Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:04:18 PM

I just wanted to provide an update on the release coming tonight or tomorrow.

REV1.5 - will be released - which will support MULTI-PATH mixer to mixer transactions.  Testing is underway now and will be released for "a larger" test audience once the team is comfortable with the results and performance.

ATCSECURE

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:05:36 PM

Can you stop talking bullshit? you made a competition between XC and DRK, it's you who continue.

You really think that price decreased because some people talk about DRK here? LMAO  Cheesy Cheesy

Finally, there have more kids like you who talk about DRK, than DRK fanboys (do you realize that?)

You are the one lowering the tone of this discussion.

All I see in your post history is arguing with people in this topic and posting rubbish like this:

We know... because XC is a pump and dump coin with a stupid community.

I'm tired of all this scam. Bye.

From your post history I can read you got into DRK early and you are scared of XC's potential. No wonder you don't want XC compared to DRK because XC is a better version of DRK already. The nodes of XC can be ran in any wallet. When R2 comes out with encrypted real time messaging, multipath TOR-like anonymity and the marketing begins, I expect DRK to crumble and XC to rise like a phoenix.

Kiss

Doesn't matter what his post history is, mine is not linked with DRK in any way, and yes i have some XC.
I read the XC thread for information about XC. what is going on, what is the dev doing, what is the roadmap for the feauture, some communication between the dev's and the community how to help each other out, some fun, like the bet yesterday!!!! and so on.
What i do not like to read is some stupid arguments about DRK how bad/good it is, i really don't care.
So yes hashnine has a point, Why was DRK mentioned in the first place?
If you want XC to go sky high, focus on XC.

http://forum.xctalk.com/

forum is great but this thread shouldn't be abandonned either

I use the new forum from time to time. But this thread will remain (for the time being anyway) the most visible face of XC. So no, it should not be abandoned as newcomers are not going to go directly to the xctalk forums. They will come here first. As such, I really do wish we could change the tone of the discussion here.

i aggree , thats why i think teka should stick around like he used to and represent the coin as community manager and not only post forum links everytime someone complains about this thread or its tone.
he did a graet job and the topic was much better with him around.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:05:49 PM

Can you stop talking bullshit? you made a competition between XC and DRK, it's you who continue.

You really think that price decreased because some people talk about DRK here? LMAO  Cheesy Cheesy

Finally, there have more kids like you who talk about DRK, than DRK fanboys (do you realize that?)

You are the one lowering the tone of this discussion.

All I see in your post history is arguing with people in this topic and posting rubbish like this:

We know... because XC is a pump and dump coin with a stupid community.

I'm tired of all this scam. Bye.

From your post history I can read you got into DRK early and you are scared of XC's potential. No wonder you don't want XC compared to DRK because XC is a better version of DRK already. The nodes of XC can be ran in any wallet. When R2 comes out with encrypted real time messaging, multipath TOR-like anonymity and the marketing begins, I expect DRK to crumble and XC to rise like a phoenix.

Kiss

Doesn't matter what his post history is, mine is not linked with DRK in any way, and yes i have some XC.
I read the XC thread for information about XC. what is going on, what is the dev doing, what is the roadmap for the feauture, some communication between the dev's and the community how to help each other out, some fun, like the bet yesterday!!!! and so on.
What i do not like to read is some stupid arguments about DRK how bad/good it is, i really don't care.
So yes hashnine has a point, Why was DRK mentioned in the first place?
If you want XC to go sky high, focus on XC.

http://forum.xctalk.com/

forum is great but this thread shouldn't be abandonned either
i agree. i think people here(this thread) don't give crap about xcforum as most people here are involved more than 2 coins.
+1, a private forum is good for some things like the logo vote or pre-release testing for example.

For XC to grow we have to stand between the other coins. Not hide in a coin-specific forum
There is room for both but abandoning this thread is a mistake
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:08:11 PM

REV1.5 - will be released - which will support MULTI-PATH mixer to mixer transactions.  Testing is underway now and will be released for "a larger" test audience once the team is comfortable with the results and performance.

ATCSECURE

Great work dev, make sure you are getting some sleep though!

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
phosphorush

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:11:39 PM

https://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=24hrs 51% attack possible and nobody seems to care -_^

Your account locked, please contact support.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:20:50 PM

Hello all. This is to announce that I have taken on the role of PR and media liaison for XC.

I'm co-ordinating the PR side of the project and developing a great strategy based on XC's brand (which, as you're probably aware, is currently being created by Thrash).

You'll be hearing a lot of news from us in the near future: we'll be unveiling the development plan, the team, and of course be building up a wave of public awareness about XC's market-leading tech. So stick around, and anticipate big things.

Synechist

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:21:57 PM

https://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=24hrs 51% attack possible and nobody seems to care -_^
The community cares, there is just to much money at stake here.
But Ghash.io isn't just any player. They did make all the tech needed for there customers to point rented hash to another pool.
Not easy for them to change customer configs without there approval.
Think in the end they need to split up there own network/company and are willling to do so.

but i do agree, it is a concern with bad timing (the planned selling of first batch of SR coins) for the market

Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:24:27 PM

Hello all. This is to announce that I have taken on the role of PR and media liaison for XC.

I'm co-ordinating the PR side of the project and developing a great strategy based on XC's brand (which, as you're probably aware, is currently being created by Thrash).

You'll be hearing a lot of news from us in the near future: we'll be unveiling the development plan, the team, and of course be building up a wave of public awareness about XC's market-leading tech. So stick around, and anticipate big things.

Synechist

Great news, good luck mate... Now get promoting us Cheesy

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:25:27 PM

Synechist

Great news, good luck mate... Now get promoting us Cheesy

Heh. In earnest.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:26:42 PM

ATCSECURE
The man hath spoken.

Great to hear. Let us know when/if more testers are needed.
JesstersDead

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:27:07 PM

Synechist

Right on man, do us proud Wink

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
JesstersDead

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:28:20 PM

ATCSECURE

This is fantastic news. You guys are so far ahead of the curve it is unbelievable. Thanks for the effort, and I can't wait to try it out!

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:29:13 PM

ATCSECURE

Thank you !!!!

You worry about the development, we will handle the fucking trolls.

Let's go XC !!!

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:29:14 PM

Synechist

That is really cool congrats! Smiley May I ask what is your background in Marketing?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
cryptico

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:30:43 PM

ATCSECURE
The man hath spoken.

Hey is this supposed to be REV2 already?? Smiley Smiley

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:32:26 PM

ATCSECURE

Thank you !!!!

You worry about the development, we will handle the fucking trolls.

Let's go XC !!!

You better get ready..

Good news from DEV...
Good guy appointed to head up marketing...
Coin price rising....

Trolls will be here soon!

ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:32:34 PM

ATCSECURE
The man hath spoken.

Great news! Waiting for Smiley
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:33:43 PM

ATCSECURE
The man hath spoken.

rev 2 will be the final product i guess, this is REV1.5 which is the first beta test of the multi path
cryptico

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:37:00 PM

ATCSECURE
The man hath spoken.

rev 2 will be the final product i guess, this is REV1.5 which is the first beta test of the multi path

Yeah you are right... did not see the big REV before the 1.5 I was thinking was an updated wallet...sorry

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:37:53 PM

Synechist

Great to hear!! Wish you good stamina and positive energy all around you!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: