Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often do you use BTC to buy something?
Whenever I can - 165 (28.7%)
Occasionally - 245 (42.6%)
Never, I wait for the price to go up - 165 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 575

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you USE your BTC?  (Read 30948 times)
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

I think it's important to circulate BTC as it a main factor on driving true growth on its value, but the cold hard fact that Bitcoin's current fee structure and transaction speed deters me alot in using them frequently, lack of spending is a real problem now normal shop wouldn't see bitcoin coming in as they are used for more in exchange markets, pure investment and those moving them are the big players within hedge funds to chip out our earnings easily. I personally wouldn't buy any small services or product using BTC, a $10 stuff would need an additional $5 dollars just for the transaction fee and it's very unreasonable, ETH or other coins is more reliable for these situation, only if big transaction that involvement thousand like electronics, car and houses only i would reconsider about it.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:37:04 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 12:59:31 AM by bitllionaire

i am only use bitcoin to pay for daily life but only once a month, i usually echange bitcoin into fiat money to use but not often, i dont want to cash out too much money from bitcoin because it is very inconvinient and it has bad effect on my current bitcoin balance whenever i have intension to trade bitcoin.
You are still lucky that you can use bitcoin for daily life. In my area I can only use bitcoin for online purposes, because bitcoin is still not so much popular in my area. I can use the income that I get from bitcoin by converting bitcoin in to my local area, but cannot use it directly for shopping in my local shops. But it is in fact depending on the number of bitcoin users, therefore in future we can expect that when the users of bitcoin will increase then we will become able to use  bitcoin directly in our local shops.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

I live in a country that is still under developing phase ,
The majority doesn't accept digital currency used and promoted by the government so how would they accept bitcoins ,
But yes I use bitcoins on steam to buy games and in app purchases.
Maybe in developed countries like Japan, Philippines and USA people may be freely using bitcoins to buy daily stuffs.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:26:39 PM

I use them just for trade.. otherwise i just hold my bitcoins for price up. I think its better to hold up your bitcoins because its gonna go to moon.. so use them less.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

i am only use bitcoin to pay for daily life but only once a month, i usually echange bitcoin into fiat money to use but not often, i dont want to cash out too much money from bitcoin because it is very inconvinient and it has bad effect on my current bitcoin balance whenever i have intension to trade bitcoin.
You are still lucky that you can use bitcoin for daily life. In my area I can only use bitcoin for online purposes, because bitcoin is still not so much popular in my area. I can use the income that I get from bitcoin by converting bitcoin in to my local area, but cannot use it directly for shopping in my local shops.
that was great i hope in my country i can do that also use bitcoin in a daily life cause for me as a use of my bitcoin is need to convert then this is occassionally not in daily life. Cause i save it for me to achieve my dreams.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:39:57 PM

I invest my bitcoin to make me more bitcoin.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:01:09 PM

I said occasionally and I have used it previous but I tend to not want to spend it right now. I dont mind spending other cryptocurrencies but I have a harder time spending my BTC. However, if we do spend it and our worried

we would lose future value that is a problem I would welcome in. It seems like a win-win either your spending BTC at its ATH or near and if you dont your BTC you have increases in value which again is a win-win in my book.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:13:11 PM

I am trying to not use the main amauint of my bitcoins but ift theres something interesting me for example something in an online shop available for bitcoins i sometimes use to take these instead.
but not spending bitcoins is way to get rich.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:29:02 PM

Yes, Since i started make use of BTC, the stress reduce and is faster and acceptable worldwide without delayed in any of my  transaction.
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

i use bitcoin as a payment method with my friends since bitcoin hit 30$.
the last the miner fee for sending bitcoins got  expensive,i like better to use litecoin or something else for daliy use now.
but thats only my point of view...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:41:45 PM

Yes, I am using my Bitcoin. But not all. Since I consider trading as my other source of income. Some portion of my gain in trading Bitcoin, I am selling it if I badly needed money or I want to treat my family if there's a blessing. But as much as possible I do not want to sell all my Bitcoin because I believe in the future of cryptocurrency.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:45:48 PM

You are still lucky that you can use bitcoin for daily life. In my area I can only use bitcoin for online purposes, because bitcoin is still not so much popular in my area. I can use the income that I get from bitcoin by converting bitcoin in to my local area, but cannot use it directly for shopping in my local shops.

Most of us maybe are lucky because it is getting now better. In my country you can use it mostly for online transactions, but you can also cash out your bitcoins at ATM'S. This is just recently added this will help the popularity of bitcoin highly. I will not yet spend my bitcoins its very tempting but in the end when bitcoin is at his highest price i will then try to spend it or even cash out from the bitcoin ATM in my country.

Thiptiout

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:52:41 PM

yes because i get bitcoin to use it main use in Dark net but i hold most for future
junoon

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

I used to send/recieve money from my friends during the travels.. But now.. difficult  Grin
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:22:05 PM

Yes of course, sometimes I use bitcoin to do some transactions. But I save more, because I want bitcoin to reach $ 10k in the next few months.

rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

yeah I use bitcoin, I use them when i need money, I never focus on holding or selling, I just withdrawal amount which i need through my banks, ut i'm so happy because every time I logged into my wallet I saw more money then I saw last time, this motivates me to work hard bor bitcoin that is why I continuasly work to get maximum AS I could.

ikecuit

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

After HODLING I think most people use BTC to buy alt coins, I think this will slowly change though.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:33:10 PM

Actually I am in dilemma whether to say I am using or not. Because every time I need to invest in a crypto trading I have to buy bitcoins so it is the same thing when i have to gain from my trades and deposit my fiat currency in my banking account. But unfortunately I couldn`t use it in the real life, as the places which accept bitcoin are very few almost zero in my country. So I can`t even propose to pay with it.
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:35:56 PM

I use bitcoin whenever i can. I just bought some game in steam with bitcoin. 
Btw what you say is true, bitcoin just needs to be accepted globally, i think this is the biggest goal bitcoin must achieve, because of that bitcoin can replace the function of fiat money, and slowly get rid of fiat money. Its should be happen in the future. Money in the future should be not an paper anymore, its digital. I bealive that sooner or later that time will come.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:40:35 PM

As everyone knows one of the major problems with Bitcoin economy is hoarding. The idea of this poll is to find out whether the lack of spending in the BTC economy is mainly due to the lack of acceptance of Bitcoin payments, or is it that people can actually buy a good deal of stuff that they need with BTC but choose not to.
Unfortunately, I cannot use Bitcoin directly as a currency because it is nit yet legal in my country so retailers are not accepting it. The only way I could use it is to first convert it into fiat or regular currency through exchangers. In that way, I am able to buy stuffs that I need whenever I wanted to. But I'm still hoping that in the future, I would be able to use it directly as a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: