Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64114 times)
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:25:36 AM

I have stated the new numbers and these are official, I apologize if you don't agree, but at least give this chance. There will be 8.5million coins and 1.5million will be dedicated for Yin/Yang (roughly 16.5%). Yin/Yang will trade at an 8:1 ratio for Harmony coin. Thank about it like this, if you bought your Yin and 400sat average, Harmony only needs to be worth 3200sat. If you think a coin with only 8.5million total coins won't be worth at least 3200sat then you are most likely wrong. I believe this is the best path for the coin and I'm making an executive decision. Dump your yin/yang if you want, they are already worth nothing pretty much at this point. I'm giving you a chance to take those no value coins and actually get something worth money out of them.

How about you just turn Yin and Yang over to a dev who knows what they are doing and make Harmony it's own coin. What's your actual bitcoin username so I know to stay clear of your crap scam coins? Thanks for costing me 6 Bitcoins trusting that your new "big announcement" was going to be worth a crap, instead of "Hey all you Yin Yang holders, let me reward you for holding the coins by taking 87.5% of your coins away and put your new coins into another one of my totally worthless scam coins that the entire community that was behind me before is now against me, but will magically support my new scam coin since there are less of them" I hope poloniex doesn't even list Harmony to teach you a lesson.  WOLF has more of a chance of making it with no dev than Harmonycoin with a know scammer

I didn't take any of your coins... Again as long as Harmony is worth 8x the average of your yin/yang holdings you will at least breakeven. You're just childish for calling me a scammer. I am doing things to try to actually give you value in a coin. Yin/yang cannot be resurrected, but I expect will see good action as long as they can be changed for harmony. Your also acting like I'm a scammer if you lose on a trade. I'm a trader, and I've lost on many trades before; I never once have blamed the dev of the coin for my loss. Now, I am hoping you don't lose, that's why I'm doing what I'm doing. You're upset now, but you won't be upset after you see Harmony trading for a week and realize that you will make money. Stop complaining right now, you don't even know what is going to happen in the future.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:37:32 AM

I don't know how you can not understand that just because a coin has a fewer amount will makr people want it. If Harmony trades below 5,000 I won't even break even with this new 8:1... I have lost on quite a few trades. I am calling you a scammer because you had a "big announcement" that caused a big spike in the Yinyang prices then your announcement was about killing them off. Then you came saying 1:1 and then came back on announcing an uneven swap ratio that drove the price from 350-500 down to 170.... and now they have almost no volume. Mr calling you a scammer has nothing to do with me losing on a trade
cascorp

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:41:43 AM

i totally agree with dev on changing the ratio or anything else . you guys should be clear that dev dont owe you anything , you thought yin/yang were worth investment so you bought them . you should also remember that harmony is totally a new coin with new concept , dev are so responsible that have yin/yang to swap for harmony , i think hes doing very good .
changing the ratio ,actually , wont harm your money ,but a 1:1 ratio do lower the price of harmony . if HARM start with a high floor , like 5000 sat , then the difference in price will be greater than 500 sat floor . so i think its a good thing .
but i think you guys have the same concern with me , that is we know few things of HARM , so if dev tell us more about HARM , letting us know the value of HARM , maybe investors will love and hold yin/yang  Wink

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
cascorp

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:47:52 AM

I don't know how you can not understand that just because a coin has a fewer amount will makr people want it. If Harmony trades below 5,000 I won't even break even with this new 8:1... I have lost on quite a few trades. I am calling you a scammer because you had a "big announcement" that caused a big spike in the Yinyang prices then your announcement was about killing them off. Then you came saying 1:1 and then came back on announcing an uneven swap ratio that drove the price from 350-500 down to 170.... and now they have almost no volume. Mr calling you a scammer has nothing to do with me losing on a trade
easy dude  Smiley sorry about that but if you dont like it just dump you yin/yang to me on Polo  Smiley

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:50:35 AM

i totally agree with dev on changing the ratio or anything else . you guys should be clear that dev dont owe you anything , you thought yin/yang were worth investment so you bought them . you should also remember that harmony is totally a new coin with new concept , dev are so responsible that have yin/yang to swap for harmony , i think hes doing very good .
changing the ratio ,actually , wont harm your money ,but a 1:1 ratio do lower the price of harmony . if HARM start with a high floor , like 5000 sat , then the difference in price will be greater than 500 sat floor . so i think its a good thing .
but i think you guys have the same concern with me , that is we know few things of HARM , so if dev tell us more about HARM , letting us know the value of HARM , maybe investors will love and hold yin/yang  Wink

Thank you for the support, and our new dev for this coin is the goalcoin dev who we are VERY confident in. We are bringing in a new team who will be able to be more active in the consistent development of the coin. He is starting development on Monday, and a very detailed pre-ann will be posted 24hours in advance of HarmonyCoin.

For starters, Harmony will be the one of the VERY few x11 Anon coins, and it will be POW/POS unlike Darkcoin. Also, it will now have a VERY low coin coun, almost 1/3 lower than Darkcoin. The fact that this coin will have No IPO and No Pre-mine is also very important because it opens the coin up for a higher price potential.

In terms of special features, those will be in the works. The Goalcoin dev is a very good dev though, and will help us come up with something more to make HarmonyCoin unique. We will also have wallets ready at launch, with a better UI than the previous ones. I personally believe that Harmony is a great coin name as well, definitely on the levels of DarkCoin or Blackcoin.

If you guys want to make some logos that we could look at, that would be greatly appreciated.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:56:55 AM

I suggest that let the new coin be released first and let us see how it will be traded on the open market. After which we can discuss on how Yin/Yang will be swapped with Harmony. The value of Harmony Coin that is being forecast is ALL SPECULATION for now. Remember the 10K Satoshi Rally for both coins? I know there are dumpers but it should have continued

Lets see the finished Product first before we make any judgment. But for the meantime let Yin/Yang be traded fairly at Polo and soon hopefully at MintPal.com
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:02:07 AM

Just dicussed with Goalcoin dev and it's looking like HarmonyCoin will be X13. The first Anon X13 coin in Cryptos actually.

cascorp

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:05:14 AM

Thank you for the support, and our new dev for this coin is the goalcoin dev who we are VERY confident in. We are bringing in a new team who will be able to be more active in the consistent development of the coin. He is starting development on Monday, and a very detailed pre-ann will be posted 24hours in advance of HarmonyCoin.

For starters, Harmony will be the one of the VERY few x11 Anon coins, and it will be POW/POS unlike Darkcoin. Also, it will now have a VERY low coin coun, almost 1/3 lower than Darkcoin. The fact that this coin will have No IPO and No Pre-mine is also very important because it opens the coin up for a higher price potential.

In terms of special features, those will be in the works. The Goalcoin dev is a very good dev though, and will help us come up with something more to make HarmonyCoin unique. We will also have wallets ready at launch, with a better UI than the previous ones. I personally believe that Harmony is a great coin name as well, definitely on the levels of DarkCoin or Blackcoin.

If you guys want to make some logos that we could look at, that would be greatly appreciated.
sounds great ! Cheesy
how about exchange ? will HARM hit Polo or else after launch ?

cascorp

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:06:45 AM

Just dicussed with Goalcoin dev and it's looking like HarmonyCoin will be X13. The first Anon X13 coin in Cryptos actually.
X13 is more energy-saving  and popular than X11

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:24:35 AM

sounds great ! Cheesy
how about exchange ? will HARM hit Polo or else after launch ?

I hope to start on Bittrex at launch and then hit Polo within a week.

DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:49:27 AM

+1

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:37:10 AM

Highly doubt you ever put 6 BTC in yin/yang my friend. If so, you are just a plain idiot for not daily checking the official thread for a $4000 investment in perhaps the most volatile market existing. I got about $150 invested and checked poloniex/forum/twitter once every few hours...
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:34:03 AM

Glad to finally hear about improvements. I hope words will turn into deeds and i might like where this is going. The swap you were planning per 5 days in 12 blocks, got more info on that ? I'm wondering how it'll roughly work. You'll announce 12 specific times where every individual can swap as much yinyang as they desire untill 1m yinyang is exchanged per block ? So if 1 person would swap 1m on his own this would be possible ? Or will there be a limit for every individual so we won't have these situations
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:19:36 AM

Glad to finally hear about improvements. I hope words will turn into deeds and i might like where this is going. The swap you were planning per 5 days in 12 blocks, got more info on that ? I'm wondering how it'll roughly work. You'll announce 12 specific times where every individual can swap as much yinyang as they desire untill 1m yinyang is exchanged per block ? So if 1 person would swap 1m on his own this would be possible ? Or will there be a limit for every individual so we won't have these situations

Or maybe he could have the exchanges do the job.

He could allow a phase where everyone would send their coins to poloniex and poloniex would do the /8 and swap the coins.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:17:32 AM

Highly doubt you ever put 6 BTC in yin/yang my friend. If so, you are just a plain idiot for not daily checking the official thread for a $4000 investment in perhaps the most volatile market existing. I got about $150 invested and checked poloniex/forum/twitter once every few hours...

I DID daily check the thread. That's why I am calling him a scammer. i was anticipating a big rise from the "big announcement" not hey Yin and Yang are dead... SURPRISE that was the announcement... doubt all you want. I have 1.1 million Yin and Yang together bought between 300 & 700... remember it used to trade that high before the "announcement"?
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:43:46 PM

I DID daily check the thread. That's why I am calling him a scammer. i was anticipating a big rise from the "big announcement" not hey Yin and Yang are dead... SURPRISE that was the announcement... doubt all you want. I have 1.1 million Yin and Yang together bought between 300 & 700... remember it used to trade that high before the "announcement"?

The price actually went up because of the announcement, and buy support increased from the announcement because most people realized that this is beneficial.

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:43:49 PM

so...........

Whats the plan for now....? Smiley
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:53:13 PM

so...........

Read the updated ann on the thread.

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:00:19 PM

so...........

I meant for swapping... where... when...  how.. is it gonna happen... any info on that? And do you have a swap "rate" in mind? like 4yin/1harmony or something..?

I dont care about the fact I get less coins... I understand the fact that its not healthy to do a one on one swap to keep a stable higher price..
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:20:05 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 08:37:06 PM by YinCoinYangCoin

so...........

I meant for swapping... where... when...  how.. is it gonna happen... any info on that? And do you have a swap "rate" in mind? like 4yin/1harmony or something..?

I dont care about the fact I get less coins... I understand the fact that its not healthy to do a one on one swap to keep a stable higher price..

The swap ratio is in the OP, it's 8:1 meaning that a total of 12million yin/yang will be exchanged. That is pretty much how much is actually in circulation amongst the community.  Where, we will be hosting it on Coin-Swap.net. When, it will happen in many waves so that not too many coins are released on the market at once.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: