Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 01:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483653 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
reebokasss

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:03:55 AM

ATC what's the timeline for REV 2 roughly? I think about 2 weeks ago you said it would be 3 to 4 weeks? Does that mean you are expecting to release REV 2 in 1 - 2 weeks from now?
bump.

Yes I'm expecting about 2 weeks...

So REV 2 could be ready next 48H.
Hope atcsecure will tell us today Smiley
if everything work as promised we should see REV2 sometime this week. if we have working REV2 with anonomous sending option and perhaps status of xnode in wallet then MOON and MAR is the limit for XC

i think they said EM will be delivered in rev 2 release...

While Rev2 will give us the best anon service fullstop, and shut up all the FUDers, especially the DRK holders, its gonna be the features in the next few months that really send us above the 0.01 range. I honestly think 0.025 is a reasonable price if all the promised features are delivered, and potentially more.
that's too low..that's DRK price level, why would a fair price be DRK level when our features are far beyond there's? try 0.1 and higher and you are on the right track, and that's just in the next 6-12 months after that higher like 0.5 and beyond

firstly let us to touch 200k because everyone is talking about price, but price 2-3 weeks from now is stable or a little bit falling..

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

XC

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:04:03 AM

I notice Vericoin have followed the team's lead. Publicising their team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg7462147#msg7462147
VRC had some interesting news today too.

Looks like one decent Dev and two tag alongs.

Apart from the SMS system I don't really see what they have to offer.
Just pointing out that they too are letting the public know who they are. Their coin..well...m'eh.

hire this guy to design the wallet GUI!

https://i.imgur.com/H1nUDdx.jpg

OMG, It's ART.

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:10:20 AM

ATC what's the timeline for REV 2 roughly? I think about 2 weeks ago you said it would be 3 to 4 weeks? Does that mean you are expecting to release REV 2 in 1 - 2 weeks from now?
bump.

if everything work as promised we should see REV2 sometime this week. if we have working REV2 with anonomous sending option and perhaps status of xnode in wallet then MOON and MAR is the limit for XC

While Rev2 will give us the best anon service fullstop, and shut up all the FUDers, especially the DRK holders, its gonna be the features in the next few months that really send us above the 0.01 range. I honestly think 0.025 is a reasonable price if all the promised features are delivered, and potentially more.
that's too low..that's DRK price level, why would a fair price be DRK level when our features are far beyond there's? try 0.1 and higher and you are on the right track, and that's just in the next 6-12 months after that higher like 0.5 and beyond

firstly let us to touch 200k because everyone is talking about price, but price 2-3 weeks from now is stable or a little bit falling..
i did say next 6-12 months..
reebokasss

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:15:29 AM

bump.

yes but everyone is talking about 0,01 in few months, and about 0,0025 in next week Cheesy but i think it imposiblle because lasat week everyone talked same - that we will be at 250k in the end of the week and bla bla bla... week are ended and we are at 107k.. very funny

donnyd413

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:22:12 AM

I notice Vericoin have followed the team's lead. Publicising their team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg7462147#msg7462147
VRC had some interesting news today too.

Looks like one decent Dev and two tag alongs.

Apart from the SMS system I don't really see what they have to offer.
Just pointing out that they too are letting the public know who they are. Their coin..well...m'eh.

hire this guy to design the wallet GUI! for REV2. XC price will go up on that alone!

https://i.imgur.com/H1nUDdx.jpg
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:23:03 AM

The price does make no sense to me..... As I have said before, the amount of BTC poured into shite coins, like crypt, razer, cloak etc etc amazes me when there is a quality offering here at crazy low prices... It won't go on like this but sometimes the market is not rational.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:29:21 AM

bump.

yes but everyone is talking about 0,01 in few months, and about 0,0025 in next week Cheesy but i think it imposiblle because lasat week everyone talked same - that we will be at 250k in the end of the week and bla bla bla... week are ended and we are at 107k.. very funny
i have always said 0.1 in next 6-12 months i'm not interested in short term price because i intend to hold for atleast 12 months so it's irrelevent for me personally, the person i responded to said a fair price when everything is delivered would be 0.01 and i disagree, it's not a fair price, but i do think the price XC deserves will take at least 6-12 months to be reached and after that who knows were it will go, people are just chasing pumps at the moment, but soon when XC keeps delivering it will be impossible to ignore it any longer,BTC had months and months under $1 this is the time were smart people buy up as much as they can and then watch the rest scramble to get the scraps left over, i hold over 80k now and as i said short term price does not interest me we have a BTC rival here, sky is the limit if your in it long term like some of us are.
R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:10:15 AM

bump.

i have always said 0.1 in next 6-12 months i'm not interested in short term price because i intend to hold for atleast 12 months so it's irrelevent for me personally, the person i responded to said a fair price when everything is delivered would be 0.01 and i disagree, it's not a fair price, but i do think the price XC deserves will take at least 6-12 months to be reached and after that who knows were it will go, people are just chasing pumps at the moment, but soon when XC keeps delivering it will be impossible to ignore it any longer,BTC had months and months under $1 this is the time were smart people buy up as much as they can and then watch the rest scramble to get the scraps left over, i hold over 80k now and as i said short term price does not interest me we have a BTC rival here, sky is the limit if your in it long term like some of us are.

nice one
thats the difference between weak hands and strong hands
to the hell??? to the moon??? i dont give a shit... lock it off for 1year, and lets see what'll happen
reebokasss

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:13:27 AM

im not selling now, I bought XC at 102k about few weaks ago. I bought as much as I can afford (its very small amount if you have 80k Smiley ) and i will hold minimum till 0,01 , but i would like to see a stable rising but not falling Smiley because it seems that everything is going good, but it doesnt effect price..

policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:51:10 AM

bump.

yeah people look a bit worried, but is there anything to worry about really? Pumpers riding shitcoins waves following info by professional twitters/pumpers to make short term profit. There s nothing wrong with that if you read market and see the big picture. Our price has been stable exactly because holders accumulate and some new people are looking for long term investments. It may be diving some times but I firmly believe there are conscious whales/ big holders deliberately keeping price low to accumulate even more.

There are also big players with hunders of BTC ready to hop the train any time its price reaches a certain level. I clearly remember darkcoin being held at 50 cents, only to rise to a couple of dollars then BOOM people come investing thousands of dollars to grab some hundreds/thousands each skyrocketing its price to double digit. Is there any1 in here doubting that XC is incapable of this now that we are FUD-FREE?

Think of every FUD thrown at dev and team. Every single one has been countered or rendered untrue by now. My favorite HAS to be that ATSECURE is a fake account/impersonator. That bitcoinbeltway must have been a hell of a photoshop. Not to mention the retweets by neutral BTC personas. Or w8, they might be bribed!

So, all in all, be happy that you can still buy a couple more XC. Because at some point that all those other coins lose their momentum and hype, a couple of dudes will take notice of REV2 or w/e. Another couple will see the rise and come join the imminent pump. Then XC will get shared/retweeted/promoted by team, people will be like "but DKR told us that was a scam!!" and come rebuying. A

And then you, me, wont have the funds to keep up the buying pace!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:00:22 AM

i bought 50k of my holdings at 500 satoshi's as well so it's not because i need to hold that long to make my profit, it's because i believe in this project, more then anything i have seen since BTC
addergebroed

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:03:16 AM

i bought 50k of my holdings at 500 satoshi's as well so it's not because i need to hold that long to make my profit, it's because i believe in this project, more then anything i have seen since BTC

Me too. But it doesn't feel like a mistake or something. It would when I invested in another shitcoin, because you never know at which point the coin drops to 1 satoshi. But with XC I don't feel the need to check the price that often, because I know it will succeed. I've read nothing which tells me this coin is risky. Seems legit and gives you a good solid feeling.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:06:41 AM

Me too. But it doesn't feel like a mistake or something. It would when I invested in another shitcoin, because you never know at which point the coin drops to 1 satoshi. But with XC I don't feel the need to check the price that often, because I know it will succeed. I've read nothing which tells me this coin is risky. Seems legit and gives you a good solid feeling.
if the development wasn't so exciting and i wasn't trading my ass off to get more, i would turn off my computer and go enjoy life for 12 months and check the price then, but XC has become an obsession lol, i'm certain all of us here just bought the next BTC, i think the price will shock us all when it's all said and done.  Wink
policymaker

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:15:22 AM

Shocked Shocked

In an XC world ull be freaking Saudi Arabia and im just a little golden boy Sad

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:19:33 AM

Shocked Shocked

i might be optimistic but i think in a few years 2-3  BTC will be worth 10k+ each and coins like XC and a few others will be worth 500-1k each if you hold 1k you will be a rich man, relax  Wink
synechist
Legendary

Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:24:13 AM

Shocked Shocked

i might be optimistic but i think in a few years 2-3  BTC will be worth 10k+ each and coins like XC and a few others will be worth 500-1k each if you hold 1k you will be a rich man, relax  Wink

+1

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:24:20 AM

Shocked Shocked

I find 10k slightly optimistic, but as crazy as that might be I also believe bitcoin will rise, and along with it some alternative options. I also think that bitcoin will become obsolete at some point but right now we should back it up

cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:24:58 AM

trying to trade my ass off during this week I managed to turn 1 btc to 4.4 trading cloak and rzr  now im stuck in gue and its going down hope it will rise back up or I will loose everything as I bought in at 14700k. still holding 90% of my stak in XC

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:31:10 AM

if the development wasn't so exciting and i wasn't trading my ass off to get more, i would turn off my computer and go enjoy life for 12 months and check the price then, but XC has become an obsession lol, i'm certain all of us here just bought the next BTC, i think the price will shock us all when it's all said and done.  Wink
yes sir, +1,000

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:34:56 AM

Shocked Shocked

I find 10k slightly optimistic, but as crazy as that might be I also believe bitcoin will rise, and along with it some alternative options. I also think that bitcoin will become obsolete at some point but right now we should back it up
I used to think the same way about BTC being 10k each, then I read about other rich investors saying btc will reach $98,000 each in a few years.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: