Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:46:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:49:05 PM

Salutations,

XC has never been just an "anon" coin. It's always been about the world, about its embeddedness in real life – from politics and privacy, to financial freedom, to simply being able to spend it at the shop on the corner. Fortunately the breadth of XC's vision doesn't stop us from nailing the technical difficulties of anonymity so hard that they simply disappear. Tonight we're unveiling XC's short-term roadmap: our path toward the official launch and battle-hardening of our privacy solution.

You'll find some big news in here. The ingenuity of our development team has resulted in a trustless multi-path solution, which I'm sure you'll find to your taste. You'll also find less momentous news, like the fact that XC's development plan is rationalised into successive steps: first xnodes, then multipath, then TOR, then secure private messaging, then UI, branding, and documentation, culminating in the official launch of XC.

Without further ado, we give you XC's roadmap.

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/XC-Short-Term-Roadmap.pdf

Another timely delivery by the team, wouldn't expect anything less!

Thank you for using that .gif
You bring smiles and joy to everyone.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
PowderMonkey

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:50:34 PM

Staking XC - 101

For those looking to stake XC, it takes on average about 10-15days to stake, you can spread your coins into smaller blocks (blocks of 50 XC's) for a more consistent pay out strategy or you can keep larger blocks.  

The optimal block size is from 10 to 5000, with 50 to 500 being the "sweet" spot.

blocks of less than 10 should be combined.

ATCSECURE

Thanks ATC.  I'm seeing an average of 9 days to stake, this has been very consistent for me.  Staked a total of 3 or 4 times now, all around that 9 day interval.  Actually staking as I speak!  Smiley
Driv3n

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:52:04 PM

Staking XC - 101

For those looking to stake XC, it takes on average about 10-15days to stake, you can spread your coins into smaller blocks (blocks of 50 XC's) for a more consistent pay out strategy or you can keep larger blocks.  

The optimal block size is from 10 to 5000, with 50 to 500 being the "sweet" spot.

ATCSECURE

Perfect timing, was just about to send my XC from mintpal to my wallet to stake.  Thanks for the info.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:52:30 PM

Staking XC - 101

ATCSECURE

Do you mean split them into different addresses or completely different wallet?

atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 11:52:35 PM

Staking XC - 101

ATCSECURE

Thanks ATC.  I'm seeing an average of 9 days to stake, this has been very consistent for me.  Staked a total of 3 or 4 times now, all around that 9 day interval.  Actually staking as I speak!  Smiley

Ah the beauty of Proof of Stake, it is a random lottery :-)

So on average 9-15 days

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:53:21 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

*wishes he still had his 1000 XC*

There'll be dumps. You'll get your chance to accumulate.

my friend.

actually what i want most is missing here.

any brief about block chain 2.0? that will be revolutionary.

what kind of apps? decentralized exchanges, darkmarket, cloud storage?
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:53:54 PM

So I miss the topic for like half a day and spacebus is launching, geez. I don't even have half the XC I want. We need big fat whales to keep the price low before rev2!

As to the roadmap itself, one word that comes to mind is "sexy". Its presentation and simplicity is met by very, very few other coins. Now, I am dissatisfied with two things, first, there is no date for rev2.5, which is understandable but just makes me a saaaaad panda. Secondly, TOR stick is sooo far away :/ , I loved it, need it NOW!!

Good things come to those that wait. Think of it as a "long term" investement. I think many people unless you have gobs of money will tell you the same thing.

I take this from personal exp of course. I did something simular about a little over a year ago with a coin.... forgot about it for 6+ months. At the time I kinda put mining on a back burner, I had about 200 dollars at the current going rate at that time....

6 months later I turned it around into 17K profit.

To be honest, this coin has 10x of the potential if not more than that coin did. Its finding that one diamond in the rough... that is the hard part. I gave up chasing the next pump and dump coins for ones with real potential.

Yeah I absolutely agree. Thanx to my real slow Monero accumulation, I have some dollars to play with, half for direct XC buys, half for a couple of investments that hopefully become fruitful and buy me more XC

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 11:54:41 PM

Staking XC - 101

ATCSECURE

Actually what I mean is this --- (and remember, doing this resets the counter/coin age to zero)

use coincontrol

expand it to list mode

you will list a of coin blocks, you can select multiple coin blocks and send them to a new address on your wallet

this combines those into a single coin block

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 11:57:21 PM

my friend.

Blockchain 2.0 and Web 3.0 - and all the mainstream penetration - are part of phase 2 of XC's development plan. We're currently in phase 1.

Although the stuff we're doing now is ground-breaking and will put XC way up ahead, phase 2 is an order of magnitude greater than phase 1.

At some point after Rev 3 you'll find out how we're going get it done. I can't wait.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:59:17 PM

Staking XC - 101

ATCSECURE

Actually what I mean is this --- (and remember, doing this resets the counter/coin age to zero)

use coincontrol

expand it to list mode

you will list a of coin blocks, you can select multiple coin blocks and send them to a new address on your wallet

you listen, and you listen well, young dev, you have ur team make us a visual guide of this or I hunt you down at the next bitconference!  Kiss

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:01:24 AM

Staking XC - 101

ATCSECURE

use coincontrol

expand it to list mode

you listen, and you listen well, young dev, you have ur team make us a visual guide of this or I hunt you down at the next bitconference!  Kiss

who's buying the first round? lol

I can put together a simple user-guide with screenshots showing the process

policymaker

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:04:28 AM

Staking XC - 101

ATCSECURE

use coincontrol

expand it to list mode

you listen, and you listen well, young dev, you have ur team make us a visual guide of this or I hunt you down at the next bitconference!  Kiss

I would actually be more comfortable knowing you either spend quality family time relaxing or just code Tongue  . Have some1 other make a nice clean, visual guide with some text as well, so that the average computer user can do this.

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:04:59 AM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

my friend.

Blockchain 2.0 and Web 3.0 - and all the mainstream penetration - are part of phase 2 of XC's development plan. We're currently in phase 1. Although the stuff we're doing now is ground-breaking and will put XC way up ahead, phase 2 is an order of magnitude greater than phase 1. At some point after Rev 3 you'll find out how we're going get it done. I can't wait.

well that is good enough.

any ETA about Rev 2.5 and Rev 3.0?

sorry keep asking.

from my understanding, XC is still under alpha-beta.  the official launch will be great event then.
akula999

Activity: 509

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:08:18 AM

What's a good pool to mine XC?

Bitcoin: 1FzZehkiwfeeUmfmBrym8VvXX7gUj3miHe
XMR: 4AqrzGPfEKeZrVXyPDNXUrNeKZZGNYiXMDoY49PvdffKNTRg6xp2Qz74SZ72gT5F9HH8Vaic99ndRg6 UBGcVijaNStQjwwf
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:09:22 AM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

my friend.

Blockchain 2.0 and Web 3.0 - and all the mainstream penetration - are part of phase 2 of XC's development plan. We're currently in phase 1. Although the stuff we're doing now is ground-breaking and will put XC way up ahead, phase 2 is an order of magnitude greater than phase 1. At some point after Rev 3 you'll find out how we're going get it done. I can't wait.

well that is good enough.

any ETA about Rev 2.5 and Rev 3.0?

sorry keep asking.

from my understanding, XC is still under alpha-beta.  the official launch will be great event then.

It is to soon for an ETA, however we will continue to have a fairly consistent release schedule POST REV2

atcsecure

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:10:25 AM

Staking XC - 101

ATCSECURE

use coincontrol

expand it to list mode

you listen, and you listen well, young dev, you have ur team make us a visual guide of this or I hunt you down at the next bitconference!  Kiss

I would actually be more comfortable knowing you either spend quality family time relaxing or just code Tongue  . Have some1 other make a nice clean, visual guide with some text as well, so that the average computer user can do this.

^^FAMILY TIME^^

+++++1

Driv3n

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:11:32 AM

Staking XC - 101

ATCSECURE

use coincontrol

expand it to list mode

Drinks are on me, this would be perfect.
Driv3n

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:17:09 AM

Dan we appreciate all your hard work, definitely get your family time in.  Great things are to come and you have our support.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:06:11 AM

Staking XC - 101

ATCSECURE

use coincontrol

expand it to list mode

^^FAMILY TIME^^

+++++1

I get in trouble from my wife re: family time jsut cause I watch charts so much... I can only imagine the trouble ATC get in doing the coding...
pratico

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:10:08 AM

Blockchain 2.0 and Web 3.0 - and all the mainstream penetration - are part of phase 2 of XC's development plan. We're currently in phase 1.

Although the stuff we're doing now is ground-breaking and will put XC way up ahead, phase 2 is an order of magnitude greater than phase 1.

At some point after Rev 3 you'll find out how we're going get it done. I can't wait.

Web... 3.0?

https://i.imgur.com/JtPNrTT.gif
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: