Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:00:21 PM

I think it is time for atcsecure to back his claims with a real BTC bounty.

I understand some of the nuance of the technology (by no means am I an expert), but I know semantic games when I see them.  Lay out a verifiable challenge, and see if chaeplin can deliver.  

Stop with all of this "that is only part of the answer" bullshit.  Set up a very concise challenge and see.

Anyone here should be demanding the same!

Not really.  No other coin is publicly testing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:01:02 PM

did you find out sender address before evtrmm post the address?

be straightforward

you still believe hes honest
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:01:09 PM

I understand some of the nuance of the technology (by no means am I an expert), but I know semantic games when I see them.  Lay out a verifiable challenge, and see if chaeplin can deliver.  

Stop with all of this "that is only part of the answer" bullshit.  Set up a very concise challenge and see.

No, do not agree. Trust the Dev, he delivered so far and is at the moment the only one who knows his code well enough. Patients, that test will be there one day & Chaeplin is not the only one that needs to check it.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:01:16 PM

https://evaltech-my.sharepoint.com/personal/allen_eval-tech_com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=FUJ7tBTUM8R3KMU2hAwba293Jah2leGT2%2bkg%2fp%2fdFX0%3d&docid=1b12fbf2d34bd495aa8d86071dfff2742

zipped file.
PW protected.
MD5 included

"sendfrommixer" MAIN XV49MnmtTirtZSQ2jtgisvNhNr6DduzCNu 2.2

---FROMADDRESS??

EDIT: Being that there seems to be a conflict on BOTH sides here, I have included an MD5 in a PW protected zipfile that is uploaded to my sharepoint site.

PW for Zip- OutgoingXCTransaction

You have 7 tx.

follow input of http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96074.htm

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?82113.htm

The address he posted doesn't match your "guess".. regardless this was just a 1 off transaction .. we can organize a valid test with bounty

Please do so.  This back and forth is really annoying.
the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:01:44 PM

The address he posted doesn't match your "guess".. regardless this was just a 1 off transaction .. we can organize a valid test with bounty

hoertest

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:02:47 PM

we don't even have rev2 yet, atc always made clear that atm it was about proving a link and it never happened
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:03:17 PM

we don't even have rev2 yet, atc always made clear that atm it was about proving a link and it never happened

plus his guess was wrong.. so enough already

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
acseric

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:03:34 PM

No, do not agree. Trust the Dev, he delivered so far and is at the moment the only one who knows his code well enough. Patients, that test will be there one day & Chaeplin is not the only one that needs to check it.

The developer claims the transactions cant be tracked.  chaeplin claims he can track them.

One is right. One is wrong.  We need to find out which.  Trust the developer is bullshit when the claims are easily verifiable with proof.  The best way to earn trust is to back it up with actual verifiable facts.
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:04:29 PM

The developer claims the transactions cant be tracked.  chaeplin claims he can track them.

One is right. One is wrong.  We need to find out which.  Trust the developer is bullshit when the claims are easily verifiable with proof.  The best way to earn trust is to back it up with actual verifiable facts.

and he guess'd wrong on this 1 off transaction test..

Plus I didn't see any proof of anything

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
acseric

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:05:34 PM

Stop with the bullshit semantics.  that "test" wasnt clearly laid out, and "no you didnt guess right" isnt anything other that you typing words.  

Crypto is full of bullshit claims.  prove up or shut up
acseric

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:06:50 PM

and he guess'd wrong on this 1 off transaction test..

Plus I didn't see any proof of anything

It wasnt proof of anything. that was my point.  

Set up a test and bounty that will actually prove something
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:07:10 PM

Stop with the bullshit semantics.  that "test" wasnt clearly laid out, and "no you didnt guess right" isnt anything other that you typing words.  

I don't need to prove anything, in fact I wasn't involved w/ this test at all.. a user posted his side of the transaction and it didn't match Chaeplans guess

chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:07:59 PM

be straightforward

Yes. XQaYnWevqYVfg7j75qr2YR38R3xbb5xjyw is his address.
      XQaYnWevqYVfg7j75qr2YR38R3xbb5xjyw is part of account MAIN.
      XQaYnWevqYVfg7j75qr2YR38R3xbb5xjyw is change address.

He never sent using XM~~~YuQ.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XM4f4GbzaCnMphTKitAYMSX8vdkUPrwYuQ.htm

has zero balance.

Code:
Details for Address XM4f4Gbz...
Address XM4f4GbzaCnMphTKitAYMSX8vdkUPrwYuQ
Balance 0.0 XC
Rich List N/A
Guesstimated Wallet none
Received 25.0 XC 1 transactions (1 vins) in 1 transactions (1 vins)
Sent 25.0 XC in 1 transactions (1 vouts)

Transactions
Hash Block Date/Time Amount Balance
00e97deb22... 24528 2014-6-4 00:25:47 + 25.0 XC 25.0 XC
79047709d2... 24530 2014-6-4 00:30:46 - 25.0 XC 0.0 XC

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96074.htm
->
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?82117.htm
->
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?82115.htm
->
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?82113.htm

I am out.

It's up to you all.

acseric

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:08:24 PM

I don't need to prove anything, in fact I wasn't involved w/ this test at all.. a user posted his side of the transaction and didn't match Chaeplans guess

Do you agree that the technology should be able to prove it does what the developer claims that it does?
hoertest

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:08:35 PM

he never proved it , NEVER. We need to find out shit. we need to decide which coin we buy and live with it. thats all WE need to do. this coin has the most responsive dev and as a reward he gets constantly questioned like no other i ever seen. If you value Chaps opinion so much pay him for the prove of link and post it here or leave and ask him for investment advice. hint: DRK
greyskies

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:09:26 PM

The dev has set a clearly defined test for Chaeplin.

Now Chaeplin goes silent cos he knows the dev has set a test which cannot be cheated.

acseric

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:09:32 PM

be straightforward

Yes. XQaYnWevqYVfg7j75qr2YR38R3xbb5xjyw is his address.
      XQaYnWevqYVfg7j75qr2YR38R3xbb5xjyw is part of account MAIN.
      XQaYnWevqYVfg7j75qr2YR38R3xbb5xjyw is change address.

He never sent using XM~~~YuQ.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XM4f4GbzaCnMphTKitAYMSX8vdkUPrwYuQ.htm

has zero balance.

Code:
Details for Address XM4f4Gbz...
Address XM4f4GbzaCnMphTKitAYMSX8vdkUPrwYuQ
Balance 0.0 XC
Rich List N/A
Guesstimated Wallet none
Received 25.0 XC 1 transactions (1 vins) in 1 transactions (1 vins)
Sent 25.0 XC in 1 transactions (1 vouts)

Transactions
Hash Block Date/Time Amount Balance
00e97deb22... 24528 2014-6-4 00:25:47 + 25.0 XC 25.0 XC
79047709d2... 24530 2014-6-4 00:30:46 - 25.0 XC 0.0 XC

I am out.

It's up to you all.

This is why this needs to be verified.  Some dude lying about the sending address isnt proof.
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:09:37 PM

I don't need to prove anything, in fact I wasn't involved w/ this test at all.. a user posted his side of the transaction and didn't match Chaeplans guess

Do you agree that the technology should be able to prove it does what the developer claims that it does?

I think Chaeplan has proved that for us..

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:09:41 PM

You seem to go round all the anon coins leaving FUD, really productive...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

he never proved it , NEVER. We need to find out shit. we need to decide which coin we buy and live with it. thats all WE need to do. this coin has the most responsive dev and as a reward he gets constantly questioned like no other i ever seen. If you value Chaps opinion so much pay him for the prove of link and post it here or leave and ask him for investment advice. hint: DRK
well said +1
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: