Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Just by voting you can't make people to commit to it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:29:19 PM

i look forward for a price of 0,001  Cool
I wish it goes true.  Grin

Well,if you think super will reach 40k,then it doesn't make much difference from 0,0015 like now or 0,0010. So,buy now if you really like to support super.

supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:31:53 PM

Thank you for the votes.
nifeleki

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:01:44 PM

i am buying... when people wake up, and get bored of getting scammed... (iceberc etc....) let them wait for super...

Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:02:53 PM

X11 or x13
fabula

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:23:16 PM

i am buying... when people wake up, and get bored of getting scammed... (iceberc etc....) let them wait for super...

Right! That's the way to support it.
Fact is that everyone here think that super will reach i don't know 20k? 40? and price today is 0.0012 but noone is buyng. Just say...i buy when it reach 0.001. Why? Is price too high for super now to invest? If you think is high and super could not reach 2k anymore,ok wait for 1 satoshi. If you believe in super,well, now is the right time to buy.

By my side, i think that everyone is scared about super hystory so far...poloniex facts(hidden pre-mine),pump and dump first,then dev disappear,now dev is more present but after all, investor are still afraid and price still not rise.
How do you explain this? WHY SUPER IS SO CHEAP BUT NOONE IS BUYNG? Investor get mad all togheter and miss the chance to became millionare buyng 20btc now at this price waiting for 20k? Or they maybe know that something strange is present in supercoin hystory?

Regarding promotion:
-I know several devs that have made cryptos. Well everyone was dreaming to get in 1 exchange, only 1. If you develop a coin and you hit 1 exchange,means that in this "jungle" of thousands of crypt you are the lucky one that got promotion and attention from cryptoworld.
SUPER HIT 4 EXCHANGERS! The best exchangers! And you talking about promotion? All cryptoworld know about supercoin. Just missing investor.

I'm just talking guys. Want to know your opinions.

landslide

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:26:43 PM

Fact is that everyone here think that super will reach i don't know 20k? 40? and price today is 0.0012 but noone is buyng. Just say...i buy when it reach 0.001. Why? Is price too high for super now to invest? If you think is high and super could not reach 2k anymore,ok wait for 1 satoshi. If you believe in super,well, now is the right time to buy.

By my side, i think that everyone is scared about super hystory so far...poloniex facts(hidden pre-mine),pump and dump first,then dev disappear,now dev is more present but after all, investor are still afraid and price still not rise.
How do you explain this? WHY SUPER IS SO CHEAP BUT NOONE IS BUYNG? Investor get mad all togheter and miss the chance to became millionare buyng 20btc now at this price waiting for 20k? Or they maybe know that something strange is present in supercoin hystory?

Regarding promotion:
-I know several devs that have made cryptos. Well everyone was dreaming to get in 1 exchange, only 1. If you develop a coin and you hit 1 exchange,means that in this "jungle" of thousands of crypt you are the lucky one that got promotion and attention from cryptoworld.
SUPER HIT 4 EXCHANGERS! The best exchangers! And you talking about promotion? All cryptoworld know about supercoin. Just missing investor.

Supercoin is great, but not many people know it and why it is good. We need to do more promo and let people why what are good for super and why they should choose super.
fabula

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:31:23 PM

Anyway...i have voted 50+ MH
I got 62mh scrypt asic pointed in litecoin from several months. I am one of the latest user that think that litecoin next years will be quoted 500% more than now.
We will see.  Wink
Nutzfleisch

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:31:39 PM

You are warning about a coin like iceberg where people get scammed und you have the iceberg signature?
That´s really ironic. Or sarkasm.  Grin
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:04:30 PM

Hello there super fellas  Cheesy
i want to express my opinion too,im glad that we are talking like grown ups more and more in the thread.
I like the discussions to be about crypto world,about strategic planing and promotion not only " fud,scam,don't bur and etc." and such sort of quotes.
I was thinking of something but i don't know how can i do it so i am going to ask here because we all need to promote Super coin if we want to see good results soon.
Do you think that a thread can be made only for promoters of the coin?
By that i mean members who want to do good for the community,to tweet,facebook,write articles speak their intentions and ideas regarding Super coin implantation at real the real world.
I am a Super supporter and i have a theory which is correct from my point of view(i would like to exchange thoughts with everybody to hear theirs about that),when we have a multipool paying in super we must all make a pact not to sell even 1 coin bellow (x satoshi),because all multipools are buying automated the lowest offer no matter of the price.So in theory if we all seize selling cheap the price will become stable,this on the other hand will attract investors,whales and etc.
I have bills to pay too i get it sometimes when i see people selling low because they have something to pay or just need money for something,but i will tell you that i went to the bank and got me a credit card to pay all the utility bills from my rigs and i didn't sell even 1 coin just hold and stack.I am not saying that i am the perfect example for how things have to be done,but thats why we are a community and we must talk things out.My opinion is that everything can go down the drain from lack of communication no matter the case-work,relationship,friendship and even thread in forums.
So if you want we can form a Super_Dream_Team for promoting and helping the team and Dev for the developing Supercoin.

Cheers i am waiting for your answers Smiley
Bye for now i will do some reading in the mean time.

Captain Positive Cool
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:35:40 PM

Regarding promotion:

Ah fabula. I don't like you because you fud but let me take some time explaining why your remarks are plain stupid Smiley I'm starting to think you can't help yourself and feel sorry for you.

Super was on the top of the daily volume (bittrex) when it was around 3k, 3 days ago. This is because, just like in the past, people are unable to hoard this coin when it's below that price on the market charts. A little research and looking at the charts would make this clear but since it's hard for you i'll explain it further: if you look at the chart history, you'll see that Supercoin only has volume when it has a decent (higher) price. The period that Super was 1k on the market, Super had no trading volume. Trading was nearly dead. Why ? Because no one was willing to sell the coin at that price, everybody prefered to stake or keep the coin. Because at this point we clearly have a lot more good, intelligent investors than before. The trading was dead, but the coin was very alive.

So why is 'no one buying' you ask ? Well that is a wrong statement to begin with. A lot of people bought the coin 3 days ago at a reasonable price. More trading volume in about 2 hours around 3k sat than about 1 week at around 1k sat. Still underpriced but ok, I also sold around 3500 sat to rebuy at 2500 because I was expecting 1 post of the dev wouldn't make much more than a 400% rise in price yet with the fudders (like you) who damaged some of its reputation. Did I do bad buying it at 2500 ? Well, if I were to spend 0.5 BTC as we speak, i would pump the price to 2500 sat. If i were to invest 3 BTC i would be buying 80% for between 2500-3500 sat, just because so many people who buy Super are not willing to sell it cheaper (just look at the market for these facts, they are all there). So imagine I want to buy a big amount of Super right now (5-10 BTC or more), I wouldn't be able to buy such an amount right now at 2500 sat, yet I was able to buy it 3 days ago because the trading volume was way higher. Does this mean Super is experiencing a crash at this point ? Decide yourself. (this was a little free lesson of why you have to 'read charts' and not just 'read current prices' for the people here)

But look, don't try to panic people bringing up lies, stupid remarks and dumb questions. Be a little more intelligent and try to go for the big profits. Fudding is not the most effective way to earn money in the cryptoworld, trust me. Don't make remarks about the dev that 'disappeared' when 8th July is the onliest date supercointeam didn't made a post. Don't say he's not present enough when he's ignoring only the fudders but not the other investors. Don't call it "poloniex facts of hidden pre-mine" to mislead people when the onliest correct fact is busoni (Poloniex owner) saying he was totally wrong about that judgement he made. Don't be an ass because you can't plan when to buy/sell Smiley
fabula

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:51:39 PM

Regarding promotion:

Ah fabula. I don't like you because you fud but let me take some time explaining why your remarks are plain stupid Smiley I'm starting to think you can't help yourself and feel sorry for you.

Super was on the top of the daily volume (bittrex) when it was around 3k, 3 days ago. This is because, just like in the past, people are unable to hoard this coin when it's below that price on the market charts. A little research and looking at the charts would make this clear but since it's hard for you i'll explain it further: if you look at the chart history, you'll see that Supercoin only has volume when it has a decent (higher) price. The period that Super was 1k on the market, Super had no trading volume. Trading was nearly dead. Why ? Because no one was willing to sell the coin at that price, everybody prefered to stake or keep the coin. Because at this point we clearly have a lot more good, intelligent investors than before. The trading was dead, but the coin was very alive.

So why is 'no one buying' you ask ? Well that is a wrong statement to begin with. A lot of people bought the coin 3 days ago at a reasonable price. More trading volume in about 2 hours around 3k sat than about 1 week at around 1k sat. Still underpriced but ok, I also sold around 3500 sat to rebuy at 2500 because I was expecting 1 post of the dev wouldn't make much more than a 400% rise in price yet with the fudders (like you) who damaged some of its reputation. Did I do bad buying it at 2500 ? Well, if I were to spend 0.5 BTC as we speak, i would pump the price to 2500 sat. If i were to invest 3 BTC i would be buying 80% for between 2500-3500 sat, just because so many people who buy Super are not willing to sell it cheaper (just look at the market for these facts, they are all there). So imagine I want to buy a big amount of Super right now (5-10 BTC or more), I wouldn't be able to buy such an amount right now at 2500 sat, yet I was able to buy it 3 days ago because the trading volume was way higher. Does this mean Super is experiencing a crash at this point ? Decide yourself. (this was a little free lesson of why you have to 'read charts' and not just 'read current prices' for the people here)

But look, don't try to panic people bringing up lies, stupid remarks and dumb questions. Be a little more intelligent and try to go for the big profits. Fudding is not the most effective way to earn money in the cryptoworld, trust me. Don't make remarks about the dev that 'disappeared' when 8th July is the onliest date supercointeam didn't made a post. Don't say he's not present enough when he's ignoring only the fudders but not the other investors. Don't call it "poloniex facts of hidden pre-mine" to mislead people when the onliest correct fact is busoni (Poloniex owner) saying he was totally wrong about that judgement he made. Don't be an ass because you can't plan when to buy/sell Smiley

Hi, i agree with you.
But remember what's happen last week,you and i were there so we know.
Remember when the price were at 5k and slowly going down. You remember?
Most user complain about DEV not posting and this phase 2 will never come. we ask several time about dev disappear,with no answers.
And price dumped more till 1k or a little down. We all were sure that when dev announe it, super will definitely rise and reach a new stable level.
Then sunday dev announce phase 2 work in progress. What's happen? A little pump and then after 48 we're near back to same point.

So we all were waiting finally for DEV. Now dev is here,is posting daily but nothing happen. Why?

SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:58:19 PM

ppl wont buy if they think they can get it cheaper

fabula

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:08:57 PM

RIGHT!
So, "common" idea is that super is not stable and doesn't have a "floor". We were talking last weeks about all floors.
When it reach 5k we were showing graphs,stat,we say "THIS IS SURELY THE FLOOR".
Then back to 4k...and we continue to analyze it and sayng "4k WILL BE THE FLOOR".
Then 3,then 2,then 1.

For me...but it's only a my personal opinion, this coin will remain forever a pump and dump coin.
It will never get a stability. Never. It will floating within 1k,2k, for ever.
Then....when the phase 2 will be announced,or other upgrades,it will be pumped a lot(and we have to be there when it will happen) and we can get profit.
Then it will come back to this purgatory of 1k,2k. And story will repeat. On and on.

Of course i could be wrong. But i'm just explain my opinion.

Rnbin

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:11:16 PM

Regarding promotion:

Hi, i agree with you.
Most user complain about DEV not posting and this phase 2 will never come. we ask several time about dev disappear,with no answers.
And price dumped more till 1k or a little down. We all were sure that when dev announe it, super will definitely rise and reach a new stable level.
Then sunday dev announce phase 2 work in progress. What's happen? A little pump and then after 48 we're near back to same point.

So we all were waiting finally for DEV. Now dev is here,is posting daily but nothing happen. Why?

You clearly didn't read/understood my whole post (i'm not surprised) because it could answer all of your remaining questions. You only type in an attempt to spread confusion amongst the people. If you think there's nothing happening with Super because 99% holds instead of selling at a low price, you make a fool out of yourself. You have poor tactic Smiley
fabula

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:14:17 PM

RIGHT!
So, "common" idea is that super is not stable and doesn't have a "floor". We were talking last weeks about all floors.
Then back to 4k...and we continue to analyze it and sayng "4k WILL BE THE FLOOR".
Then 3,then 2,then 1.

For me...but it's only a my personal opinion, this coin will remain forever a pump and dump coin.
Then....when the phase 2 will be announced,or other upgrades,it will be pumped a lot(and we have to be there when it will happen) and we can get profit.
Then it will come back to this purgatory of 1k,2k. And story will repeat. On and on.

2 days ago,after dev missing for over 1 week, when it announced phase 2 work in progress and price come back to 3k i was happy ant thinking "Good,now this is the new stable price,from here for every upgrade we will start to rise".
Like:
-Dev disappear=1k (that could be right, people got fear and sell).
-Dev announce finally work in progress about phase2: 3K new level
-Dev set up multipool: 5k new level
-Dev release phase2: 8k new level
-Other upgrades: 10k-12k-14k and so on.

But price is still about 1k. I'm just trying to analyze.

Rnbin

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:19:39 PM

RIGHT!
Then 3,then 2,then 1.

2 days ago,after dev missing for over 1 week, when it announced phase 2 work in progress and price come back to 3k i was happy ant thinking "Good,now this is the new stable price,from here for every upgrade we will start to rise".
Like:
-Dev disappear=1k (that could be right, people got fear and sell).
-Dev announce finally work in progress about phase2: 3K new level
-Dev set up multipool: 5k new level
-Dev release phase2: 8k new level
-Other upgrades: 10k-12k-14k and so on.

But price is still about 1k. I'm just trying to analyze.

No you don't you talk shit i'm sorry. Analysing means you look up facts, which you don't. I just told you there was only 1 day (8th July) that supercointeam didn't made a post in this thread yet you keep saying he was missing for over 1 week. If only you read my post, other comments here or looked at the team's last posts, you would know.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:20:45 PM

and lets not forget the names of all those responsabile

for making the price go to 1K with their fud, and laughing about

it all the time while they were doing it.

And now here they are here saying why it not rise?

I agree with the other guy stupidity abounds!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
fabula

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:22:58 PM

and lets not forget the names of all those responsabile

for making the price go to 1K with their fud, and laughing about

it all the time while they were doing it.

And now here they are here saying why it not rise?

I agree with the other guy stupidity abounds!

Ok, sorry for that. I really don't want to fud.  Wink
landslide

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:32:07 PM

Regarding promotion:

Hi, i agree with you.

Dev said they will provide weekly updates, so I think this is good enough. Dev said they have daily jobs, and used most their spare time on the implementation of phase-2, so what do we ask more? they can't be here all the day and answering questions and fuds, do we want they implement the phase-2 or not, do we want it fast or we don't care? guys, let's behave as a mature community. We are not babies need parents to come and check every day. Moreover, people have to understand that once a coin is released, it belongs to the community, anyone can do development on it if needed. The amount of the work and quality of the work of SUPER the dev has been doing is outstanding.
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: