Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often do you use BTC to buy something?
Whenever I can - 165 (28.7%)
Occasionally - 245 (42.6%)
Never, I wait for the price to go up - 165 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 575

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you USE your BTC?  (Read 30954 times)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

Yes I use my bitcoins. Considering 99% of my wealth is in bitcoins, each time I want to buy something, I need to use my bitcoins. And that is normal. People who are keeping it to watch it have not got the trick behind Bitcoin idea. It is a currency at its root, and that is for what I take it.
Yes the bitcoin is needed to see fist how the bitcoin will grow and I know the bitcoin will buy the more bitcoin at the same time I am aware of the bitcoin now the being use and the it is having the bitcoin to secure for the long time I hope this will help a lot of the bitcoin at the same time the bitcoin is getting more valuable and the price of the bitcoin will increases more to make the world high.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

Yeah, always encashing it when I need it. I don't have any other income sources only earning bitcoin, so when I need it especially for my son I will withdraw my bitcoin. It is hard for me to let go of my bitcoin because it is increasing its price which is I am regretting everytime price is rising, but I am still trying my best to save some of it.

For me I am not cashing it into fiat cash all in all, but am cashin it out in oder to make it a fiat deposit to my atm banking savings account. With that ways I can choose an options to save the fiat balance and if there is really a need for immediate money I can withdraw immediately. Maybe with the next few years to come I could not spend my btc, but rather I will hold it for the future and sell when the right price will come.
skinomanl

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

Yeah, always encashing it when I need it. I don't have any other income sources only earning bitcoin, so when I need it especially for my son I will withdraw my bitcoin. It is hard for me to let go of my bitcoin because it is increasing its price which is I am regretting everytime price is rising, but I am still trying my best to save some of it.

If you keep them, then you do not use them. I also keep coins for the future. But it seems to me that this negatively affects the price of coins. For this currency is very important turnover

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:07:36 PM

I can't use bitcoin because i reserve it in future for spending it my study payment or expenditure. I will use Bitcoin in January 2018 for my university cost or wages.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

Yes, I use my BTC on trade.Although sometimes BTC price is up and fall down.But I don't care.Because i don't follow BTC price in dollar.I always follow satoshi price.I don,t worry cause i know bitcoin price again increase.My county wasn't accept bitcoin.So my country shop and other place do not accept bitcoin.
- I also often use my bitcoin to trade, rarely I use my bitcoin for other things because I know the price of bitcoin will rise higher in the future, use my bitcoin right now for unnecessary things, that would waste a lot of my money in the future, I do not want to have any regrets in the future, so I always save and use bitcoin to trade, trading helps me earn more bitcoin
- My country is similar to your country, government banned the use Bitcoin as a payment method, if anyone violates this, they will be fined a lot of money, however, storage and use for trade is still allowed, I think they will soon remove this ban in the future when they see the value and potential of Bitcoin can help the economy
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:53:39 PM

well i use some btc for personal purposes like buying goods, paying btc btc pay bills
because there are some sites that can buy with btc payment

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:56:55 PM

I buy in BTC occasionaly. I avoid paying with btc. But when I need some money, no choice.
Last month, I bought a new computer, I wasn't able to pay in fiat so, it was my last option

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:00:13 PM

i only use it if i do not have enough money to spend for the week and for the rest i hold them.
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:08:13 PM

My BTC lies in an offline wallet and does not touch anyone Smiley I work with the altcoyins.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:12:19 PM

My BTC lies in an offline wallet and does not touch anyone Smiley I work with the altcoyins.

So far I only use my BTC in buying loads but the rest I save it my wallet and wait for the right time when the price is higher. I did not buy btc also because many are selling it at a very high price also so theres no way I can earn additional profit from it.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:18:06 PM

Im buy some of my stuff with Bitcoin. But not Directly BTC Payment. I’m just use earning  Money From Bitcoin. Now my next Target to Buy a laptop. I hope soon I well buy it
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:18:30 PM

well i use some btc for personal purposes like buying goods, paying btc btc pay bills
because there are some sites that can buy with btc payment
i also use my btc for payments online, paying bills as always its convenience not to fall in line anymore and i can pay in much earlier time since i'm using my earnings coming from my bitcoin trading, its just a cycle which we need to build and convince more people to join this system
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

I agree that it's not really easy to use crypto in real life. However smart contracts can be the solution. Using apps like Mywish is as easy as regular online banking. You can send crypto to your family members and friends with no hassle Smiley
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:04 PM

As everyone knows one of the major problems with Bitcoin economy is hoarding. The idea of this poll is to find out whether the lack of spending in the BTC economy is mainly due to the lack of acceptance of Bitcoin payments, or is it that people can actually buy a good deal of stuff that they need with BTC but choose not to.

Yes. Everytime i got my payment from signature campaign I always use my bitcoin. I cannot hold it for too long because I am sustaining all my needs in school. I always exchange my bitcoin whether the price is low or high and it doesnt matter to me because the matter is I need to fulfill all my needs in school.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

As everyone knows one of the major problems with Bitcoin economy is hoarding. The idea of this poll is to find out whether the lack of spending in the BTC economy is mainly due to the lack of acceptance of Bitcoin payments, or is it that people can actually buy a good deal of stuff that they need with BTC but choose not to.
honestly no. i use bitcoin for investment . so i buy in low price and waiting for high price to sell my bitcoin
because in my country not accept for payment with bitcoin yet

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:59:32 PM

i am only use bitcoin to pay for daily life but only once a month, i usually echange bitcoin into fiat money to use but not often, i dont want to cash out too much money from bitcoin because it is very inconvinient and it has bad effect on my current bitcoin balance whenever i have intension to trade bitcoin.

Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:07:42 PM

Still I haven't use my BTC.Truly speaking I am really eager for this right time when I can use my BTC.

krulviper

Activity: 354
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:10:03 PM

yes i use bitcoin. but if i'm buying something i'm usually exchange bitcoin to USD because it is still rare that online stores receive bitcoin

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Medium|LinkedIn|Telegram|Reddit|CoinMarketCap
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

yes, i use my bitcoin but i have to convert it first into a peso which is our currency here coz no one's accepting bitcoins here .. maybe 3% of our population has a knowledge about bitcoin here in our place  Cheesy
campion99

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:15:55 PM

There are many things that can be used for Bicoin
With me, I can use it for electronic payments,
especially I can invest, make a profit, because today bitcoin prices is increasing fastly and stablely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: