Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:06:09 PM

Hello Sync Friends, we are in the Profit program  but we cannot sync our wallet which has 3 btc sync in it.. Any ideas on what to do? Is there a new wallet we need to download and what else we need to do to make sure it syncs, we don't want to lose 3 Sync coins..We wanted it to sync to start staking them again.. Thanks in advance.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
youngg

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:51:53 PM

Hello Sync Friends, we are in the Profit program  but we cannot sync our wallet which has 3 btc sync in it.. Any ideas on what to do? Is there a new wallet we need to download and what else we need to do to make sure it syncs, we don't want to lose 3 Sync coins..We wanted it to sync to start staking them again.. Thanks in advance.

Download and install v1.1.0 if you havent already. Usually when someone cannot sync it is b/c of a firewall or anti-virus. So try disabling and then reopening the wallet.

Your coins are on the blockchain so they are fine.
youngg

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:54:28 PM

Limited edition, numbered, authenticated, tamper-proof hologram. This is a true crypto-collectible. This is the 2014 Sync Chip. Bad pic, sorry, I know. They are waaaaay sweet in hand.

Available soon... Grin

AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:18:22 PM

Limited edition, numbered, authenticated, tamper-proof hologram. This is a true crypto-collectible. This is the 2014 Sync Chip. Bad pic, sorry, I know. They are waaaaay sweet in hand.

Available soon... Grin

Any chance you can reserve #`s 1-25 for your 25 whales?  1 each unless they decline.  Then maybe next 100 #`s for the profit guys and the rest of the numbers free market?  Just a thought!
tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:55:39 AM

yea lets keep thinks "A members only club" ..because its working so well for the coin...who cares about stupid chips..lets see some results in asset management..
iluvcrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:39:29 AM

The chips looks great but I don't know if they are helping the price. Volume is coming done along with the price. We need the asset managers to sell at least one asset already.

bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:19:18 PM

The chips looks great but I don't know if they are helping the price. Volume is coming done along with the price. We need the asset managers to sell at least one asset already.

Yeah a proof of concept would be great, anon coins come with white paper then dev proves his worth (or not).

Sync comes with the white paper + domain name list, would be great to demonstrate this actually works even if it involved a very small amount of btc to whet our whistles.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:10:28 PM

Yeah a proof of concept would be great, anon coins come with white paper then dev proves his worth (or not).

Sync comes with the white paper + domain name list, would be great to demonstrate this actually works even if it involved a very small amount of btc to whet our whistles.
He wants Bitcoin to drop more, then sells some domains, we gets lots of Bitcoin and then the next Bitcoin rally starts.  Cheesy
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:21:47 PM

Buy order on trex of 24.27546142 SYNC @ 0.60

Come on guys, we need asset sale to bring the price up  Cool Unless you have something is mind, please let us know. Communication is vital now for the price to go back up.

Jeff Jefferson

Activity: 307
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:12:23 PM

Mike,

You berated investors and the community at large for not donating to the Gaza fund quickly enough. You ignored contact attempts by multiple people who offered to help with the Gaza fundraiser (to do things a bit more professionally). It's been weeks - where is the news on this matter which was so urgent? What exactly is going on? What happened to the funds that were donated? What happened to him and his family? Why was this major event that spurred you to call upon the entire community now silenced and swept under the rug once donations were secured?

Making multiple twitters to shamelessly tease your investors and have conversations with yourself isn't helping. You ignore whales that contact you. The news emails have stopped. The urging that September would be good times for SYNC has unfortunately proven to be underwhelming at best. I originally invested because I had watched you on Twitter for months leading up to your involvement with SYNC, and thought that you would bring a bit of integrity to altcoins and your project. However, as we progress it seems you're simply becoming more like the average altcoin shady dev; not being honest with the community, working behind hushed/closed doors, using your control and to your singular advantage. It is eroding confidence. Your goading and teasing does not help.

I'm faced with two conclusions: either you are not as savvy as I once supposed, or you are not as honest as I once supposed. Sadly, I think it is far more likely the latter. I think you are perfectly happy to watch your buy wall get filled, withholding progress, news, and engaged interaction with the community purposefully to increase your marketshare, knowing full well you are the gatekeeper on market movements for this coin.

I still believe in this idea, I still want to believe in you, but... man this is the exact shit you were railing against in altcoins before ramping up your involvement in a coin directly. Take yourself outside of your position and consider how you would feel as an investor looking at a dev behaving like Mike Fiol on Twitter. You used to flame people like you. Can't beat em, join em, indeed.

+1
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:34:13 PM

Please note the Sync V2 multipool is online now. If your DNS updates you will be diverted to the new site instantly.
Make sure you do not connect to the servers IP, since the old stratum is shutdown as off now.

You can find the sync multipool web address (unchanged) in the OP!

jomant

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:24:47 PM

What about the previews mined shown shares. Noticed the M is gone. Now it shows a lower number?
youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 08:36:39 PM

What about the previews mined shown shares. Noticed the M is gone. Now it shows a lower number?

not sure what you mean with your question? we have changed the calculation of shares, to be more human readable. The value of submitted coin shares is just changed a bit, so the numbers do not get too high.. Lets see first how many shares in a single shift are submitted, mabye we add M (million) or k(thousand) again if needed/desired.

Payments are proportional, everyone has lower numbers, so with same hash you get equally paid!

We will make the final payment of "old pool" as soon as all blocks are confirmed. Payout of new pool starts somewhere on Friday (shift ends Thursday at midnight, and then automatic every 2 days)

jomant

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:56:54 PM

not sure what you mean with your question? we have changed the calculation of shares, to be more human readable. The value of submitted coin shares is just changed a bit, so the numbers do not get too high.. Lets see first how many shares in a single shift are submitted, mabye we add M (million) or k(thousand) again if needed/desired.

Payments are proportional, everyone has lower numbers, so with same hash you get equally paid!

We will make the final payment of "old pool" as soon as all blocks are confirmed. Payout of new pool starts somewhere on Friday (shift ends Thursday at midnight, and then automatic every 2 days)

I mean that i had 22M and now 1434176 unconfirmed what are 1.4M....i guess?!?!
So my question was where is the rest of the shares if not illustrated on the new Layout?
youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:57:52 PM

I mean that i had 22M and now 1434176 unconfirmed what are 1.4M....i guess?!?!
So my question was where is the rest of the shares if not illustrated on the new Layout?

ah now i understand your question.
On the new server you started with 0 shares again. All shares of old server are no processed and payout will follow tomorrow.
Meanwhile you started mining on the new server and scripts with empty stats.
Your share are not lost and will be paid out, as mentioned above!

jomant

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:06:01 PM

Cool thank you Wink
youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 10:19:32 PM

Cool thank you Wink

Next update will be more coins/algo! This will be any time soon!

iluvcrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:31:43 AM

Mike,

You berated investors and the community at large for not donating to the Gaza fund quickly enough. You ignored contact attempts by multiple people who offered to help with the Gaza fundraiser (to do things a bit more professionally). It's been weeks - where is the news on this matter which was so urgent? What exactly is going on? What happened to the funds that were donated? What happened to him and his family? Why was this major event that spurred you to call upon the entire community now silenced and swept under the rug once donations were secured?

Making multiple twitters to shamelessly tease your investors and have conversations with yourself isn't helping. You ignore whales that contact you. The news emails have stopped. The urging that September would be good times for SYNC has unfortunately proven to be underwhelming at best. I originally invested because I had watched you on Twitter for months leading up to your involvement with SYNC, and thought that you would bring a bit of integrity to altcoins and your project. However, as we progress it seems you're simply becoming more like the average altcoin shady dev; not being honest with the community, working behind hushed/closed doors, using your control and position to your singular advantage. It is eroding confidence. Your goading and teasing does not help.

I'm faced with two conclusions: either you are not as savvy as I once supposed, or you are not as honest as I once supposed. Sadly, I think it is far more likely the latter. I think you are perfectly happy to watch your buy wall get filled, withholding progress, news, and engaged interaction with the community purposefully to increase your marketshare, knowing full well you are the gatekeeper on market movements for this coin.

I still believe in this idea, I still want to believe in you, but... man this is the exact shit you were railing against in altcoins before ramping up your involvement in a coin directly. Take yourself outside of your position and consider how you would feel as an investor looking at a dev behaving like Mike Fiol on Twitter. You used to flame people like you. Can't beat em, join em, indeed.

OMG So true...... Mike any comments on this? This thread has been quiet for so time now.

youngg

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:12:18 AM

Mike,

Making multiple twitters to shamelessly tease your investors and have conversations with yourself isn't helping. You ignore whales that contact you. The news emails have stopped. The urging that September would be good times for SYNC has unfortunately proven to be underwhelming at best. I originally invested because I had watched you on Twitter for months leading up to your involvement with SYNC, and thought that you would bring a bit of integrity to altcoins and your project. However, as we progress it seems you're simply becoming more like the average altcoin shady dev; not being honest with the community, working behind hushed/closed doors, using your control and position to your singular advantage. It is eroding confidence. Your goading and teasing does not help.

OMG So true...... Mike any comments on this? This thread has been quiet for so time now.

Im sorry ppl feel that way, obviously not my intention to upset ppl so much. Im not having twitter conversations btw, we have several diff ppl running various accounts - including two sync girls!

And I have apologized for the fundraiser, it was mishandled, I admitted that before.

I do also understand it is hard to see what is going on behind the scenes. Hard to see that we spent a ton of money and time developing the Sync VIP Club - which opened today. We had promised September and hit it. iOS and Android app launching next week.

Dont mean to appear slippery or anything, my time interacting with the community is limited and better spent working on Sync.

I understand the frustration on a lack of a sale - but this time period is not unusual, nor long for a domain. It's a patience game, it's the art of the negotiation. But I can tell you one thing for sure, the value of the names has not dropped, this is not a crypto-coin, nor are they valued in BTC.

We did many great things in September but the market is fixated on a sale and thus the value drops.

Ill attempt to do a better job of communicating, happy to answer any specific questions. AMA!

In the meantime, I do believe the Club adds real base value to Sync. Try out the Savings Estimator at the bottom to see what you might save - def worth it for single Sync coin.

www.syncvip.com

Membership info has been emailed to Whales and Profits members. Open enrollment will begin on Thursday so if you dont have one Sync yet, get one, Ive used the system to save $200 in a week. And now Cirque Du Soleil!

youngg

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:35:17 AM

Soooooo...it's not a sale but we did launch the Sync VIP Club today.

Get online, offline and mobile deals based on your location.

Exclusive, updated discounts in eight different categories:

Condos and Resorts
Cruises
Dining & Food
Entertainment & Recreation
Hotels
Movies
Shopping
Travel

I used the Express deal in-store and a Minnesota Timberwolves deal on the phone to save good money I can then blow on shitty alt-coins. Ill def take the deal for Cirque Du Soleil and I do need a Costco membership (free in the Club).

The value of this Sync addition is up to the individual member. Try the Savings Estimator at the page bttm. Not only did I see how much I could be saving but I also got a grip on how much Im spending per year.

In other words, if I can save $4500/year, I must be spending a ton overall. Ugh. Why not save that?

When the Sync My Deals iOS/Android app is released early next week, the Club will become twice as easy to use - following you around, pinpointing deals, serving as a "show your phone" coupon.

Only need to stake one Sync to qualify for a one-year membership with enrollment opening Thursday.

Active Whales and Profits members has been sent their registration info.

Truly believe we have accomplished something unique - a use case for Sync as a vehicle to save on lifestyle products and services.

We've made adoption simple and, with the app, usage will be even easier. Plus there is real value, incentive, exclusivity there.

Hope people take the time to review and use Estimator, find deals all around them.

Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: