Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Project Development] CoinWorker.com - earn bitcoin in your browser in minutes  (Read 38424 times)
luicon

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 08:36:09 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2012, 08:46:49 AM by luicon

whats going on with coinworker ? they suxs now

i just found that message: "Payments are currently on hold for pending balances under 180 points."

what the hell! its damn easy to mistake sometimes and then your % of accuracy drops a lot, and then you are unable to keep
mining with your mind,
all your efforts and time lost for nothing, time ago coinworker was nice, paying constantly, now this rule is just cr4p to make you work
and avoid been paid.
180 points... 180 ddos deserves this web.

i succeed to make 0.6 bitcoins in the past and a lot of time inversion, now it just don't worth the effort at all.
I am very disappointed. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 05:47:35 PM

It seems like the payments/points were steadily falling.. Obviously crowdflower are testing how low they can go.
So, in this case the best you can do is stop working for them once they cross your limit. Hopefully they will readjust the payments again then.

Ente
sanderth

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 11:32:29 PM

Well Ente's reply explains the bad money I've got.. I know, it's free.. But come on I'm not some kind of slave (although I'm not forced to do it, I'd like some better payment).
neosniperkiller

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 05:06:59 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2012, 05:21:14 PM by neosniperkiller

Has anybody else also encountered non-payments of points after completing a task?

I've already completed two 17-points tasks: (Évaluation des résultats de recherche sur www.pagesdor.be (R)), but my points never went up at all...
Also the % of accuracy never went up after completing these tasks...

Anyone else encountered such problems???

EDIT: the finished tasks are also not listed under "completed tasks" :s WTF is going on HuhHuh
WargeGeoshington (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

proprietor of http://coinworker.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2013, 01:08:19 AM

Has anybody else also encountered non-payments of points after completing a task?

I've already completed two 17-points tasks: (Évaluation des résultats de recherche sur www.pagesdor.be (R)), but my points never went up at all...
Also the % of accuracy never went up after completing these tasks...

Anyone else encountered such problems???

EDIT: the finished tasks are also not listed under "completed tasks" :s WTF is going on HuhHuh

I haven't seen reports of such problems previously, other than occasional brief delays in some reports, which catch up in a matter of hours.

If you DM me your CoinWorker login name or pay-to address, I'll take a closer look in case there's a new error, or something specific with those tasks.

Note that while points are usually credited in within a minute or two, payments only happen once your total reaches the payout threshold (currently 180pts).

{Warge

CoinWorker.com - earn bitcoins in minutes from any browser
follow @CoinWorking or like CoinWorker on Facebook for updates
SuperSquashMan

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 02:02:34 AM

I've been using this site for a couple hours now, and I have 0.06 BTC.  It's a great idea, and although it could be more (and the 180 point limit is really annoying), it seems like one of the better ways to make BTC of the web without any specialized knowledge.
SalvorHardin

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 05:16:50 AM

Hi, I have noticed recently that some of the task completed were never paid, some are over 3~4 days now.  For some reason, other more recent tasks are paid in subsequent batches, ignoring the unpaid tasks all together. 

For example, SalvorHardin - 2013-Jan-13 01:29 - 3 points - 1Gb8deP1prDXbeHRBTTPjxv6VWDnrFwM8d - "NEW RULES: Flag and tag images that contain adult content", were never paid.
There are even older unpaid tasks than this task, but apparently the "Activity" list at Coinworker can only show 100 most recent tasks. 
You can only now see that there are tasks unpaid by tabulating the points from unpaid tasks, e.g. at this moment, there are only 9 unpaid tasks out of 100 tasks, but they only add up to 17 points, vs 23 points unpaid on the account.  So I know that there are at least two 3 points tasks left unpaid beyond the most recent 100 completed tasks.

I am asking this because I start to notice this happening on Jan 13 Sunday.  At the time, I thought that it was just a hiccup, and the unpaid tasks will be included in the next batch of payment.  But I have just completed over 180 points and got paid again.  But those unpaid tasks remain unpaid, except that they can NOT be seen from the Activity List anymore.
I have also noticed that more tasks have become unpaid on list (i.e. did not get included in the most recent payment) and I worry that they won't be included in the future payment either. 
Please investigate and see what's going on here.  Thank you.
SalvorHardin

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 06:49:55 AM

Hi, as there was no response to my last post, please note that I have received another batch of payment for my works today. 

Yet, the previous unpaid tasks still remain unpaid.  In fact, they have started to accumulated.  Rather than 23 points unpaid, now they are 28 points unpaid spread over 14 completed tasks.  Due to the 100 most recent tasks limit, the Activity list displays only 11 unpaid tasks now.  The older unpaid 3 tasks from 5 days ago have now disappeared from the listing, but their points still count toward the Pending Balance. 

Please find a way to see if the unpaid tasks can be included into future payment   Thank you.
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 01:57:48 AM

Hi, as there was no response to my last post, please note that I have received another batch of payment for my works today. 

Yet, the previous unpaid tasks still remain unpaid.  In fact, they have started to accumulated.  Rather than 23 points unpaid, now they are 28 points unpaid spread over 14 completed tasks.  Due to the 100 most recent tasks limit, the Activity list displays only 11 unpaid tasks now.  The older unpaid 3 tasks from 5 days ago have now disappeared from the listing, but their points still count toward the Pending Balance. 

Please find a way to see if the unpaid tasks can be included into future payment   Thank you.

Thanks for reporting your concerns. I think the confusion may be due to the fact that the payment trigger must be reached per CoinWorker login account, not per pay-to-address.

My per-login-account reports show SalvorHardin with an 84 point balance, all earned since 2013-Jan-20 03:41 UTC. All prior work was paid  then... there are no older unpaid tasks on that account.

Any later tasks you see paid on the activity page were done by another account though with the same pay-to address. That account's balance hit the trigger, and so all of its tasks were paid, but this had no effect (positive or negative) on the separate SalvorHardin tasks. I will send you more information via a DM.

To give a more complete picture and allay any concerns that older unpaid work is not being shown, the address activity pages will now show the last 200 units. Also, your per-user profile page, accessible while logged-in by clicking the top-right login name link, should always show all unpaid "Tasks Pending Payment", no matter the age or count.

{Warge 

SalvorHardin

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 02:34:38 AM

Thank you for the reply.  

I normally do not login into Coinworker and instead use a shortcut as per "http://coinworker.com/tasks/1Gb8deP1prDXbeHRBTTPjxv6VWDnrFwM8d".  Apparently this also means that I almost never logout.  Therefore, depending on my previous login and my location, i.e. whether accessiong Coinworker from home or office, tasks payment pile up separately under different login and naturally are indistinguishable (to me at least) due to using the same payment address.  But at least I know what the problem was and most importantly, that the payment will accumulate and be made at 180 points for separate logins, regardless of under which logins the tasks were performed.  

I was naturally worried since I saw my pending balance reaches 400 points yesterday.  I also checked the different payment adddresses of fellow Coinworkers and notice that some had over 300 points unpaid balance and several with around 200 points (e.g. 1D3stvWcGFKR6nVHGULcwDMy8aAPNVtB4p , 14kXUG8HriKyoe478BQRwJBHX6WTvHYbsK, 1AtWSc3GKs4e4NsgmVyvhJVxq5u9wZuhvG).   I just tag and shortcut their account and check to see whether their accounts have been paid, from time to time.
As some of the older unpaid tasks dated from Jan 15, when USD/BTC was around 14, compare to the rather dizzying 17.5 yesterday.  Thus the BTC received has been reduced effectively by 20% due to the exchange rate fluctuation during this period.  

Fortunately I just saw the payment a few hours ago and I would like to thank you as it was quite a relief.  I would like to thank you for creating Coinworker and for the services that it provides to the Bitcoin community.    
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 05:56:41 PM

Hey man im over 100 jobs now im a qualified for a bonus?
Thanks!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
anothercoinworker

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:16:18 AM

How is it that Joinitnow has 32k crowdcred in one day? What tasks is that user doing to generate such large amount of cred, and subsequently btc?
Expedion

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:45:01 PM

I discovered today a huge bug that could just potentially held me back the whole time! Yesterday night I was looking at my profile page and it said I had 149 points in total. Then I looked today and it had 129 points, later today again I looked and it went down to 125 points? And I've been completing a lot of tasks in between and they have been filling up to the total amount assigned to my address (the one displayed on top with BTC count and Points in total for the address). What is going on here? Admin please help.

For the rest, the idea behind your site... is great! I hope to see more of this in the near future from others. Also, some people pointed out about the accuracy being a real fragile spot and I have to agree... Some good tasks could be made unavailable just because of a misstep, which can happen and the question is also if it is the users fault or the fault of the system's. My idea would be, yes let the accuracy rule go. But let it only count for 12 hours. As the 12 hours subside, the user is permitted again to do the task.

Anyway Admin, let me know on this issue I'm having cause I think I already passed the 180 points long time ago actually.
harningt

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 11:25:38 PM

Works good, but goodness some tasks take forever.
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 02:36:14 AM

I discovered today a huge bug that could just potentially held me back the whole time! Yesterday night I was looking at my profile page and it said I had 149 points in total. Then I looked today and it had 129 points, later today again I looked and it went down to 125 points? And I've been completing a lot of tasks in between and they have been filling up to the total amount assigned to my address (the one displayed on top with BTC count and Points in total for the address). What is going on here? Admin please help.

I don't know any reason or bug that would cause a point balance to decrease, other than you being paid. I'll take a closer look if you DM me your CoinWorker login name.

For the rest, the idea behind your site... is great! I hope to see more of this in the near future from others. Also, some people pointed out about the accuracy being a real fragile spot and I have to agree... Some good tasks could be made unavailable just because of a misstep, which can happen and the question is also if it is the users fault or the fault of the system's. My idea would be, yes let the accuracy rule go. But let it only count for 12 hours. As the 12 hours subside, the user is permitted again to do the task.

Glad you like it!

These sorts of quality and eligibility issues are completely up to the control of CrowdFlower, the back-end task provider, based on what they think gets them the best quality work. You can give CrowdFlower feedback via the top-right 'Help' drop-down (that also shows a 'contributor id'), use its 'get support' option (which requires extra registration with CrowdFlower).

I remember other users saying that they could eventually retry the kinds of tasks they'd been locked out of... but that maybe after a longer time or more other acceptable work that rehabilitates you in the eyes of CrowdFlower. I can't see any worker's accuracy by task, only a vague overall estimate.

{Warge

Anillos

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 04:27:41 AM

The 180 points limit is too high. Also the money paid decreases at Bitcoin increases their prices.
I suggest to use BTC directly (not points), and giving them every week to keep transaction fees low.

Aquí puedes conseguir pequeños ahorros sin mucho esfuerzo: http://www.bitvisitor.com/?ref=1PWNAGEZ3fSM8QevUavdd2iZ9F5jkp1QHZ
Consigue algo más viendo vídeos o haciendo pequeñas tareas en Bitcoinget.com: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178692.msg2509190#msg2509190
¿necesitas un dibujo vectorial, un esquema, un diagrama...? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183268.0
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 04:26:05 AM

hey boss

my username is viperz007
i had my points 202 right now since 3 weeks ago
pls i still didnt get paid Sad
b4 bitcoin price went up my bitcoin was

.03 bitcoin = 202 points    now  .0187 = 202 points Sad
i didnt mind it because i thought its just pending payment now its been 3 weeks still not paid
i stop working since because im scared i wont be payed and my bitcoin keeps goin down hmmmmm

Hi, viperz007. FYI, your login only has a 166 point balance. An address you've been working for has a 202 point balance - but only because another registered user, with a different username and email address, has also done 36 points of work for this address.

You can always see your true login balance on your personal, private profile page (http://coinworker.com/accounts/profile) -- accessible by clicking your username in the top-right corner of the page while logged-in.

This confusing dual-reporting (both per login and per address) is because all tracking and payment triggers used to be only address-based, but then had to change to login-based after certain patterns of abuse. The interface will be updated to be more clear soon, but in the meantime, the top of the activity-log page for an address worked by multiple accounts will include the note:

Note: Payments occur when the pending balance of a login account (not an address) goes over 180 points. (If you see an address with a larger balance remain unpaid, its work is likely split between many accounts which have not reached the threshold )

You can also DM me if you'd like to discuss in more detail in private.

{Warge

splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 03:40:41 PM

Due to the security bleach at: https://www.instawallet.org

My btc address is being affected!

What came it be done with remaining points in my account?

My user name: splat44
my BTC address: 1DW4vSMWDqbMHiD7LQAhESTm2qmDen4cMm

My btc address was created by instawallet
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 07:04:24 PM

A bunch of people have been affected by this.

I am working on a solution that will allow a logged-in user to reassign finished-but-not-yet-paid work to a new address. This should be available within 12-24 hours. When it is available, details will be findable on your http://coinworker.com/accounts/profile page.

Until then, please don't make your balance reach 180pts or higher - it will trigger a payment to the old address!

Thanks for your patience as we adapt,

{Warge

splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 07:32:13 PM

Perfect!

A bunch of people have been affected by this.

I am working on a solution that will allow a logged-in user to reassign finished-but-not-yet-paid work to a new address. This should be available within 12-24 hours. When it is available, details will be findable on your http://coinworker.com/accounts/profile page.

Until then, please don't make your balance reach 180pts or higher - it will trigger a payment to the old address!

Thanks for your patience as we adapt,

{Warge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: