Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WILD WEST COIN | X11 POW / POS | - 4.747.000 total coins. PoW is OVER!  (Read 84049 times)
CBRF3

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:32:23 PM

DON'T SELL !!!
Price is very low !!!

We will startup a new beautiful website soon, new wallets with fine design for all OS, we will add to all marketkaps and large/small exchangers, will make Google AdWords advertisement, ad in social networks and news sites, media promotion..........
you had best hurry up the chatter about west is going south fast and many are thinking you and the other are just large bag holders spreading fud to try to pump coin up to dump your mass amounts of coin nobody seems to have ever really heard of you or the other person who has supposedly taken on the coin nor is there any real proof of such things so you need to put out or shut up proof is what is laid out in front of some one not rumors and such this needs to happen soon before the coin fully dies.

I want to point out I am a supporter of the wild west coin but you need to hurry and produce proof of such claims otherwise it will hurt coin more than help it people truly are giving up on the coin especially since no hard proof has been laid out and you and other person which took it on are no names that have literally never been heard of. So simply till things show facts to your claims it is all fud in most peoples eyes so you need to quickly produce proof of claims and plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 06:29:46 PM

DON'T SELL !!!
Price is very low !!!

We will startup a new beautiful website soon, new wallets with fine design for all OS, we will add to all marketkaps and large/small exchangers, will make Google AdWords advertisement, ad in social networks and news sites, media promotion..........
you had best hurry up the chatter about west is going south fast and many are thinking you and the other are just large bag holders spreading fud to try to pump coin up to dump your mass amounts of coin nobody seems to have ever really heard of you or the other person who has supposedly taken on the coin nor is there any real proof of such things so you need to put out or shut up proof is what is laid out in front of some one not rumors and such this needs to happen soon before the coin fully dies.

I want to point out I am a supporter of the wild west coin but you need to hurry and produce proof of such claims otherwise it will hurt coin more than help it people truly are giving up on the coin especially since no hard proof has been laid out and you and other person which took it on are no names that have literally never been heard of. So simply till things show facts to your claims it is all fud in most peoples eyes so you need to quickly produce proof of claims and plans.

+100% true

Wild West Marshal

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:27:47 AM

DON'T SELL !!!
Price is very low !!!

Ok, I understand you, thanks for the tip, we in process...
sebalino

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:44:21 PM

DON'T SELL !!!
Price is very low !!!

Ok, I understand you, thanks for the tip, we in process...
We  wait your sell off and than we sell after you OK.
1000BTC

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:55:00 PM

who has a WEST coins? I want to buy 600K per 500 satoshi I will pay Visa, send me private message, who interested this....
FaraonBTC

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:22:04 PM

We  wait your sell off and than we sell after you OK.
[/quote]
I made orders to buy 5,000,000 coins on the bottom, if you decide sell all  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Welcome  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
xx4305212438

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:33:55 PM

Wallet does not update!!!!!!!
Wild West Sherif

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:18:03 PM

New Wallet in test period now, on virtual machines for all OS, here is a screenshot:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-lXcTP6J1lbA/U5dIAU8G0eI/AAAAAAAAAHM/11peJzN6QWE/w1112-h924-no/screenshot_v1.1.png

We can't present untested on 100% wallet, because we want to make WildWestCoin the brand as Bitcoin !!!
Wild West Sherif

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:26:57 PM

You may download old 100% working version by links:
https://mega.co.nz/#!xY4mTT5L!jkDQ94sqoQ_63QsPmv7DsdM8oFfFZpwhZAgE6_uMeUI
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b3rqfl5vb0fdaq9/wildwestcoin-qt.zip
Wild West Sherif

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:42:56 PM

Marshal making now new stylish website for WEST...
1000BTC

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

I like this new design, need to buy  Roll Eyes
RichHans

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:39:12 PM

I wanted to buy NXT, but NXT is not a cryptocurrency, NXT is a fraud and has no potential for growth, WEST - is a real profitable Proof of Stake  cryptocurrency !!!
I hope your new design will be not worse NXT and capitalization also ..
CBRF3

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:28:03 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 02:55:48 AM by CBRF3

New Wallet in test period now, on virtual machines for all OS, here is a screenshot:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-lXcTP6J1lbA/U5dIAU8G0eI/AAAAAAAAAHM/11peJzN6QWE/w1112-h924-no/screenshot_v1.1.png

We can't present untested on 100% wallet, because we want to make WildWestCoin the brand as Bitcoin !!!

I want to point out you have yet to show any real proof of your claims anyone can make a pic and such websites and actually getting it on other exchanges and new functional wallets are proof pics and talk do nothing to prove you and the other guy have truly taken up the coin all it shows so far is your spreading fud trying to bring coins value up because no proof has been shown again coin has crashed to new lows I warned you of this need hard proof not talk and a few unknown pics.

all you have truly done at sec is make the coin even more avoided because you had alot of talk and no proof now people are avoiding this coin even worse than before you starting talking and saying you were going to do this and that apparently you are not doing crap been a few weeks still no proof at all.

I warned you needed hard proof otherwise even saying a thing would be even worse for the coin and others would take it as lies and in general fud because they would only think you were a large bag holder trying to dump your coin by talking big and waiting for coin value to go up then you dump all over everyone.

I warned you the outcome if you didn't show hard proof what would happen and this is exactly what has happened.

I am so tired of the fud and BS I dumped 150k+ of wild west coin recently and yes I made profit by quite a bit like 5-10 times profit so if one of these guys spreading fud did same they could have made out like bandits and just dissapeared like is beleived to have happened remember they were both no names with no cred or even anyone even ever heard of them.
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:12:43 AM

tell that to those who bought this coin at arround 2-3k satoshis Wink you can't stop manipulation so please for the love of god cut the fucking crap and release whatever bullshit you're about to release and stop playing the victim here!
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:01:10 PM

tell that to those who bought this coin at arround 2-3k satoshis Wink you can't stop manipulation so please for the love of god cut the fucking crap and release whatever bullshit you're about to release and stop playing the victim here!
[/quote

Looks like they don't have the shit. Another excuse to keep the prices going while they sell?
CBRF3

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:47:37 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 05:17:23 PM by CBRF3

New Wallet with a new design for all OS is ready to use, but we see a lot of speculation with this coin, as with other cryptocurrency. It spoils the idea of the WEST for which it was created (15% stable interest rate income for investors) and for which we have worked, so we will not present a new version of the Wallet as long as speculators own this coin. We want create a stable growth rate, creating cryptocurrency is not only the creation of software and services, but also to create favorable economic conditions for its owners and investors! Only prestige long-term investment at 15% per annum, with a stable growth the WEST will make it the brand as Bitcoin.
WildWestCoin must be without the risk of loss to make purchases and payments, as well as giving a steady income of 15% per annum honest investors what we are!

again you just reafirmed my thoughts you and your so called partner are just fud / BS / lie spreaders that have done nothing but drive price up for a short while to dump your coin off on the ones you scammed by spreading fud / bs and lies it will come back to haunt you remember this many were involved with this coin from the start that also work in the exchanges themselfs so be aware you and other guy will likely be branded for a very longtime remember that this coin was designed by a major person involved with several different coins and built / designed them and he is also a major player in the exchanges so your crap you have pulled will come back to haunt you. I myself will do everything in my power to see to it that it comes back to bite you in the #$% I don't appreciate fud / lies / BS it only hurts the premise of crypto and in longrun makes crypto more avoided which is backwards of the goal of crypto the goal is to get crypto adopted as a currency so long as scamming like this occurs this will never happen.

I want to point out I was a major supporter of this coin but with all the fud / BS and lies that you 2 in general spread I will fully abandon this coin all together hope you and your partner in crime get what is due to you soon for lying and spreading fud / BS congrats you fully killed a coin which had alot of potential.
Wild West Marshal

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:10:34 AM

Look at the Bitcoin history, ascended and falled, until it became stable brand ..
Wild West Sherif

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:26:24 AM

We have a planned vacation and flying away to another country, when We come back, We continue to promote WEST faster and better Wink  Tongue
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:49:58 AM

om nom... vacation on other people's money...
CBRF3

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:04:47 PM

We have a planned vacation and flying away to another country, when We come back, We continue to promote WEST faster and better Wink  Tongue

ok a few posts back you said you were done with the coin because you were not dealing with doubters after you got coin value up and likely dumped your coin and mysteriously now you are leaving country and going on vacation all this sounds very odd and fishy like you got rich off screwing everyone else and are now just making excuses I will be suprised if we ever hear from you again likely you scammed everyone and are running with a fat wad of cash now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: