Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELT] Electron, Blake-256 coin, merged mined  (Read 56425 times)
mutar05

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:05:45 AM

Greetings Smiley

Hopefully be one of the best cryptocurenncy in the future Smiley

Thank's Smiley
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d4rkone

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:13:42 AM

cool logo!

i hope this coin does well, sounds solid!
valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:10:36 PM

I like the logo, I hope this Electron had a great future  Grin

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
electron-coin (OP)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:03:11 AM

Thanks!  Will keep working hard and hoping for a successful future for this coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:19:41 PM

Thanks!  Will keep working hard and hoping for a successful future for this coin.

So we need to see some news about this coin? What are road map plans? Dates of proposed updates and features. This helps keep the community entertained.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 05:38:41 AM

I updated photon to add support for qr codes in the win qt wallet. 
For Electron everything was all in place so it was just a matter of building it.
Here is an unofficial Windows Qt Electron wallet with QR code support enabled.  Smiley

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q7pajc75qm0lltv/electron._with_qr_support_7z

No changes to source were necessary , the dll file in the zip is probably only necessary for some....depending on which version of windows you are running.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
electron-coin (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:49:28 PM

For Electron everything was all in place so it was just a matter of building it.
Here is an unofficial Windows Qt Electron wallet with QR code support enabled.  Smiley

No changes to source were necessary , the dll file in the zip is probably only necessary for some....depending on which version of windows you are running.

Thanks Cinnamon.  It looks good!  Added the link to the op.

▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:56:53 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 01:16:31 AM by cinnamon_carter

Your welcome,

here is a link to the same file on google drive

some people in different parts of the world have issues with media fire and brought it to my attention

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8503hoyr74ZzdpU1NleFNCdjQ/edit?usp=sharing

edit 1 corrected link

Here is an unofficial Windows Qt Electron wallet with QR code support enabled.  Smiley

Thanks Cinnamon.  It looks good!  Added the link to the op.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:12:47 PM

Interesting.  Just 0.07btc would take the price on bittrex from current levels up to 4500 sats.  With the current levels of volume this wouldn't last long without the buy support but it just shows how easily this market can rise.
electron-coin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:16:27 AM

Working with Blue to troubleshoot the network.  Please stay tuned. Thanks.

electron-coin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:32:11 AM

Blue found a bug in the MMP code.  Network should be back to normal now.  Thanks Blue!

chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:35:20 PM

Blue found a bug in the MMP code.  Network should be back to normal now.  Thanks Blue!

Yeap! All fine right now Smiley

electron-coin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:34:47 PM

Hey chiguireitor, are you working on a merged pool?  When is that going to be ready?  Smiley

chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:35:35 PM

Hey chiguireitor, are you working on a merged pool?  When is that going to be ready?  Smiley

Wasn't going to spam threads here on BTCTalk... Wink

I'm beta-testing the pool at http://nomp.universalmolecule.co.ve if anyone can spare some hash, it would help crack some more blocks to get some payments going on... had to increase the minimum payment for each coin because the tx fees coudln't cover them (was testing with cinnamon).... let's see if the payments go through now

electron-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:26:37 PM

Wasn't going to spam threads here on BTCTalk... Wink

I'm beta-testing the pool at http://nomp.universalmolecule.co.ve if anyone can spare some hash, it would help crack some more blocks to get some payments going on... had to increase the minimum payment for each coin because the tx fees coudln't cover them (was testing with cinnamon).... let's see if the payments go through now

Looks good.  I will add it to the op and try to throw some hashes your way.

dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:45:49 PM

The Electron Explorer at elt.cryptocoinexplorer.com has just been updated to the latest build of CCE 3.5.

Because of the light colored nature of the background, which is the splash screen from the QT client, some of the glass effects do not look as good as they could.

If the community has a darker background they want to use, please send it my way, otherwise I will try and tweak the coloring at a later date.

You will notice some new new features along with the GUI improvements. There are more to come.  Smiley
electron-coin (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:10:21 PM

The Electron Explorer at elt.cryptocoinexplorer.com has just been updated to the latest build of CCE 3.5.

Because of the light colored nature of the background, which is the splash screen from the QT client, some of the glass effects do not look as good as they could.

If the community has a darker background they want to use, please send it my way, otherwise I will try and tweak the coloring at a later date.

You will notice some new new features along with the GUI improvements. There are more to come.  Smiley

Looks good!  Thanks for the good work!

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 07:08:24 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 08:30:29 AM by cinnamon_carter

Note I have forked the official Electron repo and compiled an updated wallet which you can get here....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8503hoyr74bWU3YVBCZUJfSTg/edit?usp=sharing

My copy of the source code on github (not the official source is here)

https://github.com/photonproject/Electron-ELT

Changes include:

1) In my source code i deleted many unnecessary files and created an obj directory in the src directory.

2) I added a fairly recent checkpoint

3) Wallet was compiled with qr code support and with openssl 1.0.1h

Known issues still not fixed : some rpc console commands like getblocktemplate craash the client.

Photon does not have this problem but Electron and most other coins in the blake 256 family do suffer from this.

Note it is not related to this updated build this glitch was present in the initial release and every release after until now.  Eventually I will have time to correct it.  

I am also working on a few other things with the other core blake 256 developer while Bluedragon747 is slightly busy.  We are looking at a few possible 'enhancments'  -- The developer of Universal Molecule and I will certainly keep you posted on the new developments we are working on and testing. Our core team is pretty solid and the future is looking bright.

Special thanks to everyone mining and the exchanges in particular Atomic who has supported the blake 256 family of 6 coins now the most. Thank you Byron.

There should be updates on a few other coins in the blake 256 family later on tonight or tomorrow  Smiley

EDIT 1   NOTE I FOUND A WORK AROUND FOR THE RPC CONSOLE ISSUE SEE THIS POST ON THE BLAKE COIN THREAD I JUST PUT UP !!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306894.msg8394377#msg8394377

Check out my coin Photon

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:41:09 AM

Finally i was able to pin down the rpc console error (that I think I am the only person who ever noticed)  and pushed code to my fork on github with a fix.  A similar fix was pushed for Photon, BlakeCoin and B+ . The dev. of UMO is aware of the issue and the fix and communicated to me that he was going to examine it and do his own tests and push it when he is ready.  It is certainly not a critical issue.

The changes are here https://github.com/photonproject/Electron-ELT/commit/bd9a439bab26dd38cc933e1cb1330a38ada53aee

Here is an updated windows qt wallet with open ssl 1.0.1h and qr code support:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz8503hoyr74QjF1UjJ4V1RscDQ/edit?pli=1

On an unrelated note , some trivia for you:

The famous physicist Richard Feynman who helped shape the standard model stated in theory the entire universe could be made up of just ONE electron.

Yes it is true, look it up if you don't believe me  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Check out my coin Photon

teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:57:12 AM

The famous physicist Richard Feynman who helped shape the standard model stated in theory the entire universe could be made up of just ONE electron.
I think his argument was that all the electrons in the universe can be seen as manifestations of one single electron. You'd still need other particles.

The idea is that a positron (anti-electron) is mathematically equal to an electron moving backwards in time. A single electron, whizzing to and fro in space and time, could explain all the electrons and positrons in existence. It also ties in neatly with the balance of matter and antimatter -- you can turn a photon into an electron-positron pair or vice versa, but never a single electron or positron.

However, it's more like a fun way of looking at things, rather than a physical theory, as it doesn't give any new predictions over the Standard Model. Nevertheless, you can still see its influence in Feynman diagrams.

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: