Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange  (Read 74311 times)
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:23:29 AM

Hi Utopian:

PM sent yesterday.

Please send NEMstake to the NXT AE. My nxt address: NXT-S2U3-YBJH-HUP5-62ZX2

Stakeholder  #2432

Thanks

I process token request and send them out once a day around 7-10 a.m edt. If you request is received in the meantime, you would have to wait.  

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:25:16 AM

So there is no escrow? What prevents devs from running away with the btc and nxt  Huh  Cheesy

I am still holding the same amount of money as I did two months ago and I am still here. Token trading has no direct benefit to the core development team.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:28:50 AM

Hi Utopian:

PM sent yesterday.

Please send NEMstake to the NXT AE. My nxt address: NXT-S2U3-YBJH-HUP5-62ZX2

Stakeholder  #2432

Thanks

I process token request and send them out once a day around 7-10 a.m edt. If you request is received in the meantime, you would have to wait.  
@up

are the requests for tokens slowing down or are they still coming consistently?

consistently, more and more people are realizing they can put their stakes on an exchange and do so for safety reason. not all are selling I think  Cheesy

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Candy L93

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:49:07 AM

“9. Additional conversion condition: A maximum of 2 NEMstake tokens will be allowed to convert to NEM per one NXT account (with one unique NEM receiving account). That means if one account sends more than 2 NEMstake tokens back to the issuer account for NEM, he will receive the cap for that account of 2 million NEM. This hopefully will partly discourage an early concentration of NEM in a few accounts. ”

Dev, looks like bullshit, this sentence is very funny, it is easy to deal with this problem, can move assets to a new account, or more than two copies of each account
 Shocked
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:10:53 AM

“9. Additional conversion condition: A maximum of 2 NEMstake tokens will be allowed to convert to NEM per one NXT account (with one unique NEM receiving account). That means if one account sends more than 2 NEMstake tokens back to the issuer account for NEM, he will receive the cap for that account of 2 million NEM. This hopefully will partly discourage an early concentration of NEM in a few accounts. ”

Dev, looks like bullshit, this sentence is very funny, it is easy to deal with this problem, can move assets to a new account, or more than two copies of each account
 Shocked

I never said you cannot move assets between accounts. It only intends to cause some troubles. That's why the words are "partly discourage".

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:34:55 AM

Hi all Nemster, we have 2800 stakeholders. Some are sockpuppets. Some are selling at the first chance they have. But if you decide to stay for a while longer, then let's work to build an awesome community. Let's make NEM a place everyone wants to join in and build up the value of the brand. I am sure we can do that if we work together: developers, writer, marketer, translators, photographers, lawyers, etc. all are welcomed.

I prepared a survey that could help with the planning of marketing and ecosystem infrastructure for NEM and if you decide to stay and help, please fill it out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b_8enfEjlP_NtCXlYhUUvcIEgEyhtwgroK9EdWa2vBc/viewform?usp=send_form

This is different from the Swarm list managed by Erkki12. This will be used for a comprehensive strategy that never be seen in the crypto world. (serious).

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:05:22 AM

great Smiley

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet !.
VqATc86bXGRbVsk4RwsvvqE7nGbqu8iR14
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:22:57 AM

Awesome!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:41:28 AM

NEM stakes will most likely go down to 15000NXT level as NXT keeps increasing in value.
yeah,agree
My bet is 5-10K..lots of sellers. Probably be an upswing in buys when NEM is cheaper as launch approaches.
gorillajam

Activity: 98

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:19:30 AM

you NEMers really are a bunch of fuckwits. Real coins have come out like Qora with incredible potential and you are all voting and playing around on some possibility of a future coin. NEM has no chance even if it releases. I know some people who have around 100 stakes. Literally the only thing you guys hang onto for NEM is this fairness thing when it's actually a lie. You can't have fair distribution unless you give half the population coins.

Get some Qora, grow up and leave this shit where it deserves to be in development hell with all the other NXT clones.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:24:36 AM

Hi all Nemster, we have 2800 stakeholders. Some are sockpuppets. Some are selling at the first chance they have. But if you decide to stay for a while longer, then let's work to build an awesome community. Let's make NEM a place everyone wants to join in and build up the value of the brand. I am sure we can do that if we work together: developers, writer, marketer, translators, photographers, lawyers, etc. all are welcomed.

I prepared a survey that could help with the planning of marketing and ecosystem infrastructure for NEM and if you decide to stay and help, please fill it out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b_8enfEjlP_NtCXlYhUUvcIEgEyhtwgroK9EdWa2vBc/viewform?usp=send_form

This is different from the Swarm list managed by Erkki12. This will be used for a comprehensive strategy that never be seen in the crypto world. (serious).

your tedious, you are one of those people who love  bureaucracy and a pseudo belief in fairness and good to prop up your damaged psyche when in reality you love to have power, lead and control. 

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:50:51 AM

@gorillajam

why are you not using your real account?
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:02:23 AM

@gorillajam

I maintain a bunch of accounts for buying "Fair" coins like NEM multiple times. What a joke. And no you can't trace my NEM sockpuppets from this one.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:27:19 AM

@gorillajam

I maintain a bunch of accounts for buying "Fair" coins like NEM multiple times. What a joke. And no you can't trace my NEM sockpuppets from this one.

Why would I try to trace your NEM sockpuppets?

All I want to say is: use your real account and I'll at least hear you out, continue like this and nobody cares.

Jesus, at least reactivate your emule account, better than the ape thing  Grin
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:37:46 AM

lol some ppl feel like they got molested by a gorilla because they missed out on NEM
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:13:47 AM

lol some ppl feel like they got molested by a gorilla because they missed out on NEM

If NEM is ever released I will prove I have over 20 stakes. Then watch the scramble to sell this shitcoin, really begin. Of course I would of sold by then.

What I want to know is why you can feel so proud of buying a stake in a coin that is yet to exist after months dragged on of just talk and talk.

I bought a stake in Qora while you were all playing with your cocks.

Kora

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:18:46 AM

you NEMers really are a bunch of fuckwits. Real coins have come out like Qora with incredible potential and you are all voting and playing around on some possibility of a future coin. NEM has no chance even if it releases. I know some people who have around 100 stakes. Literally the only thing you guys hang onto for NEM is this fairness thing when it's actually a lie. You can't have fair distribution unless you give half the population coins.

Get some Qora, grow up and leave this shit where it deserves to be in development hell with all the other NXT clones.

It's nice to see that Qora community is in safe hands lol

If you're like gorillajam and into Qora, then you'll love Kora!

Kora is the (soon to be) first clone of Qora - free & fair with a MASSIVE distribution.

Like NEM, we believe the key to any coin is building a great community!

Registration webapp is in development, hoping to open registrations in late June.

Kora stakes will be issued on the NXT AE as an interim solution while we wait for the Qora source code.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.0

Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:20:43 AM

Thanks for letting me know you have a stake in qora.

I will never buy Qora in my life (that's a promise) just to piss off asshole like you

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:28:55 AM

Thanks for letting me know you have a stake in qora.

I will never buy Qora in my life (that's a promise) just to piss off asshole like you

I remember people saying that about NXT. I'm gonna love quoting that back to you.

So you a lone person won't buy a great coin to spite me, funny.

Keep buying your junk.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:31:13 AM

It's nice to see that Qora community is in safe hands lol

If you're like gorillajam and into Qora, then you'll love Kora!

Kora is the (soon to be) first clone of Qora - free & fair with a MASSIVE distribution.

Like NEM, we believe the key to any coin is building a great community!

Registration webapp is in development, hoping to open registrations in late June.

Kora stakes will be issued on the NXT AE as an interim solution while we wait for the Qora source code.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.0

Your awesome, selling a coin when you don't have the source code or know if you ever will get the source code. You are selling a mirage of an illusion of a false promise.

Where can I buy this awesome thing, hahaha

And once again thanks for validating Qora by trying to clone it almost instantly after it is released. Brilliant.

Plus I have no responsibility in the Qora community, in fact I imagine they won't like me being so aggressive, but I do what I want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: