Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:10:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New stratum/getwork proxy with Web-based GUI and pools management  (Read 120841 times)
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:00:03 AM

a week or so late - but posted here nonetheless ...

i hope you all dont mind ...

-------

hi all ...

chrysophylax here ...

im messaging from this 'newbie' account 'crysx' because i have tried to log in to bct from the new premises - and failed miserably ...

due to my computer being a linux machine AND being fully encrypted AND having a password wallet that is fully encrypted - i only ever really need to know a few passwrds ( 16 in all ) ... one of the passwords ( and details as i later found out - due to the questions that bct ask for verification ) i did not alott to memory were those conatined in the personal encrypted wallet ... one of those was bitcointalk password and details ...

yesterday - i tried to log in unsucessfully with the wrong password ... the password is 3 years old - which as long as ive had the chrysophylax profile ... it also has made more than 3000posts and is a hero member - about to go to legendary in the coming weeks / months ... now before any of you carryo on about changing passwords regularly and all that - i agree and am totally devoted to changing 'simplistic' passwords ... not ones that require brute force with decryption algorithms and a farm of hash to crack the passwords ... so to move on with the story ...

more than all that - the chrysophylax profile is also is the authority profile for the granite thread AND the dbm thread ( the two projects i currenty have ) and was about to take control of the other coin we have just adopted - ozziecoin ...

when the unsuccessful attempt to log in was tried three times - i attempted to change passwords via email ...

the email was sent from bct to my email address - and i followed the instructions to the 'change password' link - only to have them as a private question - which i have forgotten the answer to also ...

i didnt think that was much of an issue - except that as soon as the submit button was clicked - i receieved the following message ...

Code:
An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry chrysophylax, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

now this shows three things ...

1 - the security measures that bct have in place are brief and not very descriptive ...
2 - the security measures that bct have in place are active ...
3 - the security measures that bct have in place work ...

now i proceeded to send an email to the above email address to theymos - and will see what happens in the following couple of days ... being an easter weekend - i would assume this may take a little more time so ill leave it till mid to end of next week ...

if i havent received a response by then - ill message mprep and see what suggestion he / she will advise of what can be done ...

a three year hero profile like mine should NEVER be allowed to go to waste ( as i know many of you have had profiles lost that are much older than that again ) - and there should be various countermeasures to allow the official owner of the account to prove themselves ( like knowing or remebering the last private messages before the lockout - which in my case was the 23rd march 2016 ) ...

but again - we will see what happens with the responses i get ...

i will keep you all informed of what happnes with this through this profile ive now started ( which is the short version of my name anyway ) ...

as for the update so far ...

the move is being finalized on the 28th march 2016 ( a couple of days away ) which means i will be on and offline here for the next few days - only to be completely offline for a few days while i set up house in the new premises ... this means that i will be only messaging when necessary - and any of those of you that needed my attention before this happened via pm ( there were about 7 pms in all - i only got to answer one ) will need to send a pm to this current profile - until i can resolve this issue with theymos ( and mprep if possible ) - to get back into my official profile ...

thefarm will be down and will not be back in to production until another residence for it can be found - and am currently in the process of looking for a small warehouse for its growth and redesign and development ... that will happen end of next week when i have personally settled into my ( partner and i ) new residence ...

i will be posting this message in all three forums that are granite based - AND - the mining forums i usually frequent ( like spmod and tpruvot thread ) ...

much appreciated for all your support thus far - and hope to be back online soon with my proper profile ...

#crysx

-------

i still havent heard from the people at bct - so im working with this account until i can get my other account back ...

im a little more settled with the move and now looking for a new place to 'home' thefarm ( and thegrid ) ...

id luv to catch up with those that ive not been in touch with due to the previous account lockout and forum ban ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:02:52 AM

This proxy works great !!!!

It connect's to all the pool except for these

solo.ckpool.org, solo.nicehash.com, and nicehash... it keeps disconnecting ... why ?

My miner are both S3+ with Kano update 4.9.2

the proxy itself cannot mine via solo 'getwork' per se ...

and with nicehash - their stratums disconnect you if you are idle for a period of time ( i dunno what that time is ) ...

the only way you can stop the proxy from being disconnected from the nicehash stratum - is to be listed on their whitelist ... and you can only do that via a request from their support email ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:57:55 AM

I do not find this in the documentation, so i will ask this here, maybe you can assist.

- On which port is this proxy listening on the local machine for miner connections?
- Can i configure the Proxy to listen on a global address(URL) for miner connections?
- Can the miner contact this proxy remotely via the internet over an URL?
- Can i set this Proxy to listen for 0.0.0.0:443 to connect remotely on the GUI?

Thank's for your advice in advance!

KInd regards,
elrippo

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
letuslook

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:56:46 AM

I am having some issues with the proxy tool.

Code:
2016-05-15 10:53:02,871 ERROR    
[37.58.65.213-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - No pool available for the connection 37.58.65.213. Sending error and close the connection.
2016-05-15 10:53:02,880 ERROR   

[37.58.65.213-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - Parsing error on worker connection 37.58.65.213. Failed to parse line {"id": 1,
 "method": "mining.authorize", "params": ["test", "test"]}.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager.onAuthorizeRequest(ProxyManager.java:260)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection.onAuthorizeRequest(StratumWorkerConnection.java:159)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.onRequestReceived(StratumConnection.java:344)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.onLineRead(StratumConnection.java:233)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.access$200(StratumConnection.java:58)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection$1.run(StratumConnection.java:162)

Current config file
Code:

"pools" : [ {
    "name" : "Nicehash SHA",
    "host" : "stratum+tcp://sha256.eu.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "btcadres",
    "password" : "x",
    "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true,
    "isEnabled": true
  } ]
}

Does anyone know why it is not working?
p.s. at boot I also have the following java error:
Code:
Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-1" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: hostname can't be null
letuslook

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:49:02 AM

I am having some issues with the proxy tool.

Code:
2016-05-15 10:53:02,871 ERROR    
[37.58.65.213-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - No pool available for the connection 37.58.65.213. Sending error and close the connection.
2016-05-15 10:53:02,880 ERROR   

[37.58.65.213-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - Parsing error on worker connection 37.58.65.213. Failed to parse line {"id": 1,
 "method": "mining.authorize", "params": ["test", "test"]}.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager.onAuthorizeRequest(ProxyManager.java:260)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection.onAuthorizeRequest(StratumWorkerConnection.java:159)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.onRequestReceived(StratumConnection.java:344)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.onLineRead(StratumConnection.java:233)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.access$200(StratumConnection.java:58)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection$1.run(StratumConnection.java:162)

Current config file
Code:

"pools" : [ {
    "name" : "Nicehash SHA",
    "host" : "stratum+tcp://sha256.eu.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "btcadres",
    "isEnabled": true
  } ]
}

Does anyone know why it is not working?
p.s. at boot I also have the following java error:
Code:
Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-1" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: hostname can't be null

Nevermind got it working by installing the latest version 0.8.1 ;-)
percum

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:34:52 PM

Hello!
The program works through a proxy?
I have access to the Internet only through the proxy.
Pfool (OP)

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 02:33:17 PM

Hello!
The program works through a proxy?
I have access to the Internet only through the proxy.

Hi,

You may try to use these parameters for an HTTP proxy:

-Dhttp.proxyHost=proxyHost -Dhttp.proxyPort=proxyPort

Or these for a SOCKS proxy:

-DsocksProxyHost=proxyHost -DsocksProxyPort=proxyPort

For exemple: java -Dhttp.proxyHost=192.168.1.1 -Dhttp.proxyPort=1080 -jar stratum-proxy.jar ...

Thanx Wink
BTC: 19wv8FQKv3NkwTdzBCQn1AGsb9ghqBPWXi
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:56:02 PM

I like this proxy, it works fine, I have no problem with it whatsoever, but when the number of connected clients exceeds 20 it slowly starts having some measurable impact on the cpu load, up to 20-40%. It's not a big deal so far but on the same machine I am also running eth-proxy (python) and that stays well below 5% with the same amount of clients, so I was just wondering why this difference? Is it only because of java or could the higher load be caused by all those api/gui functions? If so, would I get rid of all that just by turning disableApi on or would it need more changes? Because I don't need any of those nice and fancy gui thingies, all I need is just a stratum proxy. I am using it for proxying Lyra2RE miners<->pools and I haven't found any other proxy that could do that.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:16:33 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 11:08:38 PM by edonkey

Does this proxy automatically rotate log files?

I'm on an RPi and using log2ram to minimize thrashing the SD card. Since the size of the ram disk limits the amount of logging that can be done, I'm concerned about logs that grow without limit.

If there is no auto-rotation, that's not a big deal. I'm running the proxy under DaemonTools, so it's easy to add a log script to implement the rotate.

I just want to know if I need to do this or not.

Edit:

Looks like I can't use DeamonTools' logging. The way that works is it redirects the printed output to files managed by the multilog tool. But the proxy seems to always write a log file. Apparently it uses it to display in the web app. So when I enable DeamonTools logging, all I accomplish is two copies of the log.

There doesn't seem to be a way to prevent the proxy from logging to a file. So I guess I need to look into the logrotate tool to deal with this.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:03:41 AM

Most programs don't rotate their logs, tools like logrotate do that for them. Anyway you can turn off the logging to the file and keep logging to stdout. Also, the logging seen in the gui doesn't seem to have anything to do with that as it has its own settings.

From --help:
Code:
 --api-log-level LEVEL                  : Enable the API logging with the given
                                          level. Valid levels are OFF, FATAL,
                                          ERROR, WARN, INFO, DEBUG, TRACE. May
                                          degrade performances.
 --log-directory directory              : The directory where logs will be
                                          written
 --log-level LEVEL                      : The level of log: OFF, FATAL, ERROR,
                                          WARN, INFO, DEBUG, TRACE. Default is
                                          INFO. DEBUG and TRACE levels may
                                          augment rejected shares.

Back to the "heavy load" problem - it doesn't seem that disableApi made any difference. It's still wasting the cpu on doing the hashrate-sampling and working with the database, neither of which I want and there doesn't seem to be a way how to turn them off. After only a couple of days the dbpools file is 3 MB and dbusers 85 MB and growing. I will try to play with their settings:

Code:
 --connection-hashrate-sampling-period  : The sampling period in seconds used
 N                                        to calculate hashrate on workers
                                          conections. (600 seconds by default)
 --hashrate-database-history-depth N    : The number of days to keep data in
                                          the hashrate database. (Default to 7
                                          days)
 --hashrate-database-sampling-period N  : The time (in seconds) beetwen two
                                          records of pools, users and
                                          connections hashrates in the
                                          database. (60 seconds by default)
 --pool-hashrate-sampling-period N      : The sampling period in seconds used
                                          to calculate hashrate on pools. (600
                                          seconds by default)
 --user-hashrate-sampling-period N      : The sampling period in seconds used
                                          to calculate hashrate for connected
                                          users. (600 seconds by default)

If that won't help I will just have to disable all these unwanted features in the source code.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:49:50 AM

Most programs don't rotate their logs, tools like logrotate do that for them. Anyway you can turn off the logging to the file and keep logging to stdout. Also, the logging seen in the gui doesn't seem to have anything to do with that as it has its own settings.

From --help:
Code:
 --api-log-level LEVEL                  : Enable the API logging with the given
                                          degrade performances.
 --log-directory directory              : The directory where logs will be
                                          written
 --log-level LEVEL                      : The level of log: OFF, FATAL, ERROR,
                                          augment rejected shares.

Thanks for the tip. When I read the help text earlier I assumed that if I disabled logging that it would also disable stdout output.

But based on your post I tried adding --log-level OFF, but it's not particularly helpful. The stdout info captured is extremely limited. Also, the proxy *still* creates a log file.

If I specify no logging directory, then it seems to put the log file in the tmp folder.

What I'm after is having a controllable logging level, but have it only go to stdout with no log file. I can't see how to do this.

I must be missing something.

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:45:26 AM

From --help:
Code:
 --api-log-level LEVEL                  : Enable the API logging with the given
                                          degrade performances.
 --log-directory directory              : The directory where logs will be
                                          written
 --log-level LEVEL                      : The level of log: OFF, FATAL, ERROR,
                                          augment rejected shares.

Thanks for the tip. When I read the help text earlier I assumed that if I disabled logging that it would also disable stdout output.

But based on your post I tried adding --log-level OFF, but it's not particularly helpful. The stdout info captured is extremely limited. Also, the proxy *still* creates a log file.

If I specify no logging directory, then it seems to put the log file in the tmp folder.

What I'm after is having a controllable logging level, but have it only go to stdout with no log file. I can't see how to do this.

I don't think you are missing anything, there is simply no such switch. But what you can try is to either chmod 444 the logfile or make it a symlink to /dev/null instead (ln -s /dev/null original-logfile.log). Other than changing the source code.

edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:56:24 AM

From --help:
Code:
 --api-log-level LEVEL                  : Enable the API logging with the given
                                          degrade performances.
 --log-directory directory              : The directory where logs will be
                                          written
 --log-level LEVEL                      : The level of log: OFF, FATAL, ERROR,
                                          augment rejected shares.

I don't think you are missing anything, there is simply no such switch. But what you can try is to either chmod 444 the logfile or make it a symlink to /dev/null instead (ln -s /dev/null original-logfile.log). Other than changing the source code.

Thanks for getting back to me. I had come to the same conclusion about the symlink approach, but haven't tried it yet. I'll do that now. Should work.

Too bad that there's no option to simply not log to a file. Java is not my primary language, but I could probably add the feature if the author is OK with receiving patches.

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:36:23 AM

Too bad that there's no option to simply not log to a file. Java is not my primary language, but I could probably add the feature if the author is OK with receiving patches.

If you want to play with the source code you may as well just do me a favor and remove all *hashrate* and *sampling* functions and turn this into a true gui-less headless daemon so that I don't have to do it myself. Of course you would have to turn it into a daemon to begin with as for now it's just an ordinary foreground program. And while you are at it just rewrite it into some normal language like c.

But seriously, what would be probably generally appreciated by everybody would be to split the gui part from the daemon part. Oh well..

edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:17:16 PM

If you want to play with the source code you may as well just do me a favor and remove all *hashrate* and *sampling* functions and turn this into a true gui-less headless daemon so that I don't have to do it myself. Of course you would have to turn it into a daemon to begin with as for now it's just an ordinary foreground program. And while you are at it just rewrite it into some normal language like c.

But seriously, what would be probably generally appreciated by everybody would be to split the gui part from the daemon part. Oh well..

Joking aside, it seems like it wouldn't be that hard to have an option for headless mode. But if the fundamental performance problems can be overcome by options tuning, that would be more pragmatic.

Have you had any luck by increasing the sampling periods and reducing history depth? I saw that recommendation on the zpool thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260863.msg15723592;topicseen#msg15723592

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:16:50 PM

Joking aside, it seems like it wouldn't be that hard to have an option for headless mode. But if the fundamental performance problems can be overcome by options tuning, that would be more pragmatic.

Have you had any luck by increasing the sampling periods and reducing history depth? I saw that recommendation on the zpool thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260863.msg15723592;topicseen#msg15723592

I haven't got to try it yet but I checked the source code for what min/max values can be and all the *-sampling-period ones can be set up to 2147483, which means it would make one sample every 24 days, and the *-history-depth can be set to 0 which means that whenever the data is to be written all the previous data will be deleted. But it seems to be easier and cleaner to just physically delete all that hashing/samping/whatever redundant code and then delete all references to it. I just want proxying which this tool does flawlessly. There is only slush0's stratum-mining-proxy that I found that could/should/would work (with Lyra2RE with Nicehash; my use case) but it doesn't have any option for a failsafe server which I think is quite important feature so I would like to stick with this program, just without all those bells and whistles that I don't need nor want.

edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:06:19 AM

I tried using this proxy with my S9 but no shares ever get submitted. The proxy can see the pools and the single user. The S9 can see the proxy.

The only info in the log that might indicate a problem is the following "Unknown request type":

Code:
2016-08-14 18:05:26,523 INFO     [192.168.x.x-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - New WorkerConnection 192.168.x.x subscribed. 1 connections active on pool zpool.
2016-08-14 18:05:26,762 WARN     [192.168.x.x-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection - Unknown request type on connection 192.168.x.x. methodName: mining.multi_version, id: 2, params: [1]

Note that this is with a stock S9 from batch 3 with no firmware updates. Is a firmware update needed to work with this proxy?

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:15:51 AM

I tried using this proxy with my S9 but no shares ever get submitted. The proxy can see the pools and the single user. The S9 can see the proxy.

The only info in the log that might indicate a problem is the following "Unknown request type":

Code:
2016-08-14 18:05:26,523 INFO     [192.168.x.x-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - New WorkerConnection 192.168.x.x subscribed. 1 connections active on pool zpool.
2016-08-14 18:05:26,762 WARN     [192.168.x.x-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection - Unknown request type on connection 192.168.x.x. methodName: mining.multi_version, id: 2, params: [1]

Note that this is with a stock S9 from batch 3 with no firmware updates. Is a firmware update needed to work with this proxy?

What's there after?

edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:24:06 AM

Code:

What's there after?

Not much. Mostly a bunch of new block notifications.

Note that I tried switching from zpool to kano and got more of the same. No submitted shares.

Here's the log entries:

Code:
2016-08-14 18:11:28,464 INFO     [Pool-zpool-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - New block detected on pool zpool.
2016-08-14 18:11:39,806 INFO     [Grizzly-worker(1)]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - Changing pool Kano priority from 2 to 0.
2016-08-14 18:11:39,816 INFO     [Grizzly-worker(1)]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.strategy.MonoCurrentPoolStrategyManager - Switching worker connections from pool zpool to pool Kano.
2016-08-14 18:11:39,823 INFO     [Grizzly-worker(1)]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.strategy.MonoCurrentPoolStrategyManager - Close connection 192.168.x.x since the on-the-fly extranonce change is not supported.
2016-08-14 18:11:39,835 INFO     [StratumProxyManagerSeverSocketListener]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager$1 - New connection on /0.0.0.0:3333 from /192.168.x.x:40034.
2016-08-14 18:11:39,842 INFO     [Grizzly-worker(1)]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - Worker connection 192.168.x.x closed. 0 connections active on pool zpool. Cause: Change extranonce not supported.
2016-08-14 18:11:39,903 INFO     [192.168.x.x-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - New WorkerConnection 192.168.x.x subscribed. 1 connections active on pool Kano.
2016-08-14 18:11:40,294 WARN     [192.168.x.x-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection - Unknown request type on connection 192.168.x.x. methodName: mining.multi_version, id: 11, params: [1]
2016-08-14 18:12:23,084 INFO     [Pool-zpool-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - New block detected on pool zpool.

edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:27:35 AM

In case it's relevant, here's my config file (with user info and BTC addresses hidden):

Code:
{
  "logDirectory" : "/var/log/stratum-proxy",
  "logLevel" : "INFO",
  "stratumListenPort" : 3333,
  "stratumListenAddress" : "0.0.0.0",
  "getworkListenPort" : 8332,
  "getworkListenAddress" : "0.0.0.0",
  "apiListenPort" : 8888,
  "apiListenAddress" : "0.0.0.0",
  "poolConnectionRetryDelay" : 15,
  "poolReconnectStabilityPeriod" : 30,
  "poolNoNotifyTimeout" : 120,
  "poolSwitchingStrategy": "priorityFailover",
  "rejectReconnectOnDifferentHost" : false,
  "poolHashrateSamplingPeriod" : 300,
  "userHashrateSamplingPeriod" : 300,
  "connectionHashrateSamplingPeriod" : 300,
  "isScrypt" : false,
  "databaseDirectory": "",
  "hashrateDatabaseSamplingPeriod": 300,
  "hashrateDatabaseHistoryDepth": 7,
  "pools" :
  [
  {
"name" : "zpool",
"host" : "mine.zpool.ca:3333",
"user" : "HIDDEN",
"password" : "c=BTC,sha256",
"appendWorkerNames" : false
  },
  {
"name" : "F2Pool",
"host" : "stratum-us.f2pool.com:3333",
"enableExtranonceSubscribe" : false,
  },
  {
"name" : "Kano",
"host" : "stratum.kano.is:3333",
  },
  {
"name" : "CK Solo Pool",
"host" : "solo.ckpool.org:3333",
  }
  ]
}

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: