Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue  (Read 117590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:55:12 PM

Can I mine this in a pool?  If so, are their any pools set up to mine this coin?

Yes, but will launch on August 15!

Our coin is X15!

Do you know what pool will be mining this coin? 

See the the first post please.

Thanks

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:32:18 PM

thanks dev do a good job  to make a good coin , not like other shit dev ,  Smiley

Thanks, I'm working for this..

TIP:
Read the whitepaper, our coin is 100% decentralized and community will make him used! Smiley

Thanks

wanna translate this thread
when launch Wink

where you from?

Thanks

i know that so many people don't like chinese because many scam dev form china
but i am very proud as a chinese
 Smiley

Nice to meet you, I need Chinese contacts! I want to buy some items from there! Smiley

I don't dislike Chinese, i dislike skam, but I can even understand those who are scamming.
I can't blame them for trying to catch up (and manage to do so). Most Chinese I know personaly are even the opposite and are providing great services.
So i assume you are right being proud and your coin looks  ... let say friendly, i am looking forward finding out, what you have in mind for it

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:53:03 AM

TOMORROW...

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2409
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:27:35 AM

thanks dev do a good job  to make a good coin , not like other shit dev ,  Smiley

TIP:
Read the whitepaper, our coin is 100% decentralized and community will make him used! Smiley

Thanks

when launch Wink

where you from?

Thanks

Smiley

Nice to meet you, I need Chinese contacts! I want to buy some items from there! Smiley

I don't dislike Chinese, i dislike skam, but I can even understand those who are scamming.
I can't blame them for trying to catch up (and manage to do so). Most Chinese I know personaly are even the opposite and are providing great services.
So i assume you are right being proud and your coin looks  ... let say friendly, i am looking forward finding out, what you have in mind for it

you are confusinf things. Dev is not Chinese.

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Our release will be:

Windows, Linux and source-code, after I'll contact my friend to make the MAC version.

Block Explorer will be launch with Coin too.

Any donators there? Thanks

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:58:32 PM

TIP:

Thanks

when launch Wink

where you from?

Thanks

Smiley

you are confusinf things. Dev is not Chinese.

oergh, should read more carefully ;-)
sorry

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:46:35 PM

Pools that are open to register! Smiley

Thank you

MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:20:56 AM

One good point: You are using your original username, instead of a newbie account.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:21:56 AM

Can't you put some REAL pictures of T-shirts and mugs instead of these?
MajidBC

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:23:48 AM

Can someone give me a link to an X15 config file for Sapphire 280X?
MajidBC

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:28:26 AM

Can you please give the code to some pool opertaors or experienced members of bitcointalk to check it? Just like UseCoin is going to do here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735355.0
By this method, miners and investors will trust you more.
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:15:12 AM

250000 blocks? Too long pow span.

grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:16:54 AM

250000 blocks? Too long pow span.

Pow time ~ 173 days
#TTIN

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:18:38 AM

The Time Is Now!

After seeing the ammount of coins being released the last couple of weeks it has to stop.
There are allready over 1000 cryptocurrencies made, maybe even 2000 now.

A lot of those coins aren't even alive anymore, they where made by people who wanted a quick buck and left when they did not get it leaving behind miners that
payed for their rigs and power, some even rented a rig so everybody lost money except the creator of the coin.

Some coins where created only to scam people out of their BTC.

No more new coins are needed, this should STOP NOW.

Most coins are created with nice names, no new ideas and incompetent devs with newbie accounts. The chance is they created one before and are one of the scammers.
Don't fall for this.

The first signs are: No website, a shitty logo but most important a weird story or no story without mentioning any plans.

To pool owners: Stop hosting the new shit coins and help this crypto world stop this nonsense.

I'll give you one great example of a coin with a very bright future and a very great development team behind it
:
Quote from: saffroncoin

link=topic=586320.msg8303989#msg8303989 date=1407802053
Development update on Project Orion

We have been talking about Orion for quite some days, on the forums as well as IRC. We are now going to announce what "Project Orion" is openly. This is the biggest development of SaffronCoin and something that could take cryptos to a higher level.

We were very much focused on communication, innovation and user flexibility when we first started. Hence, we probably have the best and most feature-packed crypto
wallet now. A few days back on our IRC channel, we were discussing of ways to evolve crypto truly rather than spamming the existing blockchain with unnecessary services. We wanted to provide our users the same ease of use they got using centralized services, in a decentralized fashion. After a lot of discussion of these ideas, the idea for "Orion" was born.

We are going to give you a decentralized version of the most used centralized service - EMAIL. You would not have to worry about agencies snooping on
your mail.
Orion would be a decentralized cross-crypto communication protocol through which you can send and receive "mail" to and from other cryptos (provided they have
implemented Orion Protocol)
. In layman's language, Orion can be known as
Crypto-Mail (c-mail).
Suppose you are sending a mail from your Saffroncoin wallet to a Vericoin address, the recipient's c-mail address would be : <vericoin_address>@vericoin. The nodes on the networks of Saffroncoin and any other Orion compatible crypto-currency would route the mail to the destination.

There are P2P messaging services but Orion tends to deepen the crypto world connection by cross-currency communication. During initial stages, there would be only text mail support but once this protocol gains wider support, we will work on file transfers as attachments just as you do in your normal e-mail.We will be working with other cryptos to test the Orion protocol.We will provide a detailed Whitepaper on the technical implementation of Orion in a few days.

SFRDirect
SFRDirect is a decentralized trading/escrow platform where you trust no-one with your funds. We will be releasing an alpha version of a SFRDirect compatible wallet in some days which uses the existing blockchain. Once we successfully test the stability, the future versions will implement "Sidechains" over which this service will run.
Many decentralized apps will run on the sidechain thus not "spamming" the original

blockchain.

These 2 are our biggest developments.

This is our updated Roadmap :

https://i.imgur.com/nEnSXjk.png

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 10:20:22 AM

The Time Is Now!
[ lots of bullshit deleted ... ]

OK I won't be hosting a pool for your shitcoin

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
#TTIN

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:25:35 AM

The Time Is Now!

I remember you hosting a shit coin called TALK aka BCC. You only here to get free coins trough fee
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:49:12 AM

Nimbus is not to advertise other coins. After todays launch I'll post photos of mug and t-shirt.

Thanks all for posts

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 11:13:02 AM

The Time Is Now!

I remember you hosting a shit coin called TALK aka BCC. You only here to get free coins trough fee

Says the one with the promo for the shitcoin ^^

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
garyknox74

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:27:42 AM

I'll be adding a pool too, link in my twitter (see sig) and on the pools mainpage (also sig) and I've also msged the dev Smiley

see you later
let me know when the pool is setup. i like suprnova!!

[XDE + EAGS] - INVEST 1 PROFIT TWICE! |  ENDS DEC. 11TH
djams69

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:33:43 AM

I'll be adding a pool too, link in my twitter (see sig) and on the pools mainpage (also sig) and I've also msged the dev Smiley

see you later
let me know when the pool is setup. i like suprnova!!

The pool is already up and waitin for the launch

I'm in this coin. Just created an account to say that and thanks to the dev team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: