Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473342 times)
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:48:43 AM

Really? Supercoin is trying to attack Cloakcoin? Get your shitcoin in order before you attempt to slander a real coin with 7 full time developers.

Feel free to download the new PoSA wallet and demonstrate your tinfoil hat conspiracy.

I opened a thread to discuss, if you have any points. But if you know nothing, better get out of here. It's not for FUD, it is for truth.

unfortunately many people just blindly follow the promotions, few people want to know the truth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:10:59 AM

Really? Supercoin is trying to attack Cloakcoin? Get your shitcoin in order before you attempt to slander a real coin with 7 full time developers. Shameless attempt at promoting your shitcoin. You should be ashamed of yourself for being that stupid. Don't try to attach the Supercoin name to Cloakcoin.

Feel free to download the new PoSA wallet and demonstrate your tinfoil hat conspiracy.

I'm not sure there is any attack and I don't see why you are worried by a coin with $195 000 of market cap when Cloak is running over $4 million.

Because I'm tired of below average intelligence investors who try to latch their investments onto someone's work. PoSA is in public testing, there's a Cloak IRC with direct contact to the developers for anyone with questions like this. Instead of directing questions to the dev team, this moron decides to take it upon himself and open a thread up to plant Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt in the minds of potential Cloak investors; Furthermore, he offers Supercoin up as the solution.. This is what you call shameless coin promotion and it's piss poor. If he can attack the network then let him show us the attack - otherwise find a new way to promote your coin. Because you just lost any future potential investment from me and my fellow traders.

To answer you question: I'm definitely not worried about anything coming out of this camp.. We've been attacked by Darkcoin and Supercoin today I wonder who else is next.. Lulz

I understand what you're saying. I just want you to understand that this is not an attack from the Supercoin community. If it's one guy...

I went on the Cloak thread and people are talking like we got together and decide to launch an attack on Cloak. The price of SUPER went up tonight and the price of CLOAK went up tonight. No reason to fight.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:14:08 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 06:27:54 AM by supercointeam

Really? Supercoin is trying to attack Cloakcoin? Get your shitcoin in order before you attempt to slander a real coin with 7 full time developers. Shameless attempt at promoting your shitcoin. You should be ashamed of yourself for being that stupid. Don't try to attach the Supercoin name to Cloakcoin.

I'm not sure there is any attack and I don't see why you are worried by a coin with $195 000 of market cap when Cloak is running over $4 million.
If they worry there must be some truth under it... right?
Now they started to play victim.
We are not the one who afraid of, our thread is not self moderate Smiley
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:21:33 AM

Well,cloak is already a stabie coin with lot of investor involved in. Supercoin is still new.
It's good to show supercoin skill in other thread.
What is sure is that in less than 1 months phase 2 will be release according to timeline.
So,after that,if everyrhing works well,supercoin price could really rise so much that cloak or other coin investor could switch to super.
I think that now, price will always start to slowly rise. And after phase2 will be release,it will be to late to buy super.  Wink

CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:24:38 AM

Because I'm tired of below average intelligence investors who try to latch their investments onto someone's work. PoSA is in public testing, there's a Cloak IRC with direct contact to the developers for anyone with questions like this. Instead of directing questions to the dev team, this moron decides to take it upon himself and open a thread up to plant Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt in the minds of potential Cloak investors; Furthermore, he offers Supercoin up as the solution.. This is what you call shameless coin promotion and it's piss poor. If he can attack the network then let him show us the attack - otherwise find a new way to promote your coin. Because you just lost any future potential investment from me and my fellow traders.

To answer you question: I'm definitely not worried about anything coming out of this camp.. We've been attacked by Darkcoin and Supercoin today I wonder who else is next.. Lulz

hello there,
first i want to say to you that i read your former posts and i saw that you are a Cloak supporter and former dark also.please understand that our community doesn't care about your argument with only one dude.nobody has ever mentioned cloak till now and the only two  people which are still talking about this are you two again.
We have our powers and benefits as community and as innovative coin so lets compare dicks after time  not  now with this worthless fud on both your thread and ours.
Please take your war between you on PM level because this is unnecessary for both communities.Act like grown ups please not like kids please
This is SUPERCOIN THREAD  so do please stick to that fact  Cool
thanks for understanding

Captain Positive Cool
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:24:57 AM

good description what needed to be a true trustless system in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713836.0
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:26:42 AM

........Don't try and plant a glimmer of hope in the minds of these investors. Nobody is scared of Supercoin from the Cloak camp. I personally will never invest in this coin and I'll definitely let my other traders know whats up.

Best of luck with your plans for Supercoin.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
brookefinancial

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:28:22 AM

Supercoin is like a penny stock, Cloakcoin is like a mid-cap company already established, you can't really compare them. However, I don't enough to tell you if strasboug is right or not. Your future decentralized p2p system has the potential to be better than Cloak, but it is not done yet.

It's like an exploration gold mining company that is sitting on a shitload of gold but can't drill it yet. The price of Supercoin will rise or fall based on the achievement or the failure of your promises.

We can see tonight that the ball is rolling on our side with nice buying support on every exchange. But this is not a war with Cloak. The price of CLOAK can rise too.

strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:28:43 AM

I seriously doubt who is moron here. There's something called truth, it's not done by promo. Go to this thread and answer questions:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713836.0

if you convinces me, I will change the title and tell everyone the great solution you had. But from what I read, it is not at all what it claimed.
btcsup

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:32:54 AM

This is SUPERCOIN THREAD lets keep it so.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, don't miss!. SrmjM2Q8BK8S92TmLP7V3j3YNVJSY3KZ6G
CryptoBull

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:36:49 AM

god damn it KIDS stop this nonsense !
don't care about it!  make a thread and discuss there stop this foolishness please !
When going in the BMW forum i don't see any Audi fans arguing with BMW fans about which engine is better,if people who understand from cars only, have the capacity not to this why are YOU doing this ?
there is nothing common with cloak and Super they are on different stage of development LIKE I SAID COMPARE YOUR dic..ks elsewhere

Captain Positive Cool
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:40:35 AM

Do you need SUPER sail high in the exchanges? Support the multipool with extra miners.
http://supermultipool.com/ Multipool payout with SUPER
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:00:57 AM

@CryptoBull it looks people like you what is your plan as community leader?
brookefinancial

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:16:05 AM

The charts are looking good. If the price find support over 0.000015 for a few days on every exchange there is strong chance we could see an uptrend on the price for the weeks leading to Phase 2.

misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:34:39 AM

The charts are looking good. If the price find support over 0.000015 for a few days on every exchange there is strong chance we could see an uptrend on the price for the weeks leading to Phase 2.

2k sat is very cheap
CryptoBull

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:52:07 AM

Hello,
as community leader i will provide support for SuperTeam and Dev and most off all support for the community,i will give ideas help and basically everything i do since i become a supporter and investor in this great Coin Smiley
I have a lot of ideas of that how we take decisions regarding the coin and the thread but i will need both support from the members and the dev team.
We are facing an revolutionary features never seen before in working phase on other coins that was the reason to become a supporter of SuperCoin.
Looking forward for working with the dev team and community please if somebody has a idea please share when we are united we can move mountains Cool

I proud for Hard as Steel community and a Faster than a bullet Dev Smiley)))))

Captain Positive Cool
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:06:10 AM

He is optimistic guy, like us that is why we like him, let's start some promotion,
some kind of contest to spread the word around the communities.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:09:38 AM

OMG, this coins is a fail.

You're running a vote "Should CryptoBull takeover as community leader "

once you're in 400+ pages is it not too late to be thinking about this kinda stuff?

I'm calling it now. This coin will be dead and forgotten in months.

I'll come back soon to check up on you guys!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:35:29 AM

Hello,
as community leader i will provide support for SuperTeam and Dev and most off all support for the community,i will give ideas help and basically everything i do since i become a supporter and investor in this great Coin Smiley
I have a lot of ideas of that how we take decisions regarding the coin and the thread but i will need both support from the members and the dev team.
We are facing an revolutionary features never seen before in working phase on other coins that was the reason to become a supporter of SuperCoin.
Looking forward for working with the dev team and community please if somebody has a idea please share when we are united we can move mountains Cool

I proud for Hard as Steel community and a Faster than a bullet Dev Smiley)))))
This is great.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:40:04 AM

OMG, this coins is a fail.

You're running a vote "Should CryptoBull takeover as community leader "

once you're in 400+ pages is it not too late to be thinking about this kinda stuff?

I'm calling it now. This coin will be dead and forgotten in months.

I'll come back soon to check up on you guys!

lol, another cloakcoin supporter come here to try derail supercoin,

just focus on cloakcoin and enjoy there don't waste your and our time here.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: