Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473342 times)
jonathanveg2

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:37:25 AM

Guys X11 is payouts great, keep mining X11
www.SuperMultipool.com

I mined x11 and get 4xx coin. But I spend 0,0x btc =\

App for Mintpal Users

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683746.0

/\ Did you like my app? Helpe me with BTC: 1GDa2bhgKaCwQrka2xY1P9cexKNb88
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercoindev

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:41:54 AM

This is the weekly status update from dev team, on our work for the phase-2, aka the decentralized p2p anonymous system (trustless system).

The implementation is going on fine, we've been making progresses each day. The system is very complex, there are 20-25 steps in the main scenario involving several multisig addresses and multisig transactions. The process is complex not only for the main scenario, but also in that there are many possible error conditions and "unexpected" situations that need to be handled correctly for each case, so the system will behave robustly in the real multi-threaded environment. This involves transaction creation, sign at different locations by different parties, transaction commit and reversal (in case of error conditions etc).

Many people asked for timeline for the phase-2 implementation, although in such complex software it is not easy to precisely provide the timeline, I will give an estimate based on the current progression. It is to note that unexpected things do happen, so please treat this estimate as an estimate, though I will tell you that I am pretty confident at my estimate, as I am the one who is doing the implementation, so I know this in every details and inside-out. My estimate is that the fully decentralized p2p anonymous system will probably be in test phase in about 3 weeks from now, plus or minus a week. Remember that the test phase means that all the implementations will basically be complete, and it will be running end-to-end. This of course means that there are still bugs to fix, and it is not releasable at that time. Usually it can be released after 1-2 weeks of testing. Also, after initial testing by the dev team, we will involve a few community members in the testing, so you can experience for yourself how the decentralized p2p anonymous system works and make suggestions to the features and usage from user's perspective. If you are interested in it, please post your intentions in this thread.

Again, SuperCoin and MammothCoin are great coins, the team knows clearly what they are doing. They do not hype the coins and give community un-realistic dreams, but they work hard to get the best done for the coin, and make the coin the most advanced one in all the alt coins. Please compare the feature set of Supercoin with some other high flyer coins, and see by yourself the features provided. Many of these high flyers are there not because of the advanced tech, but because they created unrealistic dreams and hypes among people. The unrealistic dreams and hypes will come to an end at some point. The Supercoin is real, it has concrete plans from the beginning, and the dev team did not miss any promises. This team has great track record, it delivers what it promises.

CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:46:41 AM

Good morning Grin
damn it i can't wait for an update.
I want to ask everybody here something because i have doubts what to do exactly...i was thinking of making a thread about Crypto currencies predictions and everything that miners are interested,but i have hesitations about moderating and stuff.
From 3-4 days i am considering of making a blog about the same stuff with maybe a forum thread to it which i think is better than only just a thread what do you all think ?
I think i have ideas which i should share and info which can be useful to every starter.I will tell my story from scratch,how i started and what things i have learned from the beginning till now.
I need help please do advise me,maybe it is too soon for that  Undecided will anybody read it, i have a lot of doubts so i need opinions from members Cool

Thank you all in advance

Captain Positive Cool
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:47:07 AM

This is the weekly status update from dev team, on our work for the phase-2, aka the decentralized p2p anonymous system (trustless system).

The implementation is going on fine, we've been making progresses each day. The system is very complex, there are 20-25 steps in the main scenario involving several multisig addresses and multisig transactions. The process is complex not only for the main scenario, but also in that there are many possible error conditions and "unexpected" situations that need to be handled correctly for each case, so the system will behave robustly in the real multi-threaded environment. This involves transaction creation, sign at different locations by different parties, transaction commit and reversal (in case of error conditions etc).

Many people asked for timeline for the phase-2 implementation, although in such complex software it is not easy to precisely provide the timeline, I will give an estimate based on the current progression. It is to note that unexpected things do happen, so please treat this estimate as an estimate, though I will tell you that I am pretty confident at my estimate, as I am the one who is doing the implementation, so I know this in every details and inside-out. My estimate is that the fully decentralized p2p anonymous system will probably be in test phase in about 3 weeks from now, plus or minus a week. Remember that the test phase means that all the implementations will basically be complete, and it will be running end-to-end. This of course means that there are still bugs to fix, and it is not releasable at that time. Usually it can be released after 1-2 weeks of testing. Also, after initial testing by the dev team, we will involve a few community members in the testing, so you can experience for yourself how the decentralized p2p anonymous system works and make suggestions to the features and usage from user's perspective. If you are interested in it, please post your intentions in this thread.

Again, SuperCoin and MammothCoin are great coins, the team knows clearly what they are doing. They do not hype the coins and give community un-realistic dreams, but they work hard to get the best done for the coin, and make the coin the most advanced one in all the alt coins. Please compare the feature set of Supercoin with some other high flyer coins, and see by yourself the features provided. Many of these high flyers are there not because of the advanced tech, but because they created unrealistic dreams and hypes among people. The unrealistic dreams and hypes will come to an end at some point. The Supercoin is real, it has concrete plans from the beginning, and the dev team did not miss any promises. This team has great track record, it delivers what it promises.

great news! everybody spread it!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:51:13 AM

Guys X11 is payouts great, keep mining X11
www.SuperMultipool.com

I mined x11 and get 4xx coin. But I spend 0,0x btc =\

Well as payments are not yet stable, you may not really know daily basis how much benefit you do. Miners should stick this pool is great weapon. Pool will get better with new updates each week.
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:52:00 AM

Excellent, I like you the SUPER dev team!
CryptoBull

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:55:45 AM

YES YES YES !
Hello SUPER DEV Smiley Great news Smiley
how are you?I can't imagine what is lying on your shoulders,but keep it up we are behind you.
Dev can we discuss few thing since your are here,i don;t want to waste your time since it so scarce.
1.Can you make up with Poloniex -this will regain confidence in investors till Phase II launch
2.About the road map you said it all ready we are expecting it tomorrow or the day after
3.I want to sign up for testing the new features and i will post everyday in the thread to give the community info on daily basis
4.Can you please post some pictures from your work or diagrams or what ever we are very exited about Phase Ii and the whole SuperCoin project we are behind you with both hands Cool

Have a nice day and keep up the good work you are one of the few Dev out there which wants to to something for the cause of improving the Crypto world rather than just earn some cash Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:05:08 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 05:20:28 AM by supercointeam

i am not sure about what is good on poloniex, if community believe it will be good, i can contact again with poloniex.

also we have sample road map, we need feedback to improve.

Road Map with Estimated Timeline

superdevteam will keep the thread active every 24 hours

• 26 Jul Phase 2 Update "One step further to Phase 2" - done
  • 27 Jul SuperMultipool.com updated stats - delayed

• 2 Aug Phase 2 Update "One more step further to Phase 2"
  • 2 Aug  Update OP. & Media channels
  • 3 Aug SuperMultipool update (speed & bug fixes or automation of payments)

• 9 Aug 27 Jul Youtube video follow up, good looking video like this one:
  • 9 Aug Phase 2 Update "getting close to Phase2"
  • 10 Aug Supermultipool marketing in social media. (if beta finished)

• 16 Aug phase-2 in tests (estimate)
  • 16 Aug Updating website
  • 17 Aug Supermultipool marketing in social media. (if beta finished)

Feedback welcome.
CryptoBull

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:13:56 AM

i am not sure about what is good on poloniex, if community believe it will be good, i can contact again with poloniex.

• 2 Aug  Update OP. & Media channels

• 16 Aug Phase 2 in testnet

Feedback welcome.
Road map is looking good Smiley
I think the same if community wants we must contact poloniex Smiley
I think that between dates like from now to 2 august we could really use some pictures from the progress of the work something simple is enough i assure you. between 3august and the 9 the same and from the 10th and the 16 of august too.
Sorry if we are too demanding Smiley I am speaking franc like a supporter and an investor and as a miner too Smiley
God bless and good luck in everything Smiley I am here to be in any help at all just let me know

Captain Positive Cool
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:19:53 AM

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:22:30 AM

• 2 Aug  Update OP. & Media channels

Feedback welcome.
Road map is looking good Smiley
I think the same if community wants we must contact poloniex Smiley
I think that between dates like from now to 2 august we could really use some pictures from the progress of the work something simple is enough i assure you. between 3august and the 9 the same and from the 10th and the 16 of august too.
Sorry if we are too demanding Smiley I am speaking franc like a supporter and an investor and as a miner too Smiley
God bless and good luck in everything Smiley I am here to be in any help at all just let me know
These are estimated dates, yes What does community wants from poloniex?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:30:05 AM

As you can see, no matter what we keep working, SUPER is really super for this reason. Phase 2 will be huge impact, when others falling down we will stand tall.
  Grin
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:45:13 AM

Very nice! Now we have the timeline, FUDs will invent something else to FUD?
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:51:12 AM

Very nice update, so it looks like next month will be a very important month for Super !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:57:15 AM

yes great, hold my 100k Smiley
astraeg

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:05:23 AM

Great to hear phase 2 is sooner rather than later.
CryptoBull

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:12:54 AM

I vote for Poloniex truce  Smiley
If everything is clear with us and the big exchanges we can approach Bter and all others exchanges in Canada and China  Cool

Captain Positive Cool
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:32:17 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 06:43:01 AM by marseille

I vote for Poloniex truce  Smiley
If everything is clear with us and the big exchanges we can approach Bter and all others exchanges in Canada and China  Cool

Forget about poloniex, it is an inferior exchange, and with low quality people who don't understand coin code.

I am perfectly happy to trade at mintpal, cryptsy and bittrex (and several other exchanges), we don't need poloniex at all.
eltonking3000

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:38:44 AM

If everything is clear with us and the big exchanges we can approach Bter and all others exchanges in Canada and China  Cool
YES.we must going to Bter
maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:42:03 AM

Forget about poloniex, it is an inferior exchange, and with low quality people who don't understand coin code.

I am perfectly happy to trade at mintpal, cryptsy and bittrex (and severalother exchanges), we don't need poloniex at all.

+1.

A great coin like SUPER does not need a bad exchange such as poloniex. Poloniex made a nice circus for us, they can continue their circus role in the alt coin community. Grin

That circus does not prevent us to have the top tier exchanges for trading SUPER.
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: