Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:59:39 AM

As you can see people, dump happens every 10 - 14 hours base on the chart. 200k coins will be dumped again within that timeline.

1500 sat wall will break later tonight
1000 sat for tomorrow
500 sat in 2 days.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:01:19 AM

if you hadn't released the testnet anon version the coins being sold would have been ok, but miners selling on news llike thi will just restrict growth and drive investors away. people will buy this up in a heartbeat if it was POS
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:01:26 AM

Vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER
Tell your friends to vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

Announcing the SuperCoin Logo Design Contest!
Supercoin is looking for an updated logo design. Once we select the winner, we'll need it in .png format on transparency in the following sizes:
- 543 x 468 pixels to be used on the wallet splash screen
- 400 x 250 pixels to be used inside of our wallet
- 300 x 300 pixels to be used on exchanges and OP

Our contest requirements are simple:
- We would like a minimum of five (5) entries. Post your logo in our Bitcointalk thread between 6/8/14 thru 6/22/14.
- We are interested in keeping the classic "superman" diamond theme.
- A metallic, steel, or iron influenced treatment to communicate security and strength.
- Darker colors for a more serious tone, though this is optional.
- The final decision will be made by the Supercoin Team.
- Superman logo is trademarked do not use it. Make it original.
Bounty: 5120 SUPER coin (10 blocks) + being winner in a contest

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:09:02 AM

NO body get any benefit from Multipool dump. that's the truth.

if busoni did not give us a official reply tomorrow, then we can forget Poloniex and busoni.

after that, Please update the source code again and cut the the pow or reduce the block reward to 16 coin directly,

why we need to suffer Another 1 month Multipool dumping?

give me a reason Please.

both dark coin and XC coin update their source code and cut the pow when they realized the Multipool problem.

8 is it unfair to reduce blockreward again? or any risk?

even you are a miner mining Supercoin now, it‘s unfair for you, because you can not get many Supercoins with Multipool control the more than 80% everyday's coin supply, also Multipool keep dumping, the price will go lower and lower, you mining Supercoin may can not afford your mining cost now. is that fair for you?
if you are a Supercoin investor, it is truly unfair for your investment, because Multipool take the most part profit on all Altcoins. you investment wroth less everyday. it's unfair.
if you want to join Supercoin Community, it’s unfair for you to buy a coin and that coin price goes lower later.

risk: if we can handle this correctly, it may not take risk on Supercoin development, because many Altcoin update their source code several times, such as Darkcoin and XC coin.

DEV, After busoni give us a reply or not, tomorrow is the line, after that, Please Change the reward to 16 coin directly or cut off the pow , Community need this.
Thanks

davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:20:20 AM

Finally some buys coming in for Super.

Some insider info!!!!

atleast we have a lot of interest with this scandal.

And hopefully all the issues are resolved soon- reduce POW block and others and polo- and panic buys Smiley)

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:23:57 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 08:34:26 AM by tx42

Completely agree with dev. Already reduced pow from 50 mil to 18 mil, and block will halve soon. No need to further make hardforks. I understand every holder of SUPER wish that no more supply, so his coins will worth more. But on the other hand, let's be reasonable. A coin's price is mainly ruled by the traders. I saw last 24 hrs trading volume is 210 BTCs in bittrex for Supercoin. Daily generation is 1.6 BTC as dev said, and not all are dumped. So there's absolutely no need to further reduce, we just shoot our own foot that way, it will not help price.

At worst, eliminating PoW stabilizes the price. Nothing is to be gained from a runaway money supply. People are invested. The coin is distributed. Every PoW coin will get dumped to non-existence over time. That's just a fact of life. PoW is not needed, so end it.

[edit]

If the premine is a worry, just burn the appropriate number of coins to adjust the premine to the new coin total:

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:32:41 AM

Completely agree with dev. Already reduced pow from 50 mil to 18 mil, and block will halve soon. No need to further make hardforks. I understand every holder of SUPER wish that no more supply, so his coins will worth more. But on the other hand, let's be reasonable. A coin's price is mainly ruled by the traders. I saw last 24 hrs trading volume is 210 BTCs in bittrex for Supercoin. Daily generation is 1.6 BTC as dev said, and not all are dumped. So there's absolutely no need to further reduce, we just shoot our own foot that way, it will not help price.

At worst, eliminating PoW stabilizes the price. Nothing is to be gained from a runaway money supply. People are invested. The coin is distributed. Every PoW coin will get dumped to non-existence over time. That's just a fact of life. PoW is not needed, so end it.

i also agree with to cut pow directly like XC coin or at a very low pow reward like Darkcoin( Average 10 coin now, Check it here  http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/).

Dev, make Change, Please.

Change will take Supercoin go further.
tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:35:20 AM

i also agree with to cut pow directly like XC coin or at a very low pow reward like Darkcoin( Average 10 coin now, Check it here  http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/).

Dev, make Change, Please.

Change will take Supercoin go further.

If the premine is a worry, just burn the appropriate number of coins to adjust the premine to the new coin total:

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:35:54 AM

Dev do you notice that Multipool keep do big harm on supercoin now???

why not end it. they are vampire, we are superman. no fear to fight with them.

But it seems there are too many vampires now. Dev Please end them.

Grin  Grin  Grin

i run Multipool i know this.....
Abinito

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:39:11 AM

Changing mind every day is not good manner, PoW will be halved in a few days, you know that and that's good enough. I made calculation for you at my recent posts If the crypto can't get 1.6 btc new buys daily. It's sinking. I think we have more and problem is not about PoW. I am not expert or consultant, i prefer to let the traders decide.

i see in your calculations you said 1.43btc daily, how is that right if 800 blocks mined a day that would be 409600 coins a day current price thats like 10btc, we don't even have 10btc worth of orders. if we hit 5000 that 20btc daily,

right?

its your coin thanks for letting me know what your plans are, i know what i have to do

Exactly. If we would all follow the bagholders - cryptocurrency will instantly die.

Lets stop all pow coins directly and make them pos! Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, and all others. That would be great!

What some suggest here is totally wrong, all greedy and short view.

Good luck and don't forget; SUPER was already heading down before the poloniex ann.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
supercointeam (OP)

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:40:29 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 08:50:57 AM by supercointeam

Let me explain some why we should not hardfork and stop PoW.
Each hardfork needs about 4 days time, cause a lot of communications needs to be done from our side. And we have already few days before the first halve. At current rate it's effect will be very less.

And there are many pools out there if we shut off PoW and they do not upgrade to newer version. (Because we are killing their business) We have some risk of network attacks (forks getting stronger). We don't know and can't control these. If you noticed we had more than 15 pools in the past. Most of them still not very communicative. It's very hard to reach them.

We have only 18m PoW coins to mine, and the rest will be PoS which is mostly not generates much because of movements to/from exchanges. also pos is good thing to advertise hold.

Abinito

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:41:30 AM

Dev do you notice that Multipool keep dumping all the time???

why not end it. they are vampire, we are superman. no fear to fight with them.

But it seems there are too many vampires now. Dev Please end them.

Grin  Grin  Grin

i run Multipool i know this.....

Haha, are you a child who thinks "if i ask enough, i will get it"?

Probably you can also send some letters to the Gov (Fed)? That would really help Wink

If all of you bagholders were smart enough, you would never have payd more than a few hundred sat for this. But you believe in illusions and when you wake up, make huge loss, you try to force something.

tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:42:06 AM

Lets stop all pow coins directly and make them pos! Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, and all others. That would be great!

Peercoin is PoS. Litecoin has gone steadily down since the beginning of the year.

And you are left with Bitcoin, which is the reference for the others.

Which leaves you with....NOTHING.

tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:43:48 AM

Probably you can also send some letters to the Gov (Fed)? That would really help Wink

Name some more PoW coins so we can go look at the price charts....

Still waiting on those names.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:45:00 AM

I did a deep analysis of all the filled orders from the available bids and times and sales given by bittrex to certain SUPER addresses.

I only looked at buyers who accumulated at least 1 BTC worth of SUPER from Jun 13th to Jun 16th.

After extensive compiling and filtering,

I found that about 72% of all the "smart money" still has SUPER in their wallets.

I found that around 30% or so, added more SUPER in the latter dates. Probably added to their position.

I found that around 40% or so, scaled out 50% or less of their total position.

I concluded that most of the recent selling must be due to either panic selling from small accounts, lack of bids in the order book, or the so called massive "multipool" dumping.

For example,

SVetCAJU1bTvYER4kxEo4uXcG3g7h3PtJm

Bought ~203800 SUPER. Paid ~5 BTC or so.

The above is only for your information. Don't take any investment advice without considering the risks.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Abinito

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:46:22 AM

Peercoin is PoS. Litecoin has gone steadily down since the beginning of the year.

And you are left with Bitcoin, which is the reference for the others.

Which leaves you with....NOTHING.

Case remains the same or not? All coins should stop pow fase according to bagholders.

People shouldnt support too high prices, but they do. Each and every "trader" or "buy and holder" has made the mistake. You can learn from it, or go on with it...

tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:47:31 AM

Each hardfork needs about 4 days time, cause a lot of communications needs to be done from our side. And we have already few days before the first halve. At current rate it's effect will be very less.

And there are many pools out there if we shut off PoW and they do not upgrade to newer version. (Because we are killing their business) We have some risk of network attacks (forks getting stronger). We don't know and can't control these. If you noticed we had more than 15 pools in the past. most of them still not very communicative. Very hard to reach them.

We have only 18m PoW coins to mine, and the rest will be PoS which is mostly not generates much because of movements to/from exchanges. also pos is good thing to advertise hold.

All you need is for the exchanges to adopt the new wallets. Make sure the new wallets reject any PoW blocks after a certain time and the conversion will go smoothly.

You will find that PoW is a huge burden. It is a security risk too. Coin2 had to undergo 3 new versions, each a result of an attack on PoW.

Abinito

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:47:51 AM

Name some more PoW coins so we can go look at the price charts....

Still waiting on those names.

What are you trying to say? You think it has something to do with the chart?

Per definition its better to stop pow, for the bagholders, or not?

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:48:33 AM

And there are many pools out there if we shut off PoW and they do not upgrade to newer version. (Because we are killing their business) We have some risk of network attacks (forks getting stronger). We don't know and can't control these. If you noticed we had more than 15 pools in the past. most of them still not very communicative. Very hard to reach them.

Community can help with communication work, it's simple

pool will updated their source if they want to mine Supercoin. no fear the hard fork.  XC coins update their source many times.

still a very long time to mine is not good Supercoin, Multipool still control the total supply.

make the change and let's Community do the left works.
tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:48:48 AM

People shouldnt support too high prices, but they do. Each and every "trader" or "buy and holder" has made the mistake. You can learn from it, or go on with it...

Your advice is to not invest in any PoW coin then.  Cheesy

Very wise indeed.

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: