Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange  (Read 74321 times)
gvans

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

I did not ask for the token yet as I want to make sure I want to do this, when I click on my asset I see the following: No assets yet, go buy some on the exchange!'' so if I receive my token will I see something else?

Yes, in "my assets" you will see your nem-asset once it has been sent to you.

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
Schultereisen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:14:54 PM

I did not ask for the token yet as I want to make sure I want to do this, when I click on my asset I see the following: No assets yet, go buy some on the exchange!'' so if I receive my token will I see something else?

and first you need nxt on your account!!! withot nxt NO TRADE! - FEE-

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:41:31 PM

@CECVW, do you have any NXT in your account?

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:46:44 PM

No, I don't have any NXT in my account...do I have to and if I do ..how much NXT do I need to have?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:47:32 PM

7am EST tine is midnight here, and thats in 15 mins.... not tomorrow. or am i missing something?

http://www.thetimenow.com/est/eastern_standard_time
You live in parallel reality  Cheesy

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:14:04 PM

No, I don't have any NXT in my account...do I have to and if I do ..how much NXT do I need to have?

To place a trade you just need 1 NXT - if you have not obtained any from the NXT faucet you can get between 2 and 4 NXT there

http://nxtra.org/faucet

msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:27:01 PM

If you have troubles with Nxt facuet, I'll send you some.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:29:20 PM

Thanks to all!! someone sent next Smiley

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:46:49 PM

Yes, I just tried the faucet and it said "invalid account". It's obviously not invalid as I am looking right at it and I copied and pasted the "account ID". There seems to be another "account ID"  when one hits the "account balance" section of the wallet, so I tried that as well and it didn't work either. (I have no idea what the difference is between the two separate "account ID's"). Anyway, I don't want you to send me any NXT, but I noticed that you asked if that guy had "troubles" Is it a quirky faucet or something or am I doing something wrong? -- Thanks.
sorryenglish

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:32:29 AM

Thanks to all!! someone sent next Smiley
Grin good,The upcoming nemStake
sparta_cuss

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:53:36 AM

@CECVW
I see you have not made an outgoing transaction. You must do so in order to secure your account. Send 1 Nxt somewhere - to my account or UtopianFuture's account, or wherever.
Heck, ask JTB800 (see a few posts above) what his Nxt account number is and send him 3 or 4 Nxt so that he can seed his account, too.

Also, make sure that your secret passphrase is very strong. If someone guesses it, you will lose your NEMstake and all of your Nxt. There are bots that are trying to guess weak passphrases all the time - millions of guesses per second, I think. You need a strong passphrase, people!

@kodtycoon, can you post the link to the Nxt account instruction post you made? I can't find it right now.

Edit: Have to take the dog out for a walk. I'll check in later.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
escapeX

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:06:27 AM

@CECVW
I see you have not made an outgoing transaction. You must do so in order to secure your account. Send 1 Nxt somewhere - to my account or UtopianFuture's account, or wherever.
Heck, ask JTB800 (see a few posts above) what his Nxt account number is and send him 3 or 4 Nxt so that he can seed his account, too.

Also, make sure that your secret passphrase is very strong. If someone guesses it, you will lose your NEMstake and all of your Nxt. There are bots that are trying to guess weak passphrases all the time - millions of guesses per second, I think. You need a strong passphrase, people!

@kodtycoon, can you post the link to the Nxt account instruction post you made? I can't find it right now.
+1

DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:40:25 AM

@CECVW

sent you 5 nxt coins Cheesy
hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:50:30 AM

Didn't realise i needed to secure my account, if someone can send me a couple nxt to NXT-DNEQ-XUFV-N2QR-F6JXH and i will send it back to you. I would appreciate it,

thanks.

stacking coin
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:01:01 AM

If anyone needs Nxt to get their NEM stake on AE, please PM me, you must be on Utopian's list with your Nxt account listed.
hamiltino

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:01:20 AM

Didn't realise i needed to secure my account, if someone can send me 1 nxt to NXT-DNEQ-XUFV-N2QR-F6JXH and i will send it back to you. I would appreciate it,

thanks.

you will need 2.. il send you two.. create an alias and keep 1 for placing a sell order if you want to sell!

everyone:

you need nxt in your account to make a buy/sell order.. if you place an order and leave yourself with 0 nxt.. you wont be able to cancle it til you get more nxt.. i got caught by this already! :L

recieved, thanks alot for the nxt, just waiting for it to confirm.

stacking coin
hamiltino

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:36:44 AM

hey.. we could message anyone selling bellow 100k nxt with abuse with messaging on nxt! :L :L :L :L jokin wouldnt do that haha would be funny though

Grin

stacking coin
sparta_cuss

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:06:19 AM

@CECVW

Hey, you did! Thanks!

DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:08:37 AM

@CECVW

Hey, you did! Thanks!
nothing Cheesy
sparta_cuss

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:09:08 AM

If anyone needs Nxt to get their NEM stake on AE, please PM me, you must be on Utopian's list with your Nxt account listed.

Great offer, msin.

The same from me, too. I will be happy to send some Nxt to anyone who needs to secure their account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: