Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64110 times)
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:26:03 AM

Would have been nice to be able to use Y/Y to be able to take part in the IPO. Either way , if the dev buy back the old coins that is fine but i hope the price wont be too low .. bought in the 700 area back then and held it since.. But well lets see how it all work out Smiley looking forward to harmony too.
spud3861

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:57:05 AM

Let's just hope the dev is true to his word and won't leave us y/y holders out of pocket. If done properly this would build a lot of goodwill for a successful harmony launch.

TB2YQ4-H73NTI-V3UVRT-WFAJXR-BUSECT-XE4A4L-27FY
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:58:08 AM

Would have been nice to be able to use Y/Y to be able to take part in the IPO. Either way , if the dev buy back the old coins that is fine but i hope the price wont be too low .. bought in the 700 area back then and held it since.. But well lets see how it all work out Smiley looking forward to harmony too.

same here.... with 500-600 sat im good with it...  Wink

such a shame though.... been holding my coins almost from the very beginning of yin/yang... And I cant say im happy with the way things are right now... In my opinion your are a trustworthy dev.... You never stopped workin for these coins...

Since im nowhere near my laptop the coming days (vacation Wink ) Im typing this from my mobile... wich doesnt work great... lol... So can there pls be some sort of a detailed explanation on whats gonna happen for now... Is the swap still on? Im really getting confused over all these different ideas posts....
digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:00:25 AM

Harmony IPO has started at Bittrex, pretty slow so far

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:01:12 AM

He told me "I'm not sure what about your plan is not what we're doing" a few replies up. And the plan does not eliminate the swap, so i suppose you're still going to be able to trade it for Harmony. I also suggested the swap could take place straight away and not just after the IPO, since it would restore yinyang's value. He originally wanted to hold the swap after IPO because yinyang was basically worthless thus not making the IPO fair/interesting for others. But the idea seems to have massive effect already as yinyang's skyrocketing, so i see no point in not holding the swap together with the IPO if yinyang value manages to stabilize at a good price.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:06:31 AM

He told me "I'm not sure what about your plan is not what we're doing" a few replies up. And the plan does not eliminate the swap, so i suppose you're still going to be able to trade it for Harmony. I also suggested the swap could take place straight away and not just after the IPO, since it would restore yinyang's value. He originally wanted to hold the swap after IPO because yinyang was basically worthless thus not making the IPO fair/interesting for others. But the idea seems to have massive effect already as yinyang's skyrocketing, so i see no point in not holding the swap together with the IPO if yinyang value manages to stabilize at a good price.

The swap is the one thing I guess I misunderstood. We will not be holding a swap because I will be buying back all the coins. As you suggested though, I have started buying back coin. I bought 2.7btc worth of Yin/Yang, and the markets are actually having a good response.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:12:45 AM

The swap is the one thing I guess I misunderstood. We will not be holding a swap because I will be buying back all the coins. As you suggested though, I have started buying back coin. I bought 2.7btc worth of Yin/Yang, and the markets are actually having a good response.

what??? pls explain whats going on right now... exact plans... every single page there is a new idea in the making... I dont get it anymore... First we were able too swap 1/1..... then after a lot of fuss... 1/8.... now we cant swap entirely anymore??? I didnt sell in the last pump because if thought we were going places again... swapping for the new coin sounded promising for me... even if it was only 1/8 of my yin...
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:23:01 AM

If you are going to buy the coins i think the best way to do so would be to set a buy/sell wall at like .. 699/700 and so everyone know it stand there and sell ... or maybe even ask to lock the market at a certain price because you are closing the coin and set a time limit before it get delisted. Just don't want to be left at a loss here , i was all ready to swap to harmony Smiley
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:30:06 AM

If you are going to buy the coins i think the best way to do so would be to set a buy/sell wall at like .. 699/700 and so everyone know it stand there and sell ... or maybe even ask to lock the market at a certain price because you are closing the coin and set a time limit before it get delisted. Just don't want to be left at a loss here , i was all ready to swap to harmony Smiley

I know, that is exactly what I am going to do. I have the btc to create a hug wall just yet, so I need to buy some btc back. For now I can buy sell orders though, either way the final plan is that I will be buying back everyone's yin/yang. I take this upon myself and assume full responsibility to make sure that you guys don't lose much on these coins. This way, you can just sell straight of yin/yang and immediately make back your money.
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:31:15 AM

what??? pls explain whats going on right now... exact plans... every single page there is a new idea in the making... I dont get it anymore... First we were able too swap 1/1..... then after a lot of fuss... 1/8.... now we cant swap entirely anymore??? I didnt sell in the last pump because if thought we were going places again... swapping for the new coin sounded promising for me... even if it was only 1/8 of my yin...

If you personally would like to swap instead of just selling, I might be able to make that happen. I am unsure yet.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:06:00 AM

I can confirm that me and cryptoadvisor made a swap of 2.7 btc worth of yin/yang.

He is true to his word and i didn't have a problem sending first.

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:30:01 PM

So who is buying the Yin/Yang?

Where are they buying it?

How much for?
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:33:22 PM

I can confirm that me and cryptoadvisor made a swap of 2.7 btc worth of yin/yang.

How was this made possible? How may I start doing the swapping my YIN coins  with your BTC?
Rnbin

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:40:58 PM

is there still going to be a 2nd distribution or can i move my Yang to Pol
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:56:59 PM

what??? So we are able too swap? WTF?!

pls make this easy on us, and tell us what we can expect... all I can see is just talk... no actions...

Are we able too swap for harmony?
Or are you buying up all the yin/yang?
digitron

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:06:58 PM

Harmony IPO in it's 6th hour, 251115 of 3M sold so far at 6000, looks like it's more or less on track with 4 days of IPO

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
Rnbin

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:19:49 PM

So who is buying the Yin/Yang?

Where are they buying it?

How much for?
Crypto will. He has already bought a part of yin/yang and is going to continue buying it at poloniex when he gets more BTC. it'll probably be bought around 375-700:

If you are going to buy the coins i think the best way to do so would be to set a buy/sell wall at like .. 699/700 and so everyone know it stand there and sell (...)

I know, that is exactly what I am going to do. (...)
dogeberet

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:58:08 PM

Harmony IPO in it's 6th hour, 251115 of 3M sold so far at 6000, looks like it's more or less on track with 4 days of IPO

It looks like it is disabled.  Is there a Harmony thread started?
azwccc

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:09:36 PM

this become more and more confused.... Cry

Bitrated user: azwccc.
digitron

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:09:52 PM

It looks like it is disabled.  Is there a Harmony thread started?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: