Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
Rebound Effect

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:38:05 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 10:01:20 AM by Rebound Effect

We need some promo and marketing ideas. Please share your thoughts. Please stop talking about phase 2, this is not good unless we fix the problem in our marketing and promos.

Our anonymous solution is better than dark and other coins and yet we suffer. Time to brain storm...

Dev, this is my opinion.
I think that you are a good guy, a rarity in this crypto world. No problem there. You are not a scammer and supercoin is cool and perfectly works. So, what's going on now?

1) The current community is totally different from the first one. A lot of investors, like me for example, are here because of the " phase 2". So, if you think that we don't have to talk about it, it s the best way to be delisted within some week. It doesn' t mean that you have to deliver tomorrow or next week.. It simply means that if " phase 2" exists, then you should update community about the developing. Also something like " today it doesn't work well and I m bored, I ll try tomorrow" or " today I need someone for test it and I need a quickly feedback" or " I need some other developer to fix a bug" is ok. If phase 2 exists, investors NEED to see something. If phase 2 doesn't exist - and I think that you are not a lier - then we need to reflect IMMEDIATLY about the next super implementation. A wallet with a direct line with superman? A wallet that send you a sms if there is some coins movement? I don't know: we ll talk about it  as a community. But it this depend on you: if phase 2 exists, we need a road map, there is not negotiation about it. Also because we stay blocked and don't reflect about others ideas that could be even better than " Phase 2"

2) About marketing: If supercoin is even better than the other anon coins - and it is true because it is so damn fast - why the price is 1800 sat? My opinion is that you missed the train. A marketing campaign should have been done in conjunction with the supersend releasing. I can't understand how something so damn important has been neglected. Anyway, better late than ever. About the steps I agree with the Jakiman options but if we think that only marketing NOW is enough we are going to be disappointed. Marketing campaign in this moment is useful to valorise what has been done and fix some past mistake but if we want the success, marketing has to prepare like a tam tam the next step.

3) Dev, if you agree with this two points, I think that we will not have any problem as community to support you and the coin. You say that " now it's time for brainstorming..". It is ALWAYS time for brainstorming. I think that now it's time for transparency, good communications, road map and give to this coin the place that it deserves. This is the real " phase 2".  So, please reflect about what I ve wrote because I m sure about what I m saying. I hate to lose, over all when it could be very easy to win. And so I hope for you and the community

Please, let us know what do you think about

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cords51

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:43:33 AM

Is POS interest compound interest?

If so then assuming you can stake daily, the interest rate is actually more like 171%. Everyone should be staking. I am.

from http://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php

Base amount: $1.00
Interest Rate: 100%
Effective Annual Rate: 171.46%
Calculation period: 1 year
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:47:49 AM

Let's vote on bter https://bter.com/voting SUPER
Swag

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:49:18 AM

We need some promo and marketing ideas. Please share your thoughts. Please stop talking about phase 2, this is not good unless we fix the problem in our marketing and promos.

Our anonymous solution is better than dark and other coins and yet we suffer. Time to brain storm...
Supercoin giveaways, forum signature campaign, try to get in on more exchanges, set bounties on irc tip bot and new articles about supercoin, start giving out a few supers each for a retweet and favourite, start regularly updating bitcointalk thread with news for phase 2. Work on multipool that pays in super.
Also you should probably change the logo, since the current one looks like it's been made by an edgy 14 year old.
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:53:25 AM

Supercoin giveaways, forum signature campaign, try to get in on more exchanges, set bounties on irc tip bot and new articles about supercoin, start giving out a few supers each for a retweet and favourite, start regularly updating bitcointalk thread with news for phase 2. Work on multipool that pays in super.
Also you should probably change the logo, since the current one looks like it's been made by an edgy 14 year old.

You have good intentions but if we are going to do a giveaway and a signature campaign, it means that we are jumping the shark, aka NO IDEAS. Or better, we can do this if Phase 2 exists, not now. It's like a super known manager that is looking for a poor worker job.
cords51

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:53:36 AM

Yes. The logo.

On coinmarketcap the logo doesn't work well when it is small. Too dark and complicated. Something brighter and simple please.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:53:41 AM

Some good idea to popularise more, specially we need more tweet about super, twitter is great way to promote, Signature campaign also good.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cords51

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:55:50 AM

I'm really hoping to mine a superblock. My average is about 300 super per day. Isn't the biggest super block every 5 days or something like 65,000 super? That is a great thing about this coin that you can strike it lucky.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:11:15 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 09:33:29 AM by testadimerlo

Dev, this is my opinion.
I think that you are a good guy, a rarity in this crypto world. No problem there. You are not a scammer and supercoin is cool and perfectly works. So, what's going on now?

1) The current community is totally different from the first one. A lot of investors, like me for example, are here because of the " phase 2". So, if you think that we don't have to talk about it, it s the best way to be delisted witin some week. It doesn' t mean that you have to deliver tomorrow or next week.. It simply means that if " phase 2" exists, then you should update community about the developing. Also something like " today it doesn't work well and I m bored, I ll try tomorrow" or " today I need someone for test it and I need a quickly feedback" or " I need some other developer to fix a bug" is ok. If phase 2 exists, investors NEED to see something. If phase 2 doesn't exist - and I think that you are not the persons who lie - then we need to reflect IMMEDIATLY about the next super implementation. A wallet with a direct line with superman? A wallet that send you a sms if there is some coins movement? I don't know: we ll talk about it  as a community. But this depend on you: if phase 2 exists, we need a road map, there is not negotiation about it. Also because we stay blocked and don't reflect about others ideas that could be even better than " Phase 2"

2) About marketing: If supercoin is even better than the other anon coins - and it is true because it is so damn fast - why the price is 1800 sat? My opinion is that you missed the train. A marketing campaign should have been done in conjunction with the supersend releasing. I can't understand how something so damn important has been neglected. Anyway, better late than ever. About the steps I agree with the Jakiman options but if we think that only marketing NOW is enough we are going to be disappointed. Marketing campaign in this moment is useful to valorise what has been done and fix some past mistake but if we want the success, marketing has to prepare like a tam tam the next step.

3) Dev, if you agree with this two points, I think that we will not have any problem as community to support you and the coin. You say that " now it's time to brainstorming..". It is ALWAYS time to brainstorming. I think that now it's time for transparency, good communications, road map and give to this coin the place that it deserves. This is the real " phase 2".  So, please reflect about what I ve wrote because I m sure about what I m saying. I hate to lose, over all when it could be very easy to win. And so I hope for you and the community

Direct line with superman, really nice Smiley

Dev, I agree with rebound effect ( and even with saberu, my god )

I think that a reponse from you is crucial. What about it? thanks
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:27:46 AM

FYI most people not holding Supercoin think either it's a scam or phase two will simply never arrive and never get done.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:35:40 AM

[1] roadmap info graphic that define clear objectives
[2] video explaining the technical innovations behind Super. Jakiman made some good points about supersend, super blocks
[3] comparison chart of all anon coins with market cap

What's so difficult about providing this?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:50:25 AM

[2] video explaining the technical innovations behind Super. Jakiman made some good points about supersend, super blocks

It's funny. From what I m seeing, Mammoth community is asking for the same things. Phase 2 is a mistery for all of us.  Maybe without this phase 2 promise we were working in some other feature for this wonderful coin instead of being blocked.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:06:21 AM

#1 needs to be done by the dev,.
#2 can be done by a community member with good video making skills. (with dev's help if needed for technical info)
#3 can be done by community member although it would be better if dev did it with specific technical differences.

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:30:11 AM

Dev, this is my opinion.

1) The current community is totally different from the first one. A lot of investors, like me for example, are here because of the " phase 2". So, if you think that we don't have to talk about it, it s the best way to be delisted within some week. It doesn' t mean that you have to deliver tomorrow or next week.. It simply means that if " phase 2" exists, then you should update community about the developing. Also something like " today it doesn't work well and I m bored, I ll try tomorrow" or " today I need someone for test it and I need a quickly feedback" or " I need some other developer to fix a bug" is ok. If phase 2 exists, investors NEED to see something. If phase 2 doesn't exist - and I think that you are not a lier - then we need to reflect IMMEDIATLY about the next super implementation. A wallet with a direct line with superman? A wallet that send you a sms if there is some coins movement? I don't know: we ll talk about it  as a community. But it this depend on you: if phase 2 exists, we need a road map, there is not negotiation about it. Also because we stay blocked and don't reflect about others ideas that could be even better than " Phase 2"

3) Dev, if you agree with this two points, I think that we will not have any problem as community to support you and the coin. You say that " now it's time for brainstorming..". It is ALWAYS time for brainstorming. I think that now it's time for transparency, good communications, road map and give to this coin the place that it deserves. This is the real " phase 2".  So, please reflect about what I ve wrote because I m sure about what I m saying. I hate to lose, over all when it could be very easy to win. And so I hope for you and the community

Well written RE. I agree with you also. Smiley

Dev... Being honest is the key to success. There is no need to hide anything as it won't make it better. I'm sure you know also. Wink

devilhead

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:35:16 AM

FYI most people not holding Supercoin think either it's a scam or phase two will simply never arrive and never get done.

holding holding, from 2.6BTC now i have 0.3BTC  Cry  Grin Grin Grin how long i need to hold?  damn it was all my mining btc....
saberu

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:36:51 AM

Stop all this bullshit talking about marketing. The price fell because there is no clear ETA on phase two and most people think it's not even coming. Not even any details about PROGRESS made.

I invested a lot in this coin and right now I am not certain I will get back my investment, I can't say 100% if I believe the dev will release phase two and I think he is being evasive.

I am conceiving the possibility I will lose all my money from this investment. But thanks dev, for caring about the community /sarc

Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:01:31 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 12:02:47 PM by Rebound Effect

Stop all this bullshit talking about marketing. The price fell because there is no clear ETA on phase two and most people think it's not even coming. Not even any details about PROGRESS made.

I invested a lot in this coin and right now I am not certain I will get back my investment, I can't say 100% if I believe the dev will release phase two and I think he is being evasive.

I am conceiving the possibility I will lose all my money from this investment. But thanks dev, for caring about the community /sarc

dev, to be honest: no one here will move a finger if u keep being not clear with us. Your choice
Synarchist

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:24:09 AM

Just a suggestion, any way to add android or iphone anon wallet? This is the most important factor for me, as it makes this coin a viable medium of exchange between my friends and colleagues. This is what is missing from the real life use of such technologies.
fusi0n

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:54:53 AM

#1 needs to be done by the dev,.
#2 can be done by a community member with good video making skills. (with dev's help if needed for technical info)
#3 can be done by community member although it would be better if dev did it with specific technical differences.

#1 I can put together something graphical if Dev can give some indicative timelines on phase 2.
saberu

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:02:32 PM

#1 I can put together something graphical if Dev can give some indicative timelines on phase 2.

+1 timeline needed.

Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: