Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation  (Read 113271 times)
pc2002

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

I went to Rekt mining farm on last Thursday(Feb/8/2018) and my miner was sitting on the ground as I brought these few months ago. I noticed lots of wood parts were on the ground and he said his partner broke down all the wood structure that they built up. He showed me the another new facility photos on his phone that he will get in few weeks and he also said it has already equipped electricity, internet and cooling(air-conditioning) jobs. He told me  that new facility only needs the wiring. So I decided to leave some of my miners and picked up some. He told me he needs another 2 weeks, so I will wait another 2 weeks and done. I don't know how it goes and will work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

We still have space in EUROPE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317155.new#new

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

I went to Rekt mining farm on last Thursday(Feb/8/2018) and my miner was sitting on the ground as I brought these few months ago. I noticed lots of wood parts were on the ground and he said his partner broke down all the wood structure that they built up. He showed me the another new facility photos on his phone that he will get in few weeks and he also said it has already equipped electricity, internet and cooling(air-conditioning) jobs. He told me  that new facility only needs the wiring. So I decided to leave some of my miners and picked up some. He told me he needs another 2 weeks, so I will wait another 2 weeks and done. I don't know how it goes and will work.

Thanx for update
cryptojoelx

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

Just like the saying goes. Smiley
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
rickybobby856

Activity: 1
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:49:23 AM
Merited by 727miner (1)

I went to Rekt mining farm on last Thursday(Feb/8/2018) and my miner was sitting on the ground as I brought these few months ago. I noticed lots of wood parts were on the ground and he said his partner broke down all the wood structure that they built up. He showed me the another new facility photos on his phone that he will get in few weeks and he also said it has already equipped electricity, internet and cooling(air-conditioning) jobs. He told me  that new facility only needs the wiring. So I decided to leave some of my miners and picked up some. He told me he needs another 2 weeks, so I will wait another 2 weeks and done. I don't know how it goes and will work.

This is pretty accurate.

I dont understand how some of you dont think this piece of shit is not a scammer. He has manipulated and lied to everyone involved including me. He has been "expanding" since November (look at facebook page), and what have been the results?

He talks well and assures you of everything and sells you a pie in the sky, but then when push comes to shove what actually happens? Do you see anyone that doesnt have some type of problem with rekt mining?

Google the word scam and you get :a dishonest scheme;

This has been one of the most dishonest schemes I have ever witnessed in my life. He just wants you to send him your miners when he has no capacity and will lie to you in order to get your equipment there, and once there you are trapped.

His expansion depends on his ability to get people to be foolish enough to send him equipment all while he works his other 2 jobs and has your miners sitting on the floor while he tries to figure out how to be able to profit off you. He has no technical knowledge of mining, he has a warehouse in the DESERT that he just plugs equipment into. There are no safety mechanisms such as surge protectors or relays. He is literally taking a cord and plugging it in a socket. There is no cooling or heat exhaustion at all.

What is everyone going to do when its summer time in the Desert? The equipment is going to fry. He has tricked everyone to create a buildup of demand for himself to be able to get your money when and if he is ready.

This is not a viable business model. Someone with no expertise, someone who is not there to oversee things, someone who has constantly had problems and by the looks of it in this forum lost the trust and financial backing of his investor. You can not be foolish enough to think things will get better.

I understand humans have the unrelenting belief of "hope" and this is what this scammer has relied on. He tells you oh expansion and new facilities are coming, and look 5 months and what has happened?

If it wasnt for VAT tax I would be mining where I live, but instead I have been tricked by a robber baron and made to lose a small fortune all while he has people desperate enough for hosting to have their equipment sit idle.

Now I'm hearing there is an issue with the police and that a poster here is looking to sue?

This is a very sad story, and I guess the name should of been a warning to everyone. REKT mining, means everyone will get ruined, and destroyed financially. Wrecked, completely wrecked anyone who has come in contact with this piece of garbage.

I just wish people had been more vocal about the problems before I sent my equipment there, he enticed everyone by sprinkling some good experiences and then totally pulled the wool over everyone eyes and destroyed us financially.

I will be pulling my miners out, I have no more patience or belief that this situation will get fixed. This should serve as a warning to everyone, do not trust someone who has a silver tongue and promises you the world. Do not be fooled like I was, and please people tell others so we dont all fall prey to this scammer.

Facebook has recently been filled with people he has duped. Its just come too late for me now, if I can help one poor soul from my fate then I will have done some type of service to my fellow miners.

emmettoc

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:04:52 AM

I don't know what's Rekt is, but people who recommend it are all newbie. Something about this deal smells.
kpmhosting
Copper Member

Activity: 52

Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

Dear All,

We have decided to offer a flat installation charge of 70 USD and 20% discount on hosting fees applicable for 4 months for the customers who are experiencing troubles with existing service providers. All our prices are inclusive of all taxes. Visit us at https://kpmhosting.com or email us at cs@kpmhosting.com

Thread below :-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2774242.0

Reliable Miner Hosting Service in Canada - https://kpmhosting.com

We install the miners within 1 business day !
harah352

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

I went to Rekt mining farm on last Thursday(Feb/8/2018) and my miner was sitting on the ground as I brought these few months ago. I noticed lots of wood parts were on the ground and he said his partner broke down all the wood structure that they built up. He showed me the another new facility photos on his phone that he will get in few weeks and he also said it has already equipped electricity, internet and cooling(air-conditioning) jobs. He told me  that new facility only needs the wiring. So I decided to leave some of my miners and picked up some. He told me he needs another 2 weeks, so I will wait another 2 weeks and done. I don't know how it goes and will work.

This is pretty accurate.

I dont understand how some of you dont think this piece of shit is not a scammer. He has manipulated and lied to everyone involved including me. He has been "expanding" since November (look at facebook page), and what have been the results?

He talks well and assures you of everything and sells you a pie in the sky, but then when push comes to shove what actually happens? Do you see anyone that doesnt have some type of problem with rekt mining?

Google the word scam and you get :a dishonest scheme;

This has been one of the most dishonest schemes I have ever witnessed in my life. He just wants you to send him your miners when he has no capacity and will lie to you in order to get your equipment there, and once there you are trapped.

His expansion depends on his ability to get people to be foolish enough to send him equipment all while he works his other 2 jobs and has your miners sitting on the floor while he tries to figure out how to be able to profit off you. He has no technical knowledge of mining, he has a warehouse in the DESERT that he just plugs equipment into. There are no safety mechanisms such as surge protectors or relays. He is literally taking a cord and plugging it in a socket. There is no cooling or heat exhaustion at all.

What is everyone going to do when its summer time in the Desert? The equipment is going to fry. He has tricked everyone to create a buildup of demand for himself to be able to get your money when and if he is ready.

This is not a viable business model. Someone with no expertise, someone who is not there to oversee things, someone who has constantly had problems and by the looks of it in this forum lost the trust and financial backing of his investor. You can not be foolish enough to think things will get better.

I understand humans have the unrelenting belief of "hope" and this is what this scammer has relied on. He tells you oh expansion and new facilities are coming, and look 5 months and what has happened?

If it wasnt for VAT tax I would be mining where I live, but instead I have been tricked by a robber baron and made to lose a small fortune all while he has people desperate enough for hosting to have their equipment sit idle.

Now I'm hearing there is an issue with the police and that a poster here is looking to sue?

This is a very sad story, and I guess the name should of been a warning to everyone. REKT mining, means everyone will get ruined, and destroyed financially. Wrecked, completely wrecked anyone who has come in contact with this piece of garbage.

I just wish people had been more vocal about the problems before I sent my equipment there, he enticed everyone by sprinkling some good experiences and then totally pulled the wool over everyone eyes and destroyed us financially.

I will be pulling my miners out, I have no more patience or belief that this situation will get fixed. This should serve as a warning to everyone, do not trust someone who has a silver tongue and promises you the world. Do not be fooled like I was, and please people tell others so we dont all fall prey to this scammer.

Facebook has recently been filled with people he has duped. Its just come too late for me now, if I can help one poor soul from my fate then I will have done some type of service to my fellow miners.

Thanks!  I knew he was fishy from his fishy from his videos and photos.  Definitely won’t send anything to him.
coincitadel

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

Coin Citadel Mining

www.coincitadelmining.com

We are now accepting clients in our new hosting facility in Plattsburgh NY

S9 miners $125 a month

We also accept D3, L3's and GPU miners
MimiVoladora

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

So I was finally able to find a home for my miners at www.valuehash.com. Got referred to this hosting provider from one of my acquaintances, who is also hosting his miners at this facility. Visited their facility this weekend and they have a pretty neat set up.
Where are they located?

They are based out of Central New York

We are going to visit their DC on the weekend, with a view to putting a few machines there.

Did you go to the DC ?

I looking for space for 16 miners 3 immediately !

Anyone has any info about valuehash.com? Thanks
taserz

Activity: 801
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:33:16 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 06:43:38 AM by taserz

So I was finally able to find a home for my miners at www.valuehash.com. Got referred to this hosting provider from one of my acquaintances, who is also hosting his miners at this facility. Visited their facility this weekend and they have a pretty neat set up.
Where are they located?

We are going to visit their DC on the weekend, with a view to putting a few machines there.

Did you go to the DC ?

ValueHash is awesome. I have 10 machines hosted with them and another 20 going there shortly with even more coming there after. Up-time has been well over 95% and I have yet to have any machines act up while using their service. Shreyash runs an awesome facility. If you guys are unsure about sending over 10kw worth of hardware your bigger mistake is not sending them all up there in one shot.

Ps. If you are mailing over 20 miners and do not have boxes ask UPS to build you a crate so they can then insure it and mail it for less. It beats paying $70 a machine shipped an insured. Luckily I can just get mine driven up there but when I ran the numbers it was a 20% saving in shipping by doing that.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
Crixus502

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

Where are they located?

Did you go to the DC ?

Hi, I have been working with Value Hash for a while (https://www.valuehash.com) and only can say that this is the best place to host your miners,
amazing customer service, support, up-time, rates. Shreyash (Founder of Value Hash) is always available to help.
I am sure that I made a very good decision hosting my miners with them and I highly recommend them.
harah352

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

Where are they located?

Did you go to the DC ?

Hi, I have been working with Value Hash for a while (https://www.valuehash.com) and only can say that this is the best place to host your miners,
amazing customer service, support, up-time, rates. Shreyash (Founder of Value Hash) is always available to help.
I am sure that I made a very good decision hosting my miners with them and I highly recommend them.

They charge $100/unit for setup?  Got to be kidding me!  No thanks!
taserz

Activity: 801
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:44:46 PM

Where are they located?

Did you go to the DC ?

Pay it once and then don't worry about it. Still cheaper electrical rates than competitors that have uptime and are reliable.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
cryptmeup

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Where are they located?

Did you go to the DC ?

Do they provide VPN access to your miners? 
harah352

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

Where are they located?

Did you go to the DC ?

Pay it once and then don't worry about it. Still cheaper electrical rates than competitors that have uptime and are reliable.

So if you have 100 units x $100 = $10000?  Pay it once?  I don’t think so.
Arctic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

A glimpse into our facility: https://imgur.com/a/nuZOO
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534783
..2mW + available power...
... Currently available power is 500 kW/H...

<pedantic mode>
Protip 1 - 2mW + available power  you mean MW
Protip 2 - 500 kW/H.. you mean kW not kW/H (and even if you meant kWh, which you don't, it's kWh not kW/h)

</pedantic mode>

In the meantime happy to report our 16 x 10^9 mW DC expansion is going well opening in April.  Wholesale requirements >400kW (in 20kW racks) feel free to PM me for details.

A

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted.
MimiVoladora

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Where are they located?

Did you go to the DC ?

So if you have 100 units x $100 = $10000?  Pay it once?  I don’t think so.

I have to say I do find it expensive also to pay $100 per miner, but I rather pay this than have them offline... at least they don’t charge you for extra works afterwards if they need to do anything to the miners... anyway what are the other options? I don’t see any other hosting facility with space and affordable prices... my miners are at rektmining and will be sending them tomorrow to valuehash...
Par Avion

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

Coin Citadel Mining

www.coincitadelmining.com

We are now accepting clients in our new hosting facility in Plattsburgh NY

S9 miners $125 a month

We also accept D3, L3's and GPU miners

Any reviews on these guys? Thinking of using them as its close and priced well.

Please pm me if needed.
billbuttlicker

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

Ocuis in Calgary in Canada.

Prices start at $200 per month, all inclusive. We are a short drive away from downtown and offer co-located hosting at an easily accessible location.

Space is filling up, but if you sign up before the end of the month, we'll give a discount. If you refer someone, you get a finder's fee. If you're looking to host large numbers, we can talk about a special rate as well.

Both ASICs and GPUs are welcome. We welcome Antminers. Prices are as follows:

HaLong 16T/ Bitmain S9   C$240
Bitmain A3   C$220
Bitmain L3+  C$200

Contact us for GPU pricing.

We accept both cash and cryptocurrencies as payment. The price is all inclusive, comprising miner setup, Internet, power, security (we have cameras and an alarm system that goes directly to police) and monitoring.

Get in touch: e@ocuis.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: