Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:05:50 AM

Wink Grin

Boy this is awesome! first Class! Keep Pushing
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:06:46 AM

Ready to ride SuperRocket?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:14:15 AM

I added a console command "getlastanontxinfo" to get the info for the current or last p2p trustless anonymous transaction, so user can see the status and the log of the current or last (if finished) anonymous tx. From my tests, each trustless transaction takes about 30-40 seconds to complete. Considering the many steps involved, this is a pretty good speed.

SPEED is the best quality factor in crypto currencies and in real world.

DEMANDING SPEED is correct thing to do!

Come buddy before too late meet with next big thing after Bitcoin. If you have not heard before Supercoin,

We are first truly decentralized crypto and fastest one in the market.
We are increasing privacy and security for you and this means better future for all of us!

suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:18:55 AM

@supercointeam  Can you contact chaeplin test your system?this guy very experienced!He had cracked XC before XC implement multipath!Give he some bounty!

Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Very important message to make.

You guys know I post a lot of charts around but this time I have something to say. This weekend we have witness several crash on the largest crypto markets: Litecoin, Cloakcoin, Blackcoin, Nxt, etc. A lot of crypto have been lagging since.

I would like to point your attention to the recent price activity in SuperCoin indicating that a new leadership is coming and we might see a lot of money coming into this market really soon.

I have studied a lot of charts and cryptocurrencies this weekend and I have many reasons to believe that we could see a price increase to 6000-7000 satoshis very quickly. The days building up to "SuperSend Trustless" and the Aug. 25th release date could bring much more investors after that sending the price above 15 000 satoshis.

Trade at your own risk, crypto is a very dangerous market but there is some fundamental strengths in Supercoin right now.

Looking at a chart that's showing the history of Super (on MintPal) I bet we could even top that. Remember how price dropped because of fud, impatience and disbelieve ? Right now all of that uncertainty is being crushed. Price reached 14k sat prior to all this, it's time to restore it!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:27:06 AM

@supercointeam  Can you contact chaeplin test your system?this guy very experienced!He had cracked XC before XC implement multipath!Give he some bounty!
We have collected some Supers before we can offer but need to check if he really competent one, we no need second busoni.
@Cryptobull can you find out this.

Oh no he seems to me he is DRK dev writes in his profile "[DRK] DarkCoin is the future of crypto!"
Those cryptos devs has no idea what is multisig or true decentralized system how we can expect them to understand our system? We already surpassed their did with SuperSend...

we need much able dev not amateurs please!! He should have some idea to read and understand what is multisig and how we used them to create first time truly decentralized system...
suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:30:24 AM

@supercointeam  Can you contact chaeplin test your system?this guy very experienced!He had cracked XC before XC implement multipath!Give he some bounty!
We have collected some Supers before we can offer but need to check if he really competent one, we no need second busoni.

Oh no he is DRK dev writes in his profile "[DRK] DarkCoin is the future of crypto!"
he is faker one like XC fake decentralized.

we need much able dev not amateurs please!!
But if he can not crack your system,Very convincing!I do not want to appear FUD after somebody crack your system.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:33:17 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 08:53:57 AM by supercointeam

They mislead you by "no one can crack me claims". This is how they hide the truth. Of course they can do themself!!! Because they are not decentralized. If they want they can steal coins without any crack. They are hype artists!

And Do you want to feel secure?
then ask for true decentralized system! like Supercoin working on.
come to Supercoin big daddy of all others!
Rnbin

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:37:01 AM

Oh no he is DRK dev writes in his profile "[DRK] DarkCoin is the future of crypto!"
he is faker one like XC fake decentralized.

we need much able dev not amateurs please!!
But if he can not crack your system,Very convincing!I do not want to appear FUD after somebody crack your system.

Doesn't seem like a good idea to let someone of another competing anon altcoin do this. If I may remind you of busoni, it doesn't even require a proper technical explanation in order to do harm to a coin.

Perhaps someone else, a more neutral person ?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:37:39 AM

@suppersz you want to attack them ask them why they did not explained multisigs like Supercoin dev team did before? They have no idea on what we speaking about mostly...

Please hurry they are watching our threads and they will update their hype with new concepts stole from our thread! We took screencaps no worry will be following them.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:39:11 AM

@supercointeam  Can you contact chaeplin test your system?this guy very experienced!He had cracked XC before XC implement multipath!Give he some bounty!

Perhaps someone else, a more neutral person ?

YES WE ARE OPEN TO AUDIT by neutral and competent people!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:46:11 AM

Did you notice our thread is not self moderated!
btcsup

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:49:03 AM

Did you notice our thread is not self moderated!
Yes,  Grin no reason to be self moderated unless you have something to hide right?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, don't miss!. SrmjM2Q8BK8S92TmLP7V3j3YNVJSY3KZ6G
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:51:01 AM

YES WE ARE OPEN TO AUDIT by neutral and competent people!
If you can read understand the OP please leave us Feeback!
Because there is such a noise we can't get our voice heard!
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:55:55 AM

I see a lot more activity and new names here, the market cap is rising and I know personal investor who have entered the SUPER market in the last 48h.

It's safe to say that we are slowly getting some attention with the price performance, the "SuperSend Trustless" and frequent update by the dev.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:56:27 AM

The truth is you are here with one of most competent devs seen in all altcoin history.

We no need extra fame, we are already busy.
We no need to help Bitcoin project because we can do better one.
We have something to teach and lead other developers.

Because we like what we do and believing privacy and bringing extra freedom for those needed!

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:00:33 AM

I see a lot more activity and new names here, the market cap is rising and I know personal investor who have entered the SUPER market in the last 48h.

It's safe to say that we are slowly getting some attention with the price performance, the "SuperSend Trustless" and frequent update by the dev.

I know you watching long time SUPER, and i was able to confirm your future estimations comes true!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:05:36 AM

Are you worried about being found out by unwanted parties?
Find out the true definition of anonymity with SuperCoin...

TOR is not a must!

http://www.reddit.com/r/supercoin/comments/2d8tek/whitepaper_2nd_part_on_the_supersend_trustless

Rnbin

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:21:02 AM

And we have surpassed 10,000 posts, hooray !

Let's celebrate with a quick recap of important updates the dev gave last few days:

August 9th

Here's our update from dev team.

I have good news to report. I have finished the basic implementation of the p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system, and it works fine. With all the multisig addresses and transactions, it is a pretty complex system. Now it works end-to-end. In the next few days, we will provide a detailed schedule for testing and releasing the system (a rough schedule is below).

As far as I know, this is the first real p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system in coinjoin category. I am not sure for the crypto-note technology, it seems it is a good one, although it is a different technology and mainly for CPU. But for coinjoin category claims, I don't see any truly trustless system, and this is the first one.

Following is a quick screenshot from my desktop showing test log and some code.

The following is a rough schedule for the next few weeks, we will provide more details soon:

- A detailed white paper will be published in a few days, I should finish it before August 14. The white paper will contain details on the technology and algorithms we are using.

- Now to August 14 is dev team testing on trustless system, and also we will add bells and whistles to the code (especially for some error handlings).

- Alpha testing on real network of MammothCoin: August 15 - August 19. We decided not to use testnet as we have high confidence on our code, also our testing so far has been on the real network. We choose MammothCoin for initial testing as it has less traffic, so it is easier to fix initial bugs etc.

- Best testing on real network of SuperCoin: August 20 - August 24. With more robust code we move to SuperCoin. Both alpha and beta testings we will invite limited members of the community to participate the testing. These testing phases including all bug fixes.

- August 25, we will release p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system for both SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Also, we don't release immediate the source code as they are too many copycats, but we plan to release the full source code 2 months after the system is released. So people with skills (and curiosity) will be able to inspect and review the code.

Stay tuned, we will provide more info in the next few days.

August 10th

While I am writing the whitepaper, I think instead of publishing it all at once when I finish, I will post it in parts, every 2-3 days, so community will get more details about the algorithm we use and logistics behind it. It is also an education process so people will understand what is a trustless system and why we need it. So expect 3 parts to be posted in this thread. I will prepare a pdf file with all parts together (the formal whitepaper).

All questions are welcomed, though I may not have time to answer all the questions. Because I still need to do testing on the code and fix bugs, and add bells and whistles etc.

Below is the first part on the SuperSend Trustless system. I will try to publish the next part in 2-3 days, maybe Monday/Tuesday time frame. Next parts will describe the overview and details of the algorithm.

==

SuperSend Trustless is an advanced p2p completely decentralized anonymous system. It belongs to Coinjoin category of the anonymous wallet. In this system all nodes (clients) are equal; there are no centralized or special nodes that hold more info than others. The coin transfer happens with the help of middle nodes that are randomly chosen. Mini-escrow is used with multisig address and transactions to ensure all the parties behave according to the transfer rules. This is a complete trustless system. The system is designed in a forceful way for all parties to behave correctly. If any party tries to cheat, he will lose more than his gain in the cheat.

Among all the online coin clients, if some minimum requirements are met (e.g. with minimum amount of coins in the balance, and with minimum 2 addresses in the wallet, etc), the node will advertise itself as a service node. Other nodes receiving the advertisement will add it to their service node list. There’s a limit in the service node list for each client (currently limited at 30). Any client can turn off the advertisement, if it does not want to be a service node. To turn off the service node advertisement, user just need to put a line in the config file. A service node will receive certain fee for each service it performs. Node not want to be service node can still receive other node’s advertisement and use the anonymous service, as long as it pays the service fee.

SuperSend Trustless makes heavy use of multisig technology. The sender of the coin will choose randomly 2 middle service nodes from his service node list to help the anonymous transfer. Among the two nodes chosen, one provides mix service, and another provides guarantee service. Why need 2 nodes? Because if there are any disputes between sender and mixer, it is up to guarantor to make a final judgment and then distribute the fund in the escrow accordingly.

Mixer is the node to mix the coins with his own, and send to destination. It is possible to have multiple mixer nodes, so to further obfuscate the transfer. At the current implementation, we use a single mixer node.

Guarantor is the one who will make the final judgment if any dispute between sender and mixer. If everything goes on well, Guarantor’s job is just to create multisig address and multisig transactions. It will not be involved in the signing processes of the multisig transactions in normal cases. But if there are disputes, the Guarantor will decide, based on the facts of the existing transactions, the outcome of escrow distribution. Of course, Guarantor cannot decide alone, he has to coordinate with another party (see below for the signing of multisig transactions).

We use a 2-of-3 multisig address for escrow. What is a 2-of-3 multisig address? It is an address that is created based on 3 public keys, each from Sender, Mixer and Guarantor, respectively. Remember, Sender, Mixer and Guarantor each hold the corresponding private key of the public key. Anyone is free to deposit coins to the 2-of-3 address. But in order to spend any fund from the address (i.e. send to another address), the transaction needs to be signed using at least 2 out of 3 private keys. Since the private keys are in different nodes, different nodes must willing to sign the same transaction before it becomes valid. In another words, the coins in that address cannot be spent by anyone alone, at least two of them should agree before the money can be spent.

==

August 11th

Here is the 2nd part of the whitepaper, which gives a high level in-depth view of the trustless algorithm we use. Please refer to the part 1 if you need to understand some terms. Part 1 is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.msg8272890#msg8272890

==
The following diagram shows a high level description of the trustless system algorithm. It shows the “normal” case where everything goes as expected.

The next diagram shows the case where, after step 6, the Sender is not satisfied with the Mixer’s txid. This could happen if the Sender cannot verify Mixer’s transaction, or Mixer did not send enough funds to the destination. In which case Sender asks Guarantor to do the arbitration. The new scenario are marked in brown lines and explained in the diagram.

There are other possible scenarios, that we will describe in the next parts, where we will show details of the algorithm and steps. But from the above two cases you see why multisig is tightly linked with trustless system and how it creates a bonding among all parties where they have to follow the anonymous transfer rules.

August 12th

I added a console command "getlastanontxinfo" to get the info for the current or last p2p trustless anonymous transaction, so user can see the status and the log of the current or last (if finished) anonymous tx. From my tests, each trustless transaction takes about 30-40 seconds to complete. Considering the many steps involved, this is a pretty good speed.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:38:22 AM

And we have surpassed 10,000 posts, hooray !

Let's celebrate with a quick recap of important updates the dev gave last few days:

August 9th

Here's our update from dev team.

I have good news to report. I have finished the basic implementation of the p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system, and it works fine. With all the multisig addresses and transactions, it is a pretty complex system. Now it works end-to-end. In the next few days, we will provide a detailed schedule for testing and releasing the system (a rough schedule is below).

As far as I know, this is the first real p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system in coinjoin category. I am not sure for the crypto-note technology, it seems it is a good one, although it is a different technology and mainly for CPU. But for coinjoin category claims, I don't see any truly trustless system, and this is the first one.

Following is a quick screenshot from my desktop showing test log and some code.

The following is a rough schedule for the next few weeks, we will provide more details soon:

- A detailed white paper will be published in a few days, I should finish it before August 14. The white paper will contain details on the technology and algorithms we are using.

- Now to August 14 is dev team testing on trustless system, and also we will add bells and whistles to the code (especially for some error handlings).

- Alpha testing on real network of MammothCoin: August 15 - August 19. We decided not to use testnet as we have high confidence on our code, also our testing so far has been on the real network. We choose MammothCoin for initial testing as it has less traffic, so it is easier to fix initial bugs etc.

- Best testing on real network of SuperCoin: August 20 - August 24. With more robust code we move to SuperCoin. Both alpha and beta testings we will invite limited members of the community to participate the testing. These testing phases including all bug fixes.

- August 25, we will release p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system for both SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Also, we don't release immediate the source code as they are too many copycats, but we plan to release the full source code 2 months after the system is released. So people with skills (and curiosity) will be able to inspect and review the code.

Stay tuned, we will provide more info in the next few days.

August 10th

While I am writing the whitepaper, I think instead of publishing it all at once when I finish, I will post it in parts, every 2-3 days, so community will get more details about the algorithm we use and logistics behind it. It is also an education process so people will understand what is a trustless system and why we need it. So expect 3 parts to be posted in this thread. I will prepare a pdf file with all parts together (the formal whitepaper).

All questions are welcomed, though I may not have time to answer all the questions. Because I still need to do testing on the code and fix bugs, and add bells and whistles etc.

Below is the first part on the SuperSend Trustless system. I will try to publish the next part in 2-3 days, maybe Monday/Tuesday time frame. Next parts will describe the overview and details of the algorithm.

==

SuperSend Trustless is an advanced p2p completely decentralized anonymous system. It belongs to Coinjoin category of the anonymous wallet. In this system all nodes (clients) are equal; there are no centralized or special nodes that hold more info than others. The coin transfer happens with the help of middle nodes that are randomly chosen. Mini-escrow is used with multisig address and transactions to ensure all the parties behave according to the transfer rules. This is a complete trustless system. The system is designed in a forceful way for all parties to behave correctly. If any party tries to cheat, he will lose more than his gain in the cheat.

Among all the online coin clients, if some minimum requirements are met (e.g. with minimum amount of coins in the balance, and with minimum 2 addresses in the wallet, etc), the node will advertise itself as a service node. Other nodes receiving the advertisement will add it to their service node list. There’s a limit in the service node list for each client (currently limited at 30). Any client can turn off the advertisement, if it does not want to be a service node. To turn off the service node advertisement, user just need to put a line in the config file. A service node will receive certain fee for each service it performs. Node not want to be service node can still receive other node’s advertisement and use the anonymous service, as long as it pays the service fee.

SuperSend Trustless makes heavy use of multisig technology. The sender of the coin will choose randomly 2 middle service nodes from his service node list to help the anonymous transfer. Among the two nodes chosen, one provides mix service, and another provides guarantee service. Why need 2 nodes? Because if there are any disputes between sender and mixer, it is up to guarantor to make a final judgment and then distribute the fund in the escrow accordingly.

Mixer is the node to mix the coins with his own, and send to destination. It is possible to have multiple mixer nodes, so to further obfuscate the transfer. At the current implementation, we use a single mixer node.

Guarantor is the one who will make the final judgment if any dispute between sender and mixer. If everything goes on well, Guarantor’s job is just to create multisig address and multisig transactions. It will not be involved in the signing processes of the multisig transactions in normal cases. But if there are disputes, the Guarantor will decide, based on the facts of the existing transactions, the outcome of escrow distribution. Of course, Guarantor cannot decide alone, he has to coordinate with another party (see below for the signing of multisig transactions).

We use a 2-of-3 multisig address for escrow. What is a 2-of-3 multisig address? It is an address that is created based on 3 public keys, each from Sender, Mixer and Guarantor, respectively. Remember, Sender, Mixer and Guarantor each hold the corresponding private key of the public key. Anyone is free to deposit coins to the 2-of-3 address. But in order to spend any fund from the address (i.e. send to another address), the transaction needs to be signed using at least 2 out of 3 private keys. Since the private keys are in different nodes, different nodes must willing to sign the same transaction before it becomes valid. In another words, the coins in that address cannot be spent by anyone alone, at least two of them should agree before the money can be spent.

==

August 11th

Here is the 2nd part of the whitepaper, which gives a high level in-depth view of the trustless algorithm we use. Please refer to the part 1 if you need to understand some terms. Part 1 is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.msg8272890#msg8272890

==
The following diagram shows a high level description of the trustless system algorithm. It shows the “normal” case where everything goes as expected.

The next diagram shows the case where, after step 6, the Sender is not satisfied with the Mixer’s txid. This could happen if the Sender cannot verify Mixer’s transaction, or Mixer did not send enough funds to the destination. In which case Sender asks Guarantor to do the arbitration. The new scenario are marked in brown lines and explained in the diagram.

There are other possible scenarios, that we will describe in the next parts, where we will show details of the algorithm and steps. But from the above two cases you see why multisig is tightly linked with trustless system and how it creates a bonding among all parties where they have to follow the anonymous transfer rules.

August 12th

Let me join you, We are over 10.000 posts!! 10001 is mine Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: