Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:24:32 PM

MUST READ

The primary focus of this relationship is the PBOC and not ANON. Cache has a different idea for Anon, that we might help out in but not as much as some people perceive.

We will probably also work on confr. / marketing together like we did at the beltway.

However, rev2 is the top priority right now.

DANIEL
COMMUNITY MANAGER

Good to know, at a high level I think that calms the waters, looking forward to ATC's conference notes Cheesy

Just to make sure, don't freak out if it doesn't come tomorrow. Remember although the confrence ends today, it takes time to get home.

so the whole REV2 Anon technologie is and will remain XC exclusive am i right?

Yes, the plan is not to even open source rev 1 for quite a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:25:55 PM

Out of interest Teka, and not wishing to rush ATC, but what sort of timescale are we talking for rev 2?

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:28:36 PM

MUST READ

The primary focus of this relationship is the PBOC and not ANON. Cache has a different idea for Anon, that we might help out in but not as much as some people perceive.

We will probably also work on confr. / marketing together like we did at the beltway.

However, rev2 is the top priority right now.

DANIEL
COMMUNITY MANAGER

Good to know, at a high level I think that calms the waters, looking forward to ATC's conference notes Cheesy

Just to make sure, don't freak out if it doesn't come tomorrow. Remember although the confrence ends today, it takes time to get home.

so the whole REV2 Anon technologie is and will remain XC exclusive am i right?

Yes, the plan is not to even open source rev 1 for quite a while.[/b]

Perfect. thats the answer me and i think alot of others been waiting for , the PoBC relationship is a great vision but right now REV2 is the Headline and it stays with XC ONLY !!!!
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:33:17 PM

Perfect. thats the answer me and i think alot of others been waiting for , the PoBC relationship is a great vision but right now REV2 is the Headline and it stays with XC ONLY !!!!
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:36:01 PM

Well that's what I'm here for.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:43:01 PM

...time to buy some before pics and video came out of conference.... Cool
ForReal

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:49:02 PM

Seems there are a lot of idiots talking here, and they don't even understand shit about crypto currency.

Judging by their reaction to those VERY GOOD NEWS, seems they are blindly investing money into something that they don't understand even remotely.

FFS ppl, stop asking stupid and retarded questions, and stop crying..."uuuu...dev, you should ask the community (which ofc don't understand a shit about crypto currency), before planing such "hard to understand" thing (good things)...

Please, start to read a bit before asking stupid questions...

Respect the people that supports this community. Mr.random has done more for this community than you.
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:04:39 PM

XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

Hurray for this!!! and hurray for change of subject... lol.. I had to go take a nap because everyone here was bitching at eachother it was getting annoying. 

also all you non believers who wanted pics and proof they are there... well here is your pudding.

Fine looking group I must say.. to the moon!

It looks like that guy with the glasses is the same person as with the BC team.

If that is the case, that is NOT good.

Just a leach that is only in for profits and any turn possible.
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:09:40 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 11:58:06 PM by policymaker

And more coins flowing to my wallet... I wish I had another month's worth of experience at trading before XC... would have like double my coins now :/

Taking into account that at this hours, 9/10 times XC price usually hits lows, not to mention today's misgivings, price stabilized pretty well. With more info about the conference tomorrow and the official ann about the PBoC I expect a nice spike in price.

If we get any rev2 update this week, we should see a lot of people coming back as well, not to mention long time holders re-investing their alt profits back to XC. In any case, the conference networking is a big deal which will positively affect price during the week. In addition, because of all the new tor/launch coins trend/hype, I believe our topic will remain FUD-free. FUDers attack the hype anyway.

I believe this will be the best week for XC since the early days before the huge pump.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
synechist
Legendary

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:15:38 PM

Hi folks

We'll publish something soon that clarifies several aspects of PBoC, XC, Cache, and our plans for the future.

For the time being, here's a little bit of information:

- In distinction from PoS, which secures a blockchain, roughly speaking PoBC allows blockchains to talk to each other.

- PBoC is such new tech that (a) no-one except people at XC understand it (it's Jasinlee's invention), (b) it's not coded yet.

- PBoC is not going to be implemented in the near future because it will take an enormous amount of work and there are more immediate goals, like real staking Android wallets.

- XC and Cache will not share features

- XC and Cache will not have the same function, therefore there is no question of XC's money supply doubling. Why would any team want to do that to their coin? It's suicide. So why would it be reasonable to suppose that we'd do that?

- The team working on Cache is a completely different one to the one developing XC. There's no dilution of time or attention. Cache's development will have no effect on the pace or direction of XC or on ATCsecure's focus on it.

- Cache is not new to the XC project - it's been a facet in the project for a while - and yet you've seen the same reliability when it comes to release dates, and the same consistently rapid pace of development all along. So there's nothing that suggests a change or that anything is amiss.

- The XC devs have extensive business experience and know full well how to develop a technology. So when new technologies, partnerships, or functions are introduced into XC, it is done by capable hands. We know when a small, focussed team is best. We also know when and how to form partnerships. We're going to do both, because it'll create the brightest future for XC.

Now you can either doubt this information or run with it. I ask you to consider it in the light of XC's past developments, especially their reliability and professionalism. To my mind it's obvious: today the community became aware of an incredibly powerful facet of the XC project, and one that will be a game-changer in its mid-term future.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:20:21 PM

Hi folks

We'll publish something soon that clarifies several aspects of PBoC, XC, Cache, and our plans for the future.

- In distinction from PoS, which secures a blockchain, roughly speaking PoBC allows blockchains to talk to each other.

- PBoC is such new tech that (a) no-one except people at XC understand it (it's Jasinlee's invention), (b) it's not coded yet.

- PBoC is not going to be implemented in the near future because it will take an enormous amount of work and there are more immediate goals, like real staking Android wallets.

- XC and Cache will not have the same function, therefore there is no question of XC's money supply doubling. Why would any team want to do that to their coin? It's suicide. So why would it be reasonable to suppose that we'd do that?

- The team working on Cache is a completely different one to the one developing XC. There's no dilution of time or attention. Cache's development will have no effect on the pace or direction of XC or on ATCsecure's focus on it.

- Cache is not new to the XC project - it's been a facet in the project for a while - and yet you've seen the same reliability when it comes to release dates, and the same consistently rapid pace of development all along. So there's nothing that suggests a change or that anything is amiss.

- The XC devs have extensive business experience and know full well how to develop a technology. So when new technologies, partnerships, or functions are introduced into XC, it is done by capable hands. We know when a small, focussed team is best. We also know when and how to form partnerships. We're going to do both, because it'll create the brightest future for XC.

Now you can either doubt this information or run with it. I ask you to consider it in the light of XC's past developments, especially their reliability and professionalism. To my mind it's obvious: today the community became aware of an incredibly powerful facet of the XC project, and one that will be a game-changer in its mid-term future.

Welp, I'm buying some more at this very moment  Grin
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:24:00 PM

Hi folks

Nice summary mate, really hoping this is the week we start taking the sell walls down on the back of all of this great work and getting the coin priced more realistically... Carry on with the good work..

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:26:09 PM

[snip]

Nice summary mate, really hoping this is the week we start taking the sell walls down on the back of all of this great work and getting the coin priced more realistically... Carry on with the good work..

Thanks! - and yes, I can't wait till the price becomes a truer reflection of XC's value. Less paranoid community members comes a close second.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
dadon
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:29:35 PM

XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

Hurray for this!!! and hurray for change of subject... lol.. I had to go take a nap because everyone here was bitching at eachother it was getting annoying. 

also all you non believers who wanted pics and proof they are there... well here is your pudding.

in the 2nd photo the first guy from the left looks like the last guy from the left in the first picture with a different shirt on.
the second guy from the left in second photo looks like the 2nd guy from the left in the first photo, and the 4th guy from the left in the 2nd photo looks like the 4th guy from the left in the first, is the 2nd photo BC team? if so they are the same team as XC without Dan and his son, if i'm wrong they must be all twins or something, not trying to spread fud, i strongly support XC and have done since almost day 1, but this is very strange to me.
Synarchist

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:32:41 PM

Blows my mind how many people love gambling away their btc savings on other coins when we have a winner right here!
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:41:08 PM

XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

in the 2nd photo the first guy from the left looks like the last guy from the left in the first picture with a different shirt on.
the second guy from the left in second photo looks like the 2nd guy from the left in the first photo, and the 4th guy from the left in the 2nd photo looks like the 4th guy from the left in the first, is the 2nd photo BC team? if so they are the same team as XC without Dan and his son, if i'm wrong they must be all twins or something, not trying to spread fud, i strongly support XC and have done since almost day 1, but this is very strange to me.

Bro... they look the same because they ARE the same people... just in front of a different sign... "coin telegraph"  prob some journalist shot.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:42:24 PM

they will prob be featured here:
http://cointelegraph.com/
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:46:10 PM

Bro... they look the same because they ARE the same people... just in front of a different sign... "coin telegraph"  prob some journalist shot.

Our recent press release stated that two members of the XC team, Dan and Jasinlee, would attend the conference. Bear this in mind when people publish non-annotated photos of groups of people.

And when the paranoia rises, consider the following methodology for determining the likelihood of a hypothesis:
- grounds for it being true
- grounds for it being false, considered independently of grounds for it being true.

Then do the same for your background assumptions. A well-scrutinised mind is a healthy one.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
dadon
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:48:01 PM

XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

Bro... they look the same because they ARE the same people... just in front of a different sign... "coin telegraph"  prob some journalist shot.
ok great i misinterpreted what the person who posted the 2nd photo meant and thought he was saying the 2nd photo was of the BC team, as i said i wasn't trying to spread FUD my mistake and appoligise for that.
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:07:36 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 12:18:57 AM by policymaker

Hi folks

thank you so much for this--- this was needed for those in doubt. We dont need weak hands, but its good not to be agitated by their dumps. Hopefully now we can put our dear battbot's mind at ease(not to say his concerns were not legit ofc)!

edit: oh its ur birthday?? happy bday then! I wish you an XCiting journey to the top  Cool

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: