Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New stratum/getwork proxy with Web-based GUI and pools management  (Read 120837 times)
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:28:45 PM

I'm trying to point my S9's at NiceHash for SHA256 mining. Unfortunately I'm seeing a large percentage of rejects (around 30%). Most of the rejects seem to be duplicate shares:

Code:
2016-11-07 08:26:41,291 INFO     [Pool-NiceHash-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - REJECTED share (diff: 32768.0) from s92@192.168.80.102 on NiceHash. Booo !!!!. Error: JsonRpcError [code_=22, message=Duplicate share., traceback=null]
2016-11-07 08:26:45,510 INFO     [Pool-NiceHash-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - REJECTED share (diff: 32768.0) from s91@192.168.80.101 on NiceHash. Booo !!!!. Error: JsonRpcError [code_=22, message=Duplicate share., traceback=null]

I tried to work around this by enabling and disabling extranonce and by setting a reasonable minimum difficulty. I also tried both syntaxes for specifying the extranonce to NiceHash (i.e. adding "#xnsub" and "/#xnsub" to the URL).

I've also tried a single worker behind the proxy, in case the issue is related to multiple workers.

Nothing I change seems to help.

When I point the S9s directly at NiceHash, they work fine with almost no rejects. But of course that defeats the purpose of a proxy.

Any recommendations for getting this proxy to work with NiceHash?

i have been using this proxy for a long time now with the nicehash system ...

i have not had any real issues - except for the idle disconnection issues which has been fixed ...

though the proxy works - it has never been tested with any asic miner ...

what is the s9 - scrypt? ... sha256d? ...

which port are you mining on? ... how long are you mining for? ... are these errors immediate or after sometime? ...

these are some of things i think will answer the issues ... at least i hope Wink ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scyth33

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:20:27 PM

I'm trying to point my S9's at NiceHash for SHA256 mining. Unfortunately I'm seeing a large percentage of rejects (around 30%). Most of the rejects seem to be duplicate shares:

Code:
2016-11-07 08:26:41,291 INFO     [Pool-NiceHash-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - REJECTED share (diff: 32768.0) from s92@192.168.80.102 on NiceHash. Booo !!!!. Error: JsonRpcError [code_=22, message=Duplicate share., traceback=null]
2016-11-07 08:26:45,510 INFO     [Pool-NiceHash-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - REJECTED share (diff: 32768.0) from s91@192.168.80.101 on NiceHash. Booo !!!!. Error: JsonRpcError [code_=22, message=Duplicate share., traceback=null]

I tried to work around this by enabling and disabling extranonce and by setting a reasonable minimum difficulty. I also tried both syntaxes for specifying the extranonce to NiceHash (i.e. adding "#xnsub" and "/#xnsub" to the URL).

I've also tried a single worker behind the proxy, in case the issue is related to multiple workers.

When I point the S9s directly at NiceHash, they work fine with almost no rejects. But of course that defeats the purpose of a proxy.

i have not had any real issues - except for the idle disconnection issues which has been fixed ...

which port are you mining on? ... how long are you mining for? ... are these errors immediate or after sometime? ...

these are some of things i think will answer the issues ... at least i hope Wink ...

#crysx

was there a fix for the idle disconnection issue?
crysx

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:22:55 PM

Code:

#crysx

was there a fix for the idle disconnection issue?

yup ...

it turned out that it was not from the stratum proxy at all - it was the nicehash stratums banning the ip for 10mins at a time ( or longer if you stay connected ) for having no miner through the open connection ...

only way you can get around that is to connect and disconnect the miner when idle ...

or - get whitelisted on the nicehash list ... the will whitelist your ip - only if you have a good reason to have the connections active there all the time ...

otherwise the stratum just puts you on the ban list ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:34:43 PM

how does the weights work?
i tried to set to weightedroundrobin..
i have the weighted time to 60, im guessing thats minutes?

then i set up 2 pools, with priority 0? and i put them 30/30 for weights? i want to mine on them each the same.

but nothing happens..
crysx

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 11:25:10 AM

then i set up 2 pools, with priority 0? and i put them 30/30 for weights? i want to mine on them each the same.

but nothing happens..

if your weighted time in total is 60 - then you can look at it as being 60mins ...

if the pools roundrobin time is setup as 30 - then that will mean that each pool will connect ( in turn from first to second and back - unless a stratum proxy restart / reset is done ) every 30mins ...

if it doesnt - then there is a setup issue - a connection ( to the pools ) issue - or a typo / setup problem in the conf ...

an easy way of informing us - is showing us ... what does your setup look like ( the conf ) ...

#crysx

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:03:41 AM

but nothing happens..

if your weighted time in total is 60 - then you can look at it as being 60mins ...

if the pools roundrobin time is setup as 30 - then that will mean that each pool will connect ( in turn from first to second and back - unless a stratum proxy restart / reset is done ) every 30mins ...

if it doesnt - then there is a setup issue - a connection ( to the pools ) issue - or a typo / setup problem in the conf ...

an easy way of informing us - is showing us ... what does your setup look like ( the conf ) ...

#crysx

i am making the changes in the gui, the conf is the default one..

i think i figured it out, and now i have the pools switching..
but one more question.. if i have it setup this way and one pool goes down, does it just mine on the working pool?
crysx

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 01:14:59 AM

but nothing happens..

#crysx

i am making the changes in the gui, the conf is the default one..

i think i figured it out, and now i have the pools switching..
but one more question.. if i have it setup this way and one pool goes down, does it just mine on the working pool?

no it doesnt mine on just that pool ...

it will continue to switch ... but the mechanics of the switching is the same ...

it will continue to try and connect to the pool - and if it cant - will failover to the switched pool anyway ...

so in effect - it will just do what it does best ... connect to the next working pool in the list ...

#crysx

manotroll

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:24:10 PM

As I start it has no EXE file
crysx

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:44:27 AM

its java based ...

so run it from a java container ...

if in windows ( judging by the 'exe' you are expecting - you are ) and you have the latest java installed - just double click it ( i think - i dont use windows ) ...

#crysx

manotroll

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:49:22 PM

its java based ...

so run it from a java container ...

if in windows ( judging by the 'exe' you are expecting - you are ) and you have the latest java installed - just double click it ( i think - i dont use windows ) ...

#crysx

Internal Server Error
Jar file was not found

1: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.CLStaticHttpHandler.getJarFile(CLStaticHttpHandler.java:349)
     2: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.CLStaticHttpHandler.handle(CLStaticHttpHandler.java:288)
     3: strat.mining.stratum.proxy.grizzly.CLStaticHttpHandlerWithIndexSupport.handle(CLStaticHttpHandlerWithIndexSupport.java:60)
     4: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.StaticHttpHandlerBase.service(StaticHttpHandlerBase.java:188)
     5: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler$1.run(HttpHandler.java:219)
     6: org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:565)
     7: org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:545)
     8: java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please see the log for more detail.
Grizzly 2.3.16
??
I use the latest version of java
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:37:20 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 12:55:48 AM by toptek

nice hash has a guide for how to use this with windows , i have used it on a windows PC using  on other pools not just nice hash using there guide.

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=asic

I use it on PI type PC's not just with RPI either, i wish it worked with ZEC and ETH mining that would be great but it looks like the DEV Has no plans to go beyond whats done now and others have offered to pay to have more done i guess he lost interest or doesn't deal with btc any more mining or may be even no time even if the price is right.

and WeightedRoundRobin works great once you know or understand how to use it, I wish more was done with this or i had the skill to add more, i would and ask for nothing in return but that's allwys the case those want to, can't and those that can, won't .

thanks top

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
crysx

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:53:27 AM

hi all ...

its been a while since ive changed any of the config file - and the simplest of things ive actually forgotten how to do ...

how do i change the config file to accept the workers username:password as the credentials for the pool that the stratum proxy is pointing to ...

ie - make is a passive stratum proxy ... NOT appending the worker username:password ...

#crysx

evilcode1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:28:58 AM

Anyone can help me guys  ?

im mining XMR
im using windows  , let say that the windows computer that my client conected to it is 10.0.0.1
and the port is 7070
and i want to mine to xm-eu.dwrfpool.com with this port 8050

how i configure this proxy to do this job ?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 04:36:49 AM

Anyone can help me guys  ?

im mining XMR
im using windows  , let say that the windows computer that my client conected to it is 10.0.0.1
and the port is 7070
and i want to mine to xm-eu.dwrfpool.com with this port 8050

how i configure this proxy to do this job ?

from memory ...

the stratum proxy does not support cryptonight / cryptonite algo ...

i could be wrong - as we have never mined these algos through this proxy ...

if anyone can verify? ...

#crysx

evilcode1

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

i think it work , i want the full comand line to test with options i post in the prev reply , or is there any sugest ?
jukico

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:17:51 AM

Hello,

I am starting the proxy and L3+ with setting as captures.
But the miner can't connect to stratum-proxy.
Please help me.

(Stratum-proxy dashboard can connect, My server ip: 192.168.1.33)

https://ibb.co/gC9KS5
https://ibb.co/nOJqZk
MonkeyBusiness

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

Hi
I am receiving error when I am trying to connect to Nicehash Scrypt server.
"The worker connection does not support setExtranonce notification" . What can I do with this?
http://joxi.ru/KAxXk6OH4ZgEkA
Also, I have another problem with connecting to Equihash and DaggerHashimoto Nicehash servers.
http://joxi.ru/EA41YDMtDoBkqr

Please, help me solve this problems.
MonkeyBusiness

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:55:50 PM

Switching off "enableExtranonceSubscribe" dont work.
tedyx

Activity: 108
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:22:53 AM

-Support Extranonce notification to avoid disconnection when switching pool.

Does this actually work?

I've tried it with several pools, some of them keep getting disconnected (assuming the pool don't support it) but even when proxy is connected and subscribed to 2 pools at the same time, when I change pools it says:
Close connection x.x.x.x since the on-the-fly extranonce change is not supported.

Why is on-the-fly change not supported? Does it mean that pool don't support it, or misconfiguration with proxy?

Thanks!
gr33k

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:30:41 AM

Is this under development still? Love this thing and can't seem to find any alternatives Sad

The Settings tab doesn't work, and the proxy seems to struggle with multipools (or perhaps switching coins on the fly by editing existing pool configs via the web gui).

Some other minor things like the graph glitches on the pool (Main graph) sometimes, but reallly like it Smiley

Pfool you still working on this ?

Thank you for the current work you've already put in as well  Wink

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: