Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:39:50 PM

Well I hope the dev will post the complete whitepaper asap, splitting it in 3 parts is a nice strategy but hopefully he'll update it every day (and not per 2 days). As soon as we have complete whitepaper, people can start writing articles about Super.

And I also hope big things like (part of) the whitepaper will not be published in a weekend next time, especially not sunday, but during the week.

Going to post this again for those who didn't read it yet:

While I am writing the whitepaper, I think instead of publishing it all at once when I finish, I will post it in parts, every 2-3 days, so community will get more details about the algorithm we use and logistics behind it. It is also an education process so people will understand what is a trustless system and why we need it. So expect 3 parts to be posted in this thread. I will prepare a pdf file with all parts together (the formal whitepaper).

All questions are welcomed, though I may not have time to answer all the questions. Because I still need to do testing on the code and fix bugs, and add bells and whistles etc.

Below is the first part on the SuperSend Trustless system. I will try to publish the next part in 2-3 days, maybe Monday/Tuesday time frame. Next parts will describe the overview and details of the algorithm.

==

SuperSend Trustless is an advanced p2p completely decentralized anonymous system. It belongs to Coinjoin category of the anonymous wallet. In this system all nodes (clients) are equal; there are no centralized or special nodes that hold more info than others. The coin transfer happens with the help of middle nodes that are randomly chosen. Mini-escrow is used with multisig address and transactions to ensure all the parties behave according to the transfer rules. This is a complete trustless system. The system is designed in a forceful way for all parties to behave correctly. If any party tries to cheat, he will lose more than his gain in the cheat.

Among all the online coin clients, if some minimum requirements are met (e.g. with minimum amount of coins in the balance, and with minimum 2 addresses in the wallet, etc), the node will advertise itself as a service node. Other nodes receiving the advertisement will add it to their service node list. There’s a limit in the service node list for each client (currently limited at 30). Any client can turn off the advertisement, if it does not want to be a service node. To turn off the service node advertisement, user just need to put a line in the config file. A service node will receive certain fee for each service it performs. Node not want to be service node can still receive other node’s advertisement and use the anonymous service, as long as it pays the service fee.

SuperSend Trustless makes heavy use of multisig technology. The sender of the coin will choose randomly 2 middle service nodes from his service node list to help the anonymous transfer. Among the two nodes chosen, one provides mix service, and another provides guarantee service. Why need 2 nodes? Because if there are any disputes between sender and mixer, it is up to guarantor to make a final judgment and then distribute the fund in the escrow accordingly.

Mixer is the node to mix the coins with his own, and send to destination. It is possible to have multiple mixer nodes, so to further obfuscate the transfer. At the current implementation, we use a single mixer node.

Guarantor is the one who will make the final judgment if any dispute between sender and mixer. If everything goes on well, Guarantor’s job is just to create multisig address and multisig transactions. It will not be involved in the signing processes of the multisig transactions in normal cases. But if there are disputes, the Guarantor will decide, based on the facts of the existing transactions, the outcome of escrow distribution. Of course, Guarantor cannot decide alone, he has to coordinate with another party (see below for the signing of multisig transactions).

We use a 2-of-3 multisig address for escrow. What is a 2-of-3 multisig address? It is an address that is created based on 3 public keys, each from Sender, Mixer and Guarantor, respectively. Remember, Sender, Mixer and Guarantor each hold the corresponding private key of the public key. Anyone is free to deposit coins to the 2-of-3 address. But in order to spend any fund from the address (i.e. send to another address), the transaction needs to be signed using at least 2 out of 3 private keys. Since the private keys are in different nodes, different nodes must willing to sign the same transaction before it becomes valid. In another words, the coins in that address cannot be spent by anyone alone, at least two of them should agree before the money can be spent.

==

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:38:41 AM

We got featured here:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/first-part-of-supercoins-supersend-trustless-revealed !

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:50:59 AM

nice!
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:33:35 AM

Great! We can retweet this for more visibility

https://twitter.com/BrookeFinancial/status/498634901428514818

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:35:02 AM

Super is going on strong, with price almost doubled last few days, I saw some profit taking. But good news is yet to come, I keep my faith. This dev team is the best I've ever seen.

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

Super is going on strong, with price almost doubled last few days, I saw some profit taking. But good news is yet to come, I keep my faith. This dev team is the best I've ever seen.

Yes but "profit taking" is nothing suprising and very characteristic of a bull market, like I said earlier this afternoon, it's best to put buy orders in this situation because weak hands dump their small profit before the big rise. It's what we call in french "précoce". Like a premature ejaculation, you can't enjoy the whole ride because you're too quick on the sell button.

Some guys sold to me at 2000, 2100, 2150 tonight. This market is beautiful.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:49:59 AM

Yes but "profit taking" is nothing suprising and very characteristic of a bull market, like I said earlier this afternoon, it's best to put buy orders in this situation because weak hands dump their small profit before the big rise. It's what we call in french "précoce". Like a premature ejaculation, you can't enjoy the whole ride because you're too quick on the sell button.

Yes I agree, this is a normal process.
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:24:39 AM

Coming from the stock market I see that a lot.

In a downtrend (or "bear market") the losers are the guys trying to catch the bottom and to buy every dip.

In a bull market, the losers are early profit takers trying to sell on every rise.

We have seen that in the last 2 days on SuperCoin.

some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:41:46 AM

Yes I agree, this is a normal process.

Yes makes sense

Rnbin

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:45:32 AM

Exactly, if we were able to reach 14k sat prior to phase 2, where will Supercoin take us this time ? I say we set a new top above 14k once SoD is out & working

fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:19:24 AM

Exactly, if we were able to reach 14k sat prior to phase 2, where will Supercoin take us this time ? I say we set a new top above 14k once SoD is out & working

Yes trustless system is much bigger, those other coins claim to do it do not even understand what it mean... this coin needs better promotion. I feel the dev is excellent, but the promo is not as good. Need more marketing...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
supercoindev

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:27:32 AM

Well I hope the dev will post the complete whitepaper asap, splitting it in 3 parts is a nice strategy but hopefully he'll update it every day (and not per 2 days). As soon as we have complete whitepaper, people can start writing articles about Super.

And I also hope big things like (part of) the whitepaper will not be published in a weekend next time, especially not sunday, but during the week.

Going to post this again for those who didn't read it yet:

While I am writing the whitepaper, I think instead of publishing it all at once when I finish, I will post it in parts, every 2-3 days, so community will get more details about the algorithm we use and logistics behind it. It is also an education process so people will understand what is a trustless system and why we need it. So expect 3 parts to be posted in this thread. I will prepare a pdf file with all parts together (the formal whitepaper).

All questions are welcomed, though I may not have time to answer all the questions. Because I still need to do testing on the code and fix bugs, and add bells and whistles etc.

Below is the first part on the SuperSend Trustless system. I will try to publish the next part in 2-3 days, maybe Monday/Tuesday time frame. Next parts will describe the overview and details of the algorithm.

==

SuperSend Trustless is an advanced p2p completely decentralized anonymous system. It belongs to Coinjoin category of the anonymous wallet. In this system all nodes (clients) are equal; there are no centralized or special nodes that hold more info than others. The coin transfer happens with the help of middle nodes that are randomly chosen. Mini-escrow is used with multisig address and transactions to ensure all the parties behave according to the transfer rules. This is a complete trustless system. The system is designed in a forceful way for all parties to behave correctly. If any party tries to cheat, he will lose more than his gain in the cheat.

Among all the online coin clients, if some minimum requirements are met (e.g. with minimum amount of coins in the balance, and with minimum 2 addresses in the wallet, etc), the node will advertise itself as a service node. Other nodes receiving the advertisement will add it to their service node list. There’s a limit in the service node list for each client (currently limited at 30). Any client can turn off the advertisement, if it does not want to be a service node. To turn off the service node advertisement, user just need to put a line in the config file. A service node will receive certain fee for each service it performs. Node not want to be service node can still receive other node’s advertisement and use the anonymous service, as long as it pays the service fee.

SuperSend Trustless makes heavy use of multisig technology. The sender of the coin will choose randomly 2 middle service nodes from his service node list to help the anonymous transfer. Among the two nodes chosen, one provides mix service, and another provides guarantee service. Why need 2 nodes? Because if there are any disputes between sender and mixer, it is up to guarantor to make a final judgment and then distribute the fund in the escrow accordingly.

Mixer is the node to mix the coins with his own, and send to destination. It is possible to have multiple mixer nodes, so to further obfuscate the transfer. At the current implementation, we use a single mixer node.

Guarantor is the one who will make the final judgment if any dispute between sender and mixer. If everything goes on well, Guarantor’s job is just to create multisig address and multisig transactions. It will not be involved in the signing processes of the multisig transactions in normal cases. But if there are disputes, the Guarantor will decide, based on the facts of the existing transactions, the outcome of escrow distribution. Of course, Guarantor cannot decide alone, he has to coordinate with another party (see below for the signing of multisig transactions).

We use a 2-of-3 multisig address for escrow. What is a 2-of-3 multisig address? It is an address that is created based on 3 public keys, each from Sender, Mixer and Guarantor, respectively. Remember, Sender, Mixer and Guarantor each hold the corresponding private key of the public key. Anyone is free to deposit coins to the 2-of-3 address. But in order to spend any fund from the address (i.e. send to another address), the transaction needs to be signed using at least 2 out of 3 private keys. Since the private keys are in different nodes, different nodes must willing to sign the same transaction before it becomes valid. In another words, the coins in that address cannot be spent by anyone alone, at least two of them should agree before the money can be spent.

==

OK thanks for your feedback. I haven't finished the whitepaper yet, otherwise I would have posted it. I've been busy on the coding and testing lately. But I will post more frequently. I will post a pretty in-depth summary of the algorithm soon.

eltonking3000

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:36:54 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 07:24:56 AM by eltonking3000

my updates   Wink please vote to 14

https://i.imgur.com/XqrKQeC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UWFRg9Y.jpg
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:37:25 AM

Thank you dev! You will see, the more active you are, the more money is coming into SUPER.

You are very talented and people is starting to see that SuperCoin is actually delivering because of your hard work.

Rnbin

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:58:23 AM

Supercointeam/dev, perhaps we can also start a second (self-moderated) thread that we can use for all the recent posts and updates written here. It would be great for investors to have the important posts in 1 topic, for those who are unable to check this thread every day. This way you only have to write 1 link in the top of this thread that shows all recent important updates immediately. I would love to start one but I'm in New York for a week starting 23th august, a crucial time for Supercoin meaning I wouldn't be able to moderate it when SoD is being released...
Rnbin

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:00:20 AM

Quick recap for everybody interested:

Here's our update from dev team.

I have good news to report. I have finished the basic implementation of the p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system, and it works fine. With all the multisig addresses and transactions, it is a pretty complex system. Now it works end-to-end. In the next few days, we will provide a detailed schedule for testing and releasing the system (a rough schedule is below).

As far as I know, this is the first real p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system in coinjoin category. I am not sure for the crypto-note technology, it seems it is a good one, although it is a different technology and mainly for CPU. But for coinjoin category claims, I don't see any truly trustless system, and this is the first one.

Following is a quick screenshot from my desktop showing test log and some code.

The following is a rough schedule for the next few weeks, we will provide more details soon:

- A detailed white paper will be published in a few days, I should finish it before August 14. The white paper will contain details on the technology and algorithms we are using.

- Now to August 14 is dev team testing on trustless system, and also we will add bells and whistles to the code (especially for some error handlings).

- Alpha testing on real network of MammothCoin: August 15 - August 19. We decided not to use testnet as we have high confidence on our code, also our testing so far has been on the real network. We choose MammothCoin for initial testing as it has less traffic, so it is easier to fix initial bugs etc.

- Best testing on real network of SuperCoin: August 20 - August 24. With more robust code we move to SuperCoin. Both alpha and beta testings we will invite limited members of the community to participate the testing. These testing phases including all bug fixes.

- August 25, we will release p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system for both SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Also, we don't release immediate the source code as they are too many copycats, but we plan to release the full source code 2 months after the system is released. So people with skills (and curiosity) will be able to inspect and review the code.

Stay tuned, we will provide more info in the next few days.

==

==

supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:01:12 AM

Hi there bros,
So i write him about the hits on their
Site and i am waiting for reply.
I ask him about a price for you tube video also.
So lets start this article and we can attend others too because it takes two days he said.
I am writing emails for 5 other sites but no answer still Sad
We are getting the promo i promised i assure you Cool
Keep pushing
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:03:41 AM

Yes trustless system is much bigger, those other coins claim to do it do not even understand what it mean... this coin needs better promotion. I feel the dev is excellent, but the promo is not as good. Need more marketing...

Thank you, we are team together, we will solve this promo matter together as community. It will be as good as our technical superiority.

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:04:48 AM

Hi there bros,
So i write him about the hits on their
Site and i am waiting for reply.
I ask him about a price for you tube video also.
So lets start this article and we can attend others too because it takes two days he said.
I am writing emails for 5 other sites but no answer still Sad
We are getting the promo i promised i assure you Cool
Keep pushing

LOL well said, let's be rough a little bit, this is the SUPER way. High standards for high delivery.

It's working so far Cheesy

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:05:36 AM

We don't participate in paid articles. If your product is good and proves valuable to our fellow community members, I'm sure they'll be hearing about you.

Best of luck.

newsBtc

So this is their reply !!!!

What are you talking about Bro by backfire from the article? I didnt get that?
How can an article harm us? Everybody who i know involved in crypto are just measuring things in news and price,so we are fucked by does markers.
Are we going to have a promo or not ? I am trying to write with 10 sites an so far the quickest response was from the guy with 0.12 btc offer and those fuckers.

sorry for my tone but im pissed off by their reply,
We need supporters and people start talking about our future alt coin killer coin right?

Ok people say something do you what to lay him or not? If not ease somebody help me out with the other sites please.
I wrote all sites from the last post they were four and you choose we are community we must choose together.

Keep pushing!
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: