Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266696 times)
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:40:42 PM

i hate long posts

Some ppl have way too much time on their hands just because they didn't agree with the supply curve... which became, much smaller than it was before Shocked but let's not mention this.
If that guy really went to Tokio to hold a sign board, then he really has lots of time to lose... But we all are pretty sure this guy is an impersonator,
who at some point will contact us to get free TAC (he just want to blackmail us, actually I will send you 10 TAC for an executive summary, no way I read all that crap  Grin)
The funny thing is in its first intervention he was all about the 5tac reward and limited supply and wanted to takeover the takeover, now he just want to keep the old talkcoin with unlimited supply  Grin  Grin

In his next intervention he will ask for the TAC.

I don't really know , i only somewhat read it. It is pretty much going on and on about how the new dev team are scammers and how the old dev is better and he should come back and that he will cut the supply if he does.
Rest is just a lot of fluff that can't be proven.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Weiss30

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:02:38 PM

This is what we needed! Thank you I will support getting rid of these conmen.
Amazing how they can pretend to dismiss all this. Im sure they are having a panic right now. Smiley

TalkTeam (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

Amazing how they can pretend to dismiss all this. Im sure they are having a panic right now. Smiley

sigh lol.

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
Weiss30

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:17:35 PM

sigh lol.

Lol is all you can say?Huh
You motherf**kers have tried to f**k us all.
You team are all spamming posts to scroll the message away. Its not going to work, everyone will see it.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 05:27:01 PM

oooh I am shaking in my boots  Grin Grin
and Mr MtGox troll is thrilled by your support.

Lets face it, the coin is currently dying... and our team offer the best chance of survival for it,
Can you remember the last time the old talkcoin dev posted anything on the coin thread ?
(no you can't because you didn't had yet created your nth sockpuppet account yet)

So to summarize: no takeover, talkcoin game over.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 05:29:50 PM

sigh lol.

Lol is all you can say?Huh
You motherf**kers have tried to f**k us all.
You team are all spamming posts to scroll the message away. Its not going to work, everyone will see it.

if we hadn't decided to step up and takeover the dev who abandoned the project, all investors would have lost their $.

We just spend 2 weeks hard work to remove the hidden funds the dev was paying to himself and voting up to 30% of the mining rewards to his pocket, this has been real hard work and with all the opposition, so obviously we will lol when you post that we are scamming the project. lol Cheesy

Talkcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:37:07 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 05:49:39 PM by Talkcoin

Okay, just a quick clarification here.

I am the original developer of Talkcoin.

It's a hostile takeover without my approval.

This fork is a joke. I've taken a look at the code, there are already some issues and hidden things.

In the actual version, chatting fees are destroyed in the genesis block, In this fork, they are not destroyed but it's transfered back to a wallet and this has not been mentioned.

Also, in the actual version, users can vote the amount of coins to be given to developers and they can reduce donation to zero. Here, it will always be 3%, even if there is no development.

There won't be new features that are developed in a good way with optimized code. The reason is simple: the whole core code has been developed by me alone. There is no comment, no help and no support. I am the only one who can know it.

It's open source so everybody can create a new fork like Chatcoin but respect the work of the original authors and do not steal, do not call it Talkcoin, call it Takeovercoin or whatever and make your own way.

The original thread is reopened here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573998
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:39:12 PM

This fork is a joke. I've taken a look at the code, there are already some issues and hidden things.

The latest code is not public yet lol

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
duboisi

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:49:51 PM

@talkcoin, tell us what r u going to do and community will decide whether to fork or not to fork.
TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 05:55:04 PM

In the actual version, chatting fees are destroyed in the genesis block, In this fork, they are not destroyed but it's transfered back to a wallet and this has not been mentioned.

Also, in the actual version, users can vote the amount of coins to be given to developers and they can reduce donation to zero. Here, it will always be 3%, even if there is no development.

There won't be new features that are developed in a good way with optimized code. The reason is simple: the whole core code has been developed by me alone. There is no comment, no help and no support. I am the only one who can know it.

It's open source so everybody can create a new fork like Chatcoin but respect the work of the original authors and do not steal, do not call it Talkcoin, call it Takeovercoin or whatever and make your own way.

you abandoned the project, and you made a hidden system where you vote yourself how much to go to your pocket.  You also obfuscated this in the code and the addresses and we had to trawl through the code to work out how you hid it.  

In our code, all this is public, the dev fees will be used for real development.  Chat fees won't be destroyed because their is a hardcap - they will be distributed back to users in giveaways and faucets etc, we just haven't announced this yet.  If our intention was to scam, we would have tried to hide this like you did Wink

The real reason you show up today is you realise tomorrow your funding is cut off - you haven't even logged in for 2 weeks, but you think the miners should pay you to do that while whole team working on real development for free???

Weiss30

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

Lets face it, the coin is currently dying... and our team offer the best chance of survival for it,
Can you remember the last time the old talkcoin dev posted anything on the coin thread ?
(no you can't because you didn't had yet created your nth sockpuppet account yet)

Your takeover theft is over!
Explain why your code was stealing the coins in the genesis block.
Then for the sake of all of us, leave this forum.

TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

Explain why your code was stealing the coins in the genesis block.
Then for the sake of all of us, leave this forum.

how is our code 'stealing coins in the genesis block' exactly lol?

and why would i leave my own thread after spending all this time trying to rescue the project that you abandoned? Wink

TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:06:48 PM

that says it all - you believe the coins miners are still paying the original dev (you?) to sit around on your ass..are actually your property...and now we are going to use them to pay real developers to actually develop new features for Talkcoin...that is stealing from you lol

Weiss30

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:07:10 PM

Wow bittrex is going wild, the price has almost tripled already! Good news!

Goodbye assholes, you wont be missed.
TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:17:59 PM

you abandoned the project, and you made a hidden system where you vote yourself how much to go to your pocket.  You also obfuscated this in the code and the addresses and we had to trawl through the code to work out how you hid it.  

In our code, all this is public, the dev fees will be used for real development.  Chat fees won't be destroyed because their is a hardcap - they will be distributed back to users in giveaways and faucets etc, we just haven't announced this yet.  If our intention was to scam, we would have tried to hide this like you did Wink

The real reason you show up today is you realise tomorrow your funding is cut off - you haven't even logged in for 2 weeks, but you think the miners should pay you to do that while whole team working on real development for free???
你们两个意见也不统一吗?

他放弃了这个项目。他不做任何的发展。现在他回来只是要尽量保持他秘密付款。我们一直以清理他作弊并建立一些伟大的事情。

TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:26:12 PM

Clarification:

This thread is the official Talkcoin thread controlled by me and the team - Ignition75, djm34, karimdr2, crz and Peter Bushnell.

Tomorrow we are releasing the new Talkcoin version with the hard cap and voting removed which will be listed in the OP, and the actual hard fork will occur on Monday.  Full details of the release will be described then or you can review the code in advance here: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin/commits/master-0.8

We have already advised all pools and exchanges 2 weeks ago and they are working with us to implement this new version.

Any discussion here of a 'takeover' will not be occurring on this thread, business will continue as usual, our focus is on developing Talkcoin features to get users onto and using the system.

Thanks

TalkTeam

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

Wow bittrex is going wild, the price has almost tripled already! Good news!

Goodbye assholes, you wont be missed.

likewise... and that was the word of a so called talkcoin "supporter"  

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:44:41 PM

The latest code is not public yet lol
He has seen its own code and its own trap

Talkcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:49:42 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 07:01:06 PM by Talkcoin

I didn't abandon the project, I abandoned your team if you prefer but I don't want to waste my time to argue with you. Btw, I am always developping new features for Talkcoin.

Explain now how do you plan to implement new features in a code that you don't understand and where there is no support from the original dev??

I don't care whether the funding is cut off or not, the price is already low. but I care if there is theft and unauthorized use.

Don't forget also to say, you received more than 100,000 TAC since the start....
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:57:48 PM

"Don't forget also to say, you received more than 100,000 TAC  since the start...."

Someone who steals a thief, has a hundred years of forgiveness

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: