Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:19:32 AM

LOL - this is what YOU wrote: "Soon or late they come to publish codes and we will get it to Super" That sounds like a copy/paste job from another coin's anon feature. Did you not mean what you yourself wrote?

Well you are told that the dev team is working on it, you are told the dev team is looking at a new way of doing anonymity, you have the right to believe or disbelieve, this is your choice, as in any coin. But I will believe the dev team, as they did the coin, and it works perfectly! It is the first with superblock pos, though not something huge, it is something new, as compared to many other copy-and-paste coins. Clearly the dev team knows what they are doing.

If I were you, I'd keep my mouth closed, given all the great work they did. If you try to fud here, then my advice to you is get out of here. This coin does not need you.

I am buying SUPERs now, this is my order at bittrex:
    SUPERs       SUPER/BTC
267124.88251019 0.00000050

why not you sell me yours since in your message I see plenty negative tones?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toaster3

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:30:05 AM

I believe SUPER dev team. Although I have to say that many coins claim that they are working on anonymity. But this team is credible, from the quality of the coin they developed. Let's not argue that, and let's see the facts. We all will see what will happen. I will buy some more SUPERs, unfortunately I don't see any meaningful sell orders, sad Embarrassed
toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:35:15 AM

also, beware that some coins put very misleading titles to attract people, like this VOOT coin,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630628.0
the title says:
X11 VootCoin - Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket -NO IPO

giving you impression that they will release the wallet as anonymous... but read on in the text:

Anonymous Wallet and DarkvootMarket are currently in beta testing and full implementation will be performed 10-21 days after the PoW period.

so it looks to me the coin is more like a scam.  Grin

supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:36:51 AM

Friendly reminder... time to vote,
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER
Currently ranked 265 lets move up.

equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:38:57 AM

LOL - this is what YOU wrote: "Soon or late they come to publish codes and we will get it to Super" That sounds like a copy/paste job from another coin's anon feature. Did you not mean what you yourself wrote?

Well you are told that the dev team is working on it, you are told the dev team is looking at a new way of doing anonymity, you have the right to believe or disbelieve, this is your choice, as in any coin. But I will believe the dev team, as they did the coin, and it works perfectly! It is the first with superblock pos, though not something huge, it is something new, as compared to many other copy-and-paste coins. Clearly the dev team knows what they are doing.

If I were you, I'd keep my mouth closed, given all the great work they did. If you try to fud here, then my advice to you is get out of here. This coin does not need you.

SUPERs       SUPER/BTC

why not you sell me yours since in your message I see plenty negative tones?  Grin

I'm glad you're happy with the coin - I want to be happy with the coin too. But just because you don't have any questions does not mean that the rest of us should stay quiet. The only reason why people like you don't like people like me asking questions is because you want to believe everything will be fine because they tell you it will be. I hope you are right, but our job as the community of this coin is to not just be cheerleaders, it's also to ask the hard questions and expect smart answers. If I hadn't been pressing the team for details the last few days, we wouldn't have received the information we've been getting so far. Information you and others are benefiting from, information I very much appreciate. This is information the community deserves.

Many coins die every day because the community sits by quietly and doesn't challenge the dev team to do better. Don't confuse this for FUD. It's the people who don't care who write nothing and remain complacent.

Everyone reading this - don't be silent. Ask questions, demand answers. This should be the standard operating procedure for ALL coins and should not upset any coin developer if they're legit. An active, vibrant community is one that supports AND challenges the dev team.
equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:40:42 AM

You'r are not going to get on mintpal by voting. You need to throw 20btc at voting, or start doing something on the coin.

Volume is low, nothing new, just some promises. Community can type "vote at mintpal" all day long. And for sure will vote if coin is going somewhere.

yes these exchanges are corrupted, you get listed in one of the 3 ways:
1. be a friend of the exchange
2. your coin is so hyped, and people rushed in, so exchange sees it a good opportunity to grab fees
3. send them enough BTCs, they used to accept 0.25-1 BTC, but now they want a lot more, like 10-20 BTCs (they give you "challenge" in vote, to get to top, for mintpal, this means about 20 BTC now, good luck Grin I don't bother to waste my time to vote).

I've tried to explain what the Supercoin team has to do, and he called me a "troll" and "fuds." I'm guessing it's the language barrier, so I'll cut him some slack.

He seems to think that all this coin has to do is get on more exchanges and voila! The coin is a success - lol. He also seems to think that POS Superblocks is somehow some mind-blowing benefit for investors and exchanges, when in fact it simply allows miners to dump more coins for cheap. Something very basic and critical is missing with this coin, and no matter how many times I've tried to tell him that real work has to be done and proven to the community (and not just more empty nonsense of 'we're working hard' and 'we're open to innovation'), the Supercoin team doesn't seem to agree. Apparently all the coin has to do is get on Mintpal and the problem of round-the-clock dumping will be solved. Why do I keep taking a chance on coins with stubborn, clueless dev teams? What did I do wrong in my past life?!

The Supercoin team must redeem itself by laying out daily progress reports (D&D - dates and details) of the marketing and the development progress. But keep in mind, there is nothing yet to Market. What could they possibly tell people about that gives this coin any value or potential, what, the POS Superblocks again? Lol. What I want to know is, what have they been doing with the IPO money all this time if they can't even provide us with development progress? Watch, he's gonna call me a "troll and fuds" again for challenging him.
Being negative is what you do. And this is why we lose some good people from community. It's same effect what Fuds or Trolls does.You'r feeding with blood these sharks. I have otherwise no problem with you. I send yesterday marketors btc about 4 items i wait to see today some progress from him. Like i said before i'll inform community. You do something helpful today and vote on mintpal. Every vote proves community has balls. did you ever vote?

And it's not important even being listed having +1k votes can change lot of things. You think because when you sell your coins SUPER will end ... no SUPER will survive there are out there many people want to invest cryptos.

Give me a break. If you lose community members, it's because you're not doing YOUR job of answering our questions. Why is it spreading FUD when all we are asking for are details and dates? Why do you call me a troll for wanting more information other than empty promises you've been giving out daily? All you want is for us to vote on your behalf - that's all you've wanted without delivering anything worthy, without doing any work after receiving your IPO money. You think POS Superblocks of cheap coins is something the exchanges care about? The only way they'll want your coins is if your coins are worth something, and right now they're practically worthless.

I know we don't fully understand each other very well because of the language barrier, but if you keep calling your community members and investors 'trolls' for demanding answers from you, you're not going to have much of a community remaining. You are being defensive and not paying attention to what we are saying to you. You are probably a very nice person trying your best, but we are telling you that you're not doing it right. Rather than call me names, why don't you listen?

The community wants daily details with dates attached. You can keep calling me names, but you are avoiding the issue and it is becoming obvious.

What is being done?
When will it be done by?

We need these questions answered for both marketing and dev. Stop asking us to vote, stop telling us about POS Superblocks and how all the exchanges want them, stop telling us the coin has a great name, stop telling us that you will copy/paste someone else's anon feature one day in the future. Give us good reasons to stick with you, and at that time, I will vote.
We did one wallet update so far. We have no issue about wallet or superblocks or pools. We did block explorer and rich list. Listed on bittrex, put a certain plan on anon mixer, collecting votes on MINTPAL (our rank passed 100 cryptos already)  and so on.

Soon you will see following marketing actions (starting within 24 hours)

a. 1 blog post about SUPER in the blog section (and that link broadcast out over Twitter, FB, G+ and posted in your ANN thread)
b. featuring SUPER in the Spotlight section (and announcing that over Twitter, FB, G+ and in your ANN thread)
c. 3 tweets per day for one week, cross posted to FB and G+
d. comments promoting SUPER in the Poloniex trollbox 3 - 5 times a day for one week
e. 1 discussion about SuperCoin in the cryptocurrency subreddit on Reddit (any more than that and they ban users)
f.  comments promoting SUPER in the IRC channels that I frequent daily for one week
g. 1 giveaway (promoted on Twitter, FB, G+, Reddit, your ANN thread, Poloniex, and on IRC) -

Thank you! This is exactly the kind of information we need and appreciate!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:45:52 AM

SUPERs       SUPER/BTC

I'm glad you're happy with the coin - I want to be happy with the coin too. But just because you don't have any questions does not mean that the rest of us should stay quiet. The only reason why people like you don't like people like me asking questions is because you want to believe everything will be fine because they tell you it will be. I hope you are right, but our job as the community of this coin is to not just be cheerleaders, it's also to ask the hard questions and expect smart answers. If I hadn't been pressing the team for details the last few days, we wouldn't have received the information we've been getting so far. Information you and others are benefiting from, information I very much appreciate. This is information the community deserves.

Many coins die every day because the community sits by quietly and doesn't challenge the dev team to do better. Don't confuse this for FUD. It's the people who don't care who write nothing and remain complacent.

Everyone reading this - don't be silent. Ask questions, demand answers. This should be the standard operating procedure for ALL coins and should not upset any coin developer if they're legit. An active, vibrant community is one that supports AND challenges the dev team.
I believe some of your posts helpful for the community for sure. And i prefer instead of a silent community, attacking one. Of course not attacking on me but the targets!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:05:37 AM

I agree with you. This is constructive. I certainly want to hear more from the dev and their plan, progress etc. You are right, and I hope dev give us frequent updates. As always, confidence with dev team and smooth communication between dev team and community are always the most important factors to the success of the coin. So please devs, more often on the thread, more communications with the community.
mountainview

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:30:39 AM

Is SUPER on coinmarketcap.com?
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:47:27 AM

I agree with you. This is constructive. I certainly want to hear more from the dev and their plan, progress etc. You are right, and I hope dev give us frequent updates. As always, confidence with dev team and smooth communication between dev team and community are always the most important factors to the success of the coin. So please devs, more often on the thread, more communications with the community.
+1

Smiley
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:48:04 AM

Don't see it... dev should fill some form for them to accept it.

Smiley
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:01:29 AM

trading price low, but no sells...
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:02:37 AM

We applied (filled form) coinmarketcap last week. I think they may need to see few more exchanges before listing us.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:09:41 AM

It's SUPER coin voting time!
Vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER
Tell your friends to vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

Vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER
Tell your friends to vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

Every votes you made counts and slightly increasing the value of SUPER.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:13:58 AM

looking forward to your anonymous system. Many are said doing it, not sure how many really understand it.

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:14:19 AM

Has been broken, there's hope, 900 c, I now 50 c, good pit
maryvale

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:02:47 AM

interesting coin, wondering why trade so low?
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:50:04 AM

my wallet can't receive data, and the block file can't sync data from the internet, then i see the debug log file, lists:

trying connection 107.170.234.82:19390 lastseen=111.1hrs
connect() failed after select(): Connection refused
trying connection 218.244.139.161:19390 lastseen=92.8hrs
trying connection 184.164.89.202:19390 lastseen=86.7hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 115.28.153.178:19390 lastseen=92.0hrs
trying connection 212.83.181.192:19390 lastseen=87.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 162.243.231.130:19390 lastseen=72.4hrs
connection timeout

what is the problem or bug on the wallet server ?
i download the wallet from super-coin.net for the windows version, but the problem is same
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:58:17 AM

my wallet can't receive data, and the block file can't sync data from the internet, then i see the debug log file, lists:

trying connection 107.170.234.82:19390 lastseen=111.1hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 212.83.181.192:19390 lastseen=87.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 162.243.231.130:19390 lastseen=72.4hrs
connection timeout

what is the problem or bug on the wallet server ?
i download the wallet from super-coin.net for the windows version, but the problem is same
Do you use supercoin.conf file? If so make sure to use latest nodes in it. Please use the nodes in OP.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:02:13 AM

looking forward to your anonymous system. Many are said doing it, not sure how many really understand it.
It's simple system protects or increases your wallet privacy on internet. So nobody can track or know what you are doing with your private wallet.
Current crypto coins have a system some or less open your wallet to web and good inspector can track or know more details about wallet and the potential owners financial activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: