Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:44:14 PM

Supercoin will b a winner...impatient day traders want to be millionaires in one day with their 1 btc investment or even less.
Supercoin is great..delivered the promises so far n have a great time ahead of it.

Thanks to all impatient investors I have stocked up plenty super n in top 40 rich list.

Only wish that super was in strong hands rather than pampers who would jump for 0.1 btc profit.

U ain't getting my supers this cheap..I will wait for u 10 times higher. .come get it.

+1 ton of folks here looking for overnight results. Lmao

Super has a good Dev, has been responsive, and delivers. He licensed super send to mammoth a while back, no news here guys. Weak hands will be shaken.

what is licensed to mammoth, what will the actual benefit for super be? I guess nothing, the only effect I can think of is that the unique selling point of super is not unique anymore...  Roll Eyes

exactly! I asked all the day to the dev to say the truth! Look at the mammoth thread! All the day asking for a piece of truth, for a reason.. nothing.. I have been just banned... If I think on that I would cry. What a rude way of to abandon a community

yes, so the dev shouold post some clarification and transparency. This harms everyone who've put money in this...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:46:03 PM

lmao so much FUD in the SUPER thread, no wonder the whales on IRC are planning to pump this coin next.

that's FUD and you know it

timertrainer

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:48:05 PM

lmao so much FUD in the SUPER thread, no wonder the whales on IRC are planning to pump this coin next.

I'm gonna FUD it on the trollbox from now on so it hits 1k. It seems the noobs on this thread already dumped.
Rebound Effect

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:50:04 PM

If I could imagine this end... Dev, you banned me by mammoth thread and all the afternoon my heart has not peace... but here.. here I spent a lot of time and now I want to know WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! WHY YOU ABANDONED THIS COIN! WHY WE HAVEN'T AN UNIQUE COIN ANYMORE! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW! I PUT HERE MY MONEY!
chedigital

Activity: 140

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:50:27 PM

Supercoin will b a winner...impatient day traders want to be millionaires in one day with their 1 btc investment or even less.
Supercoin is great..delivered the promises so far n have a great time ahead of it.

Thanks to all impatient investors I have stocked up plenty super n in top 40 rich list.

Only wish that super was in strong hands rather than pampers who would jump for 0.1 btc profit.

U ain't getting my supers this cheap..I will wait for u 10 times higher. .come get it.

Super has a good Dev, has been responsive, and delivers. He licensed super send to mammoth a while back, no news here guys. Weak hands will be shaken.

what is licensed to mammoth, what will the actual benefit for super be? I guess nothing, the only effect I can think of is that the unique selling point of super is not unique anymore...  Roll Eyes

licensed means he allowed the to use some functionailty, its common practice in technology to license niche functionaility.

Maybe your right, maybe your wrong, only time will tell.

Crypto is not winner takes all, there is room for thousands of coins, probably millions we really dont know how many coins the market will support in the future.

I repeat this is not NEWS, supersend was licensed a while back to mammoth, Dev was transparent with this information unfortunately it appears is not obvious to some folks. Well if you can't handle the FUD sell, time will prove you wrong or right.

Either way let's grab some popcorn cause this FUD is entertaining.

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:54:40 PM

what is licensed to mammoth, what will the actual benefit for super be? I guess nothing, the only effect I can think of is that the unique selling point of super is not unique anymore...  Roll Eyes

licensed means he allowed the to use some functionailty, its common practice in technology to license niche functionaility.

Crypto is not winner takes all, there is room for thousands of coins, probably millions we really dont know how many coins the market will support in the future.

I repeat this is not NEWS, supersend was licensed a while back to mammoth, Dev was transparent with this information unfortunately it appears is not obvious to some folks. Well if you can't handle the FUD sell, time will prove you wrong or right.

Nice story, but I dont see the win-win in this "licensing" for SUPER. So or I missed something, or the DEV should clarify why he "licensed" the unique selling point of this coin to another. If it is for his own benefit, then that is certainly not good...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:56:39 PM

I'm gonna FUD it on the trollbox from now on so it hits 1k. It seems the noobs on this thread already dumped.

only 12 BTC buy support to 1.5k and thats where its going
chedigital

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:58:58 PM

what is licensed to mammoth, what will the actual benefit for super be? I guess nothing, the only effect I can think of is that the unique selling point of super is not unique anymore...  Roll Eyes

Nice story, but I dont see the win-win in this "licensing" for SUPER. So or I missed something, or the DEV should clarify why he "licensed" the unique selling point of this coin to another. If it is for his own benefit, then that is certainly not good...

You really don't have to see it, just sell it, or hold, it's so easy,  If the coin doesn't meet your  personal criteria sell and move along. The market will prove you wrong or right.

InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:01:13 PM

Why do people care so much about other people's business? It's their money.. they can do whatever the hell they want. If you think this coin is dead then make your statement and move on! holy shit.. pages and pages of nonsense.

On a side note, Happy 4th. MURICA!  Grin
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:02:46 PM

well said man... but you don't know how much this is hurting me. Maybe you don't care but I gave all my energy for this coin... no, you can't imagine, bro
chedigital

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:09:15 PM

Why do people care so much about other people's business? It's their money.. they can do whatever the hell they want. If you think this coin is dead then make your statement and move on! holy shit.. pages and pages of nonsense.

On a side note, Happy 4th. MURICA!  Grin

+1 - happy 4th guys

saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:11:34 PM

well said man... but you don't know how much this is hurting me. Maybe you don't care but I gave all my energy for this coin... no, you can't imagine, bro

I feel your pain man. I sold all my VRC at around 12k (before it went 50k) to buy super at 4-5k. Now under 3k. But nothing we can do but wait.

The market price right now for super should be 7-8k but because of the pump the market is like a zombie for these days. But it will recover.

Even VRC and XC both felt like zombie markets for weeks at one point. Have faith.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
kattekop

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:12:17 PM

My chips aren't programmed for trading with losses, I am sorry, I hold both time and coins.
timertrainer

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:12:48 PM

Emotional traders like you deserve to get burned. Just dump your coins and let the real traders make the profits.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:14:57 PM

killing two birds with one stone... birds= mammoth + super -----> stone supersend...
funny heh? even LOL has 4x times value and nothing to give.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

InitialDat

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:15:13 PM

I'm sure all of us have suffered a loss... maybe not from this coin but from others. Learn from your mistake and play the market smarter next time. Day trade = Pure gamble.
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:15:52 PM

Emotional traders like you deserve to get burned. Just dump your coins and let the real traders make the profits.

Emotional traders? Wtf are you saying? I has been scammed and you talk about emotions? I trusted in this coin more than you, my dear. I ask only a bit of truth... is it too much in this crypto world?
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:17:22 PM

I just saw a 3 BTC buy wall (100k SUPER) appear at 2.9k then it went away. So people are slowing buying back at this price and its definitely new floor. Recovery from here. I reckon it will stay at this 3-4k range a few days and then slow recovery.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
InitialDat

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:19:52 PM

I just saw a 3 BTC buy wall (100k SUPER) appear at 2.9k then it went away. So people are slowing buying back at this price and its definitely new floor. Recovery from here. I reckon it will stay at this 3-4k range a few days and then slow recovery.

Given Vericoin's trend... I'm sure Supercoin will bounce back. I think a lot of people tend to be impatient in holding due to the fact that they want to make a quick buck.

Thank god I held my Bitcoin back then.  Smiley
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:22:19 PM

yeh, because this is only exit strategy... Who will pay for that? Newbies investors! A lot of empty words about new investors... when new investors come, what people do? They destroy their trust! I don t want to be in this company, sorry
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: