Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48097 times)
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:19:14 AM

If you don't have an idea how to run a coin then why did u started in first place other than to get quick money what a shame.Now u are asking for community takeover

We really need some more actions else the coin will be removed!!!A nice Bankcoin type of pump would keep us in business, with just volume of a small amount it will not help.
that means you give up this shit coin , lol

That means that i have underestimate how difficult it is to run a coin.

Then a lot of owners don't know how to run a coin. I've try very options. Creating a stock exchange based on ROM coins but that guy stole the BTCs and delivered nothing, some other projects that wen wrong. So i didn't make any quick money, in fact the opposit, i even lost money.

Poor tinaken_v  Tongue

Indeed,as i have been pretty close with her, but believe me what happened with her mother is really bad, i would just stop thinking about my coin, but she try to do something. Sad

Stay strong.  Good luck
jdwlupine

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:32:35 PM

Dev,

Could you send email to Allcoin.com to be added on there exchange,voting list ?

Let me check if i can get ROM being added on Allcoin.com

Thank you
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:31:56 PM

RomanCoin (ROM)   0.00000055 BTC   +400.00% today

https://www.cryptonator.com/winners-losers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:29:25 AM

any updates of this coin???
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:45:44 AM

Yes. I've received a message that someone took over the coin and is now owning more then 10% of all coins. He should give a update soon.

virtualreality69

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Check out FireCoin!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 05:31:54 PM

In its current pace its going to be de-listed on its only exchange (Bittrex):
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ROM

If the owner doesn't do anything in the next few days its going down.

Its been on a steady rise since the 14th, but has dropped drastically in the last day.

http://firecoin.tk  --> FireCoin: Currently one of the fastest growing, rare, alt-currencies!!
currently selling several undervolted cards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645037.0
www.amazon.com/shops/Virtualreality69
virtualreality69

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Check out FireCoin!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 05:33:29 PM

down 90% in the last 24 hours :-(
RomanCoin (ROM)   0.00000008 BTC   -91.75%   26359

http://firecoin.tk  --> FireCoin: Currently one of the fastest growing, rare, alt-currencies!!
currently selling several undervolted cards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645037.0
www.amazon.com/shops/Virtualreality69
DIEMcoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:08:31 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 02:54:33 AM by DIEMcoin

I’m happy to announce that the Carpe Diem Investment Fund has acquired a large stake in RomanCoin (ROM) and will be taking over the coin.  This will be our first coin rehab and will set the tone for how we work.  

Keep in mind that this is our first rehab outside of our work on DIEM.  Progress will likely be slow as we don’t have the resources we would like to have going into this and we ask for the communities support and if you have something to offer please come forward and let’s talk.

We have a few ideas for ROM including:

Rename/Rebranding of the coin
100/1 or 1000/1 reverse split on current coins
Start a stability fund to ensure sustained growth

None of these are set in stone by any means.  Just ideas our team has thought up.  WE WANT YOUR INPUT!  As the ROM community you should have a say, and we would like to have a town hall meeting on IRC to discuss the future of our coin.

We think we should do a poll for the new name.  We want to stick with the Roman theme maybe do something in latin that has meaning that is true to ROM’s ideals.  If any of you have any suggestions please bring them up and we’ll add them to the list and have a vote in a week or so.

Due to the multiple attempts to “fix” ROM by tinaken that haven’t panned out quite right we think the best thing to do is start a new coin from scratch and to a trade-in on Bittrex which is when the reverse split would happen, so if we decide on 100/1 every 100 coins would become 1.  From experience with DIEM trade-ins like this typically end up leaving a number of coins unclaimed which we will need to decide what to do with.  We can destroy them, put them to use on bounties and promotions or some combination of the two.  Whatever is decided will be decided by the community in a vote.

DIEM’s goal is to create a family of coins that support each other when help is needed.  A family of strong coins benefits us all as well as crypto as a whole.  I’ve found too many devs consider other coins to be competitors, we disagree with this thinking.  We are in this together and the more scams a pump and dumps that happen the more people get frustrated with crypto and leave.  This hurts everyone!

Please read up on DIEM.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588310
Our long term goals are in the OP.  If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask here or come pop into the DIEM IRC channel.  #diemcoin  or  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#diemcoin

Around here, we don't look backwards for very long... We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
DIEMcoin

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:09:40 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 03:40:45 PM by DIEMcoin

For the new coins name here's a few we have thought up.  Thoughts? Input? Additions to the list?

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus
Solidus

Around here, we don't look backwards for very long... We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
hollowframe

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:29:09 AM

This coin needs to be bought back from its ashes! great time to buy and i love the idea you guys put out DIEM. Good luck!

mcculum0010

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:47:05 AM

I GIVE THIS A GREEN LIGHT Smiley 

to many devs give up so early and slam the door behind them, im sure we can bring ROM back up again.  right now price is cheap so im buying as much as my spare btc can handle.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
redwhitenblue

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:21:58 AM

For the new coins name here's a few we have thought up.  Thoughts? Input? Additions to the list?

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

I like fortius , fiscus but these names feel too long to say Tongue

DIEMcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:05:37 AM

I GIVE THIS A GREEN LIGHT Smiley 

to many devs give up so early and slam the door behind them, im sure we can bring ROM back up again.  right now price is cheap so im buying as much as my spare btc can handle.

GOOD!  We need volume right now.  I have informed bittrex of the takeover but haven't heard back from them yet.  In the perfect world we wouldn't need them to to intervene because we can drive the vol needed to be taken off the chopping block.

-Walt Disney
BullFrog

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:01:50 AM

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

want add Solidus (ancient roman gold coin) to list.
gloryninja

Activity: 345

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 12:56:32 PM

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

+1

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:57:53 PM

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

+1

I'm wondering here... when you see all those pumps of ancient coins, like GRK, OTC and before ROM, are other people not planning to take over GRK, OTC too in the same way how ROM coin has been taken over? Or am i just thinking shit here?
DIEMcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:48:03 PM

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

+1

I'm wondering here... when you see all those pumps of ancient coins, like GRK, OTC and before ROM, are other people not planning to take over GRK, OTC too in the same way how ROM coin has been taken over? Or am i just thinking shit here?

I don't know about the other roman coins, ROM was just in the right place at the right time for us.  I think unless you have a new, great idea for a coin then you should revive a dead coin.  We have enough coins that do the same basic thing.

-Walt Disney
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:59:09 PM

Moneta
Fiscus
Lucrum
Fortius
Bellorum
Emeritus

+1

I don't know about the other roman coins, ROM was just in the right place at the right time for us.  I think unless you have a new, great idea for a coin then you should revive a dead coin.  We have enough coins that do the same basic thing.

What are the plans of the new romancoin?
DIEMcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:13:03 PM

Start with a Stability fund and go from there.  That's why I want to get both of our communities together and try and turn the new ROM into something great.

Again I invite anyone to join us in our IRC  #diemcoin

-Walt Disney
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:22:45 PM

Start with a Stability fund and go from there.  That's why I want to get both of our communities together and try and turn the new ROM into something great.

Again I invite anyone to join us in our IRC  #diemcoin

How will you be able to keep it listed on bittrex? As they look at volume to keep a coin listed...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: