Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64114 times)
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:00:25 PM

Okay so i wrote a suggestion below. This started out as a no-brainer but i put some thinking in this while writing it, edited a thousand times but it might just have massive advantages and eliminate many disadvantages that we currently have. So hear me out on this for a sec and try to read everything, it took some time to fully develop this idea:

Imagine having an IPO, but instead of distributing another 500k harmony for the IPO, you could just use the harmony that was supposed to be swapped for yin/yang, and for every harmony bought as IPO you (the team) just buy 8 yin or yang from Pol with the money received from the IPO investor.

To give an example: An investor wants to buy 10k harmony of the IPO, say at a fixed price of 3000 sat per harmony. He pays you (YinCoinYangCoin/the team) 0.3 BTC for this and you give him 10k harmony that was supposed to be swapped for 80k yin or yang. So, now you buy 80k yin or yang from the market (with the money you received) at the lowest price possible, and 'destroy' these. Now in case you buy the yin yang from Pol in the range of 1-375 sat (375=3000/8), you will:

1. have eliminated the yinyang of dumpers who would've dumped their harmony for under 3000 sat (the IPO price) after the swap (i'm explaining this below)
2. instead of people dumping during the Harmony phase, coins will be dumped prior to this: they'll dump in the yinyang phase
3. this will not cost you money, you'll actually make a profit from dumpers selling yinyang under 375 sat
4. profit can be used for mintpal etc.

In case there are no more people selling their yinyang under 375 sat after a while, this wouldn't be a problem (on the contrary!): It would mean you eliminated all dumpers who were going to dump harmony for less than the IPO (< 3000 sat). Because they're better off selling yinyang at around 375, instead of dumping cheap (< 3000 sat) harmony after the swap. (So IF many people will sell yinyang at 375 sat and not lower than that anymore, it'll create such an overflood of sales at 375 that there'll be a lot of competition amongst sellers, thus naturally generating lower prices. Even IF, theoretically, this competition wouldn't happen and it'll only be sold at 375 and not lower, it would still eliminate dumpers too so wouldn't be a problem.)

Some more advantages:

-There will be less yinyang holders, so less swap (this is what the creator wants!)
-The fact that yinyang will be swapped for harmony, will no longer have such a negative aspect since yinyang will be worth something again.
-Harmony won't be a replacement for a 'dead' currency: there'll be put life in yinyang again prior to its artificial destroyment by the swap, healing its reputation (thus healing the reputation of the creator, the team and ofcourse: harmony).
-If yinyang sells for around 375 sat after a while (which is very possible as long as the IPO is succesful), the IPO investors will NOT have the disadvantage that yinyang holders will get their harmony way cheaper (as of now yinyangholders will get Harmony for about 800 sat, since yinyang's currently about 100 sat). It would be unfair for the IPO investors, as you mentioned before, since they spend 3000 sat. With my idea, if yinyang naturally gets to about 375 or more in good conditions, this disadvantage will be eliminated aswell. Yinyang holders pay about the same price now so it's equal, plus they can gain profit if they don't dump this time (this would be a first for yinyang...!). If it doesn't make the 375 sat, still some dumpers will be eliminated and it'll still have a positive impact, with even more profit to spend on mintpal (win-win situation).

Note: ofcourse you (the team) are supposed to buy yinyang from the community for this to work. If you use your own yinyang (or from the team) you wouldn't eliminate the dumpers thus have no effect with this.

Note2: in the beginning, when yinyang will be < 375 sat, people will prefer to buy yinyang instead of IPO. This can be avoided by several ways: the team can already start buying cheap yinyang on Pol, the community can do this too. People outside the community can too: they'll see it as an investment after this plan has been announced. With stable floor of 3000 sat for harmony they have a good investment if they buy yinyang below 375 sat, even if they can't sell it for 375 (if it doesn't sell they'll still have the posibility to swap).

Afterwards the swap can go as planned with the remaining yinyang, without the dumpers. You could even scratch the 'one week waiting time' for the swap to satisfy everybody in the community because a floor of 3000 sat will be set and will be way more stable. No more fear for dumpers.

Looks pretty solid if you are able to find a not too high - not too low IPO price. If it's too high, you get less investors, less dumpers eliminated and less chance of yinyang to reach 1/8th of the IPO price. Too low and still too many people will hold their yinyang as yinyang will reach 1/8th faster. So the one crucial task the team has, if this plan gets implemented, is making sure they're able to get enough people to get in the IPO. The positive aspect about my plan, is that the plan itself should make IPO more attractive for investors.

I could very well do this, I personally have no problem buying back Yin/Yang from people. The plus about this, is that I will not have to associate Harmony with Yin/Yang at all. I agree with this, and once the IPO sells out, I will buy up 12mil Yin/Yang. This idea also means that Yin/Yang won't just be dead now. It will mean Yin/Yang can continue as a coin.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:03:40 PM

Some of us ain't dumpers, I've been holding from day 1, got over 250k. I've said it before, but my concern is having to wait a week to swap my coins, and in that week the coin will get dumped on by the multipools. They don't care what coin it is, and they can't play the market hoping for a rise in price, they need BTC to pay the miners, some of those rigs are huge, and they gotta be paid for. I'm happy to support the dev's decision and the coin, hype it up, spread the word, etc, but is there no way to avoid the Yin/Yang holders getting the worst deal, and possibly becoming bagholders of a new coin?
+1
This deal is screwing the supporters and dumpers alike.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:16:45 PM

YangCoin (YANG) +270.00% past 24 hours  Wink

https://www.cryptonator.com/winners-losers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:43:27 PM

I still haven't been paid for my blog bounty who now is in charge of paying out bounties for bloggers? I am also invested heavily in yin/yang and I did my part to support the coin. I never got the free distribution as I was promised either so feeling a little sad at the moment as I hate my hard work going to waste. >:(I want to support Harmony Coin too but would love to be paid for my work as promised. Smiley
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:56:32 PM

I still haven't been paid for my blog bounty who now is in charge of paying out bounties for bloggers? I am also invested heavily in yin/yang and I did my part to support the coin. I never got the free distribution as I was promised either so feeling a little sad at the moment as I hate my hard work going to waste. >:(I want to support Harmony Coin too but would love to be paid for my work as promised. Smiley

Could you dm me your Yang address.

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:59:44 PM

Could you dm me your Yang address.

Awe thank you for not forgetting me as I am a good supporter and also trolled hard on POLO..they know me well there.. Grin Grin
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:03:25 PM

Okay so i wrote a suggestion below. This started out as a no-brainer but i put some thinking in this while writing it, edited a thousand times but it might just have massive advantages and eliminate many disadvantages that we currently have. So hear me out on this for a sec and try to read everything, it took some time to fully develop this idea:

Imagine having an IPO, but instead of distributing another 500k harmony for the IPO, you could just use the harmony that was supposed to be swapped for yin/yang, and for every harmony bought as IPO you (the team) just buy 8 yin or yang from Pol with the money received from the IPO investor.

To give an example: An investor wants to buy 10k harmony of the IPO, say at a fixed price of 3000 sat per harmony. He pays you (YinCoinYangCoin/the team) 0.3 BTC for this and you give him 10k harmony that was supposed to be swapped for 80k yin or yang. So, now you buy 80k yin or yang from the market (with the money you received) at the lowest price possible, and 'destroy' these. Now in case you buy the yin yang from Pol in the range of 1-375 sat (375=3000/8), you will:

1. have eliminated the yinyang of dumpers who would've dumped their harmony for under 3000 sat (the IPO price) after the swap (i'm explaining this below)
2. instead of people dumping during the Harmony phase, coins will be dumped prior to this: they'll dump in the yinyang phase
3. this will not cost you money, you'll actually make a profit from dumpers selling yinyang under 375 sat

In case there are no more people selling their yinyang under 375 sat after a while, this wouldn't be a problem (on the contrary!): It would mean you eliminated all dumpers who were going to dump harmony for less than the IPO (< 3000 sat). Because they're better off selling yinyang at around 375, instead of dumping cheap (< 3000 sat) harmony after the swap. (So IF many people will sell yinyang at 375 sat and not lower than that anymore, it'll create such an overflood of sales at 375 that there'll be a lot of competition amongst sellers, thus naturally generating lower prices. Even IF, theoretically, this competition wouldn't happen and it'll only be sold at 375 and not lower, it would still eliminate dumpers too so wouldn't be a problem.)

Some more advantages:

-There will be less yinyang holders, so less swap (this is what the creator wants!)
-The fact that yinyang will be swapped for harmony, will no longer have such a negative aspect since yinyang will be worth something again.
-Harmony won't be a replacement for a 'dead' currency: there'll be put life in yinyang again prior to its artificial destroyment by the swap, healing its reputation (thus healing the reputation of the creator, the team and ofcourse: harmony).
-If yinyang sells for around 375 sat after a while (which is very possible as long as the IPO is succesful), the IPO investors will NOT have the disadvantage that yinyang holders will get their harmony way cheaper (as of now yinyangholders will get Harmony for about 800 sat, since yinyang's currently about 100 sat). It would be unfair for the IPO investors, as you mentioned before, since they spend 3000 sat. With my idea, if yinyang naturally gets to about 375 or more in good conditions, this disadvantage will be eliminated aswell. Yinyang holders pay about the same price now so it's equal, plus they can gain profit if they don't dump this time (this would be a first for yinyang...!). If it doesn't make the 375 sat, still some dumpers will be eliminated and it'll still have a positive impact, with even more profit to spend on mintpal (win-win situation).

Note: ofcourse you (the team) are supposed to buy yinyang from the community for this to work. If you use your own yinyang (or from the team) you wouldn't eliminate the dumpers thus have no effect with this.

Note2: in the beginning, when yinyang will be < 375 sat, people will prefer to buy yinyang instead of IPO. This can be avoided by several ways: the team can already start buying cheap yinyang on Pol, the community can do this too. People outside the community can too: they'll see it as an investment after this plan has been announced. With stable floor of 3000 sat for harmony they have a good investment if they buy yinyang below 375 sat, even if they can't sell it for 375 (if it doesn't sell they'll still have the posibility to swap).

Afterwards the swap can go as planned with the remaining yinyang, without the dumpers. You could even scratch the 'one week waiting time' for the swap to satisfy everybody in the community because a floor of 3000 sat will be set and will be way more stable. No more fear for dumpers.

Looks pretty solid if you are able to find a not too high - not too low IPO price. If it's too high, you get less investors, less dumpers eliminated and less chance of yinyang to reach 1/8th of the IPO price. Too low and still too many people will hold their yinyang as yinyang will reach 1/8th faster. So the one crucial task the team has, if this plan gets implemented, is making sure they're able to get enough people to get in the IPO. The positive aspect about my plan, is that the plan itself should make IPO more attractive for investors.

I could very well do this, I personally have no problem buying back Yin/Yang from people. The plus about this, is that I will not have to associate Harmony with Yin/Yang at all. I agree with this, and once the IPO sells out, I will buy up 12mil Yin/Yang. This idea also means that Yin/Yang won't just be dead now. It will mean Yin/Yang can continue as a coin.

Running 2 coins will split the attention since you will have to keep promoting harmony yin and yang.

I agree with Rnbin idea it seems like a good plan. but do not put the whole ipo into buying back all the yin yangs. The best would be to use the ipo back into buy walls to make the harmony market as solid as possible, once people see all these buy wall they will feel secure about the harmony price climbing up.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
me755

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:16:58 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Bittrex is officially hosting the IPO, if you guys checked out what happened with DCM you would be thrilled too! They are also interested in hosting the coin-swap as well. IPO and official thread will be live in 24-48 hours.

Great news! Thank you!

f.u
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:27:31 PM

Some more advantages:

Running 2 coins will split the attention since you will have to keep promoting harmony yin and yang.

I agree with Rnbin idea it seems like a good plan. but do not put the whole ipo into buying back all the yin yangs. The best would be to use the ipo back into buy walls to make the harmony market as solid as possible, once people see all these buy wall they will feel secure about the harmony price climbing up.

The IPO will be large enough to buy back Yin/Yang to help the community here, and to support HarmonyCoin. We are looking at a 200btc IPO, so that will provide us with funds to truly make HarmonyCoin one of the big three: Blackcoin, Darkcoin, and HarmonyCoin

Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:05:54 PM

Damn i'm glad we're on the same level, writing that costed me way too much valuable time with upcoming master exams for this to be ignored :p

I was going for the same idea, indeed, it'll be less associated with yinyang. There's still an association though because the remaining yinyang coins (those not spent to IPO, or if people prefer to hold) could still be available for the swap ofcourse. But that's cool since yinyang's reputation will be restored. No problem in having an association with it !

Yinyang is not supposed to keep living though. Give yinyang a proper funeral by buying it out and hold/destroy those coins as i mentioned in my plan before. You can leave the yinyang episode behind you with a good ending, and have a fresh start with harmony. With a purified reputation. Keeping yinyang alive, there's no point in doing so. The coin will just die again (you don't want this on your name, seriously), better to phase it out yourself at a healthy point. Best/only way to finish that project succesfully, you'd probably be (one of?) the first altcoin creators that actually succeeded to finish a project AND satisfy the investors. What better way to start with a new coin ? Who wouldn't want to take part in Harmony ?

Ofcourse you MUST have a transparency of your trades (IPO AND Yinyang). The community must be able to see there's a ratio of 8/1 between yinyang's bought and IPO harmony sold. If not, there's no point in doing this or no one will be able to check if the yinyang is actually being bought. I suppose it's hard to do this with Polo addresses. But i'm sure there are ways of doing this. Maybe you could put all the premine in one wallet first, or even destroy it with the method you mentioned in the thread before. Then afterwards, provide another wallet where you send all the bought yinyang to. And make sure the community can follow everything with the blockchain. (i'm sure there are better and more transparent ways of doing this, but it's just an example you can build further on if you wish).
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:09:08 PM

Damn i'm glad we're on the same level, writing that costed me way too much valuable time with upcoming master exams for this to be ignored :p

I was going for the same idea, indeed, it'll be less associated with yinyang. There's still an association though because the remaining yinyang coins (those not spent to IPO, or if people prefer to hold) could still be available for the swap ofcourse. But that's cool since yinyang's reputation will be restored. No problem in having an association with it !

Yinyang is not supposed to keep living though. Give yinyang a proper funeral by buying it out and hold/destroy those coins. You can leave the yinyang episode behind you with a good ending, and have a start fresh with harmony. With a purified reputation. Keeping yinyang alive, there's no point in doing so. The coin will just die AGAIN, better to phase it out yourself at a healthy point. Best/only way to finish that project succesfully, you'd probably be (one of?) the first altcoin creators that actually succeeded to finish a project AND satisfy the investors. What better way to start with a new coin ? Who wouldn't want to take part in Harmony ?

Ofcourse you MUST have a transparency of your trades (IPO AND Yinyang). The community must be able to see there's a ratio of 8/1 between yinyang's bought and IPO harmony sold. If not, there's no point in doing this or no one will be able to check if the yinyang is actually being bought. I suppose it's hard to do this with Polo addresses. But i'm sure there are ways of doing this. Maybe you could put all the premine in one wallet first, or even destroy it with the method you mentioned in the thread before. Then afterwards, provide another wallet where you send all the bought yinyang to. And make sure the community can follow everything with the blockchain. (i'm sure there are better and more transparent ways of doing this, but it's just an example you can build further on if you wish).

This is how I'm doing it. I'm going to buy Yin/Yang back when the IPO finishes, and then set a buy wall on yin and yang to let people dump on me. I will be buying 12mil coins, just like the original swap plan. This allows everyone to be guarenteed to get their money back. Please do not comment about Yin/Yang in the HarmonyCoin thread when is it ready though. Just keep all focus on HarmonyCoin. The funds used to buy back Yin/Yang will only be a small part of the IPO, so all other funds will be used to take HarmonyCoin to big places.

Rnbin

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:18:36 PM

You can't hold the people from not talking about yinyang and associating it with Harmony. It's honestly better to get the rep of yinyang fixed so it can be a positive association. If you are going to buy out yinyang afterwards, you might aswell do it before anyway... You don't even have to fully buy it out yet, if you buy enough to set the wall at 375 satoshi, its reputation would already be stronger. i've been buying some yinyang to strengthen its wall already but i'm not gonna buy too much, you can use the BTC you spare from buying it cheap for mintpal. Restoring its rep is pretty simple and doesn't require that much BTC, and it'll eliminate all negative comments on the association with yinyang. And the association YOU have with yinyang ofcourse too.

BTW: I've edited my last post a bit, just wanted to check if you read the things i added too?
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:22:27 PM

You can't hold the people from not talking about yinyang and associating it with Harmony. It's honestly better to get the rep of yinyang fixed so it can be a positive association. If you are going to buy out yinyang afterwards, you might aswell do it before anyway... You don't even have to fully buy it out yet, if you buy enough to set the wall at 375 satoshi, its reputation would already be stronger. i've been buying some yinyang to strengthen its wall already but i'm not gonna buy too much, you can use the BTC you spare from buying it cheap for mintpal.

I've edited my last post a bit, just wanted to check if you read the things i added ?

I would prefer for Yin/Yang to be very little associated with Harmony though. I will personally buy up Yin/Yang after the IPO is over. At that point people can invest into HarmonyCoin if they desire.

Rnbin

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:28:38 PM

You can't hold the people from not talking about yinyang and associating it with Harmony. It's honestly better to get the rep of yinyang fixed so it can be a positive association. If you are going to buy out yinyang afterwards, you might aswell do it before anyway... You don't even have to fully buy it out yet, if you buy enough to set the wall at 375 satoshi, its reputation would already be stronger. i've been buying some yinyang to strengthen its wall already but i'm not gonna buy too much, you can use the BTC you spare from buying it cheap for mintpal.

I've edited my last post a bit, just wanted to check if you read the things i added ?

I would prefer for Yin/Yang to be very little associated with Harmony though. I will personally buy up Yin/Yang after the IPO is over. At that point people can invest into HarmonyCoin if they desire.

okay, i suppose you know what you're risking. you're the creator, you decide Smiley and thanks for implementing the rest of the idea, means a lot i could contribute to a better future for Harmony Smiley
Rnbin

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:49:01 PM

Gonna sleep now, if i may give you one last tip: make sure you find a way to promis to the rest of the community you're gonna buy the yinyang afterwards, or they might panic and spam the Harmony thread with uncertainty: not good.

+ Don't wait too long announcing the new plans. Don't forget to already announce the buy-wall price you'll implement for yinyang either. It'll temper the peeps' vulnerability to the new changes Wink they'll be happy to hear about it.

goodnight
digitron

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Yinyang is not supposed to keep living though. Give yinyang a proper funeral by buying it out and hold/destroy those coins. You can leave the yinyang episode behind you with a good ending, and have a start fresh with harmony. With a purified reputation. Keeping yinyang alive, there's no point in doing so. The coin will just die AGAIN, better to phase it out yourself at a healthy point. Best/only way to finish that project succesfully, you'd probably be (one of?) the first altcoin creators that actually succeeded to finish a project AND satisfy the investors. What better way to start with a new coin ? Who wouldn't want to take part in Harmony ?

This is how I'm doing it. I'm going to buy Yin/Yang back when the IPO finishes, and then set a buy wall on yin and yang to let people dump on me. I will be buying 12mil coins, just like the original swap plan. This allows everyone to be guarenteed to get their money back. Please do not comment about Yin/Yang in the HarmonyCoin thread when is it ready though. Just keep all focus on HarmonyCoin. The funds used to buy back Yin/Yang will only be a small part of the IPO, so all other funds will be used to take HarmonyCoin to big places.

it should be simultaneously! If you start buying Yin/Yang back only after the Harmony IPO is finished, the original idea of a 1:8 swap will only work if the Harmony price stays stable, which won't happen as we all know. If Harmony goes up as to be expected, then the old Yin/Yang holders are screwed.

Trading in both coins should only be allowed to start/resume once BOTH "IPO's" are finished.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
Rnbin

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:42:51 PM

Damn I couldn't sleep just thinking how this could never work if you do this after the IPO. First of all, if you want to lose all association with yinyang, you need to get 45 BTC from the IPO in order to buy out the complete yinyang market as this is the onliest way to discard complete association. Meaning no yinyang has to be swapped after the IPO. Not only is this gonna be impossible to get, but how are you going to make the whole community trust you with ten-thousands of dollars worth of BTC from the IPO, if you have no real solid reason to not buy out the yinyang simultaneously ? Doing it afterwards is not going to get Harmony less associated with yinyang as when you do it before/simultaneously...

And as mentioned it's just IMPOSSIBLE to kill all associations, think of the remaining yinyang that still need to be available for the swap. Do you really want to make the harmony investors believe harmony and yinyang have nothing to do with each other only to let them find out eventually ? Or do you want to revive yinyang, make an end to that project succesfully FOR YOURSELF and start fresh with Harmony ? I seriously don't get why you're not choosing for my suggestion. Please don't kill the thrust you were slightly building up again for yet another time. You always stated you're doing this for us, the people who invested in YOUR yinyang. And you literally asked us to work as a community and implement ideas. So what's up with that ? You'll earn your big part from Harmony too if you follow my advise, i didn't leave you out on this, don't worry...

I'd suggest you let the community decide if you're still not convinced, since satisfying them will be the key in the succes of Harmony. saying you're gonna buy the yinyang market afterwards is just going in the shady zone again. I'm pretty sure my plan is rock-solid the way i set it up, if you adjust it like that you'll totally kill it..
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:45:06 PM

it should be simultaneously! If you start buying Yin/Yang back only after the Harmony IPO is finished, the original idea of a 1:8 swap will only work if the Harmony price stays stable, which won't happen as we all know. If Harmony goes up as to be expected, then the old Yin/Yang holders are screwed.

Trading in both coins should only be allowed to start/resume once BOTH "IPO's" are finished.

I can promise that I will buy back Yin/Yang from the community members via the markets on Poloniex. Everything I have done for yin/yang is to help the community, so I will not just let them lose their money. I can start buying a little bit of Yin/Yang simultaneously with the IPO. The IPO should be launching tonight though guys, so you will not have to wait long to make back your money. Please have some trust in me. the IPO will be for over 150btc which if you look at what DCM just did on Bittrex is VERY possible. I will be buying back all 12million Yin/Yang at a fair price.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:46:46 PM

Damn I couldn't sleep just thinking how this could never work if you do this after the IPO. First of all, if you want to lose all association with yinyang, you need to get 45 BTC from the IPO in order to buy out the complete yinyang market as this is the onliest way to discard complete association. Meaning no yinyang has to be swapped after the IPO. Not only is this gonna be impossible to get, but how are you going to make the whole community trust you with ten-thousands of dollars worth of BTC from the IPO, if you have no real solid reason to not buy out the yinyang simultaneously ? Doing it afterwards is not going to get Harmony less associated with yinyang as when you do it before/simultaneously...

And as mentioned it's just IMPOSSIBLE to kill all associations, think of the remaining yinyang that still need to be available for the swap. Do you really want to make the harmony investors believe harmony and yinyang have nothing to do with each other only to let them find out eventually ? Or do you want to revive yinyang, make an end to that project succesfully FOR YOURSELF and start fresh with Harmony ? I seriously don't get why you're not choosing for my suggestion. Please don't kill the thrust you were slightly building up again for yet another time. You always stated you're doing this for us, the people who invested in YOUR yinyang. And you literally asked us to work as a community and implement ideas. So what's up with that ? You'll earn your big part from Harmony too if you follow my advise, i didn't leave you out on this, don't worry...

I'd suggest you let the community decide if you're still not convinced, since satisfying them will be the key in the succes of Harmony. saying you're gonna buy the yinyang market afterwards is just going in the shady zone again. I'm pretty sure my plan is rock-solid the way i set it up, if you adjust it like that you'll totally kill it..

I'm not sure what about your plan is not what we're doing. We will be buying simultaneously with the IPO. I will be spending my personal money to buy Yin/Yang back. I'm willing to do this because I believe long-term that HarmonyCoin will benefit me. I'm not the only person on Harmony though, we have a team of 4 main people. None of the have any association with Yin/Yang. This is why it should be a new coin and not associated with yin/yang.

phreakish

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 10:57:46 PM

Im in either way.

a cunning and whitty statement to follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: