Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 03:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816006 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:10:21 PM

Sync and Voot might be two different projects, but look what happened. At the moment when Voot started to slowly recover, Sync started too. Is there a way to see how many Voot holders are also Sync holders?

Sync hasn't recovered, someone like you went in the market and sold  yourself your own coins at 0.05 above the ask to make it appear there was interest and volume. Problem is that doing that you eventually run out of BTC and have to let the market back to where it really is.

So you think he single handedly moved it from 0.7 to 0.89?

Lol that is his argument? That trader blew multiple BTC to move it to .95 just so he could come to this thread and say look it is sky rocketing. Wait I have to hold my side for this one.

You will need already 3 BTC worth of SYNC to sell, just to bring SYNC down to 0.80 again. This is a single exchange, others have even higher buy support.

SYNC IS BACK... well it was never gone to be correctly.. Roll Eyes

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:19:17 PM

well then fuck off already
is thhat plain enough for you to understand?
or do we have to translate into whatever language you are from?
piss off and stop messing up out forum  with your rubbish

i'm sick and tired of seeing you here just fudding and trolling
you sold so piss off!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:19:54 PM

Sneaky peeky at the new Sync wallet. Coming soon now that we got by the hard fork.

RT, sharing is caring... https://twitter.com/smokin35/status/494576980361097218

Back on SYNC
dbt1033
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:22:56 PM

She just read all of your comments on this thread...

and then bought the coin you dumped.

You are both lying. There has been no real buy support since .7000.

I have been watching this all morning. Everything moving today is people selling their own coins to themselves. Sorry guys but get real, the order book tells the tale. Seriously need to consider dumping my small holding at a loss. Sad

Why no answers to this question? I am not fudding my own held coin. What the hell are you people up to?

Getting real tired of the Collec and crew. Not trusting it at all.

Not sure what your issue is. Someone was selling in low amounts this morning to buy it cheap. Everyone had an opp to buy it cheap, that's a good thing. Now it's back around 0.95.

Collec is no longer lead dev.

First, my issue YoungG is that I have asked you several questions directly which you have refused to answer. You posted that the Sync fund repurchased into VOOT. I looked at your website and that is not shown. What did Ms PMS sell the VOOT coins for before her hotflashes, and what did you supposedly buy them back for?

Second, there is no .95 for Sync, that was one trader obfuscating the market selling his own coins back to himself, so that is a loss for me as well. There is no actual real buy support before .7 and nothing to sell into.

Third, can you actually answer a question from an investor. Or do you believe yourself to be above all of that?

Problem is that you are ill-informed. When did Collec sell Voot? I have no clue, not involved and have never been involved with Voot.

Fact is I only found out like two weeks ago that Collec is a he. Didn't even know that, so pls can we dispense with the Collec and Sync in cohoots on Voot nonsense? I know about as much about him as I know about you.

Just realized it is not on the website but we new site that will list it fully. We did however post our voot order which came well before announcement. We had sold because of the delay, bought it back when it seemed to cause a hubbub. We apologized.

But the fact remains that we never worked with Collec on anything voot related. We were just as shocked as everyone else by the exit.

We are still holding 30,000 voot in hopes of exchange release. When will that be? No clue, said it 1,000 times, we were never a part of voot in any way, shape or form.

The connection b/w Voot and the Sync Foundation is non existent.

https://twitter.com/smokin35/status/493508040407404546

Horseshit, and no you cannot. Your "Sync Foundation" was in the mix. And you yourself posted a few pages back that there was a buy from the Sync Foundation back into VOOT to apparently assuage the butthurt. You post is there, but there is no proof. I have asked you now for 3 pages for this proof, but you refuse to answer. That to me means, your foundation dumped with insider knowledge to obtain profit and screw everyone involved in the other project out of their BTCs.

Prove me wrong otherwise please. I have holding in both coins and I don't need the FUD. A full and honest accounting of the PMS episode of MsCollect your BTC coins will go a long way to solving that.

You are a dumbass. 

No one is answering your question, because no one gives a shit about you.

I hope the SYNC foundation has insider knowledge on all the coins it holds.

More profit for us.  

That's why we invested in SYNC, right?
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:23:29 PM

She just read all of your comments on this thread...

and then bought the coin you dumped.

You are both lying. There has been no real buy support since .7000.

I have been watching this all morning. Everything moving today is people selling their own coins to themselves. Sorry guys but get real, the order book tells the tale. Seriously need to consider dumping my small holding at a loss. Sad

Why no answers to this question? I am not fudding my own held coin. What the hell are you people up to?

Getting real tired of the Collec and crew. Not trusting it at all.

Not sure what your issue is. Someone was selling in low amounts this morning to buy it cheap. Everyone had an opp to buy it cheap, that's a good thing. Now it's back around 0.95.

Collec is no longer lead dev.

First, my issue YoungG is that I have asked you several questions directly which you have refused to answer. You posted that the Sync fund repurchased into VOOT. I looked at your website and that is not shown. What did Ms PMS sell the VOOT coins for before her hotflashes, and what did you supposedly buy them back for?

Second, there is no .95 for Sync, that was one trader obfuscating the market selling his own coins back to himself, so that is a loss for me as well. There is no actual real buy support before .7 and nothing to sell into.

Third, can you actually answer a question from an investor. Or do you believe yourself to be above all of that?

Problem is that you are ill-informed. When did Collec sell Voot? I have no clue, not involved and have never been involved with Voot.

Fact is I only found out like two weeks ago that Collec is a he. Didn't even know that, so pls can we dispense with the Collec and Sync in cohoots on Voot nonsense? I know about as much about him as I know about you.

Just realized it is not on the website but we new site that will list it fully. We did however post our voot order which came well before announcement. We had sold because of the delay, bought it back when it seemed to cause a hubbub. We apologized.

But the fact remains that we never worked with Collec on anything voot related. We were just as shocked as everyone else by the exit.

We are still holding 30,000 voot in hopes of exchange release. When will that be? No clue, said it 1,000 times, we were never a part of voot in any way, shape or form.

The connection b/w Voot and the Sync Foundation is non existent.

https://twitter.com/smokin35/status/493508040407404546

Horseshit, and no you cannot. Your "Sync Foundation" was in the mix. And you yourself posted a few pages back that there was a buy from the Sync Foundation back into VOOT to apparently assuage the butthurt. You post is there, but there is no proof. I have asked you now for 3 pages for this proof, but you refuse to answer. That to me means, your foundation dumped with insider knowledge to obtain profit and screw everyone involved in the other project out of their BTCs.

Prove me wrong otherwise please. I have holding in both coins and I don't need the FUD. A full and honest accounting of the PMS episode of MsCollect your BTC coins will go a long way to solving that.

Prove you are holding the coins then!

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:27:17 PM

Sync and Voot might be two different projects, but look what happened. At the moment when Voot started to slowly recover, Sync started too. Is there a way to see how many Voot holders are also Sync holders?

Sync hasn't recovered, someone like you went in the market and sold  yourself your own coins at 0.05 above the ask to make it appear there was interest and volume. Problem is that doing that you eventually run out of BTC and have to let the market back to where it really is.

So you think he single handedly moved it from 0.7 to 0.89?

Lol that is his argument? That trader blew multiple BTC to move it to .95 just so he could come to this thread and say look it is sky rocketing. Wait I have to hold my side for this one.

You will need already 3 BTC, just to bring SYNC down to 0.80 again. THis is a single exchange, other have even higher buy support.

SYNC IS BACK... well it was never gone to be correctly.. Roll Eyes

You Mr. YoungG can't even answer a simple investor question. Nothing you say means anything to me or the others waiting for an honest answer. You keep pumping your Sync. It's over as well. I sold my small stake almost even, and will never get back in again.

thank god you sold now move on and don't let the door hit yah!

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:31:43 PM

That's simply not true.  I took the chance to buy 0.5BTC to capitalise on the low prices and I know several other people who did the same.  I would have bought more if I had a larger amount of free BTC to spend.

Anyway.  I fail to see why you are wasting your time on this thread anymore.  You obviously don't believe in this coin so why waste your (I assume precious) time?  All it serves to do is annoy people here, and you obviously don't feel happy.

Why continue in something which is achieving nothing and only makes everyone involved miserable?  Maybe go and do something you enjoy?
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:57:02 PM

you sold so piss off!

Ah, what a community. Thanks for making that clear. Did you get you some at 1.9 BTC each? Are you a *sync whale" now.... Smiley

Dumbass. All I asked was a simple question, which should have been simple to answer. It's not so simple though, because old YoungGs there knows the truth of what happened and can't speak it. You keep investing in fraud though. God Bless You.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
sovie

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:59:44 PM

you sold so piss off!

Ah, what a community. Thanks for making that clear. Did you get you some at 1.9 BTC each? Are you a *sync whale" now.... Smiley

Dumbass. All I asked was a simple question, which should have been simple to answer. It's not so simple though, because old YoungGs there knows the truth of what happened and can't speak it. You keep investing in fraud though. God Bless You.

make that 10 sync now ass wipe
jealous much

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LTCagt

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:59:57 PM

time is never wasted - although sometimes just filling Bytes at a harddisk

so we can say bytes are approximately equal to time
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:00:41 PM

That's simply not true.  I took the chance to buy 0.5BTC to capitalise on the low prices and I know several other people who did the same.  I would have bought more if I had a larger amount of free BTC to spend.

Anyway.  I fail to see why you are wasting your time on this thread anymore.  You obviously don't believe in this coin so why waste your (I assume precious) time?  All it serves to do is annoy people here, and you obviously don't feel happy.

Why continue in something which is achieving nothing and only makes everyone involved miserable?  Maybe go and do something you enjoy?

Because I was invested in this shit too. McCollect some BTC went frothing at the mouth on her period and it cost me dearly. Then I see YoungG's up there trying to mitigate the problem but he was lying as well.

So I want to know what the hell the actual full accounting was. Why is that such a difficult question to answer if there was not fraud involved? Instead get the groupies and paid for spamming assholes responding to honest questions.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:01:12 PM

trading range - we not made it until 1.26 is broken

LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:02:16 PM

late buyers always complaining - i never made a hint of it that i bought at 0.12 BUT always and still buying
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

same here - i promised to look at both sides of the evil

so far nothing is won - if they get back there is massively large place - perhaps not to the moon but in the Orbit ;-)

new resistance can be calculated if they take this - soon more

just a Little time a bit careful and scary
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:08:57 PM

and here you see the reason - right out of the Charts why some People were selling - nothing spooky or obvious - right out of the chart
buckminer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:13:58 PM

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/1/11962/3898421-5462234488-187.g.gif
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:16:45 PM

for new ones - 2 steps to follow and buy - looking another way ? WAIT

the market is TOO small to just Keep it going - but this can be a promise

great Show isnt it mike ?
sovie

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:29:40 AM

yes its a laugh a minute
and then the trolls show up
and i have to go puke  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kikigc

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:31:32 AM

+1

is very fun to see the trolls
in 2 weeks we'll see if they keep saying the same..
remember the troll Raskul ?
muaaha..

Smiley
sovie

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:11:40 AM

HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED
REMEMBER THAT Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: