also have difficulty with English, because I'm from Europe and not from USA, so what? You started writing the shit when the first developer was gone, you are the first developer, you are scum !
RichHans

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:09:07 PM

CBRF3
CBRF3
CBRF3
CBRF3
CBRF3
CBRF3 is a competitor or a first developer, who threw no finalized project and now envies and tries to prevent its further development, you are vile bastard! You sold premine when the price was high and threw all, you're going to burn in hell, you freak!
1000BTC

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:10:11 PM

Download links:

Good work cowboy !!!
You should continue as quickly as possible, do not listen to anybody, do everything what you can, and we will win the competition!
I mean an increase in stack in 2 times in the last day, need to put these files with update to the sites and forums of free software of programmers / of system administrators who want to earn on the Internet, we need a strong network of payment!
ALL WHO HAS THIS COIN run this updating archive with original wallet as possible in more quantity, preferably WORKING NONSTOP computer, we need to make more strongly NETWORK!
CBRF3

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:57:09 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 10:17:08 PM by CBRF3

CBRF3
CBRF3
CBRF3
CBRF3
CBRF3
CBRF3 is a competitor or a first developer, who threw no finalized project and now envies and tries to prevent its further development, you are vile bastard! You sold premine when the price was high and threw all, you're going to burn in hell, you freak!

I can assure to you I am not the DEV nor would I be nor did I have anything to do with the coin I am no competitor I just don't want people scammed or taken advantage of due to false info / lies and in general ripped off I mined my coin I had but I do know who the DEV is but that is besides the point a little research and it is easy to know who original DEV is.

This coin was nothing but a test coin for original DEV it was his first X11 coin and he was just testing with it so good luck on things.
CBRF3

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:01:05 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 10:56:16 PM by CBRF3

dude..

You are scut, you write to all the nasty things, you are coin killer, you're a competitor? I also have difficulty with English, because I'm from Europe and not from USA, so what? You started writing the shit when the first developer was gone, you are the first developer, you are scum !

No I only pointed out alot of the alt / newbie profiles talking about stuff and giving advice and bringing new info seemed to be same person given theyre type pattern was nearly identical add to it theyre complications with ENGLISH was at same level and no 2 people will have identical type pattern or same complications with ENGLISH so how is my assumption wrong or racist / improper.

I want to point out my uncle is an interpreter and speaks 9 fluent languages he also does handwriting analysis and I had a chat with him he confirmed this no 2 people little alone 4-6 will have same language issues or typing pattern he said that is so uncommon / rare for there to be identical typing pattern and identical language issues that it is very high probability they are same person. I want to point out he was a presidential interpreter for many years for the US government and traveled with a few presidents and done many foriegn diplomacy meetings and such and has alot of knowledge on this stuff so probability is very high many of the newbie accounts with almost identical typing pattern / language issues that are being used are same person.

pay attention to the posts of the people I specified and a few others in past you will see almost all of them have same typing pattern and such which is very odd because no 2 people have same typing pattern each has theyre own personality which is read by theyre keystrokes and typing pattern they use when several in just a few pages on a forum have nearly identical typing pattern and such it makes you think well if you pay attention it does PLZ people go back and look at the posts in past few pages you will see what I am talking about.

I am not a coin killer I pointed out why I don't nor would trust these so called new DEV's to many things seem very odd and out of place and the so called new DEV's seem to have theyre priorities way off course otherwise they wouldn't have went on vacation directly after taking on job / task directly after value went up especially at same time and disappear for weeks 1 DEV maybe but both it seems odd again pointing to it being 1 person doing all the stuff and the way they disappeared directly after supposedly taking over after the value went up and the lies they told at the start and then claiming they are doing now what they already claimed to have done at the beginning of them taking over are all very worrying and makes me not trust them or him / her.

Why do you feel me pointing these issues out makes me scum I simply don't want people taken advantage of or ripped off / lied to / misguided  nor do I condone such so I pointed out the major inconsistencies I seen and many others also seen.
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:10:00 PM

theyre complications with english lol
CowboyMarlboro

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:28:58 AM

Clarification: this is an archive!!! which includes the original wallet and current Peers database for its normal operation (synchronization), this update to the original wallet, 100% tested on all Windows.

WildWestCoin Wallet for Windows Original Updated by CowboyMarlboro developer (02.07.2014)
******************************************************************************************

Files in directory:
===================

Setup.cmd - installation script, launch first (restart if have error)

wildwestcoin-qt.exe - original executable file for Windows

"wildwestcoin-rescan&check_database.cmd" - script for repair Wallet database (may take a long time)

peers.dat - Peers database actual to date

readme.txt - this file

Troubleshooting:
================

1) if startup errors
- WildWestCoin directory must be unpack to local disk
- restart program
- start program with another rules or another location
- reboot your computer

2) if no connections
- enable all connections for wildwestcoin-qt.exe in your firewall and antivirus
- enable UPnP in your router and in Wallet settings
- check your internet speed and traffic stability
- wait
- reboot your router and computer
- scan your computer for viruses
- use SOCKS proxy

3) if transactions/blocks/database errors
- close the program copy in tray
- restart the program
- reboot your computer
- check rules for start script and wildwestcoin-qt.exe
- check your free disk space
- scan HDD for bad clasters/errors
- close the program and start repair script as administrator "wildwestcoin-rescan&check_database.cmd"
- check antivirus blocking and scan your computer for viruses
- check your hardware and software

4) "Proof of Stake" not work
- unlock your wallet for stake only

Write about problem to WildWestCoin@mail.com

Download links:

https://mega.co.nz/#!kZwiACAT!H3K9yyUZJGMjyvSKdExHu65VqBVjJsHQo2j5DJX31tc
https://mega.co.nz/#!1c51HYKa!Bb5axipvmWCwAe6-XzuavuVbhoe7xMwe2PfhgQOBzSQ
https://mega.co.nz/#!gFg20SzJ!Gj-We8hTRoES-MWxz82Hs5ZLMm9aSRU2gyvN3p1074I

http://www.4shared.com/file/_BfWw2yCba/WildWestCoin.html
http://www.4shared.com/rar/gbdHWf1sba/WildWestCoin.html
http://www.4shared.com/zip/SuazefZhba/WildWestCoin.html
Zulandio

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:01:05 AM

My wallet is not showing the right balance. I made this deposit

Date: 6/29/2014 14:47
To: WfYR9LMgZdsJeTYcLfTEGJVW3U3kBPQqRs (own address)
Credit: 2824.0211394 WEST
Net amount: +2824.0211394 WEST
Transaction ID: d6eb0a94c6551700c96482e372e1b3ac1b78aa9ef56a26fbb66fdc814c5966a1

But my wallet currently only shows 2609 coins. The explore shows 2830. What's going on with my wallet why is it not showing the correct amount of coins?

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/WfYR9LMgZdsJeTYcLfTEGJVW3U3kBPQqRs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: