Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266698 times)
catchcoin

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:44:55 AM

I'm sorry we didn't make you part of the team however we asked around and you have an extremely bad reputation.
nono,@TalkTeam have sent a Message and ask for my support with your new Team.you can see it below.
Hey

I would like you to be on our China promotion team.  

Please be patient, we have big plans we are working on, that's is why we are still here after the disaster with the dev's voting and price dump Cheesy

What you think?

Andy

but I have changed my mind now.
I have lost the Patience and confidence with you,
otherwise,the most important is:A decentralized currency should not be decided by a handful of people.

what do you think? change your mind or kicked out of the community? all decided by yourself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hualehua

Activity: 252

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:58:13 AM

Ignition75,plz be patient with the community,you guys should listen to the community more,if you want a success.
of course you can kill the coin by your way,but the community have the right to kick you guys out of their community too.
maybe we should start a new coin called TakeOverCoin like the original dev said. Grin
8btc

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:02:13 AM

IMPORTANT (suggestion:TalkCoin taken over by the community)
Hi
Evevyone in the TalkCoin community,I am the promotor of TalkCoin in China Community,also the Admin of the QQ group of TalkCoin!I choose the TAC because it's a really Valuable altcoin with more innovation (Decentralized public chat,nist 5 algo),I am here to tell you that TalkCoin is facing a moment of truth!

First,thanks to the original dev of TalkCoin,Indeed he developed this great TalkCoin wallet although something unsatisfactory.also received some bounty from him.but we should forget the past from now, if not, talkcoin will die for sure.

For this thread is in a mess,filled with Virulent invective and meaningless quarrel, There are no normal communication at all,so,let's  discuss in this thread with a sincere attitude and constructive views.

we are here friendly invite more Master programmer to this project,of course we will offer a bounty to the devs,it'll be a more respectable development team,and everthing should be transparent to the community,this project also open to the original developers and the others in the old Team if they could abandon selfish ideas and personal considerations(@Talkcoin@TalkTeam@djm34@Ignition75@karimdr2@dav1199@Bushstar @Nyterax @crz...... )by doing this, I firmly believe that we have a fresh future!

post your comments and suggestions, what is the best features do you want with the new wallet release.All decisions should be decided by the community, not by one or two person.
everythings decided by the community should be considered by the new dev seriously,we will kick him out if he always refuse to change his mind.
I will update this thread in time.coming with us,change the future!

new thread for the new Talkcoin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634
good job,I will support it with all my hands and feet. Grin

We are looking for some really nice coins,Tell me if you want a further promotion on : http://8btc.com   The most famous Bitcoin and altcoin community in China!Join us ,Talk about Bitcoin or your coin,QQ Group:368826530 QQ:1771376738
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:11:25 AM

Ignition75,plz be patient with the community,you guys should listen to the community more,if you want a success.
of course you can kill the coin by your way,but the community have the right to kick you guys out of their community too.
maybe we should start a new coin called TakeOverCoin like the original dev said. Grin

We have listened to the community, all the people who bought TalkCoin and left because of the infinite supply.

Now we are left with people who are holding a lot of TAC, it's natural that they want scarcity from this point in because it increases the value of their holdings.  However this is not fair to the future holders and fresh investors for this coin.

The existing team members are some of the largest if not the largest holders of TAC, it was very unselfish of the entire team to vote for a fair and equitable supply curve.

A lot of people who left TAC will come back once we have a more traditional supply curve, it's the biggest reason why people left.

And since our independent code review, we now know why the original dev wanted an infinite supply... Wink

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
hualehua

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:54:49 AM

We have listened to the community, all the people who bought TalkCoin and left because of the infinite supply.

Now we are left with people who are holding a lot of TAC, it's natural that they want scarcity from this point in because it increases the value of their holdings.  However this is not fair to the future holders and fresh investors for this coin.

The existing team members are some of the largest if not the largest holders of TAC, it was very unselfish of the entire team to vote for a fair and equitable supply curve.

A lot of people who left TAC will come back once we have a more traditional supply curve, it's the biggest reason why people left.

And since our independent code review, we now know why the original dev wanted an infinite supply... Wink
you guys have post your comments,that's enough,Everyone can express different views, but the decision should be decided by the community, without the support from the community , it is hardly to imagine that you guys will make a success.
hualehua

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:02:38 AM

of course,if you insist on your views,I have to abandon you too.
and,if everyone in the community here against you,  as the@catchcoin said,
this thread is  in a mess,filled with Virulent invective and meaningless quarrel, 
  how to attract new investors and miners?
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:07:38 AM

Now we are left with people who are holding a lot of TAC, it's natural that they want scarcity from this point in because it increases the value of their holdings.  However this is not fair to the future holders and fresh investors for this coin.

you guys have post your comments,that's enough,but the dicisions should be made by the community,not you and your partners.

We are listening to the community, all the people that left TAC, that will return once we have fixed the issues, they are the community.

All the people who are tired of scammy dev's bringing a bad reputation to Crypto, they are the community.

All the future investors of TAC that will see transparency in the management of the coin, they are the community.

A few bagholders, friends of the old dev and a ton of newbie accounts, they are not the community.

hualehua

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:21:04 AM

Now we are left with people who are holding a lot of TAC, it's natural that they want scarcity from this point in because it increases the value of their holdings.  However this is not fair to the future holders and fresh investors for this coin.

you guys have post your comments,that's enough,but the dicisions should be made by the community,not you and your partners.

We are listening to the community, all the people that left TAC, that will return once we have fixed the issues, they are the community.

All the people who are tired of scammy dev's bringing a bad reputation to Crypto, they are the community.

All the future investors of TAC that will see transparency in the management of the coin, they are the community.

A few bagholders, friends of the old dev and a ton of newbie accounts, they are not the community.
just a dream,plz wake up!  The facts will tell you everything.young man.
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:38:07 AM

just a dream,plz wake up!  The facts will tell you everything.young man.

Please show some respect for the good work the team is doing.

We have spent a lot of time and money on ensuring TAC 2.0 has a very bright future.

I'm sorry to do this but you are not making sense anymore, welcome to ignore.

wildcardstar

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:11:51 AM

WOW,what a wonderful plot here!
New team of tac splitted into 2 ?
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:13:35 AM

Maybe this thread should be closed?

MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:35:34 AM

It's full of FUD and newbie Chinese member posts, but I don't see any need to close it really. Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on.

The TalkCoin team are doing all the right things and we, as one of the main TAC pools, will be moving forwards with them - as I hope will all the other pools and exchanges.

People posting stuff like "talk coin will never recover from this" etc.. that's just ridiculous and is probably mainly posted by those who have dumped their coins already. Once new developments start being released human nature (greed!) will kick in and everyone will want back in - simple as that Smiley

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
voltage_surge

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:19:29 AM

TAC is struggling not to die,
invetors,it's time to face the fact Grin
voltage_surge

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:28:00 AM

Tac thread will be surely closed after this scam dies.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:48:27 AM

I'm sorry we didn't make you part of the team however we asked around and you have an extremely bad reputation.
nono,@TalkTeam have sent a Message and ask for my support with your new Team.you can see it below.
Hey

I would like you to be on our China promotion team.  

Please be patient, we have big plans we are working on, that's is why we are still here after the disaster with the dev's voting and price dump Cheesy

What you think?

Andy

but I have changed my mind now.
I have lost the Patience and confidence with you,
otherwise,the most important is:A decentralized currency should not be decided by a handful of people.

what do you think? change your mind or kicked out of the community? all decided by yourself!
Actually your participation in the team has been discussed... and you didn't make it for those 2 reasons which dates back to long before the takeover:

* You don't manage QQ group as it is Guozi who does that (so basically your are right now stepping over someone else toes)
* You asked for TAC to shut up or to support Talkcoin  (and I hope Talkteam will post the PM he received at that time) which is for on my own standard blackmail

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
TalkTeam (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:58:30 AM

nope.

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:02:14 AM

you guys have post your comments,that's enough,Everyone can express different views, but the decision should be decided by the community, without the support from the community , it is hardly to imagine that you guys will make a success.

the trolling you reading here is not 'the community' - if you notice every account is a newbie account created in last few days. 

not going to repeat ourselves, check back through my last posts if you want more information on whats happening. 

TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:06:23 AM

Here is the proof of theft from the genesis block. It's all in their source code repository which is public.

Coins used in voting or chat are destroyed by putting them in the genesis block, this keeps the balance of coins so that they are both created and destroyed.

in Talkteam's new wallet they re-route the destroyed coins into their own wallet.

The last line of code is what happens after their hard fork. The money all goes into their wallet.
This is the same wallet as they're sending their "dev reward" to.

The first address " VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== " is that of 1st dev. You can check in the original git https://github.com/talkcoin/talkcoin-wallet/blob/master/src/base58.h line 34, you can see also the extra address (line 35 - 38) that go into his pocket.

We can't leave the same address after the hard fork otherwise the fees will always go to the 1st dev !

good... here's the proof you haven't the skills to takeover this...

VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== -> base64-decoded string -> TpmfuGrjvgn43GoR8MRV3UKfPEZBrsBVGN -> first genesis block (not my wallet address)

There's no point in bullshitting!

The address VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg is the genesis block yes. This is the address the original talkcoin sends to when destroying coins (please see the source).

In your code, it sends to this address only until your hard fork, then it sends it to YOUR wallet address: VG9aTHc5REdHdzJlNlVTYXpYUU5ZMjVZcGRpVUR3TU5wTQ==

Please re-read:

if (nHeight < nHardFork) {
            return "VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg==";
        } else {
            return "VG9aTHc5REdHdzJlNlVTYXpYUU5ZMjVZcGRpVUR3TU5wTQ==";
        }

TalkTeam, why have you gone silent about this. Proof of you stealing our money in your hardfork. Any explanation?

nope. thats the dev (i.e. you) stealing coins from the community and secretly voting how much he wants using his own -votedev command that he never told anyone about.

the rest of the team decided that there is no way TAC investors should have to pay a hidden TAX to someone who has abandoned the project, instead these will be used for development.

again - not only did the dev think its ok to steal those coins, now we are stopping the theft, he is calling that 'theft Wink

For anyone seeing all the newbie trolling and not sure whats happening, please read my original announcement on why the original dev has been fired from the team: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.msg8496645#msg8496645

nut_cracker

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:18:56 AM

So far,the specific take-over plan hasn't came out.
take the hard fork for instance,could you tell us from which block will you implement hard fork?
TalkTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:38:13 AM

So far,the specific take-over plan hasn't came out.
take the hard fork for instance,could you tell us from which block will you implement hard fork?

we just waiting for the final upload from Bushstar.  He has the exact block #, but it will be sometime on Monday 3rd September.

We already spoke to the pools and exchanges, they will be updating to the new official version from the official thread (here lol Smiley)

Check back later today for the latest Talkcoin release with hardcap, core clean-up and voting / hidden funds removed.

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: