Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473342 times)
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:44:28 AM

I vote for Poloniex truce  Smiley
If everything is clear with us and the big exchanges we can approach Bter and all others exchanges in Canada and China  Cool

Forget about poloniex, it is an inferior exchange, and with low quality people who don't understand coin code.

I am perfectly happy to trade at mintpal, cryptsy and bittrex (and severalother exchanges), we don't need poloniex at all.
Hello,
i am not talking on getting listed on Ploniex again,u misunderstood.
I am talking for truce between the Dev and Poloniex and to post official truce and to clear things out, because now when google it the result are scandal no official excuse or what so ever.
Believe me i prefer Bittrex mintpal and Cryptsy too.But i believe that clearing things out is better than this fake accusations.
Approaching other exchanges is better than sit and do nothing,but this is my point of view.
SuperCoin will stand tall and will not bow down to any exchange or group but we must clear things out and think positive if we believe that PR and marketing is good for the coin.
If the the community doesn't think that we need Poloniex then we shouldn't approach them in any way Smiley
We are like republic so any opinion is respected and reviewed by all of us Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:45:48 AM

Poloniex might be A good marketing stunt-> "Sorry we made a fault, Super is awesome and will be traded on our exchange"
It is kinda stupid, but the Poloniex posts still rank high and some uninformed people pretty sure still connect Super with the wrong doing of Bosoni.

So yeah, lets clean the air here Smiley

Awesome Update!
I will also be happy to join the testpool.

eltonking3000

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:52:40 AM

i am not sure about what is good on poloniex, if community believe it will be good, i can contact again with poloniex.

also we have sample road map, we need feedback to improve.

Road Map with Estimated Timeline

superdevteam will keep the thread active every 24 hours

• 26 Jul Phase 2 Update "One step further to Phase 2" - done
  • 27 Jul SuperMultipool.com updated stats - delayed

• 2 Aug Phase 2 Update "One more step further to Phase 2"
  • 2 Aug  Update OP. & Media channels
  • 3 Aug SuperMultipool update (speed & bug fixes or automation of payments)

• 9 Aug 27 Jul Youtube video follow up, good looking video like this one:
  • 9 Aug Phase 2 Update "getting close to Phase2"
  • 10 Aug Supermultipool marketing in social media. (if beta finished)

• 16 Aug phase-2 in tests (estimate)
  • 16 Aug Updating website
  • 17 Aug Supermultipool marketing in social media. (if beta finished)

Feedback welcome.
TNX for Road map .our spacecraft is being prepared.Super is going to mars attack !!! Wink Cheesy
maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:00:20 AM

I vote for Poloniex truce  Smiley
If everything is clear with us and the big exchanges we can approach Bter and all others exchanges in Canada and China  Cool

Forget about poloniex, it is an inferior exchange, and with low quality people who don't understand coin code.

I am perfectly happy to trade at mintpal, cryptsy and bittrex (and severalother exchanges), we don't need poloniex at all.
Hello,
I am talking for truce between the Dev and Poloniex and to post official truce and to clear things out, because now when google it the result are scandal no official excuse or what so ever.
Believe me i prefer Bittrex mintpal and Cryptsy too.But i believe that clearing things out is better than this fake accusations.
Approaching other exchanges is better than sit and do nothing,but this is my point of view.
SuperCoin will stand tall and will not bow down to any exchange or group but we must clear things out and think positive if we believe that PR and marketing is good for the coin.
If the the community doesn't think that we need Poloniex then we shouldn't approach them in any way Smiley
We are like republic so any opinion is respected and reviewed by all of us Smiley

There's nothing to talk about with poloniex. Despite the facts that they made stupid mistakes and they have zero ideas on the altcoin code, they tried their best to deny their mistakes. They tried to find other issues in SUPER code in an intention to cover their stupid mistakes, yet they showed to people more that they know nothing about the code (like later they tried to find a computation mistake in the total coin count, but they themselves made another mistake), you can see all the history in this thread and the one they made.

Despite the overwhelming facts that they are idiots, they all the time refused to change the title of their post (why poloniex rejected Supercoin)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351.0

they refused to make public apologies to supercoin community, although there are many requests in both threads. They had no reasons, no facts against supercoin technically, but they all the time remain hostile to supercoin, despite the friend proposal by supercoin team. They are downright stupid. Just ignore them, that's all.

All the facts tell you why Supercoin has rejected poloniex!

brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:10:56 AM

wow very big news!!! I am looking forward to this:

August 2nd: Phase 2 Update

August 3rd: Automation of Payments on SuperMultiPool

August 16th: Phase 2 in Test

Edit: For Poloniex it's just a matter of winning the battle and proving they were wrong. Yes it matters.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
CryptoBull

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:27:42 AM

wow very big news!!! I am looking forward to this:

August 2nd: Phase 2 Update

August 3rd: Automation of Payments on SuperMultiPool

August 16th: Phase 2 in Test

Edit: For Poloniex it's just a matter of winning the battle and proving they were wrong. Yes it matters.
+1000
Brooke soon your investment will pay it self like we spoke couple of days ago my friend Smiley
I am very happy that new members are attracted to the appeal of SUPERCOIN Cool
Bter and electing team-leader are the things we should do in the coming day or two what do you think ?
What did your friends from the Canadian Bitcoin society say about Super?Do they like it?are they willing to invest?
What do you say are photos of the work in progress a good idea for lifting spirits ? Smiley
Have a nice day all

Captain Positive Cool
eXe47

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:04:05 AM

Taggling the Poloniex topic again but in a broader sense:

We all know what happened and probably most if us have read or stormed through the 430 pages, the information and feedback is there.
Well, is it for new investors? Not sure.

What about a "Super Blog", a super publishing instrument without fud, without a hundred pages long text, just plain, laser focused and informing information located on the supercoin homepage.

This will
-deliver quality and compact information for investors
-gives us a tactical instrument to battle accusations like Poloniex
-will boost google rankings and over time be ranked in the top tier for Supercoin searches
-newsoutlets have a direct & official source of information for features

Whatcha think, from point of view this could be a joint venture (community lead & dev team) or only dev team to become 100% official.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:05:29 AM

I vote for Poloniex truce  Smiley
If everything is clear with us and the big exchanges we can approach Bter and all others exchanges in Canada and China  Cool
YES.we must going to Bter

bter users can vote for SUPER

https://bter.com/voting lets keep this in front.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:12:09 AM

I vote for Poloniex truce  Smiley
If everything is clear with us and the big exchanges we can approach Bter and all others exchanges in Canada and China  Cool

Hello,

There's nothing to talk about with poloniex. Despite the facts that they made stupid mistakes and they have zero ideas on the altcoin code, they tried their best to deny their mistakes. They tried to find other issues in SUPER code in an intention to cover their stupid mistakes, yet they showed to people more that they know nothing about the code (like later they tried to find a computation mistake in the total coin count, but they themselves made another mistake), you can see all the history in this thread and the one they made.

Despite the overwhelming facts that they are idiots, they all the time refused to change the title of their post (why poloniex rejected Supercoin)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351.0

they refused to make public apologies to supercoin community, although there are many requests in both threads. They had no reasons, no facts against supercoin technically, but they all the time remain hostile to supercoin, despite the friend proposal by supercoin team. They are downright stupid. Just ignore them, that's all.

All the facts tell you why Supercoin has rejected poloniex!

I agree. The basic problem with stupid people they cause accidents and harm for others... and if you have a real stupid friend you are more like to have accidents, burning food, car accidents, missed meetings etc.
CryptoBull

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:12:45 AM

We all know what happened and probably most if us have read or stormed through the 430 pages, the information and feedback is there.

What about a "Super Blog", a super publishing instrument without fud, without a hundred pages long text, just plain, laser focused and informing information located on the supercoin homepage.

This will
-will boost google rankings and over time be ranked in the top tier for Supercoin searches

Whatcha think, from point of view this could be a joint venture (community lead & dev team) or only dev team to become 100% official.
+100
This is a great idea Ex Smiley
IF the community like it we should do it asap.
I am having a birthday on the 31 of July and i am going on a vacation for 3 days but i will remain online for my coin sake Smiley
Without computer on the beach or pool i will post write or whatever is needed from me to contribute  Cool

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:19:19 AM

This will

I don't know nothing about the Poloniex story and I didn't want to bring it up because it seemed miles behind with Phase 2 in the pipeline and the good support from the community. From what I understood they made a mistake, but one of the first thing I saw looking for SuperCoin is "Poloniex rejects Supercoin".

@CryptoBull I have not talked to James (from Canadian Bitcoins) in a while but I think he likes me, I was his biggest customer in november. Driving to Ottawa with $15K cash to buy bitcoins for different clients. The first time his employee had to recount the money a couple of times, I think it was the first time he was handling 15G's, good memories haha.

We went there to buy over 500 Litecoins last month but they only had 145 LTC lol.

CryptoBull

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:47:59 AM

Brooke i thnk that there are big investors in Canada so if you can get in touch with them it will be nice for the community Smiley
15 k are a good sum indeed  Cool
my biggest profit was 8,5 btc last year i hope to beat that score this year Cheesy

Captain Positive Cool
CryptoBull

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:20:25 AM

I have another idea,Russia !!!
The biggest market of them all.Dev could you cantact BTC-E exchange to add super it is common choice for Europe and Russian traders Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:22:35 AM

The biggest market of them all.Dev could you cantact BTC-E exchange to add super it is common choice for Europe and Russian traders Smiley

The biggest market is obviously China but I guess it's more difficult to reach.

eXe47

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:25:08 AM

This will

I don't know nothing about the Poloniex story and I didn't want to bring it up because it seemed miles behind with Phase 2 in the pipeline and the good support from the community. From what I understood they made a mistake, but one of the first thing I saw looking for SuperCoin is "Poloniex rejects Supercoin".

@CryptoBull I have not talked to James (from Canadian Bitcoins) in a while but I think he likes me, I was his biggest customer in november. Driving to Ottawa with $15K cash to buy bitcoins for different clients. The first time his employee had to recount the money a couple of times, I think it was the first time he was handling 15G's, good memories haha.

We went there to buy over 500 Litecoins last month but they only had 145 LTC lol.

Hey Brook, thats true but you already delivered the answer to why we need a "SuperCoin Publishing Instrument" (Corporate Publishing Instrument).
These posts rank high and there is absolutely no direct source of information, counterstrike platform, to taggle these wrong accusations (besides a 430pages+ long thread).

The people read the topic, maybe look around a few minutes and if they dont find a statement taggling these wrong statements, they are gone.

A publishing instrument like this, from my point of view, will inform people about the status quo, the next steps, the achievements and represents a strategic instrument to Super. (This should be a marketing tool, Poloniex is gone and we needed a tool like this earlier to counter attack.)
We should get something like this in place guys!

I am in holidays right now and cant really read the display because of the sun Grin but just my two cents  on marketing from my knowledge in doing startups and working in corporate publishing.
We always talk about sharing news through twitter, facebook,... This will NOT do the job. Where are people going after they maybe read a post?
We have to not only talk about who we are and what we are doing and push marketing it to potential supportors/investors. We have to get people interested, excited, talk about WHY we do it and take the guys on a journey.
The problem right now is not only gor Super but every Coin who is nit doing it properly, that new people read 2-3pages about the current state, maybe the OP and thats it.
There as a huge potential for pull marketing using a corporate blog (Super Blog).

In top, this is exactly what newsoulet need to write a story about Super and get interested.

Of course i will be happy and join CryptoBull to support the blog but since it is official, statements, screenshots, updates, storytelling probably need to be done by SuperCoin Team?!
Supercointeam what do you guys think?

eltonking3000

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:33:27 AM

BTC-e will not approve new coins! our mission must be bter.com
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:34:54 AM

Yes, biggest market is china and it's not easy to reach Chinese. They don't take any coin easily.
Prototyp

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:36:15 AM

Good News, the next weeks will be interesting.
Roadmap and Timeline. Good Work!
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:40:49 AM

Radmap tweeted!
https://twitter.com/cryptoinflames

Now we have estimated dates. From now on price will slowly rise.  Wink
Tweet and spread the news about roadmap.
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:50:15 AM

We need a community leader who has skills for promotion to Chinese market.
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: