Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64114 times)
Jnz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:52:39 PM

I'm losing hope on that dev, are you at least good with maths?? Doing 10:1 ratio for 25m harmony is like doing 1:1 but increasing harmony to 250m, I don't know if you get, but if satoshi increased 21m bitcoins to 210m bitcoins trust me the price wont be in the hundreds.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:54:09 PM

I'm loosing hope on that dev, are you at least good with maths?? Doing 10:1 ratio for 25m harmony is like doing 1:1 but increasing harmony to 250m, I don't know if you get, but if satoshi increased 21m bitcoins to 210m bitcoins trust me the price wont be in the hundreds.

You realize I never said doing 10:1 for 25m Harmony. I'm talking about lowering the total coin count. You guys aren't reading everything. I haven't even set anything in stone so relax. We're simply discussing ideas for how to make this coin as valuable as possible.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
codmaster

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:16:06 PM

as valuable as possible to line your own pockets, not ours.....
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:16:47 PM

as valuable as possible to line your own pockets, not ours.....

I'm not even getting any Harmony coin, this coin is purely to benefit the Yin/Yang community.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:27:55 PM

Well, I learned you guys have no appreciation for the fact that I am one of the only devs who is not just quitting on a coin and instead I'm being active to do something to actually give you guys value back. I will just go ahead and keep it the way it's planned 25mil total with 15mil for Yin/Yang at a 1:1 swap even if that means it will probably fail. I'll do everything I can to make it succeed, but this is by far not the best way to do it in order to make a new coin that new people will want to be a part of.

Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:32:10 PM

Well, I learned you guys have no appreciation for the fact that I am one of the only devs who is not just quitting on a coin and instead I'm being active to do something to actually give you guys value back. I will just go ahead and keep it the way it's planned 25mil total with 15mil for Yin/Yang at a 1:1 swap even if that means it will probably fail. I'll do everything I can to make it succeed, but this is by far not the best way to do it in order to make a new coin that new people will want to be a part of.
Just make a plan, and bring it out when you thought it through. We might like it and understand why it's better than the one before. But i think you're on the wrong path now... if you change the swap ratio, then change the max coins in such ratio that it changes nothing or not as much as it will right now, for starters.
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:39:24 PM

Think it was a good idea if the ratio stayed the same.. Not sure why everyone is getting their panties in a twist for.. Less coins total make each coin have more value in the end. I think it can work both ways in the end but the coin reduction would have been a good thing in the end.
Explaining it a little better would have been better tho Wink just looked like you was saying ''you just lost potentially 1/5 or 1/10th of your coins''
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:41:53 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 09:00:05 PM by YinCoinYangCoin

Just make a plan, and bring it out when you thought it through. We might like it and understand why it's better than the one before. But i think you're on the wrong path now... if you change the swap ratio, then change the max coins in such ratio that it changes nothing or not as much as it will right now, for starters.

The problem is that people will have the same value of coins as long as Harmony's price stays above the ratio. People are just afraid to lose some of their market percentage even it means the coin will be benefited and they will make money. I can't reason with any of you guys, so now I have no choice but to do what you guys want. Hopefully Harmony does well.

necros

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:13:07 PM

Actually yes it does.  But it really doesn't matter now, I sold as soon as I saw your reversal. 

Actually It is because of ppl like you. Nothing was final, yet you crash the market like totally morons.

I think the dev is legit, and I'm also for the idea of cutting down the supply.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:15:02 PM

Just answer me this. Why does it matter if it's 1:1 or 5:1 as long as the ratio of coins is the same. Someone give me an answer because it clearly won't effect the value of your holdings. All it allows me to do is lower the total coin count thus making the values of Harmony higher. This is a move to increase the value of your holdings, yet you guys are flipping out.

It doesn't.  My point was rhetorical consistency.  People react to a change in plans/numbers even if it evens out in the wash.  The crypto market is like a bunch of prairie dogs who are reacting to airplane shadows...news travels fast and misinterpretation happens just as quickly.

Having a clear and concise plan is very important.  Any speculative changes should be done in question form and allotted for community discussion...it gives the impression of collaboration rather than the immediate jumping to unintended conclusions.  I'm in it regardless...I'm just trying to advise how things can get a out of control when words and announcements get changed in the middle without any clear impetus...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:17:46 PM

Okay guys, I've done some calculations. There are pretty much 10.5mil Yin remaining from the Pre-mine and 12mil Yang, but I forgot that about 1.5 mil total coins are stuck in cryptorush. The breakdown how those coins have been distributed is in the previous thread. This means that 12million have been distributed and are in the hand of the community which is less than I originally thought. So, current idea is that 12 million Harmony will be set aside for the yin/yang swap which is good because we do need more coins for POS. That is enough that everyone will be able to swap their coins.

I am not sure at what rate the swap will occur yet. Do you guys think it is good for the swap to start when POW ends, and should all coins be available to swap at the beginning or should it be done in phases. If you guys immeadiately dump your coins you will kill the market, that is what scares me.

If you guys are open to me cutting back the percentage of coins that are held for yin/yang then I will aprreciate that because it will mean that Harmony will succeed better. The only difference made is that your percentage holding of the market will change. Your value of coins will not change, actually they will grow because they are pretty much 0 with yin/yang the way it is. Please be open to understand how this will help.

dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:31:14 PM

Think you should tie the conversions to the different phases you have planned for the coins , so each time a new feature get in the ''dip'' from ppl converting don't get too brutal. To keep a balance with interest in the coin and more coins being thrown in.

And i personally think reducing the number of coin is good. Ppl can just buy more if they want a bigger share .. the price is ridiculous on yin/yang atm.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:19:10 PM

Think you should tie the conversions to the different phases you have planned for the coins , so each time a new feature get in the ''dip'' from ppl converting don't get too brutal. To keep a balance with interest in the coin and more coins being thrown in. 

Agreed.  Look at Silkcoin.  They are doing 2 POW phases to ease market dumping.  As long as new/stout attributes are applied and confirmed during the conversion(s) then you will maintain interest.

The main point is getting those phases working seamlessly.  The developments implemented successfully should create confidence for the next implementation and the coin won't be dumped hardcore save for what can only be assumed to be normal/healthy trading.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:23:49 PM

All i see there is a bunch of hypocrits who never even showed up trying to bring ideas. The dev has been honest since the very start most of the time on irc trying to find ways to get some better prices for the coin.

the  funniest part in all of this is most of the complainers never showed up a single time trying to suggest new stuff, they probably never voted or never even tryed to promote the coin via any way.

I personally dont care about what ever the dev chose for this coin because hes not the reason the market is crashing, who ever wants to dump it all go ahead right now we at least wont have anymore useless holders in this community.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:54:18 PM

Okay guys, I've done some calculations. There are pretty much 10.5mil Yin remaining from the Pre-mine and 12mil Yang, but I forgot that about 1.5 mil total coins are stuck in cryptorush. The breakdown how those coins have been distributed is in the previous thread. This means that 12million have been distributed and are in the hand of the community which is less than I originally thought. So, current idea is that 12 million Harmony will be set aside for the yin/yang swap which is good because we do need more coins for POS. That is enough that everyone will be able to swap their coins.

I am not sure at what rate the swap will occur yet. Do you guys think it is good for the swap to start when POW ends, and should all coins be available to swap at the beginning or should it be done in phases. If you guys immeadiately dump your coins you will kill the market, that is what scares me.

If you guys are open to me cutting back the percentage of coins that are held for yin/yang then I will aprreciate that because it will mean that Harmony will succeed better. The only difference made is that your percentage holding of the market will change. Your value of coins will not change, actually they will grow because they are pretty much 0 with yin/yang the way it is. Please be open to understand how this will help.

I suggest that we proceed to the original plan of 1:1 ratio of swapping of yin/yang coins with Harmony Coin. People who are holding their coins for this swap should be already be rewarded of that 1:1 ratio and by not dumping.
Let the swapping be done in phases.

Please choose the best steps and be firmed with it.

Thanks.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:35:03 AM

I suggest that we proceed to the original plan of 1:1 ratio of swapping of yin/yang coins with Harmony Coin. People who are holding their coins for this swap should be already be rewarded of that 1:1 ratio and by not dumping.
Let the swapping be done in phases.

Please choose the best steps and be firmed with it.

Thanks.

I can't really do that though because people freak out and start crying and saying I'm a thief. Those people are so ridiculous...

passionsurf

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:46:42 AM

Is anyone else having problems with the Yincoin wallet for windows? The Yang wallet works fine, but the Yin wallet keeps crashing. I tried redownloading it. I tried deleting the appdata. Still crashes.
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:37:19 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 10:32:52 AM by Rnbin

All i see there is a bunch of hypocrits who never even showed up trying to bring ideas. The dev has been honest since the very start most of the time on irc trying to find ways to get some better prices for the coin.

the  funniest part in all of this is most of the complainers never showed up a single time trying to suggest new stuff, they probably never voted or never even tryed to promote the coin via any way.
I made suggestions in the past that other people here agreed to and the way you handled those suggestions was just ridiculous, your replies were filled with hypocrisy aswell. So don't bitch now. When your community tried to respond in a proper way, you had no ears. Now that everybody rages there's more respons of the team in a few hours than usually on a whole week. And the raging people are actually being listened to, indirectly encouraging this behavior.

And is it a surprise that people start to freak out ? We barely know anything of Harmony coin. We don't know what'll be special nor unique about it. Yinyang on the other hand HAD a unique concept, yet failed. Now you take out the unique concept and expect a successful coin to just appear, after all its bad history and publicity ? This clearly is incompetence from you guys, and don't be a fool blaming this on the community. I've followed this coin each day and you guys actually did some good things to the coin that surprised me. You were able to get it on the market, trading to a decent price right after it died. If only its future would have been stable the markets might have been too. You have a lot of qualities like no other coins have but there's also a lot of incompetence on certain levels and you guys should urgently work on that.

Get a plan for this coin, come with a concept that's fail-proof. If you want succes, then build up a community. And don't do this by, for example distributing coins asking us to keep them so we can just watch their value turn to dust. This was a no-brainer. These things don't build a community, it feeds leechers. Get a concept that makes us want to be involved on the long run. Something we can look up to, without dramatised punchlines like, i quote:
"We expecting all these changes to get Yincoin and Yangcoin to their natural floors around 10000 satoshis."
Make a unique coin that you can manage this time, don't come with a coin to put your capabilities on the test. Do things within your capabilities. Make no speculations of 'high floors' if there's nothing to supports a speculation like that.

And if you did something wrong: just admit it, be a man and work for a solution. You will automatically gain the trust of people and this is how a community can be born. They'll see the team can handle an obstacle, without having to relaunch every time and take a stap back from that obstacle in order to hit in again a bit later. But right now we've only see this coin struggle and people holding the coin feel like they are in a dangerously volatile investment. Relaunches instead of improvements every few weeks... And you couldn't speak much of an improvement when you look at the past relaunches. You must come up with a good idea this time and not just an interim or substitute coin that doesn't look that promising. Make us shiver to this new coin. Tell us why this coin will not fail and why it will be BIG, so people won't be anxious for changes made to the swap etc.

There's no shame on admitting you failed in the past, many great men 'failed' before. Just remember that every single fail is a step closer to succes. And that's why i still have hope in you guys.
t-minus

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:22:13 AM

I received a PM on the 27th, however still no yin or yang coins... and now this new coin is just making me a bit confused lol.

Because your in the 2nd wave, and i dont understand why are you so eager to receive your coins? they wont disapear if you received my pm it means your on the list and i have to wait for the dev confirmation to send them out.

Some of you are acting as if they need the coins as soon as possible so they can dump them.

if you have been pmed then you need to wait, i'm not the dev im just helping.

not eager just wanna be sure its still goin on. all this talk of harmony coin is coinfusing as fuck now. with so many failed launches and BCC taking over a month to do a drop just wanted to make sure its still going on. you should expect people to ask questions lol... especially with all thats going on with this coin(s).

What is BCC? Harmony is not confusing at all, it is very simple actually. It will also be a much better coin with much better features.

Well it use to be BCC I think they just changed their symbol. Its the "unofficial" coin of bitcoin talk. The thing im confused about isnt so much Harmony coin, but what will happen with the yin / yang thats getting sent out? will they be useless? will we have to trade them in? just wasnt sure what was going on.

They will be exchanged for Harmony coin over time on a Yin/Harm and Yang/Harm market.

ah ok, I see... now do they have to be? will the yin / yang coins be dead once they are turned in? hence the whole coin destruction details on the first post? thanks for the info, thanks for the coins too. received my coins. will wait for the harmony exchange to occur, thanks again.
codmaster

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:14:19 AM

Rnbin +1   

agree.........who says game changer, new worth 10000 etc etc, when the dev hasnt even made his mind up what hes doing? i think the ratio talk is to drop the price, someone gets loads cheap, then change their minds, again! also bit arrogant to say were moaning or being awkward?? want to fuck with peoples investment and change the rules?? proper game changer NOT! like weve got no right to complain?? id give you the coins back for a face to face meeting, see whos freaking out and crying then you arrogant ejit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: