Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:14:35 PM

I just wanted to point the serious amount of profit you can get just from staking this coin right now. I just started my wallet after being gone for the night. I received .0144 SYNC. at current price this is over $9. Now yes I know most do not have the amount of SYNC I do. But even if you have close to 1 SYNC you could make probably more then $1 a day.

I just received 0.01530008 too, now i know how many Sync you have  Cheesy

lol. it wasnt all of them either. but it did do a big block. for one of my addresses.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:16:50 PM

I just wanted to point the serious amount of profit you can get just from staking this coin right now. I just started my wallet after being gone for the night. I received .0144 SYNC. at current price this is over $9. Now yes I know most do not have the amount of SYNC I do. But even if you have close to 1 SYNC you could make probably more then $1 a day.

And i may or may not have beat both of you lol.

Still pushing for a wallet feature that sums the items you have highlighted in the transaction window.  Wouls save a bunch of time adding numbers to see what you stake for sa given time period or address.  Cant be that hard to do can it?  I thought computers were giant fast adding machines!  
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:29:44 PM

And i may or may not have beat both of you lol.

Still pushing for a wallet feature that sums the items you have highlighted in the transaction window.  Wouls save a bunch of time adding numbers to see what you stake for sa given time period or address.  Cant be that hard to do can it?  I thought computers were giant fast adding machines!  

So what Your saying is I need to Buy more!!!  Grin
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:36:32 PM

Ok, this is for effort and a couple other guys who still seem a bit confused on staking and wallet recovery.

First, producing a bunch of orphans (conflicted or unaccepted stakes) is no big deal. In other staking coins I hold, I have produced 12 orphans in one day on more than one occasion. It's just the way things work. If your' block of coins solves the proof of stake and so does somebody else at approximately the same time, the one that gets into the chain first wins. Same as with regular proof of work, except it's MORE likely in staking coins. It is not a malfunction and it costs you nothing but time. Your staking weight remains and continues to gain if the block is not accepted.

tl:dr don't panic, orphans are expected behaviour.

Now, dumpwallet. Dumpwallet and importwallet, if we're to be precise Cheesy These are cool commands and just might save your bacon. Dumpwallet makes a  human readable file out of your wallet.dat and saves it as a text file. You can name it any damn thing you like. The syntax is dumpwallet <filename> in the debug console. That's it. No hoops or big jumps to perform.

To restore it, you sync a NEW wallet. Remove wallet.dat (or the entire data folder if you want to resync) after having backed up wallet.dat AND the file you made using dumpwallet. Once you have the new wallet synced and all is well with it, you use the second command. It's as easy as dumpwallet.  You just type importwallet <filename> and it brings your old wallet into your new one. Takes a couple of minutes.  (just for safety, note that the <filename> in this case is the file you created with dumpwallet.

Hope it helps, and tips are always appreciated Cheesy SbA8ZD5ME28RFQuGnrPn4b6JmPHnYmEgKx
youngg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:40:49 PM

Some independent valuations on the current domain portfolio from www.Estibot.com. Adds up close to $1.2m

AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:52:43 PM

[/quote]

Yup!  I personally am riding this horse to the finish line (payday or glue factory).  I put a small farm together 8 months ago and have basically put most of my toil and labour from that farm into this coin.  I'm as sure as you can be in this game that SYNC will rise to the top.

I'm looking for the foundation to make one sale of an asset to propel this coin to stardom.  Hint.  It doesn't have to be a big sale, all it will take is the  PR of 50-80 people confirming they got 'free'  btc and the race to buy SYNC  will begin.

I know 'they' know this but they may be working on a blockbuster sale that REALLY gets everyones attention who knows.

Bottom line, I trust them, my investment is in good hands.

tom14cat14

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:01:08 PM

Ok, this is for effort and a couple other guys who still seem a bit confused on staking and wallet recovery.

First, producing a bunch of orphans (conflicted or unaccepted stakes) is no big deal. In other staking coins I hold, I have produced 12 orphans in one day on more than one occasion. It's just the way things work. If your' block of coins solves the proof of stake and so does somebody else at approximately the same time, the one that gets into the chain first wins. Same as with regular proof of work, except it's MORE likely in staking coins. It is not a malfunction and it costs you nothing but time. Your staking weight remains and continues to gain if the block is not accepted.

tl:dr don't panic, orphans are expected behaviour.

Now, dumpwallet. Dumpwallet and importwallet, if we're to be precise Cheesy These are cool commands and just might save your bacon. Dumpwallet makes a  human readable file out of your wallet.dat and saves it as a text file. You can name it any damn thing you like. The syntax is dumpwallet <filename> in the debug console. That's it. No hoops or big jumps to perform.

To restore it, you sync a NEW wallet. Remove wallet.dat (or the entire data folder if you want to resync) after having backed up wallet.dat AND the file you made using dumpwallet. Once you have the new wallet synced and all is well with it, you use the second command. It's as easy as dumpwallet.  You just type importwallet <filename> and it brings your old wallet into your new one. Takes a couple of minutes.  (just for safety, note that the <filename> in this case is the file you created with dumpwallet.

Hope it helps, and tips are always appreciated Cheesy SbA8ZD5ME28RFQuGnrPn4b6JmPHnYmEgKx

So why am I getting a block that is not accepted I am getting screwed here  Tongue Just kidding everyone I do get them but know what they are. everyone needs to just breathe
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:02:59 PM

Yup!  I personally am riding this horse to the finish line (payday or glue factory).  I put a small farm together 8 months ago and have basically put most of my toil and labour from that farm into this coin.  I'm as sure as you can be in this game that SYNC will rise to the top.

I'm looking for the foundation to make one sale of an asset to propel this coin to stardom.  Hint.  It doesn't have to be a big sale, all it will take is the  PR of 50-80 people confirming they got 'free'  btc and the race to buy SYNC  will begin.

I know 'they' know this but they may be working on a blockbuster sale that REALLY gets everyones attention who knows.

Bottom line, I trust them, my investment is in good hands.

[/quote]

Yes it will be crazy when the first sale happens. Even if it is there lowest valued domain name which would only give you a few dollars per coin it would still show they are linked.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:12:48 PM

6.32TH SHA on the multipool Smiley

Just out of curiosity what coin exactly are those TH's mining
at the moment?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 07:04:08 PM

not to mention the compound interest as the actual price keeps rising day on day
month on month. By all logic this coin should be trading at least twice the price it is now,
however most human beings are not logical therein lies the problem hence we need the numbers
don't forget to vote for sync on btce and btc38 Grin

1- most people in crypto have no logic, we already know this.
2- will never get added to BTC-e, that is almost a guarantee
3- compound interest is great, but what if the coin gets dump (which happens to all coins).  Then you loose everything, even the interest. not funny.

having said that - this coin has more potential than lots of shitcoins.

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:11:47 PM

not to mention the compound interest as the actual price keeps rising day on day
month on month. By all logic this coin should be trading at least twice the price it is now,
however most human beings are not logical therein lies the problem hence we need the numbers

3- compound interest is great, but what if the coin gets dump (which happens to all coins).  Then you loose everything, even the interest. not funny.

There was a typo in sovie's post. It's Bter not Btc-e
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:16:38 PM

Also never say never. BTC should have taught us all one thing, You can never say never. It was  "fake" internet money that will never be worth anything. Now it is over 8 billion market cap. No one knows the future and if some big investors come in and buy the coin and start fighting for even dust of SYNC it just might be added there. It has to prove that it can provide the things it says it has and it could very well shoot up to a top 10 coin.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:39:11 PM

1- FTFY
2- probably true, but it was supposed to be BTER Cheesy
3- that's the purpose of the asset backed fund with the foundation. Something I'm not entirely comfortable with, but it does address the issue.
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 08:06:14 PM

1- FTFY
3- that's the purpose of the asset backed fund with the foundation. Something I'm not entirely comfortable with, but it does address the issue.

I like your correction for #1 - good point.

ALSO - price is back down to 1:1

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:31:58 PM

I see 1:1.15 on bittrex

and i'm not entirly sure why you're bring up these points?

I don't see any other coins even coming within 1% of the success

Sync has so far achieved!

certainly price wise, and surly we should all be trying to be

as POSITIVE as we can about sync in order to attract potential

investors to our coin, that is unless you're not invested in which case

why are you here, and yes it was a typo so thank you all for pointing that out.

SO ONCE AGAIN DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON ANY ASIAN EXCHANGES YOU CAN FIND

The more the better, as waiting around for a sale of a .com name is no strategy in

the short term to advertise SYNC. Wink 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 10:29:50 PM

6.32TH SHA on the multipool Smiley

Just out of curiosity what coin exactly are those TH's mining
at the moment?

You can see what coin is mined on this stats page: http://multipoolmining.com/tbs

Currently I'm adding tekcoin and savecoin as well, a stratum reboot is required, but should not be very noticable (less then 2 seconds downtime)

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 10:31:44 PM

Need help,

I have wallet with version 1.0.3.
mining at multipool for 1-2weeks,
but i have 10 or maybe more transactions - Generated but not accepted!
almost 0.1 sync

whats wrong?

probably nothing, if you get orphans, it means you are staking, but having some bad luck! Leave your wallet open and it should give your some stakes at a later point! You will get your 50% interest, if a block is orphaned, you will get a few minutes/hours later another stake which is just a bit higher..

tom14cat14

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:47:26 PM

1- FTFY

I like your correction for #1 - good point.

ALSO - price is back down to 1:1

I wouldn't mind it dipping there right now. I have a few BTC just waiting.
ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:33:35 AM

need help... I try to send some coin to Mintpal I copied the adress and paste it to my wallet to send  and I click send .. i was waiting for  few minutes and
I was wondering it was long to receive at mint i decided to check the adress and I found out the adress in mintpal and where I sent is not the same
here is the transaction detail
 is there any way i can cancelled it?

Date: 8/7/2014 21:53
To: SaGoyFvpjwfHYEeNBLWhFNDw8A4QUz5fFo
Debit: -0.10 SYNC
Net amount: -0.10 SYNC
Transaction ID: 771863db4480b532e0aa633580f147e967efed277139eb5ceb919a2a6725c1bc

is not suppose to go to this adress i dont know why the adress was change

I JUST FOUND OUT THE RECEIVING ADDRESS IS IN MY ADDRESS BOOK IN MY WALLET....
I DONT KNOW HOW THE HELL IT WAS THERE AND THERES ANOTHER ADDRESS ALSO..Sad

Basically you sent the sync to a wrong address? http://chainz.cryptoid.info/sync/address.dws?SaGoyFvpjwfHYEeNBLWhFNDw8A4QUz5fFo.htm

maybe you should contact MP

MSCOLLEC ... i think the adress is my supercoin address at CRYPsy ...is there anyway you can cancelled it.... I hope you can help me.....
normally in my other coin wallet if i enter different format of adress it will prompt me wrong coin adress
thanks!

Relax. If it's not a Sync address, it will never confirm. Just run repairwallet to clean out the bad TX. If it was a valid address, you may be screwed, but if you post up the sending addy and the TX (as you did) hopefully the receiver will be honest and kind enough to refund you.

it was confirmed in my wallet I contacted cryptsy already still waiting for the the good news...
polanskiman

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:18:04 AM

Sorry if I have missed this. Are there any permanent nodes in Asia?
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: