Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WILD WEST COIN | X11 POW / POS | - 4.747.000 total coins. PoW is OVER!  (Read 84049 times)
RichHans

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:13:25 AM

ChrisLandin you have many this coins and you write here only bad comments about this coin ))))))) and you wants to sell your coins? )))))))) In USA, I see, a lot of stupid people ))))))) but you also is the hindrance to the other investors, they can kill you, it's the Wild West Coin !
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:25:21 AM

ChrisLandin you have many this coins and you write here only bad comments about this coin ))))))) and you wants to sell your coins? )))))))) In USA, I see, a lot of stupid people ))))))) but you also is the hindrance to the other investors, they can kill you, it's the Wild West Coin !
Clown!!!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ChrisLandin

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:30:10 AM

There are no investors you idiot. The coin is dead. I just wanted to sell you my worthless coins seeing as though you keep on banging on about west you might as well have the bloody lot.
I write the facts as I see them at the time. As soon as the coin was delisted from bittrex with no dev support apart from the 2 jokers who just pumped the price to exit, the coin was fucked. Build a bridge and get over it. WEST IS DEAD you moron!!

You must be a huge bagholder that's all I can say

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

1000BTC

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:12:35 AM

There are no investors you idiot. The coin is dead. I just wanted to sell you my worthless coins seeing as though you keep on banging on about west you might as well have the bloody lot.
I write the facts as I see them at the time. As soon as the coin was delisted from bittrex with no dev support apart from the 2 jokers who just pumped the price to exit, the coin was fucked. Build a bridge and get over it. WEST IS DEAD you moron!!

Shut your mouth, freak, if you write any word here I you'll get from the ground and partition your face! And no police can help you!
Gandon Cool
ChrisLandin

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:51:47 AM

Shut your mouth, freak, if you write any word here I you'll get from the ground and partition your face! And no police can help you!
Gandon Cool

Another keyboard warrior. Jesus Christ do you guys have issues with reality? You have issues quite clearly, talking about violence all the time. The coin is gone. Move on. It unfortunately moves into the bracket of shitcoin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

SlyAbram

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:05:43 PM

ChrisLandin is a local alarmist-jester, all coins for him are dead, including Bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
This coin 100% operates !!!
SlyAbram

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:12:20 PM

You may sell your coins on bitonyx.com
My wallet have 18 active connectoins and 1500 confirmations / 24h and super fast transactions, I mine coins and looking for new devs in this project, do not say me, that this coin is dead, may be sleeping..
ChrisLandin

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:22:06 PM

Fellas.

I never said the coin does not work, ever fact!!
It fully works my wallet stakes like a boss.
Fundamentaly the coin is sound but it has no uptake, nobody wants it cos it dosnt do anything!! It stakes wow, that's going to get you what only more WEST coins!! You cant use it to buy anything on a website etc.

What I mean when I say dead is it has no active support from a dev working on new ideas, features or marketing. Its only listed on a tiny insignificant exchange. The coin maybe sleeping but at present its as good as dead.

Im not an alarmist im speaking the facts and the truth.

If im wrong so be it . You guys prove me wrong in my statements!

As for right of this minute anybody sitting with and WEST ( myself included ) are sitting on a coin that is pretty much worthless in the current market.

The 2 guys who showed up a few weeks ago did nothing but to hype the price so they could clear out there remaining coins.

Kids coming along offering up violence are just pathetic in my eyes. Lets have a decent discussion if you can!!

Why don't one of you guys pitch up as a new lead dev!! If I could I would

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

SlyAbram

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:24:01 PM

..violence all the time?
This coin is only for strong men, not snotty such wimps like you, weakling, crying constantly, this coin for cowboys in the shower and we will develop it when new cowboys-developers come  Cool

Welcome to the Wild West !!!
ChrisLandin

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:28:41 PM

..violence all the time?
This coin is only for strong men, not snotty such wimps like you, weakling, crying constantly, this coin for cowboys in the shower and we will develop it when new cowboys-developers come  Cool

Welcome to the Wild West !!!

Look I really cant be bothered arguing with you anymore, your not worth my time.

I hold west, I will hold west till I delete the wallet.

Its worthless right now and probably will always be worthless.

Enjoy being a prick, im sure your good at it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FaraonBTC

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:56:21 PM

While you laze, I helped two lonely girls to leave the war zone in Ukraine, rent a house in the safe zone, I done transfer them money to visa card from bittrex, my BTC received from income of wild west coin, I have grateful, you have scold, I'll do that farther, when following promotion? it's a great coin, I suggest everyone to do as I do, many refugees in the hot spots of Israel, hundreds people are dying, we can help them doing ads in that direction, coin name is also suitable, Wild West is associated with the riots, revolutions, wars, we need a volunteers, investors, people who ready to help another people in their trouble, it's matter of honor for real cowboys !!!
FaraonBTC

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:05:24 PM

When new wallets will made? I make ads, I will make posts in social networks, to the News sites, we need activate this coin  Wink
FaraonBTC

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

I see a crying baby here  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
CowboyMarlboro

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:54:42 PM

When new wallets will made? I make ads, I will make posts in social networks, to the News sites, we need activate this coin  Wink
I do, I do as I can quickly new wallet, a problem with my compiler, libraries not enough I have, I do download them and configuration, analyzing errors, but I have a second job in parallel on Java, there is not much, to configure and test new wallet, then I will make the licensing software ..
CowboyMarlboro

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:32:01 PM

While you laze, I helped two lonely girls to leave the war zone in Ukraine, rent a house in the safe zone, I done transfer them money to visa card from bittrex, my BTC received from income of wild west coin, I have grateful, you have scold, I'll do that farther, when following promotion? it's a great coin, I suggest everyone to do as I do, many refugees in the hot spots of Israel, hundreds people are dying, we can help them doing ads in that direction, coin name is also suitable, Wild West is associated with the riots, revolutions, wars, we need a volunteers, investors, people who ready to help another people in their trouble, it's matter of honor for real cowboys !!!
Good idea, help people, donations in west coins, I will do design in this theme and Wild West Roll Eyes
FaraonBTC

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:19:47 PM

They need help (Ukraine, Donetsk)
http://www.unn.com.ua/uploads/media/photo/2014/07/25/0a50a6a01a2e3fee629cbd1c92e04ced3a90b052.jpg
FaraonBTC

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:43:38 PM

We may help them leave zone of war (Palestine, Gaza Strip)
They want, but don't have the money  Angry Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
http://www.trud.ru/userfiles/gallery/69/b_690438ea9c2d2d09d1afce9c0f914d7b.jpg
Fast-Colt-Man

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:15:43 AM

We may help them leave zone of war (Palestine, Gaza Strip)
They want, but don't have the money  Angry Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
http://www.trud.ru/userfiles/gallery/69/b_690438ea9c2d2d09d1afce9c0f914d7b.jpg

It's awful, in our time Sad Sad Sad Sad
Fast-Colt-Man

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:56:26 PM

WildWestCoin charity and help anonymous fund (CHAF)
WildWestCoin CHAF Project
RichHans

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:03:21 PM

WildWestCoin charity and help anonymous fund (CHAF)
WildWestCoin CHAF Project

It is a good idea, but who would believe honesty of this project, you need to provide evidence  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: