Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:57:52 AM

Yeah man, it does seem pretty clear that yall did ink a deal for a redemption of 427 bonds before Pirate's ship had sailed. Mouse, the BTC value has changed drastically since then though, and I think it would be fair if you interpreted it as the cash value of 427 BTC was back then (around $5700 and change). That makes it easy since that's right around 10 BTC in today's money.

we made a deal for a value on a set date. How can this not be more clear?

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:06:52 AM

What is TYGRR.BOND-P

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:09:15 AM

What is TYGRR.BOND-P

a listing on a scame site called glbse. Theymos was owner and treasure of glbse.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:11:48 AM

What is TYGRR.BOND-P

a listing on a scame site called glbse. Theymos was owner and treasure of glbse.
Your listing. Let us not be dishonest here nor vague.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:15:05 AM

What is TYGRR.BOND-P

what i said is correct. No one doubts theymos was involved in the glbse scam.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:16:54 AM

What is TYGRR.BOND-P

what i said is correct. No one doubts theymos was involved in the glbse scam.

A listing ...lol

Your listing you benefitted from.

Pattern:

1. Someone directs statements at you.

2. You immediately attempt to shift the blame and discussion to someone or something else.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:23:11 AM

I have been waiting to see how i scammed

something even theymos with all his power cant show.

Trolling
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:42:56 AM

when MP gave you back the bonds did you not enter into an agreement ?

The contract with gurty.. what changed between when you where going to pay 100btc each week or what it is ? it seems like you didnt pay anything, he got angry a yr later and you said nope thats it you were a meanie.

is that not what happened in both scenarios ? You talk about how you paid off your debts and how poor you were cause of it ? MP didnt get paid,so wtf you talking about, who did you pay ?

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:52:38 AM

The contract with gurty.. what changed between when you where going to pay 100btc each week or what it is ? it seems like you didnt pay anything, he got angry a yr later and you said nope thats it you were a meanie.

is that not what happened in both scenarios ? You talk about how you paid off your debts and how poor you were cause of it ? MP didnt get paid,so wtf you talking about, who did you pay ?

Yes there was an agreement and it was followed. Both people are just unhappy with how they worded it at the time. They want to adjust details years later.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:52:52 AM

He believes that his debts should be paid by Theymos. lol

Just because Peter borrows money from Paul and Peter gives money to a company that John worked for does not mean that John owes Paul money.

Peter still owes Paul as he was the BORROWER.

Of course goat can't get this as he thinks he has done nothing wrong even though he has violated his own contract(s) and agreements which were confirmed via PMs.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Sydboy

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:00:51 AM

So what you are saying is anybody who goes into business with you may get 0 if they do not have their lawyer check every word that is said ? If wording was a problem why did you not tell them 2 years ago they would get 0 ?  It seems like you are the one changing the wording, 2 years later.

You ended up with a lambo and god knows what else. you really 'lost your ass' ay.

Yes there was an agreement and it was followed. Both people are just unhappy with how they worded it at the time. They want to adjust details years later.
Sydboy

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:04:53 AM

the facts are you did not tell them they would get 0.
You told them they would get something. In gurtys case it was written down in a contract.
with MP you said you would pay tomorrow or whatever. You did not say "no you are getting 0"
So you can say what ever you like. The fact is that you changed the wording and conditions years later.
and in summary, you are a scammer. a slimy piece of shit.  You have no morals, no ethics, you are a disease on the human race. 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:05:17 AM

So what you are saying is anybody who goes into business with you may get 0 if they do not have their lawyer check every word that is said ? If wording was a problem why did you not tell them 2 years ago they would get 0 ?  It seems like you are the one changing the wording, 2 years later.

You ended up with a lambo and god knows what else. you really 'lost your ass' ay.

two years ago there was no reason for them to think they should get more than zero.

they are trying now because they see i did well with litecoin. Im not going to pay people to not lie.

but yes everyone should have their lawyer assist them with contracts.

things like coming back two years later and saying ohhh when i said that i meant something else is just bullshit. Honestly i think they are trying to scam me.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:07:24 AM

the facts are you did not tell them they would get 0.
You told them they would get something. In gurtys case it was written down in a contract.
with MP you said you would pay tomorrow or whatever. You did not say "no you are getting 0"
So you can say what ever you like. The fact is that you changed the wording and conditions years later.
and in summary, you are a scammer. a slimy piece of shit.  You have no morals, no ethics, you are a disease on the human race. 

im not the one who is trying to chage the wording. Are you a sock or just failed to read the thread?

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:08:55 AM

two years ago there was no reason for them to think they should get more than zero.

they are trying now because they see i did well with litecoin. Im not going to pay people to not lie.

but yes everyone should have their lawyer assist them with contracts.

things like coming back two years later and saying ohhh when i said that i meant something else is just bullshit. Honestly i think they are trying to scam me.

The interesting thing everyone here should note is you have not disproved the claims against you.

The contract in the OP state terms very clearly.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:09:29 AM

Just because Peter borrows money from Paul and Peter gives money to a company that John worked for does not mean that John owes Paul money.

Of course goat can't get this as he thinks he has done nothing wrong even though he has violated his own contract(s) and agreements which were confirmed via PMs.

i do not thing theymos should pay anything. Gurrty i think is owed nothing. But since theymos has gurrtys coins theymos can pay if he wants. This has been made more than clear.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:11:30 AM

Lol at smoothie claiming i need to prove im not a watch and not the person who is calling me a witch.

this is still over your head lol. Its called troll bait and i wont fall for it.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:12:37 AM

i do not thing theymos should pay anything. Gurrty i think is owed nothing. But since theymos has gurrtys coins theymos can pay if he wants. This has been made more than clear.

I thought I was on ignore...lol...

Shifting the blame to Theymos for collection of payments is what you have been doing. That has been made clear.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:13:35 AM

Lol at smoothie claiming i need to prove im not a watch and not the person who is calling me a witch.

this is still over your head lol. Its called troll bait and i wont fall for it.

Your contract you wrote proves you took on debt in the form of BTC. Which you never fulfilled.

Your own contract makes you out to be the "witch" or was it "watch" lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:15:20 AM

Smoothie scammed me when he sold me his litecoin silver tokens.

prove it wrong....   Roll Eyes

Trolling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: