Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation  (Read 113272 times)
Lay94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:20:53 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 03:55:04 PM by Lay94

URL: http://www.hash-core.com
Price: 0.025$/KW/H
Comment: Operator Tronix computers LTD UK +44 208 935 5041

Plus 9.25C per kW fee  Undecided

Entry level - 15C per kW  Embarrassed

Life is expensive in Romania

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCTheGreat

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:52:50 PM

So I was finally able to find a home for my miners at www.valuehash.com. Got referred to this hosting provider from one of my acquaintances, who is also hosting his miners at this facility. Visited their facility this weekend and they have a pretty neat set up.
MimiVoladora

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

I sent 20 miners to Rekt mining, I will update as soon as they are online!
The owner have been answering any questions I may had without any problem, so it looks legit...
kjs

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

Have sent an email and website enquiry to Rekt Mining, awaiting response now.

If anyone from Rekt Mining is around, feel free to PM me Cool
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

I sent 20 miners to Rekt mining, I will update as soon as they are online!
The owner have been answering any questions I may had without any problem, so it looks legit...

Two more of my miners at rektmining went live last night.  Dustin says the last ones tomorrow.  He is installing them in order of arrival.

Ask him where you are in the que so you can track his process Wink

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
BTCTheGreat

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

So I was finally able to find a home for my miners at www.valuehash.com. Got referred to this hosting provider from one of my acquaintances, who is also hosting his miners at this facility. Visited their facility this weekend and they have a pretty neat set up.
Where are they located?

They are based out of Central New York
tomothy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

Where are they located?

Were you able to host below the 10kw minimum? I think I'm at 8600 until my other unit arrives next month lol. Desperate to get hosting outside the house.
layee99

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

Good news at rektmining. I spoke with Dustin tonight and the new 12000 sqft facility is now active.  

He says he is ready to start receiving additional equipment and should clear the current backlog in a few days.

~nh

https://image.ibb.co/eVLBqG/20171205_165244_1512525562752.jpg

No hash till today.
Sent text message and didn't get any response. Now I'm little bit nervous. Maybe he is super busy to setup the space?

Update:
Got text message respond. He is trying to setup ASAP, but not guarantee.

Update2:
It's 3 am at mining farm and he is still working for setup. I got photo of my miners and will be up online this morning for sure with pool setup.
I think he just got new place and need to setup all the wires and Ethernet cables etc. It takes a lot of times.
I will update final update after I get hash.

Final update:
He is taking good care of each customers. Even though he just opened his mining farm, he knows what he is doing.
All of my threee L3+ & D3 are up online and he setup all the pool with the information that I gave him.
I will bring more miners to him.

Great that you miners are up and runnng. I have been with him for almost 2 months now. He is definitely a responsible and trustworty person.

My 25 D3 miners were delivered on Dec 1, but not a single miner has been set up yet. Anyone who sent miners in Dec lucky enough being setup?

any success with your miners deployment?

10 miners are online and over 40 S9 miners are waiting for up online. Don't know when it's available.
It's been 2 weeks now and still no hash from over 40 S9.

@layee99;  I just reached out to rektmining about the hold up and Dustin said they had been waiting on the power company to finish the additional electrical runs.  

Since it is getting finished up today he said the eta to clear the backlog of 10 client installs is just a few more days.

~nhminer

Glad to hear that. 10 of my miners are running right now and over 40 miners are waiting for online.

would you recommend hosting with rektmining?

This is too early to say that I recommend this place. I will wait till all miners up online.

Dustin said he was ready to set up my miners before Christmas, then told me there were no power cords available. I first ordered from Amazon but got lost, then ordered from another website, and finally delivered yesterday. I sent him several emails, text messages and called him two times since then, but he is not responding any more. What's going on? Is he afraid to respond because he couldn't find 10 of my miners? But at least put the other 15 online. Frustrated.
leplik

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

Hi everyone.

For our project kikohash.com we have started mining operation in Sweden.
As we have not complete our tokensale on 100% we have a some electrical power (2+ MW) for other clients collocation.
Our datacenter is located in Sweden near Östersund.

We are offering hosting for $75/kW per month (connection, pdu, ventilation, support) and discount for first 3 monthes (depends on amount of equipment).

Write me pm or create a ticket on our  site Kikohash.
pc2002

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

Good news at rektmining. I spoke with Dustin tonight and the new 12000 sqft facility is now active.  

He says he is ready to start receiving additional equipment and should clear the current backlog in a few days.

~nh

https://image.ibb.co/eVLBqG/20171205_165244_1512525562752.jpg

No hash till today.
Sent text message and didn't get any response. Now I'm little bit nervous. Maybe he is super busy to setup the space?

Update:
Got text message respond. He is trying to setup ASAP, but not guarantee.

Update2:
It's 3 am at mining farm and he is still working for setup. I got photo of my miners and will be up online this morning for sure with pool setup.
I think he just got new place and need to setup all the wires and Ethernet cables etc. It takes a lot of times.
I will update final update after I get hash.

Final update:
He is taking good care of each customers. Even though he just opened his mining farm, he knows what he is doing.
All of my threee L3+ & D3 are up online and he setup all the pool with the information that I gave him.
I will bring more miners to him.

Great that you miners are up and runnng. I have been with him for almost 2 months now. He is definitely a responsible and trustworty person.

My 25 D3 miners were delivered on Dec 1, but not a single miner has been set up yet. Anyone who sent miners in Dec lucky enough being setup?

any success with your miners deployment?

10 miners are online and over 40 S9 miners are waiting for up online. Don't know when it's available.
It's been 2 weeks now and still no hash from over 40 S9.

@layee99;  I just reached out to rektmining about the hold up and Dustin said they had been waiting on the power company to finish the additional electrical runs.  

Since it is getting finished up today he said the eta to clear the backlog of 10 client installs is just a few more days.

~nhminer

Glad to hear that. 10 of my miners are running right now and over 40 miners are waiting for online.

would you recommend hosting with rektmining?

This is too early to say that I recommend this place. I will wait till all miners up online.

Dustin said he was ready to set up my miners before Christmas, then told me there were no power cords available. I first ordered from Amazon but got lost, then ordered from another website, and finally delivered yesterday. I sent him several emails, text messages and called him two times since then, but he is not responding any more. What's going on? Is he afraid to respond because he couldn't find 10 of my miners? But at least put the other 15 online. Frustrated.

I'm in same situation. My 10 of miners are online and over 40 s9 miners are not online yet. Very frustrated here. I went to his place and I saw he have physical area and other business location. I believe he didn't have any wire job at that moment. Also I don't know he have enough electricity. He become late responser when you ask estimated setup date. He told me I have 5 people backlog ahead of me last week. If my s9 are not setup soon, I will withdraw all the s9. 
kjs

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

Where are they located?

We are going to visit their DC on the weekend, with a view to putting a few machines there.
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

Ive told many people to not send units etc to these people unless they could PROVE they were legit... This is just one of the hundreds of reasons why.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-mining-ico-giga-watt-sued-securities-fraud/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
cawekun

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:31:40 AM

so difficult to find good mining hosting.
lots of scam and the good one full  Sad
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:41:09 AM

so difficult to find good mining hosting.
lots of scam and the good one full  Sad

Agreed... Cant find anyone reputable.. and it's pathetic that people are crooked enough to take advantage of the community.
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

Is anyone available to accept miners?
I have some send to my colocation who just told me they cannot host them.

ha
cawekun

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

Hi there guys,

I'm happy to offer you hosting in our medium size farm located in Europe / Czech republic.

Prices: 0,11USD/kWh plus 17USD/miner/month.

Free NBD deployment, no additional costs. We do have now new place for 250+ miners.

Feel free to contact me here or: info_at_cryptohosting.eu

Michal - tw0rak

Mate, can we have pictures and videos of the farm?

Appreciate.
carnut

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Hello -

I'm in search of a host for 6 Antminer S9's now, and 14 additional by spring/summer, with monthly growth as room allows.

• I'd prefer southeast USA (nothing international, please) and I MUST be able to visit your facility in person first. please message me with your city and state, and your all-in (or breakdown of) rates.
  • 208/240 VAC preferred (no 120v, please). Redundant power preferred but not a must.

Like many of you, I've spent the past 3 weeks on the phone and via email with no less than 20 hosts, data centers and "others".

18 were full, most of them expanding but no space until later in the year. And 2 I just didn't trust for one reason or another.

I'm just about to the point of building my own small facility here in NC. I've been kicking the idea around for months. Anyone else in the southeast interested in discussing this, message me. If there's a vetting process to build trust within the Bitcointalk community, please message me.

I'm new on the forum but not to telecom. beginning in 2000, I built switches for wireless and long distance carriers for several years, employed by Nortel Networks, then TEK Systems. from 2003 to 2005 I managed new switch builds for a major wireless carrier. They then hired me on board in 2005 and I've been a network engineer for them since.

Thanks, in advance, for any responses and recommendations.

orinium

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Hi,

There is an extensive list at the beginning of this thread, however we are unable to find companies responding or having space.
Can you please help out
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Still getting even more emails, still don't have capacity, still won't for a while.

Also I'm getting a lot of emails from people who want to host frickin' dozens of miners. I have never hosted for industrial-scale customers and never will. If you have more than about 10 machines, don't even bother asking. Little guys only.

Still getting emails, still don't have capacity. Probably won't for a while.

Gotten a bunch of emails again this week, but the case hasn't changed.

Just to curb some of the half-dozen-odd emails I get per week -

Just to curb some of the dozen-odd emails I get per week -

I am still technically over capacity. I do not forsee having any available space in the next few months. I do not host GPU rigs. I do not particularly like the L3+ either.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
YabaDabaDoo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:50:59 AM

Hi guys,

I've posted previously in this thread about my hosting experience with Great North Data.  I have newest experience to report and created a new post below

[SCAM ALERT] Great North Data uses extortion to force clients out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2711862.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: