Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:12:43 PM

We need more games (especially mainstream ones) to integrate Hyper into their system. With this, Hyper would grow (from serious gamers) and would help crypto to become mainstream as well. If Hyper could achieve more marketing/advertising, I'm pretty sure it would get adopted by mainstream gaming companies such as Ubisoft, Activision and more. Also, this would make price and demand go to the moon! Just my opinion  Grin

Marketing/advertising money isn't how you do that. You contact companies directly with a design document explaining why you're a good fit and why they should join your service (in this case, adopt HYPER).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:36:11 PM

So I have been extremely busy the last 2 weeks. I have had lots of school work and tests to study for so development of the 7 days to die server has been slow.
Here is a few things I have done the last 2 weeks.

Chat command to spectate/watch the free for all match(Finished but needs testing)
Finished chat command for showing your hyper,gp, and c2 balance.
Fixed cheat detection for speed hacks.
Improved detection of player using cheats to change their stats(zombie kills, player kills, deaths, and score)
And a few small bugs I found.

It is close to being finished but I am still busy. Hopefully it can launch soon.

alldissolve

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:32:14 PM

I want to install the hyper wallet on a desktop with not much free space left on C drive. I have another drive with lots of space. How do i force the hyper wallet to save the blockchain on the other drive?
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:54:37 PM

I want to install the hyper wallet on a desktop with not much free space left on C drive. I have another drive with lots of space. How do i force the hyper wallet to save the blockchain on the other drive?

Hi alldissolve;

What OS are you using?

If it's Windows, this page may help: http://www.btcpedia.com/change-bitcoin-qt-blockchain-location/

It's for Bitcoin, but should work for Hyper too.

One thing they skip is making a shortcut link for your Hyper wallet. If you right click on the icon for Hyper, and make a shortcut, go to the shortcut and add this onto the end of the link -

-datadir=e:\Hyper 

Where 'e' is the drive you now have your data on. You're essentially telling it what folder your data directory (datadir) will be when it loads up.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:33:45 PM

We need more games (especially mainstream ones) to integrate Hyper into their system. With this, Hyper would grow (from serious gamers) and would help crypto to become mainstream as well. If Hyper could achieve more marketing/advertising, I'm pretty sure it would get adopted by mainstream gaming companies such as Ubisoft, Activision and more. Also, this would make price and demand go to the moon! Just my opinion  Grin

i agree on this, we need something like starcraft 2 or other rts, i love them and i want to earn while playing
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:39:01 AM

We need more games (especially mainstream ones) to integrate Hyper into their system. With this, Hyper would grow (from serious gamers) and would help crypto to become mainstream as well. If Hyper could achieve more marketing/advertising, I'm pretty sure it would get adopted by mainstream gaming companies such as Ubisoft, Activision and more. Also, this would make price and demand go to the moon! Just my opinion  Grin

i agree on this, we need something like starcraft 2 or other rts, i love them and i want to earn while playing

Starcraft 2 would be fun and maybe Dota 2. Maybe a tournament of some kind could be good, could be shown on Twitch
If there aren't enough teams maybe something like 1v1 mid for Dota
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:06:53 PM

I ve just started using Hyper. Do I need to keep my wallet open all the time or can I open it for staking once a week for example?

Is there any difference between these two options?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:55:08 PM

I was wondering if maybe someday we will get to see a physical Hyper coin (token). One made in silver or gold would look pretty neat. Just imagine the offcial Hyper coin design from below and look how it would look like in a real coin.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:07:30 PM

I ve just started using Hyper. Do I need to keep my wallet open all the time or can I open it for staking once a week for example?

You'll get the same 5% from staking after a week, because it takes into account how old your coins are, the longer they haven't staked, the more you'll get the next time you do.

But it's best to stake all the time, because you can stake on coins you've staked too. But it may not be that big of a difference because it depends on how many coins you have, and how much you're staking from them.
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:15:33 PM

You'll get the same 5% from staking after a week, because it takes into account how old your coins are, the longer they haven't staked, the more you'll get the next time you do.

But it's best to stake all the time, because you can stake on coins you've staked too. But it may not be that big of a difference because it depends on how many coins you have, and how much you're staking from them.

I dont think the difference is that big. It should be ok even if you open the wallet once or twice a week.

P.S On another note seems to be a good idea to buy some more HYPER Smiley
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:14:04 PM

When I click on the CS:GO picture from the OP to got the IP address on the wiki, it says me : OOPS! 404. Anyone can give me the working link and/or fix the OP link ?
FBCTorg

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 07:39:47 PM

Hi! If you ever need to start giveaway pls consider our forum
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-giveaways/
You can add coin ANN on this board:
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-directory/

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:27:30 PM

When I click on the CS:GO picture from the OP to got the IP address on the wiki, it says me : OOPS! 404. Anyone can give me the working link and/or fix the OP link ?

I can give you this, and let HYPERfuture know about the broken link.

http://hypercrypto.com/hyper-counter-strike-global-offensive-server/
alldissolve

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:26:38 PM

Hi alldissolve;

What OS are you using?

If it's Windows, this page may help: http://www.btcpedia.com/change-bitcoin-qt-blockchain-location/

One thing they skip is making a shortcut link for your Hyper wallet. If you right click on the icon for Hyper, and make a shortcut, go to the shortcut and add this onto the end of the link -

Where 'e' is the drive you now have your data on. You're essentially telling it what folder your data directory (datadir) will be when it loads up.

https://i.imgur.com/QxQoeFH.png

Worked perfect. Thanks!
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:47:57 PM

Hi alldissolve;

What OS are you using?

Worked perfect. Thanks!

Glad to hear it. Smiley
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:52:44 AM

Help Support Chain of Conflict because it will support Coin2, HYPER, and Bitcoin

As stated above Chain of Conflict needs YOUR help!!

In order for this game to become a reality and move from the production phase we have begun to seek crowdfunding. We now have a social outreach of over 536,000+ people!!! If we wish to receive the funding we need to hire more programmers to help finish the project, we MUST meet our goals.

Chain of Conflict aims to be the first game of its kind, a first person shooter, designed to work with cryptocurrency flawlessly, to pay the player based on their skill, and to be able to self sustain itself based on the premium shop in the game.

There are special bonus perks such as the Coin2 Bio-Blaster($10 donation~ see image below) for donating. This comes with 5000 rounds(5 C2 Bio-Sludge Cartridges) and a Super-Shot Barrel(Limited Availability). The Super-Shot Barrel is what makes this perk unique.

This game has been in production with just myself since November of 2014, and a few other versions of it were created prior to this(those other versions were shelved due to programmer issues.), I have used some assets from those other versions in the current development. A large map was created using the original village stage from Alpha version 0.05. The village along with other more modern buildings, are still in production at the time of this writing. Though there is a demo, it requires the download of the Unity3d Web Player plugin.

Support Chain of Conflict and help it reach out to more people in Social Media

Please any support is better than none, lets make this happen!!!

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:54:26 AM

I was wondering if maybe someday we will get to see a physical Hyper coin (token). One made in silver or gold would look pretty neat. Just imagine the offcial Hyper coin design from below and look how it would look like in a real coin.  Cheesy

Contact Wheelz1200 to make this happen, he deals in physical Coins.

World without fiats!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:08:35 AM

Help Support Chain of Conflict because it will support Coin2, HYPER, and Bitcoin

In order for this game to become a reality and move from the production phase we have begun to seek crowdfunding. We now have a social outreach of over 536,000+ people!!! If we wish to receive the funding we need to hire more programmers to help finish the project, we MUST meet our goals.

Chain of Conflict aims to be the first game of its kind, a first person shooter, designed to work with cryptocurrency flawlessly, to pay the player based on their skill, and to be able to self sustain itself based on the premium shop in the game.

There are special bonus perks such as the Coin2 Bio-Blaster($10 donation~ see image below) for donating. This comes with 5000 rounds(5 C2 Bio-Sludge Cartridges) and a Super-Shot Barrel(Limited Availability). The Super-Shot Barrel is what makes this perk unique.

This game has been in production with just myself since November of 2014, and a few other versions of it were created prior to this(those other versions were shelved due to programmer issues.), I have used some assets from those other versions in the current development. A large map was created using the original village stage from Alpha version 0.05. The village along with other more modern buildings, are still in production at the time of this writing. Though there is a demo, it requires the download of the Unity3d Web Player plugin.

I'm actually kind of surprised you're just asking for $5k. What is the time frame you're looking at if it's successful? And do you have a game design document?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:31:46 AM

I'm actually kind of surprised you're just asking for $5k. What is the time frame you're looking at if it's successful? And do you have a game design document?

Well I planned on hiring a few programmers to get the biggest issues out of the way, Coinstore API support for coin integration, security issues, Mechanim issues with new models, animations, and GUI menus. Thats not really alot to do and shouldn't cost no more than the funding I've asked for. There isn't really a game design document, most of this has been layed out in my head since August of 2014 of how I can design Chain of Conflict to be a better game, I have a system worked out for the players to earn already, much similar to how Ignatius has handled HYPER/Coin2 integration to the vast amounts of FPS games that already exist. The only difference is, unlike these other FPS games that are well known already, CoC is being designed around crypto, from the premium store to the way players earn. Even the security systems have been thought out to deter players wishing to use an aimbot to try and steal from the game. Rghmodz will be on this as well, if he still wishes to do so. We have been discussing security measures and the like, how to stop hackers at the game level and at the Coinstore level. The game, even after all the basic functions have been implemented for the coins, shopping and security, will continue to be developed and I encourage everyone to learn Level Design and 3D modeling in Blender, we could always use player made maps. The time frame I can give you is sometime a month or 2 after the programmers have been hired. As of now it is just a single player demo in very early Alpha stage, I've decided to halt the RPG til I learn more of how one is setup and I have switched back to developing the FPS, it keeps bugging me inside that its not done, and I plan to see it finished one way or another.

Also I announced Bitcoin support along with tons of screenshots of v.16 that isnt released yet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216878.0

World without fiats!
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:33:38 AM

Pretty interesting ill give it a look and try for sure when it comes out. Always liked games related to cryptos Tongue
Looks like you have a "zombie" problem that needs taking care of
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: