Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New stratum/getwork proxy with Web-based GUI and pools management  (Read 120837 times)
girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

Advertise Here - PM for more info!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:48:06 PM

not working with local wallet ?

AFAIK it only works with stratum pools, so local wallets are not supported.

or know a similar program for windows ?

It does work on windows, it is a java application, you just need to install java in your windows system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:51:55 PM

i m looking for something to connect more miners on local wallets
my curent wallet only accept 3 connection  so i need to use more wallets
but it bug  sometime have a miner what not getting connected   i have to kill the wallet and restart it

and an other one i get message   work from pool is to slow  Huh

so if i could put all on 1 wallet with a backup to an other wallet
girino
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:00:16 PM

but it bug  sometime have a miner what not getting connected   i have to kill the wallet and restart it

What coin are you talking about? there should be no problem connecting several miners to most wallets. This might be a bug for this specific coin...

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:14:07 PM

What coin are you talking about? there should be no problem connecting several miners to most wallets. This might be a bug for this specific coin...

unless it purposely restricts the rpc connections to a very low amount ...

that should be changed in the .conf file of the coin ...

below is my .conf for granite ... this should give an indication as to what needs to be set in the .conf - but change the ports and username and password ( the ones in this .conf are an example only ) ... this allows me to mine with the entire farm pointed to the one wallet on the server in the network ...

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
defaultkey=1
logtimestamps=1
dns=1

rpcuser=chrysophylax
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=21776
port=21777

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcthreads=70

maxconnections=250

i hope this helps ...

otherwise - it may just be as girino suggested - a bug in the code of the coin ...

#crysx

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:45:49 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 07:01:22 PM by carlo_0000

ok

i m currently mining dgb  but myr has same problem i cannot connect more than 3 miners
does not mater how many maxconnections i set

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.137.*
rpcuser=carlo
rpcpassword=0
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
debug=1
algo=skein
rpcport=14022
port=12024
maxconnections=100
addnode=192.168.137.8
addnode=192.168.137.12
addnode=192.168.137.6
addnode=192.168.137.7
addnode=192.168.137.27
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=192.99.41.108
addnode=199.83.128.91
addnode=77.239.57.149

what is rpcthreads=70   for?
gonna try with that Smiley

ok lol i was missing that, it s working now
so maxconnections=100  is that for the max node connection to the wallet ?
and rpcthreads for the miners ?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:37:08 AM

ok

i m currently mining dgb  but myr has same problem i cannot connect more than 3 miners
does not mater how many maxconnections i set

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.137.*
rpcuser=carlo
rpcpassword=0
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
debug=1
algo=skein
rpcport=14022
port=12024
maxconnections=100
addnode=192.168.137.8
addnode=192.168.137.12
addnode=192.168.137.6
addnode=192.168.137.7
addnode=192.168.137.27
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=192.99.41.108
addnode=199.83.128.91
addnode=77.239.57.149

what is rpcthreads=70   for?
gonna try with that Smiley

ok lol i was missing that, it s working now
so maxconnections=100  is that for the max node connection to the wallet ?
and rpcthreads for the miners ?

yup - you got i t...

rpcxxx are the wallet connectivity ports - so limit those and you find yourself in such issues ... the rpcxxx sort of speaks for itself - threads being the connections at the one time - and so forth ...

maxconnections are exactly that - how many other wallet connections can connect at ONE time - as a maximum ... for a home wallet - you do NOT need that many - even 7 will do - but average of 25 works well ...

with dgb - if they still have the original seed nodes hardcoded in the wallet AND those nodes are still functional - then you dont need the addnode=xxx lines at all ... otherwise - i would have it like that ...

the algo=xxx parameter is not needed as far as i can remember - due to the miner itself specifying the the algo it is mining ...

i would remove that if you decide to change algos to mine ...

im glad you got it working ...

#crysx

yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:53:13 AM

it works with other wallets, i use it for p2p mined locally but does not work with bitcoin qt trying to mine solo.

scratch head !
aib

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

Advance Integrated Blockchains (AIB)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:58:39 AM

one question, when I use nicehash to connect to the pool. it seems not support the

Pool host: 
Pool port: 
Pool user: ddd
Pool pass: dd
Algorithm: Scrypt

Resolving pool host  .. OK
Establishing connection with proxy... OK
Establishing connection with pool  ... OK
Sending mining.subscribe... OK
Sending mining.authorize... OK
Error: Extranonce2 size is 3 (minimum is 4).

How to solve this problem?

girino
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:08:13 AM

one question, when I use nicehash to connect to the pool. it seems not support the

Pool host: 
Pool port: 

nicehash has this problem. well, there is no way to solve this... nicehash is not compatible with this proxy.

nicehash
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:15:58 PM

Pool host: 
Pool port: 

nicehash has this problem. well, there is no way to solve this... nicehash is not compatible with this proxy.

Well, let's to be exact. If you use NiceHash as the source to connect to this proxy and the Extranonce2 are already cut to 4 by NiceHash, then this can't work since this proxy will try to cut another Extranonce2. Anyway, what would be a practical use case to use NiceHash as the source for the proxy? NiceHash is already a hashing power aggregation tool, so why connect it to another hashing power aggregation tool? It only makes sense to use it the other way around -> connect miners to proxy, agregate them and sell aggregated hashing power to NiceHash -> this use case scenario works great.

Best regards,
NiceHash.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:51:29 PM

Pool host: 
Pool port: 

Well, let's to be exact. If you use NiceHash as the source to connect to this proxy and the Extranonce2 are already cut to 4 by NiceHash, then this can't work since this proxy will try to cut another Extranonce2. Anyway, what would be a practical use case to use NiceHash as the source for the proxy? NiceHash is already a hashing power aggregation tool, so why connect it to another hashing power aggregation tool? It only makes sense to use it the other way around -> connect miners to proxy, agregate them and sell aggregated hashing power to NiceHash -> this use case scenario works great.

Best regards,
NiceHash.

this is exactly how all of the donation links ive setup - and all thefarm miners are setup for nicehash ...

it works perfectly ...

the issue comes from the use of a thirdparty - like mintsy ( now not working ) or some other reseller - and then point to nicehash ...

the donation links that we have for the devs on our list ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ) point directly to the url:ports on nicheash and have no issues working that way ...

the only issue you will come across is a disconnection and temporary banning form the nicehash servers IF you have the proxy running without miners for a while ... to avoid this - make sure you have miners mining while the stratum proxy is active - OR - if the link is a permanent link and will ALWAYS be active - place a request for nicehash to have your ip whitelisted so it will not be banned ...

other than that - the only extranonce issues you will get using this proxy and nicehash is if you have another middle proxy ( like mintsy ) in between ...

#crysx

ph.amracyshop

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:27:35 AM

This new stratum is cool.
gym520

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:53:05 AM

HI Pfool   can you add RICcoin  。https://github.com/gatra/stratum-mining
MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:07:43 PM

I've looked over the thread and can't seem to find what the issue with my particular setup is - I'm trying to use the proxy with Nicehash, but I keep getting abnormally high speed rejects (pool side) and rejected difficulty proxy side - in the neighborhood of 10-25%.  In the commandline window, I can see it reporting duplicate shares, etc.  For my test I'm using 10 S7's, configured to connect via stratum, with the following config (for the pool, everything else is blank, like the minimal config):

{
    "name" : "Nicehash",
    "host" : "sha256.usa.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "[wallet].sp",
    "password" : "d=8192",
    "appendWorkerNames" : false,
    "workerNameSeparator" : ".",
    "useWorkerPassword" : false,
    "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true
  }

If I connect the machines directly, I don't run into any issues - and if I use the proxy to connect to Antpool (config is the same, just enableExtranonceSubscribe is false), I don't run into any of these issues.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 01:18:46 PM

I've looked over the thread and can't seem to find what the issue with my particular setup is - I'm trying to use the proxy with Nicehash, but I keep getting abnormally high speed rejects (pool side) and rejected difficulty proxy side - in the neighborhood of 10-25%.  In the commandline window, I can see it reporting duplicate shares, etc.  For my test I'm using 10 S7's, configured to connect via stratum, with the following config (for the pool, everything else is blank, like the minimal config):

{
    "name" : "Nicehash",
    "host" : "sha256.usa.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "[wallet].sp",
    "password" : "d=8192",
  }

If I connect the machines directly, I don't run into any issues - and if I use the proxy to connect to Antpool (config is the same, just enableExtranonceSubscribe is false), I don't run into any of these issues.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

this usually lends itself to extranonce2 size issues with nicehash ...

you can set the extranonce subscribe to false ... and when nicehash changes - you will get rejects until it resettles - but normally that would settle down after a few shares are rejected ...

not a graceful way of doing it - but that is a nicehash stratum setup ... it works really well when it works - but an absolute nightmare when it doesnt ...

this is only my experience - and with gpu miners ... so i could be completely wrong here ... but it seems that it just might be the extranonce2 size issue allover again ...

and just out of curiosity - isnt there supposed to be a comma ( , ) after the ' "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true '... ? ...

or is it just me being too damned tired? ...

#crysx

MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:02:17 PM

this usually lends itself to extranonce2 size issues with nicehash ...

you can set the extranonce subscribe to false ... and when nicehash changes - you will get rejects until it resettles - but normally that would settle down after a few shares are rejected ...

not a graceful way of doing it - but that is a nicehash stratum setup ... it works really well when it works - but an absolute nightmare when it doesnt ...

this is only my experience - and with gpu miners ... so i could be completely wrong here ... but it seems that it just might be the extranonce2 size issue allover again ...

That's unfortunate - one of the reasons I was really interested in playing with it was to get Extranonce support working... I'll give it a shot and point it over to NiceHash though with Extranonce off and see what it does...

and just out of curiosity - isnt there supposed to be a comma ( , ) after the ' "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true '... ? ...

or is it just me being too damned tired? ...

Assuming they're using JSON for their file format, then no - the last member of an array doesn't have a trailing comma... But you never know, the stratum protocol doesn't adhere to the JSON spec, so maybe this doesn't either.  Wink

wangluen

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:51:26 PM

Hi,

when we use the proxy, at begin, all ok. but when time goes on, there is no miner connect to stratum proxy, and we get this log at stratum proxy side:

[Pool-Nicehash Scrypt-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - Worker connection 127.0.0.1 closed. 1 connections active on pool Nicehash Scrypt. Cause: The workerConnection 127.0.0.1 does not support setExtranonce notification.

here is our configure file for stratum proxy:

$ cat nicehash.jp.conf
{
  "isScrypt" : true,
  "stratumListenPort" : 3456,
  "getworkListenPort" : 4567,
  "apiListenPort" : 5678,
  "pools" : [ {
    "name" : "Nicehash Scrypt",
    "host" : "scrypt.jp.nicehash.com:3333",
    "user" : "1tkjtG7ZkhhxHYNgmvxxWxMrvLxdyQBi3",
  }]
}

Is this log means that our software do not support setExtranonce, or something else?

Hi all,

I have released a new Stratum proxy implemented in Java (Windows/Linux/Mac... just install a JVM).

Here after are the main functionnalities:

-Several pool switching strategies (PriorityFailover, WeightedRoundRobin and more to come)
-Up to 256 workers at the same time (stratum and getwork)
-REST API (pool monitoring, change pool priority, workers stats and much more)
-Friendly Web-Based client with hashrate graphs.
-Support Extranonce notification to avoid disconnection when switching pool.

This proxy may be used to centralize the pool management in a single place. No need to configure pools on each workers, just configure the pools on the proxy and connect your workers to the proxy.

It may be useful if you rent some hashing power on sites like betarigs, leaserig or nicehash to monitor what is really happening. Just connect the leased rigs to the proxy and the proxy to the pools(s) (take care of your bandwith to avoid rejects).

And many things I haven't thought about...

Pool A <---+                               +-------------+ Rig1                                        
 (Active)     |                                |                                                
                 |                                +-------------+ Rig2                      
                 |                                |                                                
  Pool B <---+ StratumProxy  <------+-------------+ Rig3                                  
(FailOver)    |                                |                                                
                 |                                +-------------+ Rig4                    
                 |                                |                                                
  Pool C <---+                               +-------------+ NiceHash
(FailOver)                                     |
                                                  +-------------+ betarigs
                                                  |
                                                  +-------------+ leaserig

Source code : https://github.com/Stratehm/stratum-proxy
Binaries: https://github.com/Stratehm/stratum-proxy/releases

It has been tested with SHA256, Scrypt, X11 and X13 pools (but should work with all algorithm supporting stratum).

/!\ This proxy does not work with cryptoNight pools. The pool mining protocol of cryptoNight pools is stratum-like but not stratum.

Thank you for testing and your feedback...

WARN: CGMiner 3.7.2 is not compatible with Stratum proxies (this one and others)  due to a bug on the extranonce2 size management. You can use sgminer instead or some forks of cgminer which include the fix. If using cgminer 3.7.2, you will have 100% rejects  (generally with message Share above target).
This bug has been fixed in later version of cgminer, but it no more supports scrypt mining.
EDIT: You can use the Getwork protocol instead of stratum with CGminer 3.7.2.

Client example:
https://i.imgur.com/DHvG0jr.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/DHvG0jr.jpg
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:13:49 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 04:26:58 PM by altcointalk14

Need some help, sorry if this is something simple.  I have not sent hash to nicehash in a while and my config use to work.  I did have a problem because I had append workernames = true but did change that to false and it worked.  but now it looks like the same problem as long ago limiting to only one connection:

log on screen:
0 connections active on pool Westhash bitcoin eu. Cause: Broken pipe
2016-02-04 11:07:39,664 DEBUG    [10.70.130.118-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - Initial job sent to 10.70.130.118.
2016-02-04 11:07:39,664 DEBUG    [10.70.130.118-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection - 10.70.130.118. Send request: {"id": 1638, "method": "client.get_version", "params": null}
2016-02-04 11:07:39,664 INFO     [10.70.130.118-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - Worker connection 10.70.130.118 closed. 0 connections active on pool Westhash bitcoin eu. Cause: Broken pipe
2016-02-04 11:07:39,664 INFO     [10.70.130.118-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - Worker connection 10.70.130.118 closed.

config file:
{
  "logDirectory" : "nicehashlog2",
  "logLevel" : "DEBUG",
  "disableLogAppend": false,
  "stratumListenPort" : 3335,
  "stratumListenAddress" : "10.70.130.10",
  "disableStratum": false,
  "getworkListenPort" : 8335,
  "getworkListenAddress" : "10.70.130.10",
  "disableGetwork": false,
  "apiListenPort" : 8885,
  "apiListenAddress" : "10.70.130.10",
  "disableApi": false,
  "poolConnectionRetryDelay" : 5,
  "poolReconnectStabilityPeriod" : 5,
  "poolNoNotifyTimeout" : 240,
  "rejectReconnectOnDifferentHost" : false,
  "poolHashrateSamplingPeriod" : 600,
  "userHashrateSamplingPeriod" : 600,
  "connectionHashrateSamplingPeriod" : 600,
  "isScrypt" : false,
  "databaseDirectory": "nicehashdb2",
  "hashrateDatabaseSamplingPeriod": 60,
  "hashrateDatabaseHistoryDepth": 7,
  "noMidstate": false,
  "apiLogLevel": "INFO",
  "validateGetworkShares": false, // Validate the shares submitted by Getwork workers before submitting the shares to the pool. Only $
  "poolSwitchingStrategy": "priorityFailover",
  "weightedRoundRobinRoundDuration": 60,

"apiReadOnlyAccessEnabled": false, // If an apiUser is set and this option is true, the read-only API methods are publicly accessib$
  // The apiEnableSsl should be set to true or left commented if an apiUser is specified. If the apiEnableSsl option is not set, ssl $
  //"apiEnableSsl": false,
  "logRealShareDifficulty": false, // Take care, it is CPU intensive and it works only for SHA256 and Scrypt coins.
  "workerNumberLimit": 65536, // Only 1, 256 and 65536 values are supported.
  "ipVersion": "auto", // Valid values: auto, v4, v6. Force the use of the IP protocol version.
  "suggestedPoolDifficulty": 0.01, // Suggest this difficulty to the pool. The pool may ignore the suggested difficulty. (if not comp$
  "pools" : [ {
    "name" : "Westhash bitcoin eu",
    "host" : "sha256.eu.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "",
    "password" : "x",
    "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true,
    "weight" : 9,
    "isEnabled": true
  } ]
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:29:19 PM

Well, it just started working now  HuhHuh
larocfra

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:12:45 PM

This proxy works great !!!!

It connect's to all the pool except for these

solo.ckpool.org, solo.nicehash.com, and nicehash... it keeps disconnecting ... why ?

My miner are both S3+ with Kano update 4.9.2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: