Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
eclairage

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:35:59 PM

yes, you can get a working version of the HYPER wallet for the RPi2 here http://www.github.com/stakebox just clone it to the device and run it..

Who here is the wallet Dev for HYPER??

Confirmed working

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ombc

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:58:24 PM

Hello everybody You have been waiting for a long time but here it is!
The Hyper Rust Server!!!
Im Sorry that it took a long time for the server was finished, but my computer had a lot of troubles
I give a mini tutorial for new guests
Step 1 : Start rust
Step 2 : Open the console f1
Step 3 : Type or copy the green text below and paste it in the console!
client.connect 84.22.109.54:28015

INFO
We have a shop and the minimum withdraw request is 1 Hyper (This is because I don't want to send the whole day people their 1 mhypers)

Features

You can do Home teleport and Gather * 3
And Much more

The server is not done yet so things can change

I hope that you enjoy the server For questions and Help Feel free to PM me
If I missed something In the post Tell it me Wink

pinkypower

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:34:43 PM

error with new wallet on windows
loading blkindex.dat
anyone any ideas
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:23:38 PM

Need more info - specifically - what is happening
No connections, wallet does not open, new install,
Blocks stuck and not synching?
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 03:05:35 PM

loading blkindex.dat
anyone any ideas

If you updated your wallet, you need to redownload the whole blockchain. You can use the bootstrap provided with the wallet to catch up faster on the blockchain download.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:38:20 PM

loading blkindex.dat
anyone any ideas

1) What version of the wallet do you have? Did you recently upgrade the wallet?

2) What version of Windows do you have?

3) What exactly can you do and when do you notice the problem?

For Example:
I can open the wallet but it doesn't load the blockchain
or
I try to open the wallet and I get an error message and the wallet won't load.

As shivamchawla said, you may need to download the bootstrap, just remember to save your wallet.dat file somewhere else (on the desktop or on a flash drive, etc) before trying to get the wallet working again.
shivamchawla

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 04:02:40 PM

Having blkindex.dat not loading issue too.

Wallet doesn't open at all.  Updated to latest version of wallet about a month ago. I've since upgraded to Windows 10 and it was staking just fine. I open it up about every week.  Just tried to open the last 3 days. Same error.  I have my wallet backed up. Let me know what I need to do next.

thanks!

Your blockchain might have got corrupted. Try redownloading the blockchain.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Wallet doesn't open at all.  Updated to latest version of wallet about a month ago. I've since upgraded to Windows 10 and it was staking just fine. I open it up about every week.  Just tried to open the last 3 days. Same error.  I have my wallet backed up. Let me know what I need to do next.

thanks!

The HYPER wallet has never been tested on Windows 10. I don't know if that's the reason, but as shivamchawla said, you may need to re-download the blockchain.

After backing up your wallet.dat file (I know you said you did, but I place that to make sure others reading don't forget), then download the newest bootstrap here: https://github.com/palmd/Hyper/releases/  

Scroll down to the file Hyper_Bootstrap_1154042.zip. Download it and unzip the file when you have it. Close your wallet.

Delete everything in the %appdata%/Roaming/HYPER/ folder except your wallet.dat file (which should be backed up elsewhere too), and place the bootstrap in. Then run the client again, and it will take a while to sync up so be patient.
shivamchawla

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 04:33:54 PM

Wallet doesn't open at all.  Updated to latest version of wallet about a month ago. I've since upgraded to Windows 10 and it was staking just fine. I open it up about every week.  Just tried to open the last 3 days. Same error.  I have my wallet backed up. Let me know what I need to do next.

thanks!

The HYPER wallet has never been tested on Windows 10. I don't know if that's the reason, but as shivamchawla said, you may need to re-download the blockchain.

After backing up your wallet.dat file (I know you said you did, but I place that to make sure others reading don't forget), then download the newest bootstrap here: https://github.com/palmd/Hyper/releases/  

Scroll down to the file Hyper_Bootstrap_1154042.zip. Download it and unzip the file when you have it. Close your wallet.

Delete everything in the %appdata%/Roaming/HYPER/ folder except your wallet.dat file (which should be backed up elsewhere too), and place the bootstrap in. Then run the client again, and it will take a while to sync up so be patient.

Thanks MakingMoneyHoney . I'll try this. My wallet won't open at all so hopefully this will help fix it.  If it works again will it stake coins from the last time the wallet did work about 7 days ago?  Hope so...but having it working again will be nice.  I've got quite a few in there.  I will report back soon.

Great job team!

Yes it will stake from the last time your wallet worked.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:44:13 PM

thanks!

Thanks MakingMoneyHoney . I'll try this. My wallet won't open at all so hopefully this will help fix it.  If it works again will it stake coins from the last time the wallet did work about 7 days ago?  Hope so...but having it working again will be nice.  I've got quite a few in there.  I will report back soon.

Great job team!

As shivamchawla said, when the blockchain is fully sync'd again you can start staking again.

As a side note:

If you ever just can't get the wallet to work (if just won't run at all), as long as you have your wallet.dat file saved elsewhere, you could always uninstall and reinstall the wallet and download the blockchain again. That's part of the brilliance of cryptocurrencies. As long as you have your wallet.dat file, you're good to go.

I actually had to vacation and couldn't take my computer with me, so I brought my wallet.dat file and used someone else's computer, with no problems. Although if you do that, you need to make sure to backup your new wallet.dat if you use it to send or receive money before you leave there (because of change transactions).
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:25:19 PM

Is HYPER going to release a lightweight version of the wallet? If yes, do you have any details?
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:51:21 PM

Is HYPER going to release a lightweight version of the wallet? If yes, do you have any details?

I don't know if he is planning on having a lightweight version. I think if someone wants to do it, he'd be happy to have one... if anyone was interested they could ask him about it.

Here's an older post about the mac wallet issue; he probably feels the same way about the lightweight version:

Unfortunately not. The HYPER Mac wallet turned out to be quite buggy and I don't have the funds to pay a full-time Mac developer for HYPER or GP. If you know a Mac dev that would like to volunteer to build a Mac GP wallet (and perhaps even help update the HYPER Mac wallet) please let me know.

Thanks all for your advice on the wallet questions. I'll report back later on.  This community is the best!

Hope it works out for you. Re-downloading the blockchain will usually fix any issues with the block index, anytime. Smiley
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:48:58 PM

You guys really really need to get on Poloniex. The volume there is crazy and after Gamercoin went from $20,000 to 2 million people will be on the lookout for quality coins on Polo. @HYPERcrypto please can you get us added? They are smart/nice people.

There's really no need for that. One exchange is enough. Those honestly willing to be a part of community and wish to buy some HYPER, they will use Bittrex. It's really no big deal to buy some HYPER with them and its great exchange.

Bittrex??? yeah right man. You might want to note the quality of coins on Polo compared to shittrex. Anyhow, dev can you do this for us? Poloniex is much bigger than bittrex and could bring in lots of new eyes.
It isn't really the Dev that gets coins listed on an exchange.  If enough people ask for it to be added then it might get added.  Have you asked/voted/whatever for Hyper to be added at Poloniex? 

i agree. Coins get added by demand! Show to them you want it, then it will come!  Smiley

It's not really true, popularity will help but it's the dev that needs to contact them. Don't you guys see the incredible volume Poloniex has gotten? Yes shapeshift is more secure (if you are secure yourself) but IMO as a top quality coin you NEED to be on Polo.

@HYPERCrypto, can you do this for us? They won't charge a thing and like to add good coins. Thanks
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:07:26 PM

You guys really really need to get on Poloniex. The volume there is crazy and after Gamercoin went from $20,000 to 2 million people will be on the lookout for quality coins on Polo. @HYPERcrypto please can you get us added? They are smart/nice people.

There's really no need for that. One exchange is enough. Those honestly willing to be a part of community and wish to buy some HYPER, they will use Bittrex. It's really no big deal to buy some HYPER with them and its great exchange.

Bittrex??? yeah right man. You might want to note the quality of coins on Polo compared to shittrex. Anyhow, dev can you do this for us? Poloniex is much bigger than bittrex and could bring in lots of new eyes.
It isn't really the Dev that gets coins listed on an exchange.  If enough people ask for it to be added then it might get added.  Have you asked/voted/whatever for Hyper to be added at Poloniex? 

i agree. Coins get added by demand! Show to them you want it, then it will come!  Smiley

It's not really true, popularity will help but it's the dev that needs to contact them. Don't you guys see the incredible volume Poloniex has gotten? Yes shapeshift is more secure (if you are secure yourself) but IMO as a top quality coin you NEED to be on Polo.

@HYPERCrypto, can you do this for us? They won't charge a thing and like to add good coins. Thanks

Back in the early days (for the first 6 months of HYPER's life) we asked Poloniex to add us about 5 times, and that was just from me. I know a lot of other people asked as well. When they never responded we decided it was best to just let them add us when they see fit.

Feel free to contact them asking them to add us Smiley

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:12:57 PM

By the way we have a whole bunch of new HYPER game servers now, including Left4Dead, Insurgency, Day of Defeat, etc

https://www.cashncarry.info/servers

Enjoy!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:15:10 PM

Back in the early days (for the first 6 months of HYPER's life) we asked Poloniex to add us about 5 times, and that was just from me. I know a lot of other people asked as well. When they never responded we decided it was best to just let them add us when they see fit.

I see, maybe a little bad feelings form the past or something. But I do think you want to be on the top altcoin exchange, no? My point was that they only add coins if the developer contacts them. If they never responded, maybe it is not because they ignored you but because they never got the emails? thanks
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:21:13 PM

I see, maybe a little bad feelings form the past or something. But I do think you want to be on the top altcoin exchange, no? My point was that they only add coins if the developer contacts them. If they never responded, maybe it is not because they ignored you but because they never got the emails? thanks

I don't think there was any bad feelings, they are just really busy and probably didn't realize we would still be here over a year later with over 20 supported games Wink

I PM'd the admin here on bitcointalk myself, quite a few times. I have no interest in contacting them again, as I actually think it was quite rude to totally ignore me, and as a result I hardly ever use Poloniex.

4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:28:36 PM

Who is the HYPER wallet Dev?? Anybody?? Anybody?? Smiley
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:36:20 PM

I don't think there was any bad feelings, they are just really busy and probably didn't realize we would still be here over a year later with over 20 supported games Wink

I PM'd the admin here on bitcointalk myself, quite a few times. I have no interest in contacting them again, as I actually think it was quite rude to totally ignore me, and as a result I hardly ever use Poloniex.

If you want I'll see what I can do, their quite rude to me as well sometimes even though C2 is listed there.. in the past I've asked them to freeze C2 trading while we did maintenance on our wallet and it just kept right on trading, then when they finally did freeze it, it was already too late and we needed it unfroze.. so i think the deliberately left it frozen for another 2 weeks on purpose.. polo isnt really the best exchange, but I can try to get them to list hyper if you want.

World without fiats!
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:15:20 PM

If you want I'll see what I can do, their quite rude to me as well sometimes even though C2 is listed there.. in the past I've asked them to freeze C2 trading while we did maintenance on our wallet and it just kept right on trading, then when they finally did freeze it, it was already too late and we needed it unfroze.. so i think the deliberately left it frozen for another 2 weeks on purpose.. polo isnt really the best exchange, but I can try to get them to list hyper if you want.

I think it would be good for the coin's future
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: