Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Project Development] CoinWorker.com - earn bitcoin in your browser in minutes  (Read 38424 times)
pssngr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 11:36:33 PM

Bitcoins pending got clogged or something. Some are pending for more than 4 hours. Tried working on a different address, same thing. My username is passenger, can you, WargeGeoshington, help me out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WargeGeoshington (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

proprietor of http://coinworker.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 12:43:17 AM

Bitcoins pending got clogged or something. Some are pending for more than 4 hours. Tried working on a different address, same thing. My username is passenger, can you, WargeGeoshington, help me out?

To allow better assessment of work before payment, there's now a 200-point threshold an address must meet before payment. It was supposed to be 200-or-higher, and it was mistakenly set for higher-than-200. It looks like you reached 200, then tried another address, which meant neither address went over 200.

I've fixed the comparison bug, so the one with 200 should be paid soon. When the other reaches 200 or higher, it will be paid as well.

These thresholds will be tweaked more over time, so keep an eye on your 'activity' page or 'profile' page for the latest info.

{Warge

CoinWorker.com - earn bitcoins in minutes from any browser
follow @CoinWorking or like CoinWorker on Facebook for updates
pssngr

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 12:49:06 AM

To allow better assessment of work before payment, there's now a 200-point threshold an address must meet before payment. It was supposed to be 200-or-higher, and it was mistakenly set for higher-than-200. It looks like you reached 200, then tried another address, which meant neither address went over 200.

I've fixed the comparison bug, so the one with 200 should be paid soon. When the other reaches 200 or higher, it will be paid as well.

These thresholds will be tweaked more over time, so keep an eye on your 'activity' page or 'profile' page for the latest info.

{Warge

Great, thanks. Coins received (sunglasses)
Anillos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 01:12:54 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2012, 04:18:47 AM by Anillos

Ok, I wont publish more images like them.

But I published only these problematic images. I think that they could block other users. Of course, I wont publish clear images that users should identify.

Also, maybe at start is difficult to test if some searches are relevant or not. For example, I have learned that a VHS tape with a different content (movie, series...) that specified in query, should be rated as "not a match" (instead of offtopic) if the query search for a VHS product.

Aquí puedes conseguir pequeños ahorros sin mucho esfuerzo: http://www.bitvisitor.com/?ref=1PWNAGEZ3fSM8QevUavdd2iZ9F5jkp1QHZ
Consigue algo más viendo vídeos o haciendo pequeñas tareas en Bitcoinget.com: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178692.msg2509190#msg2509190
¿necesitas un dibujo vectorial, un esquema, un diagrama...? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183268.0
runlinux

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 01:40:54 AM

ungh... i can only handle sooo many images...  its a good way to waste time and make some money though.

truckingeek

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 03:37:47 AM

Heck of a neat idea!
IWantMyTwoDollars

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 06:35:34 PM

It worked; I earned about 0.5 bitcoins.
Therilith

Activity: 62

100X100111XX10

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 12:34:00 AM

I have 3 tasks (flag images*2, Categorize Twitter Users) in the list of available tasks even though they've been at "0 available" for about 2 weeks now (Finished! Sorry, there is no more work available on this job at this time..).
More annoying than problematic, but still...

Money is power. If you would like to transfer some of your power to me (making yourself weaker and me stronger), use the following address: 1PoFSpghmpsebfwZwnu5PPmmv2u9uYgJKo
Tapeworm3

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 12:57:34 AM

{Warge
Having Similar problems After earning 2.0BTC with old system the new system requires login. Since then work effort(Same user as here) is 100% but nothing is earned. I created a new account different user and same problem complete work and no points get awarded.
Anillos

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 01:59:21 AM

What happens If I have less than 200 points and I can't work more because one task is finished, and the other task is the "text images sh*t", which doesn't allow to work?

It would be interesting to pay these pints if some accounts doesn't have activity in two weeks.

Aquí puedes conseguir pequeños ahorros sin mucho esfuerzo: http://www.bitvisitor.com/?ref=1PWNAGEZ3fSM8QevUavdd2iZ9F5jkp1QHZ
Consigue algo más viendo vídeos o haciendo pequeñas tareas en Bitcoinget.com: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178692.msg2509190#msg2509190
¿necesitas un dibujo vectorial, un esquema, un diagrama...? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183268.0
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 03:41:08 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2012, 04:28:18 AM by Kluge

Some of the test questions are remarkably arbitrary, both with the text identification and the map search engine questions. Anillos posted some good examples. The unfair test questions he points out are still up. (for reference, since I decided to try CW based on reference to it in another thread, I did not read what he wrote prior to coming here to complain.)

There's a big grey area between what's a "big image" and what's a "small image." There's no leniency if you believe a "small image" is a "large image" or vice versa, even if it's clearly a gray area per the rules. Probably the worst is how they consider images which are themselves advertisements to be "product text." As well, if you answer a test question correctly later, it's not counted, so you can't really go anywhere but down after a while. The "incorrect" answers you contest are not marked "in dispute" - simply wrong.

Outside of that, the system's simply flawed. Tasks appear as available when they are not. There are effectively three or four tasks available. In the "search on Google" task, it occasionally demands you recite an excerpt on a result which does not display an excerpt, so despite the explicit instructions not to click on links, it's necessary to answer the question.
Anillos

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 04:26:13 AM

There are task which works very well like "Decide the Best Category for Events!" or "Flag images that contain adult content".

IMHO, eBay should reconsider the test questions, because there are more images that should accept two valid answers.

Test questions are to discard users who make random clicks or doesn't pay enough attention on images, not to test if user can guess if a "medium size" text was big or small, or some tinny letters count as "product test" or not.

viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 10:29:19 AM

How can I catch my current points of one specified address? I have worked sooo many tasks these days, but no btcs received

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Anillos

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 11:56:38 AM

How can I catch my current points of one specified address? I have worked sooo many tasks these days, but no btcs received
You need at least 200 points.

This is because I think that every week (or two weeks, or a month) It should be a general payout to all users who earned less than 200 points in that week.
The transaction fees would be very small.

Kaos

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:20:54 PM

Brilliant idea if you're a bored starving college student. let's hope it doesn't fizz too soon.
awigaxeh-443

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 04:41:17 PM

okay seriously i just tried it and made 50 cents per hour, it was very annoying
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 10:32:07 PM

Having Similar problems After earning 2.0BTC with old system the new system requires login. Since then work effort(Same user as here) is 100% but nothing is earned. I created a new account different user and same problem complete work and no points get awarded.

Currently, a pending balance needs to reach 200 points to be paid. (Looking at your account last night, it's wasn't yet there.)

Soon, once you've reached the minimum points once on your account, you'll be able to set your own threshold, so even smaller amounts can be paid on request. That's a feature in the works.

{Warge

jamessandydale

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 12:00:34 AM

Cool site, definetly legitamate, Ive made some btc so far. But the amounts are so low, when you work it out you'll realize how little money youre making...and maybe think about forgetting the whole thing and going out into the beautiful sunshiny day.

I also had some BIG disagreements on some of the answers, and I replied with my response why I was right. Only once was an answer adjusted from my whining. For example, There were twitter posts where teenagers used lingo that I feel like I understood but CF/CW didnt and it completely changed the sentiment if you know exactly what they're saying. Other tasks had multiple right answers and it was hard to figure out which was MORE right. Others relied on ambiguous standards or unfounded assumptions about which results were relevant to the searcher. I got myself locked out of the worthwhile tasks over this and cant do anymore coinworking... EVER :-( . The other tasks take a really long time and dont offer an equivalent reward, I mean 3 points is pretty low to do anything. I have a feeling I'm slowing going to get locked out of every type of job.

I have alot of suggestions on how to improve. For instance why not make the "click here to open up a new search window" link that points to just google.com just include the search string as well in the URL so theres no human error? All you need is a human eye and judgement, so why make them do the extra typing and clicking as well? Theres other stuff that didnt make sense to me either

On an unrelated note, has the payout stopped working? Ive passed up my 200 point min a long time ago and have had a 0.347BTC balance sitting there for days now. It used to cashout after 15-20 min... I dont want to continue if Im not getting paid. I like site and want it to succeed!
jamessandydale

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 01:30:20 AM

Hmmmm just noticed under "activity" my BTC are actually coming, but its gonna be over 2 days. Scrolling down I can see they never took more than an hour in the past. Thats fine, just weird how the payment delay became really long lately. I wonder if theyre having some trouble back there.... Huh
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2012, 03:24:09 AM

On the page where you see your list of tasks (displaying the CoinWorker logo and your address and balances at the top), you can click the 'activity' link to see a summary of that addresses' activity. If the pending balance is 200 points or higher, you'll be paid in a matter of minutes. (The required 200 point threshold is currently the only limit on payments to registered users.)

If there's any other indication of problems on that page, PM me here with the URL/address and I'll take a closer look at the task history.

{Warge

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: