Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:11:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64114 times)
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:16:21 PM

So what now? We must change yangs that got in free giveaway?
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:33:45 PM

I just took a look at the harmonycoin thread....

dude... what the hell were you thinking? 140btc ipo?

People are selling below the ipo price already trying too cut their losses... This will absolutely not work... and this surely isnt released too make a better future for yin/yang wich it was intended for in the first place...

Im done with this mind changing games of yours... every day you say something else... I really thought you did a good thing... turned out the btc hunger has hit you... 140 btc ipo... gtfo....

Im out.. selling my yin/yang... very disappointed in your pubic behavior...  Cry

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:47:39 PM

So who is buying the Yin/Yang?

Where are they buying it?

How much for?
Crypto will. He has already bought a part of yin/yang and is going to continue buying it at poloniex when he gets more BTC. it'll probably be bought around 375-700:

If you are going to buy the coins i think the best way to do so would be to set a buy/sell wall at like .. 699/700 and so everyone know it stand there and sell (...)

I know, that is exactly what I am going to do. (...)

Right, well I distinctly remember the other guy saying he would buy them up to around 1000 satoshi's. This post has now been edited to read " I will buy them up to a fair price"

Who determines what is a fair price, the dev? Because the original plan was to return Yin/Yang to a 10,000 satoshi floor, and have a trade in for a new coin.

Then he was going to sell 500k coins in an IPO. He seems to have increased that amount quite significantly .

If you read the thread for the new coin, the kindest thing anyone has to say is that the IPO is overpriced, most feel that it's a scam, especially Bobsurplus, jumping up and down shouting "You've copied my coin, it's a scam" over and over. While he may be a complete hypocrite, his new coin merely being a copy of XBC and XLC, mud sticks. It gets the confetti GIF on page 5, which says it all really.

Promises of new values, a new coin to rival the top players, all turn to dust when you don't have a serious plan and keep changing direction. Jacking up the IPO like that? It just looks wrong.
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:12:24 PM

So who is buying the Yin/Yang?

Where are they buying it?

How much for?
Crypto will. He has already bought a part of yin/yang and is going to continue buying it at poloniex when he gets more BTC. it'll probably be bought around 375-700:

If you are going to buy the coins i think the best way to do so would be to set a buy/sell wall at like .. 699/700 and so everyone know it stand there and sell (...)

I know, that is exactly what I am going to do. (...)

Right, well I distinctly remember the other guy saying he would buy them up to around 1000 satoshi's. This post has now been edited to read " I will buy them up to a fair price"

Who determines what is a fair price, the dev? Because the original plan was to return Yin/Yang to a 10,000 satoshi floor, and have a trade in for a new coin.

Then he was going to sell 500k coins in an IPO. He seems to have increased that amount quite significantly .

If you read the thread for the new coin, the kindest thing anyone has to say is that the IPO is overpriced, most feel that it's a scam, especially Bobsurplus, jumping up and down shouting "You've copied my coin, it's a scam" over and over. While he may be a complete hypocrite, his new coin merely being a copy of XBC and XLC, mud sticks. It gets the confetti GIF on page 5, which says it all really.

Promises of new values, a new coin to rival the top players, all turn to dust when you don't have a serious plan and keep changing direction. Jacking up the IPO like that? It just looks wrong.
True. can't believe he went for a 6000 sat ipo. looking at the ann talk it just reminds me of the yinyang story all over again. i thought he would've learned from the past failures but this is just plain ridiculous. i'm out of this bullshit, i'm glad i could make him buy some overpriced yinyang from us, and thankfully we didn't swap for harmony as that would've just made things worse..

wouldn't be surprised if he's not even coming back. already dumped my yinyang to a low price... been talking with friends, one law student and one recently graduated lawyer, about this cause. i'm considering taking legal actions as they claim there's enough material to accuse him for fraudulent behavior. Been saving every word he ever said from the beginning of yinyang too, glad i did that. first thing i'm gonna do right after my exams when i have the time. worth the effort as he'll help me out for free..

Hey guys, really no need to talk like this. I can't help it if they spread so much FUD in that thread. It wasn't solely my decision to go in on the IPO at 6K, but it really it is a pretty fair price looking at the what could be achieved. I'm still here, but I'm also busy with HarmonyCoin, and trying to rectify that situation. As noted, I have already started doing the buy back. Buying 2.7btc worth of Yin/Yang.
digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:15:57 PM

Hey guys, really no need to talk like this. I can't help it if they spread so much FUD in that thread. It wasn't solely my decision to go in on the IPO at 6K, but it really it is a pretty fair price looking at the what could be achieved. I'm still here, but I'm also busy with HarmonyCoin, and trying to rectify that situation. As noted, I have already started doing the buy back. Buying 2.7btc worth of Yin/Yang.

so what's the plan now with Yin/Yang seeing that the HMY IPO is stalled more or less?

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
snapter

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

The way that distribution will happen is that when you apply for coins, you will receive 2000 of your 4000 coins in the first part of distribution. Two weeks from that date, if you can supply proof that you still hold those 2000coins, you will receive the other 2000 coins that you applied for. This is to ensure people are not claiming to simply dump.

Is the free distribution still available to new applicants?

What proof that you still hold the first 2000 coins, would an applicant have to supply to receive the other 2000 coins two weeks later?
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:30:58 PM

[/quote]

What a coincidence, that's exactly what my 270,000 Yin and Yang are worth! Fantastic!

So when will this transaction take place? My coins are on Poloniex right now, you can deposit the 2.7 BTC for them here:   14NvDLGDvhep1yX8QC4rdJXGbF7GHCZF84

Thanks!   Grin
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:33:41 PM

so what's the plan now with Yin/Yang seeing that the HMY IPO is stalled more or less?

The current plan is to come up with a new thread for HMY, lower the IPO price to 3000sat, and double the holdings of anyone who bought coins in the IPO already. Like Rnbin has been suggesting we will continue with the coin swap, and the purchasing of yin/yang coins.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:45:43 PM

As much as i wish you guys to succeed you should think more about what you are doing when you release something =/ it is like yinyang all over again. Good ideas and a lot of goodwill and poor implementation/execution... It just end up looking amateurish and scare investors away. A 180BTC ipo with pretty much half the total coin and at 6k sat is just way too much i think.
And it is no wonder ppl FUD over it.

As for the Yin/yang trade up do try and come up with a plan and stick to it. We have gone from a trade to HMY that changed value to a straight buyout at 1k then to no real value given or direction.
We just want to know what is going on and what the plan is. Put up a trade site or something that will give us a certain value either in btc or hmy ipo shares and then destroy the y/y coins and be done with it.
Because we get no real proof anyone is buying the coins on Polo and most importantly , at what price. I have been following Y/Y for a while ( even tho i am more lurking than posting ) and i post because i want it to work out and because i always believed in the team.. But it just get frustrating to see it all going this way and now the whole HMY fiasco / fud  Cry
Just need better PR and better planning .. and maybe ask the community some about what they are willing to do / buy as far as ipo goes.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:49:32 PM

As much as i wish you guys to succeed you should think more about what you are doing when you release something =/ it is like yinyang all over again. Good ideas and a lot of goodwill and poor implementation/execution... It just end up looking amateurish and scare investors away. A 180BTC ipo with pretty much half the total coin and at 6k sat is just way too much i think.

As for the Yin/yang trade up do try and come up with a plan and stick to it. We have gone from a trade to HMY that changed value to a straight buyout at 1k then to no real value given or direction.
We just want to know what is going on and what the plan is. Put up a trade site or something that will give us a certain value either in btc or hmy ipo shares and then destroy the y/y coins and be done with it.
Because we get no real proof anyone is buying the coins on Polo and most importantly , at what price. I have been following Y/Y for a while ( even tho i am more lurking than posting ) and i post because i want it to work out and because i always believed in the team.. But it just get frustrating to see it all going this way and now the whole HMY fiasco / fud  Cry
Just need better PR and better planning .. and maybe ask the community some about what they are willing to do / buy as far as ipo goes.

I agree, and I think that I get too influenced by the community and it may seem wishy-washy because I am going back and forth between ideas to please everyone. I am talking with Bittrex now, and will probably restructure the IPO. Then we will be doing like a coin-swap as planned all along. You want a final idea, there it is. I apologize for everything that has led me astray, but it is very hard to be in the position I am in too when everyone is giving you a million ideas and gets upset if you don't choose theirs. Bittrex has told us that could host the swap too.

pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:50:37 PM

The current plan is to come up with a new thread for HMY, lower the IPO price to 3000sat, and double the holdings of anyone who bought coins in the IPO already. Like Rnbin has been suggesting we will continue with the coin swap, and the purchasing of yin/yang coins.

So there is a coin swap or not? I think we deserve to know what are your plans if you manage to stick to them because it seems plans are changing in every post you make. So, can I swap my coins? are you gonna buy them? at what price? we should all get the same price and should be in the 700-1K sat region. People bought on your promises but you seem unable to keep your word which doesn't do much for Harmony either. Not a good end for YinYang and not a good start for a new coin. Please confirm your plans, whatever they are, and stick to them. Thanks

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:55:46 PM

So there is a coin swap or not? I think we deserve to know what are your plans if you manage to stick to them because it seems plans are changing in every post you make. So, can I swap my coins? are you gonna buy them? at what price? we should all get the same price and should be in the 700-1K sat region. People bought on your promises but you seem unable to keep your word which doesn't do much for Harmony either. Not a good end for YinYang and not a good start for a new coin. Please confirm your plans, whatever they are, and stick to them. Thanks

Please read the post above yours.

pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:03:29 PM

Yep, I can see you answered some questions. If now the price of HMY is 3K sats, how are you going to value YY for the swap, 3YY/1HMY? When will the swap start, after/during the IPO phase? Thanks for your response in advance

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:07:37 PM

I agree, and I think that I get too influenced by the community and it may seem wishy-washy because I am going back and forth between ideas to please everyone. I am talking with Bittrex now, and will probably restructure the IPO. Then we will be doing like a coin-swap as planned all along. You want a final idea, there it is. I apologize for everything that has led me astray, but it is very hard to be in the position I am in too when everyone is giving you a million ideas and gets upset if you don't choose theirs. Bittrex has told us that could host the swap too.

Well I'll just take the BTC thanks. If its not too much trouble.
dav1199

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:47:52 PM

Thanks for the answers Smiley I really hope it will work and look forward the next developpments. I have been following for a few months and always had some y/y around. Held for a long time and have a bunch still now. I told some friends to invest too because i always believed in this through its many forms. So i hope it all work out. I honestly don't care which form the swap / sell for y/y take as long as it is fair, it is a great thing you don't leave the y/y community out already because it would be easy to just drop it out and focus on the next coin like a lot of ''anon'' devs do.
That said if i understand it right , if the ipo is reshaped, the y/y holders can swap the coins for some hmy on bittrex while the ipo is up or would we have to wait later ?
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:51:41 PM

Yep, I can see you answered some questions. If now the price of HMY is 3K sats, how are you going to value YY for the swap, 3YY/1HMY? When will the swap start, after/during the IPO phase? Thanks for your response in advance

We're not changing the price of HMY, Bittrex cannot do that, and that is okay. We are confident in our current price, we again we're looking to please a small number of people who we're complaining, but a large number of people have bought into the IPO so far, so we should not focus on those negative people. Based on everything I think it will be most fair to wait to see how the IPO turns out, and where the HMY price goes after that in order to make a fair judgment call on what rate the swap will go. I think I have been saying too many things in here without thinking of all the pieces going into that statement, and I hope you guys can forgive me for that.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:52:33 PM

Thanks for the answers Smiley I really hope it will work and look forward the next developpments. I have been following for a few months and always had some y/y around. Held for a long time and have a bunch still now. I told some friends to invest too because i always believed in this through its many forms. So i hope it all work out. I honestly don't care which form the swap / sell for y/y take as long as it is fair, it is a great thing you don't leave the y/y community out already because it would be easy to just drop it out and focus on the next coin like a lot of ''anon'' devs do.
That said if i understand it right , if the ipo is reshaped, the y/y holders can swap the coins for some hmy on bittrex while the ipo is up or would we have to wait later ?

It will have to wait until the IPO finishes.
dav1199

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:55:57 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 06:12:44 PM by dav1199

Alright , thanks Smiley

edit:

You guys may want to mention this in the HMY thread tho .. or this definately will not be going well if there is a ''sneak'' y/y swap coming up at some point and ppl don't know about it.
At this point tho .. i believe the straight buyout would be better but maybe it is just me .. The rep of HMY will take a bit to rebuild sadly. While i don't see what the big deal was about the
''ann'' copy. Seeing as they are more or less all copy of each others anyway but the dcm community obviously see it as an attack or so.
There is no easy solution but i think they are two separate problems. But as far as image goes , doing the y/y buyout would look better for the future of HMY in the sense that you guys
want to show you don't let your investors down.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

Alright , thanks Smiley

edit:

You guys may want to mention this in the HMY thread tho .. or this definately will not be going well if there is a ''sneak'' y/y swap coming up at some point and ppl don't know about it.
At this point tho .. i believe the straight buyout would be better but maybe it is just me .. The rep of HMY will take a bit to rebuild sadly. While i don't see what the big deal was about the
''ann'' copy. Seeing as they are more or less all copy of each others anyway but the dcm community obviously see it as an attack or so.
There is no easy solution but i think they are two separate problems. But as far as image goes , doing the y/y buyout would look better for the future of HMY in the sense that you guys

This is very true, and it seemed again I spoke with out thinking. I have already bought back yin/yang from a couple of the community members, and one has vouched on that in here already. Because Harmony has been officially announced, it would be difficult to throw a coin swap in there. I thought that buying back would be best because you can just get your money back from y/y and not have to worry about swapping and selling. I am working towards rebuilding Harmony's reputation, please read my statement on my twitter. The buy back will have to occur after the IPO is finished though. I will continue buying back small amounts from individuals though, during that time.
dav1199

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:30:41 PM

Alright , thanks Smiley

edit:

This is very true, and it seemed again I spoke with out thinking. I have already bought back yin/yang from a couple of the community members, and one has vouched on that in here already. Because Harmony has been officially announced, it would be difficult to throw a coin swap in there. I thought that buying back would be best because you can just get your money back from y/y and not have to worry about swapping and selling. I am working towards rebuilding Harmony's reputation, please read my statement on my twitter. The buy back will have to occur after the IPO is finished though. I will continue buying back small amounts from individuals though, during that time.

Well that is what community is here for Smiley i have read the statement i am just trying to give the point of view from an investor side for both of the coins even if i can't invest in HMY atm because .. i had invested in Y/Y. I just think a structured buyout would be good PR going forward with HMY anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: