Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266698 times)
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:55:50 PM

This takeover is simply pathetic ... hahaha
Its the same 4-5 people that say how fantastic this is and how great it will be. And what a surprise, most of them are in the " new team ".
So many people said that this is a joke, that the reward has to be reduced and so much more. And after each of this comments, the same 4-5 people start saying how this is not true and then agreeing on all they say.
Well guys, you are pathetic. Fuck your hostile takeover and your efforts to make another scam.
I hope everyone will see what you are trying to do and support the original developer ( the guy that actually knows what the fuck he is talking about, since well ... HE MADE THE COIN )

I am another TAC investor, i did buy a good number of TAC and i did mine some more.
Never sold a single coin cuz i believe in it.
The takeover seems well reasoned and i am behind it. However i am not supporting the new inflation level.
This is way too much, Vertcoin is only one of the example of what such a high inflation is doing to a coin !
I do not see how a lower reward would be unfair to new investors, the people investing until now had believe in the coin, they were risking cash and time to invest in it.

Please re consider the block reward and put up a vote ! You wanna have better communication with the community, you wanna be a transparent coin. This is a major decision, do not simply take it, give a chance for the community to say what it wants.
Also a vote is a fair way also for the new investors, if there are people interested in the coin but do not have any coins yet, they can simply vote for bigger blog reward.

I will keep supporting TAC but if you proceed with your plans, i can only see the price going down. And no one wants that ...

You suffering from chronic schizophrenia. I don't blame you, you are sick  Roll Eyes

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkTeam (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:57:08 PM

Here is the proof of theft from the genesis block. It's all in their source code repository which is public.

Coins used in voting or chat are destroyed by putting them in the genesis block, this keeps the balance of coins so that they are both created and destroyed.

in Talkteam's new wallet they re-route the destroyed coins into their own wallet.

The last line of code is what happens after their hard fork. The money all goes into their wallet.
This is the same wallet as they're sending their "dev reward" to.

The first address " VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== " is that of 1st dev. You can check in the original git https://github.com/talkcoin/talkcoin-wallet/blob/master/src/base58.h line 34, you can see also the extra address (line 35 - 38) that go into his pocket.

We can't leave the same address after the hard fork otherwise the fees will always go to the 1st dev !

good... here's the proof you haven't the skills to takeover this...

VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== -> base64-decoded string -> TpmfuGrjvgn43GoR8MRV3UKfPEZBrsBVGN -> first genesis block (not my wallet address)

Just to say.
When I first heard about the idea of the takeover, I wasn't much into it.
However what decided to go there was that coin skimming by talkcoin dev which have been going since the beginning and we didn't even know (not that I read that part of the code, lets bet honest...)
And I even ended up telling to a troll that talkcoin dev wasn't stealing any coin to discover a week after that he has been doing this all along.
That's why I join the takeover.

Now, talkcoin explaining now on the thread that he made sure that anybody couldn't understand what the wallet does (I guess he is wrong on that part actually some can...), means a lot... he even not hiding anymore that he has been skimming coins since the beginning... So if it is his defense, well it isn't a good one.

Just read. Nothing was hidden.
In my original thread:
“Users can vote the amount of coins to be given to developers in each block that they found... If you want to give 1%, 2% or 3% you choose! The default value is 1%. Note: you also can reduce donation to zero!”

Also, I never dumped my coins. I spent many months to develop Talkcoin, do you think I want to kill my project, it's stupid. if I'd want to create a scamcoin and make quick money, I think there are easier ways.

I donated a lot of coins. Talkteam (100,00 TAC) and other people too. Perhaps you ignore it, I also donated you coins when you made the gpu miner and the gui.

You made good things. I wanted to give you more freedom to code, that's why I asked you "What would you like to develop?' when you said "I would prefer to work on something which involve coding". and you chose the bad side...

Andy, Talkteam (and it's not the first time) has created a situation that he cannot get out from. Unfortunately, there is no cancel button here.

I feel like I am drowning in FUD lol.

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:59:00 PM

Its the same 4-5 people that say how fantastic this is and how great it will be. And what a surprise, most of them are in the " new team ".
So many people said that this is a joke, that the reward has to be reduced and so much more. And after each of this comments, the same 4-5 people start saying how this is not true and then agreeing on all they say.
Well guys, you are pathetic. Fuck your hostile takeover and your efforts to make another scam.
I hope everyone will see what you are trying to do and support the original developer ( the guy that actually knows what the fuck he is talking about, since well ... HE MADE THE COIN )

So you prefer to stay with the original dev who secretly vote himself upto 30% of the mining rewards with obfiscated code, and sit around while he does nothing.

why don't you ask the dev what development he has been doing since the last release.  I mean he is earning all that TAC right? lol

How the hell can you be Snr member wtf?

TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:51:23 PM

Here is the proof of theft from the genesis block. It's all in their source code repository which is public.

Coins used in voting or chat are destroyed by putting them in the genesis block, this keeps the balance of coins so that they are both created and destroyed.

in Talkteam's new wallet they re-route the destroyed coins into their own wallet.

The last line of code is what happens after their hard fork. The money all goes into their wallet.

The first address " VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== " is that of 1st dev. You can check in the original git https://github.com/talkcoin/talkcoin-wallet/blob/master/src/base58.h line 34, you can see also the extra address (line 35 - 38) that go into his pocket.

We can't leave the same address after the hard fork otherwise the fees will always go to the 1st dev !

VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== -> base64-decoded string -> TpmfuGrjvgn43GoR8MRV3UKfPEZBrsBVGN -> first genesis block (not my wallet address)

Just to say.
When I first heard about the idea of the takeover, I wasn't much into it.
However what decided to go there was that coin skimming by talkcoin dev which have been going since the beginning and we didn't even know (not that I read that part of the code, lets bet honest...)
And I even ended up telling to a troll that talkcoin dev wasn't stealing any coin to discover a week after that he has been doing this all along.
That's why I join the takeover.

Now, talkcoin explaining now on the thread that he made sure that anybody couldn't understand what the wallet does (I guess he is wrong on that part actually some can...), means a lot... he even not hiding anymore that he has been skimming coins since the beginning... So if it is his defense, well it isn't a good one.

+1

But I think the name TalkCoin is burned..

Start a new one from block one, give it a new name, you'll have communitysupport for it and it will be better

Kinda agree here now .. this have just gone too far now and it is just looking bad whoever come here..
You guys should make a clean fork of this and get along with it. I don't see TAC coming back from this now.

There have been too many shady stuff going on around this coin.

Just ignore it guys, the original dev is sh**ing his pants because he just saw the github link today and realised Talkcoin miners won't fund his retirement anymore so he thought he would stretch to actually logging in and posting something to see if he can keep it.

new release tomorrow, hard fork occurs ~monday, as usual I will post the new release on the OP here.

for those that can peer through the FUD and know what we are doing, thanks for your support, and we are working hard for everyone here (even the a**holes unfortunately lol)

nicemycoin

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:33:01 AM

@talkcoin,and@talkteam.you guys should not accus each other here,who can make a real clean wallet next?
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:52:55 AM

Doing something properly costs money.  Bushstar is a top tier consulting developer and his time doesn't come for free.  We have a dedicated server for Talkcoin V2 that is hosting all our infrastructure.  The new team members are the one's devoting time and money to ensuring this coin is a success.

We gave the original dev several opportunities to communicate and be honest with us.

Gen your miners ready, V2 is coming...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
nicemycoin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:24:10 AM

There's no point in bullshitting!

The address VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg is the genesis block yes. This is the address the original talkcoin sends to when destroying coins (please see the source).

In your code, it sends to this address only until your hard fork, then it sends it to YOUR wallet address: VG9aTHc5REdHdzJlNlVTYXpYUU5ZMjVZcGRpVUR3TU5wTQ==

Please re-read:

if (nHeight < nHardFork) {
            return "VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg==";
        } else {
            return "VG9aTHc5REdHdzJlNlVTYXpYUU5ZMjVZcGRpVUR3TU5wTQ==";
        }

+1,of course the new wallet developing team should get rig of those peop.
nicemycoin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:27:19 AM

Gen your miners ready, V2 is coming...? what is exact time?
catchcoin

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:59:00 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 03:59:08 AM by catchcoin

I have created a new thread for the new TalkCoin(taken over by community):
plz discuss in the new thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634.new#new

wildcardstar

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:00:22 AM

Scam V2 is coming.
ARE YOU READY?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:05:30 AM

I support the team. Dev was missing, dissappeared, and now he appeared to make troubles. Also, newbie accs trolling.

wildcardstar

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:09:28 AM

I support the team. Dev was missing, dissappeared, and now he appeared to make troubles. Also, newbie accs trolling.
NO NO NO,  Dev was NOT missing,but kicked out of new team.
Weiss30

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:11:43 AM

https://i.imgur.com/E2u44rj.png

There's no point in bullshitting!

The address VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg is the genesis block yes. This is the address the original talkcoin sends to when destroying coins (please see the source).

In your code, it sends to this address only until your hard fork, then it sends it to YOUR wallet address: VG9aTHc5REdHdzJlNlVTYXpYUU5ZMjVZcGRpVUR3TU5wTQ==

Please re-read:

if (nHeight < nHardFork) {
            return "VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg==";
        } else {
            return "VG9aTHc5REdHdzJlNlVTYXpYUU5ZMjVZcGRpVUR3TU5wTQ==";
        }

TalkTeam, why have you gone silent about this. Proof of you stealing our money in your hardfork. Any explanation?
wildcardstar

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:16:55 AM

I have creat a new thread for the new wallet release:

Thread after thread,could you plz just shut up and fuck off?
wildcardstar

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:30:51 AM

Today ,I am here to witness how tac-scam be operated in an innovative manner. Grin
catchcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:50:23 AM

I have created a new thread for the new TalkCoin:

This is a thread that everythins decided by the community,not by one or two guys.

catchcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:59:51 AM

just post whatever you want to say in the new thread.

catchcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:00:33 AM

IMPORTANT (suggestion:TalkCoin taken over by the community)
Hi
Evevyone in the TalkCoin community,I am the promotor of TalkCoin in China Community,also the Admin of the QQ group of TalkCoin!I choose the TAC because it's a really Valuable altcoin with more innovation (Decentralized public chat,nist 5 algo),I am here to tell you that TalkCoin is facing a moment of truth!

First,thanks to the original dev of TalkCoin,Indeed he developed this great TalkCoin wallet although something unsatisfactory.also received some bounty from him.but we should forget the past from now, if not, talkcoin will die for sure.

For this thread is in a mess,filled with Virulent invective and meaningless quarrel, There are no normal communication at all,so,let's  discuss in this thread with a sincere attitude and constructive views.

we are here friendly invite more Master programmer to this project,of course we will offer a bounty to the devs,it'll be a more respectable development team,and everthing should be transparent to the community,this project also open to the original developers and the others in the old Team if they could abandon selfish ideas and personal considerations(@Talkcoin@TalkTeam@djm34@Ignition75@karimdr2@dav1199@Bushstar @Nyterax @crz...... )by doing this, I firmly believe that we have a fresh future!

post your comments and suggestions, what is the best features do you want with the new wallet release.All decisions should be decided by the community, not by one or two person.
everythings decided by the community should be considered by the new dev seriously,we will kick him out if he always refuse to change his mind.
I will update this thread in time.coming with us,change the future!

new thread for the new Talkcoin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:29:52 AM

Now, a few days before the hard fork, all these newbie accounts start posting and the dev has all of a sudden come out of hiding?

We all have been working hard over the last 2 weeks to make Talkcoin honest, transparent and ultimately profitable for everybody.

The pools and the exchanges are behind us, we are managing the transition properly.

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:32:12 AM

IMPORTANT (suggestion:TalkCoin taken over by the community)
Hi
Evevyone in the TalkCoin community,I am the promotor of TalkCoin in China Community,also the Admin of the QQ group of TalkCoin!I choose the TAC because it's a really Valuable altcoin with more innovation (Decentralized public chat,nist 5 algo),I am here to tell you that TalkCoin is facing a moment of truth!

First,thanks to the original dev of TalkCoin,Indeed he developed this great TalkCoin wallet although something unsatisfactory.also received some bounty from him.but we should forget the past from now, if not, talkcoin will die for sure.

For this thread is in a mess,filled with Virulent invective and meaningless quarrel, There are no normal communication at all,so,let's  discuss in this thread with a sincere attitude and constructive views.

we are here friendly invite more Master programmer to this project,of course we will offer a bounty to the devs,it'll be a more respectable development team,and everthing should be transparent to the community,this project also open to the original developers and the others in the old Team if they could abandon selfish ideas and personal considerations(@Talkcoin@TalkTeam@djm34@Ignition75@karimdr2@dav1199@Bushstar @Nyterax @crz...... )by doing this, I firmly believe that we have a fresh future!

post your comments and suggestions, what is the best features do you want with the new wallet release.All decisions should be decided by the community, not by one or two person.
everythings decided by the community should be considered by the new dev seriously,we will kick him out if he always refuse to change his mind.
I will update this thread in time.coming with us,change the future!

new thread for the new Talkcoin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634

I'm sorry we didn't make you part of the team however we asked around and you have an extremely bad reputation.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: