Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:56:08 PM

I believe super deserve much higher rank in this list
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Let's keep voting.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

Starts slows grow fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:14:08 PM

Supercoin Version 1.2 a mandatory upgrade,
users, mining pools and exchanges please upgrade as soon as possible

Download V.1.2: http://www.super-coin.net/SuperCoin12.zip
Download2 V.1.2: https://mega.co.nz/#!EoJAURQZ!Mn-vb1gXBNbdAQzYsqUKIcjq8PXGRsRu15_-L0riQFo

Mac download 1.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifkn9y2rnfeppep/SuperCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.2.zip

updated source: https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:15:20 PM

Let's keep voting.

Starts slows grow fast.
I don't think we need to vote, when we focus on technology, get more recognition.
MintPal directly add Supercoin. Grin
Trezi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:24:33 PM

Don't cut the PoW. Stick to the original plan. So what if multipools control the supply. They control the hashrate. Its only fair. If anything, this still allows people to get a position in now who might otherwise be late to the game.

You don't need to cut PoW or cut the PoS rate. It would be greedy to do so. It would be as bad as DRK instamining then cutting the block reward. You don't want that kind of stench hanging around your coin trust me. the dev isn't here to cater to early adoptors screaming "cut the PoW". You are basically saying " I have a ton of Supercoin now, please cut the supply so my coins are worth more and I can get rich".

It doesn't work that way. If Supercoindev does cut PoW or lower the PoS rate, its an outright scam.

Supercoin is trading steady. good volume. It doesn't matter how many coins exist. The market will price the true value of Supercoin.

Reducing PoW immediately is unfair. What i felt was a good balance was stopping PoW after the next 3 block reward halving. (~25 days)
This means that PoW count will drop from 18.2 million to about 16 million. Not a huge drop but at least we won't suffer multipool dumps.
We could also drop PoS inflation also. Reducing PoS % rate will make super blocks feel even more special.
But it's really up to the dev. Also, 2 hard forks so close to each other isn't good. So it shouldn't be rushed.

Block reward halving happens in about 24 hours now.
So let's all first see how it goes after that shall we? Wink

Without Multipool dump, it's really good for Supercoin. but what i can say is that i run some Multipools, i know if mining Supercoin is profitable, even we reduce the block reward, we may need to suffer Another 20 days dump.

so best is cut the pow directly and turn the left pow coin to pos coin. it fair to everyone.

if you think this is unfair, tell me the reason?

This makes sense. Think about it, guys. When started the multipools their dump? At 1000? 1500? 2000?
If it is profitable for them to dump their coins at -say- 1500 with a reward of 512 coins per block, then they get the same profit from dumping their coins at 3000 with a reward of 256 coins per block and then they get the same profit at the price of 6000 with a block reward of 128 and so on... the price will most like rise above 6000 if we reach mintpal. but it will not be sustainable because of the continued dumping...

This may sound a little clumsy, I hope you get my point.

Edit: it is a least my point of view, that early investors should get the best profit because their risk was the biggest.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:25:21 PM

Its unfair because Devs are not central bankers.

The developer sets the network. network should be allowed to run its course. If prices drop, devs shouldn't be allowed to cut supply. You might ask yourself why but let me ask you this. If prices were to to rocket to the moon, should the dev be allowed to increase supply?

If your answer is no to increasing supply, then the answer should be no to cutting supply.

It becomes a scam when you tell people "yes there will be 12 million coins over 1 year" then turn around 3 months later and say "just kidding, we are cutting suppy at 3 million". This would force a liquidity squeeze, send the price higher and reward early adopters.  

But that is exactly what you want right? Cut the supply after you have had your fill of coins and artificially pump the price? Sorry man. You argument for cutting supply hold no weight. So what if multipools sell coins at market? They control the hashrate, they earn those coins fair and square. If you want to compete with them, get yourself enough hashrate, mine supercoin and hoard them.

If multipools are mining supercoin and dumping, then clearly the price is too high and liquidity needs to be injected. I welcome multipools because if I am trying to buy big blocks of coins, why should I be forced to pay a higher price? This is were multipools are a godsend. while everyone is hoarding, multipools are liquidity providers. They will sell to me. Amazing.

I can provide more points but this should suffice. Its becoming clear that you only care about the price going higher. the only time PoW or PoS should be cut is when there was a clear error in the development of the coin. Two examples would be CENT and NINJA. Clear coding errors that hyper-inflated and ultimately killed the coins. Supercoin is not suffering from that so I don't see any problems with the way things are right now.

Thank you for your word, nice we have good discussion here.

we do not reduce the supply, just put the left pow coin to pos phase, it's better for Supercoin.

check this:

Supercoin Long Term Development Advice

hi Supercoin Community

i am provenceday, truly, i have some amount Supercoin(i also have more than 100 posts on this thread).  Although i try to be neutral, but still some advices from me may be very subjective. Please Don't soak up everything uncritically.

about me, i have involved with coins more than 2 years, and mining and holding more than 100 altcoins at least. Also i am running 2 biggest Multipool in China. so i just want to share some experience with Community.

1  Whether Supercoin is a good coin or not?

For me, i believe Supercoin is a good coin deserve to hold. Because Supercoin has a dedicated dev team, yes dev team is the vital to Altcoin (not for bitcoin Grin), if dev team abandoned a altcoin, then the altcoin may not go far. Luckily we have a dedicated team behind Supercoin. Everybody in Community know this.

Supercoin is a pow/pos separated coin with some lucky Super pos block, then everybody will want to open their Supercoin Wallet for super block which can accelerate the transfer confirmation. so supercoin has a very fast confirmation, 6 confirmation less than 2 minutes, it's super fast.
But if you also involve in XC coin Community, you will know XC has a very very slow transfer confirmation, some time it may take 1 hours to get 6 confirmation. because XC coin has a very low Pos Rate(3.33%,but good for price)and some shortcomings on their POS  mechanism.
Supercoin are also also developing Anon Wallet, and has released the alpha Version for public test. it's a big thing. if you innove in altcoin more than 1 years, you will Know Anon feature is hard to accomplished. That's the reason why darkcoin and XC coin still only have a test Anon Wallet. As i know (maybe i am wrong), only Darkcoin and XC coin and Supercoin has a Anon Wallet now(not included Cryptonote technology coin, such as bytecoin or XMR). So that's prove we really has a professional and high-level dev team.

2 Which factors influence the Altcoin price?
Truly, demand decides price in free market. but for Altcoin, mainly 2 things influence the Altcoin price.(i posted this before)
 First is coin inflation, because everyday if we have 0.3 Million supercoin, if the price hit 10K satoshi, you will need 30BTC buying support, that's ok with current circumstances, but if the price hit 100K satoshi, you will need 300BTC support everyday, so it's impossible for nowdays coin, that's the reason why Dark and XC and VRC coin has very low inflation(that's also lead they have a much higher price than Supercoin).
 Second is the Multipool, they will control everyday's coin supply, after they mined this coin, they will dump it soon for profit. and because i am running the 2 biggest Multipool in China,(more than 100G scrypt and X11 hash rate) i know exactly how Multipool works, everyminus Multipool will detect the all coin listed on all exchange platform(if they have a open api), then based the advanced profit Algorithm, they will decide to mine which coin, then they will mine it and dump it ASAP for bitcoins, because they must pay miner bitcoin everyday. otherwise miner will leave, also if miner can not get more profit than mining LTC, miner will also leave, because they can mine LTC instead. From my observe, at the recent 3 days, mining Supercoin is the most profitable thing, it have at least 50% premium than just mining LTC coin. so why not mining Supercoin and then dump it ASAP? it's really a good business for profit!but it's a disaster for Supercoin price.

3 Why same concept Anon coin has much higher price than Supercoin?

Dark price is 0.017BTC (4,387,505 DRK)
XC price is 0.0015BTC (5,512,780 XC)
Vericoin Price is 0.00011BTC (26,768,365 VRC)
Supercoin price is 0.00002995BTC (11,811,810 SUPER)

i do not want to say more, from these statistics, you can make your decision.

4 Price prior or Development affairs prior?
Guys, we are not at 2011,which we has less than 10 Altcoins, we are in 2014,, we have more than 333 Altcoins on coinmarketcap. even bitcoin, if the price keep dropping, most of people will leave. Further more, if the price is higher, then we maybe stable later, we will draw more resource for long term development, it’s a really good thing. that's why dark and XC can not be defeatd easily. Nowdays, innovations need more resource Support.

5 What does mining means for Altcoin?
Now we have the POS algorithm, even without mining, the network is secure. mining is just a way for coin distribution and not very environmentally friendly,do you know how many electricity been wasted by mining bitcoin? Bitcoin Mining Uses $15 Million's Worth Of Electricity Every ...i do believe if satoshi has a better way to distribute bitcoin, he will not choose mining method.

6 what does Multipool does everyday?
i am running some Multipool, i know it. Multipool is vampire. they will bleed white everycoin's profit until they turn to mining LTC again.

7 Should we reduce the block reward more quickly?

i have proposed 2 times to reduce the block reward.
First time, i post this
DEV we need quick Halves, other wise Multipool will keep dumping their coins until pow period ends...

you can also check dark thread, at first the reward is 500coin then reduce to 25 coins after they realised the Multipool dumping.

similar thing happened with XC coin. they ends their mining period soon after they realized Multipool keep dumping

Further more, POS mining is a more greener  way for coin distribution, it do not need GPU cards and waste electricity!

what's the meaning of pow period?

Halves block reward to 64 coins, Please..

I understand your point and concerns, and we will seriously consider your proposal. We know this is what happened to XC and other coins. We will protect the best of our community's interests against multipools. The Supercoin dev team will make a decision on this matter. Thank you for your great support to us.

Dev,Thank you very much! that's the reason:

thanks for your quick reply dev.
i have engaged with altcoin more than one years, have seen so many good coins just killed by Multipool.
i do hope supercoin has a bright future, because we are super!

From my altcoin experience, there are 2 things are really bad for altcoin.

First is coin inflation, because everyday if we have 0.3 Million supercoin, if the price hit 10K satoshi, you will need 30BTC buying support, that's ok with current circumstances, but if the price hit 100K satoshi, you will need 300BTC support everyday, so it's impossible for nowdays coin, that's the reason why dark and XC and VRC coin has very low inflation. i also hope supercoin has a lower inflation.

Second is the Multipool, they will control everyday's coin supply, after they mined this coin, they will dump it soon for profit.

so based the two reasons, i would like to advice to reduce the block reward more quickly and keep the total amount fixed or also can reduce the total amount. otherwise the price is not maintainable.

so how about reduce the block reward every week and at some point keep it at a low block reward?

so now we have 512 coin block reward,
512--》256--》128--》64 ends (4 weeks)
or
512--》256--》128--》64--》32 ends.(Multipool will not profitable any more and keep lower inflation also small miner will mine this coin)(5 weeks)

if we have a lower block reward, people would keep their coin for pos mining, it‘s a better and greener way for coin distributing than Multipool control the coin supply.

But it seems dev are more mild on reduce block, i am more radical. Dev decide to reduce block more quickly, but choose to halves every 10day, at first the halve is every 45 days. After this Announcement, the price rise from 1k satoshi to 4ksatoshi.

Second time i posted this 2days ago:

Community can vote for weather to reduce block reward more quickly.

i do advice Supercoin can update source code again tomorrow, and reduce the block reward to 64 Supercoin or 32 Supercoin directly and then halves everyweek, until we reach 2coin or 1coin block reward, then we can end the pow and turn to a pure pos coin.

we do not need to suffer another 1 month Multipool dumping.or it may kill the young and promising Supercoin

Community can discuss this issue.

it seems both Darkcoin and XC coin make successive update to face Multipool's dumping, we may also need to make a tough decision again.

Thank you very much. welcome any comments on this advice, good or bad? Dev and Community together make a decision for a better Supercoin!

Also dev is very busying at Anon Wallet test on sunday, if we can reduce block reward first, we can put off another two days for Anon Wallet test, i believe Community will Support this.
Thanks for your Support.

But dev are too busy to test the Anon Wallet, so they do not take further action on this.

8 is it unfair to reduce blockreward again? or any risk?

even you are a miner mining Supercoin now, it‘s unfair for you, because you can not get many Supercoins with Multipool control the more than 80% everyday's coin supply, also Multipool keep dumping, the price will go lower and lower, you mining Supercoin may can not afford your mining cost now. is that fair for you?
if you are a Supercoin investor, it is truly unfair for your investment, because Multipool take the most part profit on all Altcoins. you investment wroth less everyday. it's unfair.
if you want to join Supercoin Community, it’s unfair for you to buy a coin and that coin price goes lower later.

risk: if we can handle this correctly, it may not take risk on Supercoin development, because many Altcoin update their source code several times, such as Darkcoin and XC coin.

9 Further development plan advice?

0 decentralized Anon system and trustless mixer
1 more application on Supercoin
2 Mobil basd payment system
3 Merchant adoption
4 media report
5 grow Community
6 keep adding new function on Supercoin
7 charity Fund

Thanks.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:27:02 PM

leave now, will back soon later.

welcome further discussion, it’s great for Supercoin development.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:37:26 PM

I want to ask the current test progress?
Thanks dev.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:51:16 PM

Let's keep voting.

Starts slows grow fast.
I don't think we need to vote, when we focus on technology, get more recognition.
MintPal directly add Supercoin. Grin
I hope so but let's make it guarantee.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:52:32 PM

I want to ask the current test progress?
Thanks dev.
It's interesting no complain or issue happened so far except few people could not connected mixer node, we solved it by extra node ip provided privately. I like to see more feedbacks, we want this and that etc...
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:58:27 PM

The developer sets the network. network should be allowed to run its course. If prices drop, devs shouldn't be allowed to cut supply. You might ask yourself why but let me ask you this. If prices were to to rocket to the moon, should the dev be allowed to increase supply?

If your answer is no to increasing supply, then the answer should be no to cutting supply.

It becomes a scam when you tell people "yes there will be 12 million coins over 1 year" then turn around 3 months later and say "just kidding, we are cutting suppy at 3 million". This would force a liquidity squeeze, send the price higher and reward early adopters.  

But that is exactly what you want right? Cut the supply after you have had your fill of coins and artificially pump the price? Sorry man. You argument for cutting supply hold no weight. So what if multipools sell coins at market? They control the hashrate, they earn those coins fair and square. If you want to compete with them, get yourself enough hashrate, mine supercoin and hoard them.

If multipools are mining supercoin and dumping, then clearly the price is too high and liquidity needs to be injected. I welcome multipools because if I am trying to buy big blocks of coins, why should I be forced to pay a higher price? This is were multipools are a godsend. while everyone is hoarding, multipools are liquidity providers. They will sell to me. Amazing.

I can provide more points but this should suffice. Its becoming clear that you only care about the price going higher. the only time PoW or PoS should be cut is when there was a clear error in the development of the coin. Two examples would be CENT and NINJA. Clear coding errors that hyper-inflated and ultimately killed the coins. Supercoin is not suffering from that so I don't see any problems with the way things are right now.

+1

A change in supply parameters (other than % stake, which rewards existing holders proportionately) is the death knell for a coin's potential and trust. Just talking about it is not good, but one single executed change is enough to kill. Any savvy traders will see it as an attempt by early adopters to dump-out.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:33:59 PM

Anon Wallet in Testnet
Yes. The anon version of supercoin is released for testing. The anon features are only available in testnet now. This version of supercoin client works for regular network too (no difference from the latest Version 1.2). We plan 1 week alpha test and 1 week beta test. Thanks for feedbacks.

Download testnet Anon Wallet
http://www.super-coin.net/Supercoin-Anon.zip (alfa, soon to beta, feedbacks welcome)

Make sure to enable the CoinControl feature in your QT. To enable, you should go to Setting->Option->Display, and check the second checkbox (Display coincontrol features (expert only!)). Now go back to Send tab, you will see Anon Send option.

Testnet Config
To run in testnet, in conf file put

Code:
 testnet=1 (replace from 0 to 1)
and these init nodes:
addnode=93.104.211.172  
addnode=216.31.10.131
addnode=88.147.180.16
addnode=180.166.220.206
addnode=216.31.10.131
addnode=50.137.3.98
addnode=184.75.214.218
addnode=199.102.71.158

Sample conf:
Code:
testnet=1
listen=1
addnode=93.104.211.172  
addnode=216.31.10.131
addnode=88.147.180.16
addnode=180.166.220.206
addnode=216.31.10.131
addnode=50.137.3.98
addnode=184.75.214.218
addnode=199.102.71.158
maxconnections=100
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=19391
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

PM supercointeam or supercoindev if you want us send you some test coins. Or you can solo mine yourself, very easy to mine. But remember, this is testnet coins, which are worthless, just for testing.

To send in anon mode, check the "anonymous send" checkbox in "send Coin" tab. You can of course use the regular send too (just uncheck the box). For testing purpose we limit max 10000 SUPERs in each anonymous-send.

Only qt client can send anonymous, and for now only windows client is available for testing.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:08:56 PM

+1 I agree with you there. Thanks to multipool, I was able to buy more today at lower than asking price.

Its OK if you are a patient man and does not expected profits in several weeks.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:42:52 PM

+1 I agree with you there. Thanks to multipool, I was able to buy more today at lower than asking price.

Its OK if you are a patient man and does not expected profits in several weeks.

do you guys really realize the real threat of Multipool?

it's a malignant tumour live in crypto world.

Not as simple as you think.....
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:45:25 PM

+1

A change in supply parameters (other than % stake, which rewards existing holders proportionately) is the death knell for a coin's potential and trust. Just talking about it is not good, but one single executed change is enough to kill. Any savvy traders will see it as an attempt by early adopters to dump-out.

8 is it unfair to reduce blockreward again? or any risk?

even you are a miner mining Supercoin now, it‘s unfair for you, because you can not get many Supercoins with Multipool control the more than 80% everyday's coin supply, also Multipool keep dumping, the price will go lower and lower, you mining Supercoin may can not afford your mining cost now. is that fair for you?
if you are a Supercoin investor, it is truly unfair for your investment, because Multipool take the most part profit on all Altcoins. you investment wroth less everyday. it's unfair.
if you want to join Supercoin Community, it’s unfair for you to buy a coin and that coin price goes lower later.

risk: if we can handle this correctly, it may not take risk on Supercoin development, because many Altcoin update their source code several times, such as Darkcoin and XC coin.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:49:31 PM

Is this multipool dump you guys are talking about being automated ? for what amounts does it sell each time then and how often ?
Yes it's automated. If I understand correctly, multipools mine the most profitable altcoins then immediately convert them to BTC then pay them out. I'd say they dump around 10-30k coins at a time, eating up all of the top Buy orders. This artificially deflates the value of the coin because the true value is in it's innovation, something that multipools have no interest in.

wrong. The value of a network is in its current market value, determined by price on an open exchange. Innovation has nothing to do with it.

Its not artificial because open exchanges are driven by supply and demand. If demand is high, multipools mine "the most profitable coin" and match the demand with supply.

Thi is a good thing.

Innovation is do very important.
why darkcoin and XCcoin and Vericoin and voot coin ends their pow or reduce the blockreward to a small number when they realized the Multipool problem......
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

dev    anyupdate from busoni?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:53:13 PM

No nothing new yet.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:54:52 PM

No nothing new yet.

it seems they need more time to understand the code?

Grin
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:58:55 PM

No nothing new yet.

Grin

The real problem is that they made a stupid mistake, and they refuse to admit it. But everyone knows the truth, and how incompetent these people are.

Next time incompetent people please do not make silly shows like this.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:59:56 PM

No nothing new yet.

Grin

The real problem is that they made a stupid mistake, and they refuse to admit it. But everyone knows the truth, and how incompetent these people are.

Next time incompetent people please do not make silly shows like this.

What mistake was that?
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: